9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:29 am

Gorgeous, you mentally retarded ancient hippy, can you stop spamming the forum with the same ridiculous You-tube video, again and again.

Roscoe and you, may believe that elderly hippies, having out of body experiences, know the perpetrators, but this is a science forum. Neither of you idiots can actually provide any evidence for your pathetic deranged 9/11 claims. You two twits, can't even set out what you think happened. :lol:

Roscoe? Do you agree with Gorgeous that a race of half human alien-lizards make the WTC blow up, so as to let the Illuminati control the world? I bet you do agree with her. :D
lizard-people-pictures.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby roscoe » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:08 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
roscoe wrote: Got any EVIDENCE for your BOXCUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORY CHUM?


Bad luck, my little mad 9/11 truther. You came here. We didn't go to you.

Are you directly saying you can't actually set out your alternative hypothesis and supply the evidence that supports your alternative hypothesis?

Why in hell are you posting here? Are you just mad in general?
:lol:


What we have been saying for 14 years is that the official story is a crock of Doo Doo and we don't need an alternative hypothesis, what we need is for you BOXCUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS to come up with some evidence

ANY EVIDENCE

And this needs to be done with a new inquiry.

Got a problem with that Sonny?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:23 am

roscoe wrote: What we have been saying for 14 years is that the official story is a crock of Doo Doo and we don't need an alternative hypothesis


No. That's because your silly "Truther movement" collapsed, because you idiots could not offer any alternative hypothesis that fits all the evidence.

The "Scientific Method" states that the best hypothesis that matches the facts is most likely to be correct.

Have you ever heard of the Scientific method?

What is a Scientific Hypothesis?
A scientific hypothesis is the initial building block in the scientific method.......
http://www.livescience.com/21490-what-i ... hesis.html

You don't know anything about basic science at all, do you? You are as dumb as Gorgeous, right? :lol:

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby roscoe » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:28 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
roscoe wrote: What we have been saying for 14 years is that the official story is a crock of Doo Doo and we don't need an alternative hypothesis


No. That's because your silly "Truther movement" collapsed, because you idiots could not offer any alternative hypothesis that fits all the evidence.

The "Scientific Method" states that the best hypothesis that matches the facts is most likely to be correct.

Have you ever heard of the Scientific method?

What is a Scientific Hypothesis?
A scientific hypothesis is the initial building block in the scientific method.......
http://www.livescience.com/21490-what-i ... hesis.html

You don't know anything about basic science at all, do you? You are as dumb as Gorgeous, right? :lol:


OK here's FACT for you.

Since you are all called BOXCUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS

The BOXCUTTER story came from Barbara Olsen who is alleged to have made a call from UA77 to her husband "on her cell phone". However during the Zacarias Moussaoui trial a F.B.I. agent testified UNDER OATH that Barbara Oslen's phone did indeed connect to the cell system but for

ZERO SECONDS

However

This cockamamie story, that combat veterans were threatened by Boxcutters was then changed to:

Oh it wasn't a cell phone it was an AIR PHONE.

ERM!
UA77 was never fitted with airphones. The airline said so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ9EEfnrFsY

SO A QUESTION

WHERE HAS YOUR BOXCUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORY COME FROM?

BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER. ONLY A CONSPIRACY THEORY.

THIS IS WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE CALLED

BOXCUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS

HERE'S ANOTHER FACT

WHY WAS OSAMA BIN LADEN NEVER INDICTED BY THE F.B.I. FOR THE ATTACKS ON NEW YORK AND WASHINGTON SEPT 11 2001?

WHY? I'LL TELL YOU WHY. BECAUSE THERE'S NOT A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE THAT HE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT.

THIS HAS BEEN A SHORT SCIENTIFIC ASSESSMENT OF THE FACTS

I WONT WAIT FOR THE USUAL WEASEL WORD ANSWER - I'M OFF.

I HAVE A LIFE TO LIVE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgrunnLcG9Q

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10221
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:15 am

Extensive discussion here:

http://www.debunking911.com/osama.htm

And here:

http://www.911myths.com/index.php?title ... en_to_9-11

At the core of Ed Haas original piece is Rex Tomb's comment that there's "no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11". As this lacks clarity - there's no explanation of what "hard evidence" means - and the FBI now say it "does not accurately explain the situation", we see little reason for it to overturn other public statements by the FBI, where they make it clear that they believe evidence linking al Qaeda to the attacks is "clear and irrefutable."

Elsewhere there's little here but rhetoric and speculation. The fact that bin Laden hasn't been indicted for 9/11 is often taken as some sign of doubt of his guilt, for example, but as we've seen, he's not been indicted for the USS Cole bombing, either, despite being named as a co-conspirator in an indictment of others. Not being personally indicted for a crime isn't always an indication that the authorities think you may be innocent.

And the focus on bin Laden can't conceal the fact that there's plenty of evidence indicating al Qaeda's responsibility for the attacks, including the exhibits in the Moussaoui trial, and their own multiple admissions. We may get more when Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and others face trial, but even without that there's more than enough to connect al Qaeda, and bin Laden, to 9-11.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28972
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Gord » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:04 am

I have four different types of boxcutters within arms reach right now. People don't seem to understand what a boxcutter actually is. The term can be used to any small bladed knife that gets used to cut open boxes. It can also be used in a more narrow definition to mean something like this: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... cutter.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/01/27/911.commis.knife/

Members of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States passed around and examined a Leatherman-style utility knife on the second day of a two-day hearing....

...A staff member testified that the hijackers purchased at least two such knives and that they weren't found in belongings the attackers left behind....

...To help screeners before 9/11, the airlines had developed a guide that classified box cutters as restricted, staffers said. But pocket utility knives with less than 4-inch blades were allowed, they said, and the guide provided no instruction on how to distinguish between those knives and box cutters.

:pardon: Yeah, because saying "box cutters" isn't specific enough to distinguish them from "pocket utility knives with less than 4-inch blades".

Behold, some Leatherman "box cutters": http://www.leatherman.com/knives What makes it a "box cutter"? You can use it to cut open boxes!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19406
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:40 am

roscoe wrote:I'M OFF

Waaaayyyy off.

But I can see the elevated BP is affecting your eyesight. You might need some of this :flushed:
Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:39 am

roscoe wrote:I'M OFF
scrmbldggs wrote:Waaaayyyy off.
Roscoe was a "bit too far gone." If you ever looked at his posts on "Pilots for 9/11 Truth" all the other Truther members were already ignoring him. They can't stand him either. :D

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7269
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby TJrandom » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:23 pm

Sooo ... does this mean I am no longer on Ignore? Aw shucks... :neener:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:55 pm

TJrandom wrote:Sooo ... does this mean I am no longer on Ignore? Aw shucks... :neener:


I didn't get that at all. Roscoe demanded we all answer his questions and then simultaneously, started putting people on ignore, so they couldn't answer him. He then screams "Can't anyone answer me?".

In essence, Roscoe, on the Pilots for 9/11 Truth Forum , was simply posting you tubes videos claiming "Israel did it". Roscoe never attempted to form an argument on his own, and frankly, I don't think he was capable of doing that anyway. :D

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28972
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Gord » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:36 am

someone wrote:Sooo ... does this mean I am no longer on Ignore? Aw shucks... :neener:

Who said that! :confused:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4060
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby gorgeous » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:18 pm

for those in denial about conspiracies...------wiki-----Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government, that originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other US government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2] --------To this end, Operation Northwoods proposals recommended hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. --------Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various US military and civilian targets. The operation recommended developing a "Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington". -----------------It also includes Operation Dirty Trick, a plot to blame Castro if the 1962 Mercury manned space flight carrying John Glenn crashed, saying: "The objective is to provide irrevocable proof that, should the MERCURY manned orbit flight fail, the fault lies with the Communists et al. Cuba [sic]." It continues, "This to be accomplished by manufacturing various pieces of evidence which would prove electronic interference on the part of the Cubans."
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28972
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Gord » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:21 pm

gorgeous wrote:for those in denial about conspiracies

:facepalm:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby roscoe » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:53 am

Image

Give it up Guys

You're losing.

CNN removed the on-line vote before the end when they realized what the outcome was going to be. Fortunately we got it on record before they removed it through embarrassment.

This has been a quick - let's call it - Drone strike.

I'll not wait for more weasel words. You have no argument, only insults, which don't work anyway

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4952
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Monster » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:12 pm

Hey, did anyone entertain the theory that the Reptilians are behind 9/11? Or the Illuminati? I don't think we can rule those out.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28972
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Gord » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:48 pm

roscoe wrote:Image

Give it up Guys

You're losing.

belief in Santa Claus.png


And therefore Santa Claus.

You've been lost for years, Roscoe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4060
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby gorgeous » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:19 pm

Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4060
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby gorgeous » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:21 pm

different viewers working weeks apart saw the same thing...a missile hit the pentagon, not a plane...https://youtu.be/Uhvh2A9B-KA
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:13 am

gorgeous wrote:different viewers working weeks apart saw the same thing...a missile hit the pentagon, not a plane...


Every "remote viewer" did this after the 9/11 event. They saw it on television. Not one of them saw a missile. :lol:

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4060
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby gorgeous » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:36 am

you don't understand it seems...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:51 am

gorgeous wrote:you don't understand it seems...
That a bunch of idiots, who saw the planes fly into the building on television, are claiming that it was really missiles? Can you set out the scientific principles that form their claims Gorgeous?

You really are just a total idiot. :lol:

Can you please stop spamming the neo-nazi Rense organisation's propaganda on this forum.?

"Rense & General Albert Stubblebine - Remote Viewing Works & 9/11 Was Inside Job"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il07ok_Ah8U

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4060
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby gorgeous » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:01 am

no one saw a plane in the Pa field or into the pentagon....because there were no planes ....
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:10 am

gorgeous wrote:no one saw a plane in the Pa field or into the pentagon....because there were no planes ....

Here are photos of the aircraft parts found at the Pentagon. You really are an idiot.
pentagon-wheel-04.jpg


Why are you spamming debunked propaganda from the Neo-nazi Rense website? Do you always blame Jews, and spread their propaganda, because your life is a complete failure? :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4060
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby gorgeous » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:59 am

fake..planted evidence to con the public who are gullible and believe their propaganda...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:24 am

gorgeous wrote:fake..planted evidence to con the public who are gullible and believe their propaganda...

No Gorgeous. It is the same wheel from the same aircraft.

It is you spreading David Duke and Jeff Rense's neo-nazi propaganda to UFO fans, from the Rense Organisation. It is you who works works for them, spreading anti-Jewish propaganda on forums.

Remember? You don't have a mind of your own. You are a mere tool used by these two neo-nazis to spread their propaganda.

Who controls the world, Gorgeous?
1) The Zionist illuminati bankers, as you claim?
2) The alien lizard people as you simultaneously claim?
:lol:

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:35 am

gorgeous wrote:no one saw a plane in the Pa field or into the pentagon....because there were no planes ....


sure your not a 13 year old boy ? lulz is the only explanation
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:41 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote: sure your not a 13 year old boy ? lulz is the only explanation


"Tori" is a very elderly Californian who hates Jews. She simply copies conspiracy stories here from the neo-nazi Rense Website. Her hero is former KKK Grand wizard, David Duke, whose radio show, from Austria, is broadcast on the Rense Website.
KKK David duke.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4060
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby gorgeous » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:42 am

show me the plane parts, the bodies, the luggage , the wings,....never existed...you were conned by evil people...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:52 am

gorgeous wrote:show me the plane parts,....
I just did. I showed you the wheel.

Stop wasting our time and go spread your mindless neo-nazi propaganda elsewhere. :lol:

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4060
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby gorgeous » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:54 am

fake
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19406
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:04 am

Image
Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:33 am

gorgeous wrote:fake
Well why don't you write a strong letter to David Duke and complain. David Duke has just got out of jail again and you can write to him, at his camera shop, he runs, in Austria,

Would you like his home address?


(PS Gorgeous as you don't know, Austria is a small country, next to Germany, in Europe. Europe is a big land mass on the other side of the planet and where Europeans come from.) :D

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28972
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Gord » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:56 pm

Don't be silly. There can't be any Europeans because gorillas live in zoos.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 7814
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Aztexan » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:33 pm

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4060
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby gorgeous » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:43 pm

remote controlled planes into the towers https://youtu.be/V4QXlnpu29w
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28972
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Gord » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:27 pm

"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:55 pm

gorgeous wrote:remote controlled planes into the towers

Gorgeous? Are you mentally retarded? You are claiming that these people remotely saw "the missile" but can't remotely see the people who, they claimed, faked 9/11. :lol:

Can you see how absolutely stupid this is? Can you see how incredibly stupid you are, for falling for this?

I demand you go to these remote viewing people and ask them, why they haven't "remote viewed" and named the "evil people behind the "9/11 conspiracy."

I know you won't do this because you are simply trolling propaganda on the forum and have no interest in the truth.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

A job for Gorgeous.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:46 am

Hey Gorgeous? Have you contacted the remote viewing people yet?

Ask them.......What was the type of aircraft that shot "the missile" and its markings?

Please don't post again on the forum until you have done that. Unless, of course, you know your claim is total bull-shit. :lol:

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:35 pm



I was thinking about starting a thread about what I think is a fake that disappointed me .
check --- ghost rider 666 --- he has several that I was watching for a few days , when I stumbled on a disclaimer at the start of one .
I think he speeds up his videos a bit . and no one can outrun police radio .
kids are watching his fake vids , and thinking about trying the same thing .
guy in Germany - turbo rider ? got himself killed :burn:
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4060
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby gorgeous » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:54 pm

in part 1 the viewers saw the controlled demolition of the towers...near the middle of this part 2 video they saw the submarines that launched the missile that hit the pentagon....later they saw one of the masterminds of 911...described as evil man ....then a pic...sounds and looks like Cheney ....said has a smirk...as Cheney does.... https://youtu.be/S38lGHhnI0I
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.


Return to “Conspiracies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest