9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:32 pm

gorgeous wrote:different psychic remote viewers saw the missile hit the building...https://youtu.be/Uhvh2A9B-KA

That... settles it. :mrgreen:
Hi, Io the lurker.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:11 am

I saw Batman do it.

Therefore, Batman.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:46 am

gorgeous wrote:different psychic remote viewers saw the missile hit the building..
Thanks Gorgeous.

Did the Leprechaun Criminal Investigation Unit release its findings yet?

Has "Seth, the Channelled alien" handed you hard evidence during your most recent out of body experience?

Has that magical crystal on your bed side table, confessed to high-jacking the planes, with the ear candle you bought at the Californian Pensioner's Hippies Fair?
Hippy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:00 am

Sadly, I don't think Roscoe is going to come back. This is a bit sad because I was going to ask him why he thought JREF and our forum are government run agencies, as he claimed on another forum.
SSF is government.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:05 am

the psychics also saw the planes that hit the towers were remote controlled..they also saw the planners...haven't revealed them yet...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:19 am

gorgeous wrote:the psychics also saw the planes that hit the towers were remote controlled..they also saw the planners...haven't revealed them yet...

Name these psychics and link us to their direct quotes, not you-tube. You can't can you? :lol:

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:46 am

in the video
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:41 am

"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:52 am

gorgeous wrote:in the video
So as per usual, you are lying and can't offer a link to one person who remote viewed 9/11 and identified the culprits.

I can see why the hippy movement died out so quickly. It's full of idiots, like you.
:lol:

roscoe
Poster

Postby roscoe » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:06 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
roscoe wrote: Lets face it you BCTs are absolutely terrified of me.

[color=#000080]Hmmm....let's see......

You didn't know ACARs predicts an aircraft's location.

It took me ages to hunt around for someone who actually addressed the issue (sort of)

WELL DONE!!!!!

Oh really?????

So what pray is ACARS doing "PREDICTING" UA175 scheduled to route from Boston to LA to being over Long Island?

roscoe
Poster

Postby roscoe » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:15 am

By the way

Couple of things

Is calling people dummies and idiots violating forum rules?

AND

Is questioning government doctrine being a SKEPTIC - THE NAME OF THIS FORUM?

Just asking

HAVE A NICE DAY

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:01 pm

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:08 pm

Daz Smith- Remote Viewer - RemoteViewed.com

http://www.remoteviewed.com/daz_smith_r ... iewer.html

•My name is Daz Smith and I have been Remote Viewing in the UK since 1997. I trained in the Military style techniques called CRV (Controlled Remote Viewing). ----------IRVA - Dick Allgire - IRVA - International Remote Viewing ...

www.irva.org/conferences/speakers/allgire.html

Dick Allgire is the Vice President of the Hawaii Remote Viewers Guild, and is a ... He has presented at several IRVA Remote Viewing Conferences, and has ...---------------------info on remote controlled planes-----....The Case of Malaysia’s Missing Airliner MH370 Part Two:

21stcenturywire.com----------------------The ACARS system was primarily developed to automatically detect and report changes to the four major flight phases, known as OOOI, (Out of the gate, Off the ground, On the ground and Into the gate) these phases are determined by algorithms tapped into aircraft sensors. Transmissions from ACARS are beamed to the ground radar through digital messages. Each new flight phase is recorded and sent to the ground via this system, the flight origin, the amount of fuel, as well as – the flight’s destination.

A former member of the US National Transportation Safety Board, John Goglia, has reported that the ACARS transmitter ‘continued sending out blips’ that were recorded by satellite ‘once every hour’ after the transponder was off. Reports suggest turning off the ACARS system is somewhat of a difficult task, as it is said to be located in the electronics bay beneath the cockpit. Goglia asserts, “That’s something a pilot wouldn’t normally know how to do.”
---------------------------We’ve seen reports about the 20 Freescale Semiconductor employees confirmed to have been onboard flight MH370. Freescale is an Austin, Texas based tech giant, that designs embedded hardware, microprocessors, microcontrollers and sensors, among other tech based devices. The company has recently been involved in litigation over patents with Vantage Point Technology and Media Tek inc.

To make matters more confusing, there have been reports that four of Freescale’s patent holders were on the flight, however, after taking some time to review MH370′s passenger manifest, the names listed did not match those who were alleged to have been on the flight.

Freescale Semiconductor is said to have started out as a part of Motorola, designing semiconductor devices, for ground-based tracking, while this is a strange coincidence considering the circumstances, this information doesn’t by itself produce a motive to disrupt the plane’s systems. There is however, some question as to the consortium said to own majority shares in Freescale, namely, the Blackstone Group and the Carlyle Group.

Lord Jacob Rothschild is listed as a Member of the International Advisory Board at Blackstone. The Carlyle Group is one of the nation’s largest defense contractors, with investors that have included the Bush’s as well the Bin Laden family. Naturally, with these ‘corporate bloodlines’ potentially being involved in the case of a missing airliner, it raises quite a bit of suspicion.

It has also been stated that Malaysian authorities have denied reports of the plane landing at the United States military base in Diego Garcia located in the Indian Ocean, fueling even more suspicion, as the plane is said to have been heading on course towards Diego Garcia with its last listed radar contact near Silver Island.
---------------------------Perhaps the most unsettling information in regards to the missing Boeing 777 comes from retired 35 year Delta pilot, Field McConnell, who states that since 1995, Boeing Uninterruptible Auto Pilots have been equipped in Boeing planes. This information was apparently not released until March of 2007, following a subsequent lawsuit by McConnell. The modification was reported to the FAA, NTSB and ALPA ( airline pilots association). According to McConnell’s documents, Boeing is said to have stated that by end of 2009 all Boeing planes would be fitted with the BUAP - making them impossible to manually hijack within the plane but susceptible to remote control by the military, according the flight veteran.
------------------McConnell and his associates further explain the device used to control aircraft through his site abeldanger.net, stating that Hillary Clinton and Rose Law Firm had originally obtained the patent for the Quartz Rate Sensor apparently used in many military crafts:

“The QRS-11 GyroChip sensor is used on commercial aircraft to rotate the antenna to receive signals from satellites for the in-flight entertainment system, radar tracking and flight controls. If the aircraft is equipped with a uninterruptible autopilot, signals can be received from a satellite to remotely fly the aircraft.

The sensor provides stabilization, flight control, and guidance. It also is used in missiles, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV ) and other military as well as space and industrial applications. Because of the sensitive nature of its military applications, the export of the technology is regulated.” ------big crimes always lead to the Bushes , Clintons, others......just another coincidence of course....

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:18 pm

roscoe wrote:

Oh really?????

So what pray is ACARS doing "PREDICTING" UA175 scheduled to route from Boston to LA to being over Long Island?

Its function.

ACARS is not in constant communication with a plane. Only when it gets a pingback from a plane does the system receive any actual information on the plane's position. If it didn't predict where the plane was going, it would have to assume planes were simply hanging in the air in one spot -- if the plane was actually in a different place (which in reality it would have to be, since planes can't hover, and even if they could they wouldn't because their purpose is to go somewhere else with a cargo of passengers) then ACARS would lose communication with them as soon as they moved out of range of the ground station ACARS still expected them to be near.

If all ACARS had to go on was a plane's scheduled route, it would lose contact with any plane that was forced to deviate from its flight plan. That would be the worst time to lose communication with a plane.
#ANDAMOVIE

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:23 pm

roscoe wrote:Is calling people dummies and idiots violating forum rules?

Kinda. But we have a moderator who uses context to determine the degree of violation. If all someone does it call people dummies and idiots, without ever producing anything worthwhile, they're much more likely to receive administrative action.

So it's always better to have something worth posting if you're also going to be tossing insults.

And of course it's always best to just post worthwhile statements without any insults at all.

Is questioning government doctrine being a SKEPTIC

It can be. It can also be other things, like cynicism, dogmatism, and insanity. For instance, using the term "government doctrine" can be a symptom of all three examples I've just given.
#ANDAMOVIE

roscoe
Poster

Postby roscoe » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:27 am

Gord wrote:
roscoe wrote:Is calling people dummies and idiots violating forum rules?

Kinda. But we have a moderator who uses context to determine the degree of violation. If all someone does it call people dummies and idiots, without ever producing anything worthwhile, they're much more likely to receive administrative action.

Is questioning government doctrine being a SKEPTIC

It can be. It can also be other things, like cynicism, dogmatism, and insanity. For instance, using the term "government doctrine" can be a symptom of all three examples I've just given.

So if a person mentions that Government Doctrine includes WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION in IRAQ.

Does this mean that the said person is being unreasonable in declaring a possible flaw in assuming Government Doctrine is reliable?

roscoe
Poster

Postby roscoe » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:31 am

Gord wrote:
roscoe wrote:

Oh really?????

Its function.

ACARS is not in constant communication with a plane. Only when it gets a pingback from a plane does the system receive any actual information on the plane's position. If it didn't predict where the plane was going, it would have to assume planes were simply hanging in the air in one spot -- if the plane was actually in a different place (which in reality it would have to be, since planes can't hover, and even if they could they wouldn't because their purpose is to go somewhere else with a cargo of passengers) then ACARS would lose communication with them as soon as they moved out of range of the ground station ACARS still expected them to be near.

If all ACARS had to go on was a plane's scheduled route, it would lose contact with any plane that was forced to deviate from its flight plan. That would be the worst time to lose communication with a plane.

So since UA175 was scheduled to travel from Boston to Los Angeles then why was ACARS showing it over Long Island? I take it you're saying that there's some doubt as to whether the plane that crashed into the south tower was UA175 and that therefore one needs to be SKEPTICAL of the official government story?

From this one must conclude that there needs to be a new inquiry? Does anyone concur with this conclusion?

roscoe
Poster

Postby roscoe » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:03 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Sadly, I don't think Roscoe is going to come back. This is a bit sad because I was going to ask him why he thought JREF and our forum are government run agencies, as he claimed on another forum.

Well I'm back (so far) but I had better not make my posts too threatening to the Boxcutter Conspiracy Theorists though. Experience shows that they cannot handle it.

Anyway in answer to your question one only needs to take a look at the sanitized character of these two forums you mentioned to realize that all opposing views are removed along with their posters when the going gets too tough for the BCTs.

roscoe
Poster

Postby roscoe » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:29 am

Pyrrho wrote:
roscoe_the_first wrote:
Posting the same thing 5 times in a row in the same thread is mighty uncool, and if something gets you banned, it'll be that. Or did you do that deliberately, so that when you get banned due to your posting practices, you can say, "Uh huh! Dey can't handle duh troof!"

Well if I did then of course it is entirely due to me not being able to see my posting because you people are too terrified to allow it on here without censorship.

I am not censoring your posts. The forum is configured such that the first post of a newly registered user has to be approved. I do that to block spammers. What has happened in this case is that the recent forum software update introduced a bug1 that prevents the system from automatically releasing user accounts from the moderated group. A fix is available but I can't get to that until the weekend. I have manually removed the restriction on your posting privileges.

1. https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... &t=2360031

This version is a maintenance release of the 3.1.x branch which fixes various smaller bugs including users not automatically being removed from the Newly Registered Users group and permanent deletion of posts not working from View Topic pages.

Thankyou

roscoe
Poster

Postby roscoe » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LiQCEggDI0

By the way I forgot to add that in the news clip showing UAL175 north of Long Island at 31000 ft is also showing at the same time the ticker tape news at the bottom that all incoming flights to the US are being diverted to Canada and the all internal flights are being told to land. The timestamp shows 1:48pm. This is UTC. Coordinated Universal Time is 5 hours ahead of Eastern Time.

So UAL175 is showing at 31000ft north of Long island 14 minutes (25 miles away approx) before a plane came in from the WEST of Manhattan and hit the south tower.
Last edited by roscoe on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:42 am

roscoe wrote: Anyway in answer to your question one only needs to take a look at the sanitized character of these two forums you mentioned to realize that all opposing views are removed along with their posters when the going gets too tough for the BCTs.
So do you still think the JREF/ISF and Skeptic Society forums are government run forums? :lol:

Yes or no?

Secondly, is your "new evidence" of the same nature as that supplied by your fellow 9/11 Truther, Gorgeous, in that "you had a out of body experience" and "remote viewed" the culprits while "channelling"?

So far you haven't produced an iota of new "scientific" evidence.

roscoe
Poster

Postby roscoe » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:57 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
roscoe wrote: Anyway in answer to your question one only needs to take a look at the sanitized character of these two forums you mentioned to realize that all opposing views are removed along with their posters when the going gets too tough for the BCTs.
So do you still think the JREF/ISF and Skeptic Society forums are government run forums? :lol:

Yes or no?

Secondly, is your "new evidence" of the same nature as that supplied by your fellow 9/11 Truther, Gorgeous, in that "you had a out of body experience" and "remote viewed" the culprits while "channelling"?

Can't be certain, but if it is all I can say is that being a schill on there pays peanuts because my experience on there shows they are monkeys. No it is most likely a case of Cognitive Dissonance. Here's what the EXPERTS say about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zP0FU46PcE

Anyway this is my last word on this because I see that you want to divert the attention away from the issue because I can see that you're finding discussing actual anomalies in the Official Story somewhat difficult to discuss . Doesn't work with me.

roscoe
Poster

Postby roscoe » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:13 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:

Well no, perhaps you haven't been keeping up.

As for scientific evidence I've yet to see "scientific Evidence" of the BOXCUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORY you "SKEPTICS" seem to be reluctant to discuss.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:02 am

roscoe wrote:
Gord wrote:
roscoe wrote:

Oh really?????

Its function.

So since UA175 was scheduled to travel from Boston to Los Angeles then why was ACARS showing it over Long Island?

I'll take a guess: ACARS got a pingback from the plane that told it the plane was over Long Island.

Your real question is, why did ACARS still think the plane was in the air after it blew up. Well, after it blew up, the plane couldn't give ACARS a pingback, so ACARS had to guess where it was. And ACARS isn't designed to guess that a plane has crashed -- that is not its purpose.

I take it you're saying that there's some doubt as to whether the plane that crashed into the south tower was UA175 and that therefore one needs to be SKEPTICAL of the official government story?

Nope. I'm saying the doubt you suggest is so tiny as to be ignored. The combined evidence is enough to conclude that UA175 blew up when it hit the World Trade Center.

From this one must conclude that there needs to be a new inquiry? Does anyone concur with this conclusion?

Nope. It's an incredible waste of time and money. You are free to waste your own time and money in whatever way you please, though.
#ANDAMOVIE

roscoe
Poster

Postby roscoe » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:50 am

Gord wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Gord wrote:
roscoe wrote:

Oh really?????

Its function.

So since UA175 was scheduled to travel from Boston to Los Angeles then why was ACARS showing it over Long Island?

I'll take a guess: ACARS got a pingback from the plane that told it the plane was over Long Island.

Your real question is, why did ACARS still think the plane was in the air after it blew up. Well, after it blew up, the plane couldn't give ACARS a pingback, so ACARS had to guess where it was. And ACARS isn't designed to guess that a plane has crashed -- that is not its purpose.

I take it you're saying that there's some doubt as to whether the plane that crashed into the south tower was UA175 and that therefore one needs to be SKEPTICAL of the official government story?

Nope. I'm saying the doubt you suggest is so tiny as to be ignored. The combined evidence is enough to conclude that UA175 blew up when it hit the World Trade Center.

Nope. It's an incredible waste of time and money. You are free to waste your own time and money in whatever way you please, though.

Well I was hoping that you people would be more informed, but clearly you're not. I've been leading you.
Here look at this from pilots for 911 truth:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/ACARS-CONFIRMED-911-AIRCRAFT-AIRBORNE-LONG-AFTER-CRASH.html

it seems that you "Skeptics" aren't prepared to look at anything which questions the official story.

UA175 was over Pittsburgh 25 minutes AFTER it had hit the tower.

Please notice the Acknowledgement from the aircraft at the Harrisburgh transmission station at 1303UTC. The station received an ACK signal from the aircraft. Harrisburgh s about 150 miles from Manhattan.

In other words - It was still flying.
Last edited by roscoe on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:09 am, edited 6 times in total.

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:58 am

And we were hoping that you would learn something about ACARS, but clearly you haven`t. It seems that conspiracy believers aren’t prepared to acknowledge when their little scams have been exposed.

roscoe
Poster

Postby roscoe » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:11 am

incidently Tjrandom is on my IGNORE list. It is one thing being a Skeptic but quite another being a dickhead who has nothing sensible to contribute. the decision to place Tjrandom on the IGNORE list was taken after the mindless, idiotic post that was made on another thread. Removing such people makes it easier to read through the sensible responses should there be any.

Only had people talking AT me so far, but after 14 years of blowing these people away I'm used to it.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:57 am

roscoe wrote:Well I was hoping that you people would be more informed, but clearly you're not. I've been leading you.
Here look at this from pilots for 911 truth:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/ACARS-CONFIRMED-911-AIRCRAFT-AIRBORNE-LONG-AFTER-CRASH.html

Don't be ridiculous. We're skeptics. We're not going to buy anything we read anywhere on a conspiracy theory website.

it seems that you "Skeptics" aren't prepared to look at anything which questions the official story.

It seems that you're trapped by your preconceived notions. Of course some of us have looked into it. I know I have.

UA175 was over Pittsburgh 25 minutes AFTER it had hit the tower.

Nope.

Please notice the Acknowledgement from the aircraft at the Harrisburgh transmission station at 1303UTC. The station received an ACK signal from the aircraft. Harrisburgh s about 150 miles from Manhattan.

In other words - It was still flying.

Nope again. Harrisburg may have relayed a message to the plane, but there was no reply. ACARS does not ping back when a message is received; it only pings back when it is requested so to do. A pingback for receiving a message would be stupid, since it doesn't mean the message was seen by the crew, only by the plane, and it only matters that the crew has seen it.
#ANDAMOVIE

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:58 am

roscoe wrote:Only had people talking AT me so far, but after 14 years of blowing these people away I'm used to it.

You're not very smart, are you?

Please put me on your ignore list too.
#ANDAMOVIE

roscoe
Poster

Postby roscoe » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:05 pm

Gord wrote:
roscoe wrote:Only had people talking AT me so far, but after 14 years of blowing these people away I'm used to it.

You're not very smart, are you?

They just haven't a clue and they know that their argument against what I'm saying is pathetic.

Yes they all want to run away from me. It's like I said at the beginning you're all terrified of me.

Is their anyone out there with any backbone and the courage of their convictions?

Come on. You supported the laying waste of two or more sovereign countries on your "evidence". Is there anyone of you BOXCUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS who is prepared to defend your pathetic evidence?

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:49 pm

roscoe wrote: ...Is there anyone of you BOXCUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS who is prepared to defend your pathetic evidence?

Just 99.999% of people who have lived thru the times and have followed the evidence. Everyone but roscoe and gorgeous here....

14 years of believing in magic and woo - woot! rosoce, please put yourself on ignore and see what happens. :D

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:54 pm

different psychics said a missile hit and remote controlled planes were used....that aligns with the evidence...actual video of the missile...much smaller than a jet......I knew when I watched it live myself it was the govt doing it to get into another war....like they planned against Cuba in the 60's and plotted to fly planes into buildings and shoot people on the street then and blame it on Cuba....wake up and deal with the evil reality...--------- Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Wikipedia
Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government, that originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint ... ---------------------Body of Secrets: Anatomy of the Ultra-Secret National Security Agency is a book by James Bamford about the NSA and its operations. It also covers the history of espionage in the United States from uses of the Fulton surface-to-air recovery system to retrieve personnel on Arctic Ocean drift stations to Operation Northwoods, a declassified US military plan that Bamford describes as a "secret and bloody war of terrorism against their own country in order to trick the American public into supporting an ill-conceived war they intended to launch against Cuba."[1]

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:01 am

roscoe wrote:incidently Tjrandom is on my IGNORE list.
Excellent. Let's see if I can be next......It's a new contest guys.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:06 am

gorgeous and Roscoe, the Truthers wrote:different psychics said a missile hit and remote controlled planes were used....

Did you and Roscoe chat about this when last sharing an "out of body experience"?

Have you both thought about simply pushing your "ear candles" deeper to improve the experience? Trust me. For you two, there nothing stopping your ear candles from falling out the other ear.

roscoe
Poster

Postby roscoe » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:56 am

roscoe wrote:
Gord wrote:

They just haven't a clue and they know that their argument against what I'm saying is pathetic.

Yes they all want to run away from me. It's like I said at the beginning you're all terrified of me.

Is their anyone out there with any backbone and the courage of their convictions?

Come on. You supported the laying waste of two or more sovereign countries on your "evidence". Is there anyone of you BOXCUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS who is prepared to defend your pathetic evidence?

Do we have anyone with any backbone on here to put their BOXCUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORY up for scrutiny.

They can't do it because they know I'll rip it to shreds. Hence the pathetic attempt at intimidation which they use to fool themselves into thinking they are making some kind of reasoned response to something they cannot handle.

I regard these kind of pathetic responses as a victory and I struggle to quell my feeling of superiority. But not only that because they feel the need to respond (because I disturb their fluffy pink bunny rabbit world) I can then respond with FACTS and not be accused of spamming

AND

the thread keeps getting bumped up to the top.

So keep responding (you're ignored anyway) you're playing right into my hands.

roscoe
Poster

Postby roscoe » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:08 am

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:35 am

roscoe wrote: Do we have anyone with any backbone on here to put their BOXCUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORY up for scrutiny.
No my little mad truther.

It is your claim.

You set out your alternative working hypothesis and supply your new evidence, to support your alternative working hypothesis. This is a science forum, that follows the "Scientific Method".

"Meanwhile at the Skeptic Society Forum's Cafeteria....."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESQK98HbKBY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSgmYWaQbR8

roscoe
Poster

Postby roscoe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:26 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
roscoe wrote: Do we have anyone with any backbone on here to put their BOXCUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORY up for scrutiny.
No my little mad truther.

It is your claim.

You set out your alternative working hypothesis and supply your new evidence, to support your alternative working hypothesis. This is a science forum, that follows the "Scientific Method".

Got any EVIDENCE for your BOXCUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORY CHUM?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am

roscoe wrote: Got any EVIDENCE for your BOXCUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORY CHUM?

Bad luck, my little mad 9/11 truther. You came here. We didn't go to you.

Are you directly saying you can't actually set out your alternative hypothesis and supply the evidence that supports your alternative hypothesis?

Why in hell are you posting here? Are you just mad in general?

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:20 am

Return to “Conspiracies”