9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 7814
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Aztexan » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:14 pm

Welcome, roscoe _the_first,
You owe me 9 minutes and 20 seconds.
I clicked on the first link and it was, and I'm being nice here, um, nonsensical crap. It starts with audio of what appears to be an interview with one of thousands of eyewitnesses describing the path of a particular plane. Then it shows simulated flight paths of dozens or hundreds of planes that were being diverted as shown by a news affiliate of fox news with what appears to be one of the planes that hit the second tower flying around a few hours after they collapsed. None of it was very convincing but what was really annoying was the video is over 9 minutes long but it could have been done in about 2 or 3. It uses clips from audio interviews, stills from photographers, slow motion effects on the audio (very annoying), sound bites repeatedly, but they are thrown together sloppily and in a way that it drastically diminishes what little credibility whoever made the video has.
I give this 2/11 at best.
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4952
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Monster » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:08 pm

roscoe_the_first wrote:OOOPS!!!!

UA175 still flying AFTER it had allegedly crashed into the South Tower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LiQCEggDI0

Newbie testing the water because my experience so far is that whenever the Boxcutter Conspiracy Theorists (from now on called BCTs) get hit by evidence they can't handle they ban it and the poster.

If I can't be allowed to speak the truth on an even playing field, I don't want to be here.

By the way the nickname Truther is straight out of 1984 Newspeak.

Posting the same thing 5 times in a row in the same thread is mighty uncool, and if something gets you banned, it'll be that. Or did you do that deliberately, so that when you get banned due to your posting practices, you can say, "Uh huh! Dey can't handle duh troof!"
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28972
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Gord » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:03 am

roscoe_the_first wrote:Newbie testing the water because my experience so far is that whenever the Boxcutter Conspiracy Theorists (from now on called BCTs) get hit by evidence they can't handle they ban it and the poster.

You should see a doctor about that.

If I can't be allowed to speak the truth on an even playing field, I don't want to be here.

Yeah, "the truth". I get cha!

By the way the nickname Truther is straight out of 1984 Newspeak.

Except Truthers named themselves that; it wasn't some secret government department in charge of giving things silly names.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10221
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Pyrrho » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:34 am

The Ministry of Truth -- Minitrue, in Newspeak -- was startlingly different from any other object in sight. It was an enormous pyramidal structure of glittering white concrete, soaring up, terrace after terrace, 300 metres into the air. From where Winston stood it was just possible to read, picked out on its white face in elegant lettering, the three slogans of the Party:

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

The Ministry of Truth contained, it was said, three thousand rooms above ground level, and corresponding ramifications below. Scattered about London there were just three other buildings of similar appearance and size. So completely did they dwarf the surrounding architecture that from the roof of Victory Mansions you could see all four of them simultaneously. They were the homes of the four Ministries between which the entire apparatus of government was divided. The Ministry of Truth, which concerned itself with news, entertainment, education, and the fine arts. The Ministry of Peace, which concerned itself with war. The Ministry of Love, which maintained law and order. And the Ministry of Plenty, which was responsible for economic affairs. Their names, in Newspeak: Minitrue, Minipax, Miniluv, and Miniplenty.


Stay strong, roscoe, stay strong.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4060
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:18 am

Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:40 am

roscoe_the_first wrote: By the way the nickname Truther is straight out of 1984 Newspeak.

No it's not. You made up that fact. You've never actually read the novel, have you? You're yet another pathetic truther aren't you? :D

List of Newspeak words
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Newspeak_words

However, another member called Gorgeous shares your views. The only difference is Gorgeous discovered this "truth" while on a out of body experience, when alien lizards told her.......I'm not kidding. :lol:

roscoe_the_first
New Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:28 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby roscoe_the_first » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:53 am

Welcome, roscoe _the_first,
You owe me 9 minutes and 20 seconds.
I clicked on the first link and it was, and I'm being nice here, um, nonsensical crap. It starts with audio of what appears to be an interview with one of thousands of eyewitnesses describing the path of a particular plane. Then it shows simulated flight paths of dozens or hundreds of planes that were being diverted as shown by a news affiliate of fox news with what appears to be one of the planes that hit the second tower flying around a few hours after they collapsed. None of it was very convincing but what was really annoying was the video is over 9 minutes long but it could have been done in about 2 or 3. It uses clips from audio interviews, stills from photographers, slow motion effects on the audio (very annoying), sound bites repeatedly, but they are thrown together sloppily and in a way that it drastically diminishes what little credibility whoever made the video has.
I give this 2/11 at best.


But the bit where it shows UA175 still flying after it had supposedly crashed (as mentioned in my lead-in) went completely over your head, or at least was not worthy of comment on the grounds that you cannot deal with this kind of hard truth.

Been here before of course for the last 14 years.

roscoe_the_first
New Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:28 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby roscoe_the_first » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:55 am

Posting the same thing 5 times in a row in the same thread is mighty uncool, and if something gets you banned, it'll be that. Or did you do that deliberately, so that when you get banned due to your posting practices, you can say, "Uh huh! Dey can't handle duh troof!"


Well if I did then of course it is entirely due to me not being able to see my posting because you people are too terrified to allow it on here without censorship.

roscoe_the_first
New Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:28 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby roscoe_the_first » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:30 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
roscoe_the_first wrote: By the way the nickname Truther is straight out of 1984 Newspeak.

No it's not. You made up that fact. You've never actually read the novel, have you? You're yet another pathetic truther aren't you? :D

List of Newspeak words
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Newspeak_words

However, another member called Gorgeous shares your views. The only difference is Gorgeous discovered this "truth" while on a out of body experience, when alien lizards told her.......I'm not kidding. :lol:


I read the book. I have it here in hardback.

The point I made was that we are now called TRUTHER which you imply is the opposite. I take it when you read the book (if you read the book) the whole point of the book went right over your head. Just like everything else it seems.

roscoe_the_first
New Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:28 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby roscoe_the_first » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:32 am

Pyrrho wrote:
The Ministry of Truth -- Minitrue, in Newspeak -- was startlingly different from any other object in sight. It was an enormous pyramidal structure of glittering white concrete, soaring up, terrace after terrace, 300 metres into the air. From where Winston stood it was just possible to read, picked out on its white face in elegant lettering, the three slogans of the Party:

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

The Ministry of Truth contained, it was said, three thousand rooms above ground level, and corresponding ramifications below. Scattered about London there were just three other buildings of similar appearance and size. So completely did they dwarf the surrounding architecture that from the roof of Victory Mansions you could see all four of them simultaneously. They were the homes of the four Ministries between which the entire apparatus of government was divided. The Ministry of Truth, which concerned itself with news, entertainment, education, and the fine arts. The Ministry of Peace, which concerned itself with war. The Ministry of Love, which maintained law and order. And the Ministry of Plenty, which was responsible for economic affairs. Their names, in Newspeak: Minitrue, Minipax, Miniluv, and Miniplenty.


Stay strong, roscoe, stay strong.


Fact is that if I cannot be allowed to speak because of these BCTs who are terrified of the truth then there's no point in me being here. And this pathetic forum will become a very small drop in a very large ocean.

roscoe_the_first
New Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:28 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby roscoe_the_first » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:36 am

Pyrrho wrote:
The Ministry of Truth -- Minitrue, in Newspeak -- was startlingly different from any other object in sight. It was an enormous pyramidal structure of glittering white concrete, soaring up, terrace after terrace, 300 metres into the air. From where Winston stood it was just possible to read, picked out on its white face in elegant lettering, the three slogans of the Party:

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

The Ministry of Truth contained, it was said, three thousand rooms above ground level, and corresponding ramifications below. Scattered about London there were just three other buildings of similar appearance and size. So completely did they dwarf the surrounding architecture that from the roof of Victory Mansions you could see all four of them simultaneously. They were the homes of the four Ministries between which the entire apparatus of government was divided. The Ministry of Truth, which concerned itself with news, entertainment, education, and the fine arts. The Ministry of Peace, which concerned itself with war. The Ministry of Love, which maintained law and order. And the Ministry of Plenty, which was responsible for economic affairs. Their names, in Newspeak: Minitrue, Minipax, Miniluv, and Miniplenty.


Stay strong, roscoe, stay strong.


Fact is that if I cannot be allowed to speak because of these BCTs who are terrified of the truth then there's no point in me being here. And this pathetic forum will become a very small drop in a very large ocean.

OH DEAR I'M EDITING AGAIN

So it will appear twice now

That's because the moderators wont allow a balanced debate on this. But we knew this already. The have to introduce censorship because their counter argument isn't good enough.

I forgot to say

BCTs is short for BOX-CUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS because these silly people who call themselves 'Skeptics' are NOT skeptic when it come to the cockamamie story put out by the government.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7269
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby TJrandom » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:34 pm

It matters not that 175 was still flying on National News - but rather that the cockpit was no longer flying, or even the tail section.

roscoe_the_first
New Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:28 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby roscoe_the_first » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:00 am

TJrandom wrote:It matters not that 175 was still flying on National News - but rather that the cockpit was no longer flying, or even the tail section.


Someone else who has never heard of ACARS.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10221
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Pyrrho » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:53 am

roscoe_the_first wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:
The Ministry of Truth -- Minitrue, in Newspeak -- was startlingly different from any other object in sight. It was an enormous pyramidal structure of glittering white concrete, soaring up, terrace after terrace, 300 metres into the air. From where Winston stood it was just possible to read, picked out on its white face in elegant lettering, the three slogans of the Party:

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

The Ministry of Truth contained, it was said, three thousand rooms above ground level, and corresponding ramifications below. Scattered about London there were just three other buildings of similar appearance and size. So completely did they dwarf the surrounding architecture that from the roof of Victory Mansions you could see all four of them simultaneously. They were the homes of the four Ministries between which the entire apparatus of government was divided. The Ministry of Truth, which concerned itself with news, entertainment, education, and the fine arts. The Ministry of Peace, which concerned itself with war. The Ministry of Love, which maintained law and order. And the Ministry of Plenty, which was responsible for economic affairs. Their names, in Newspeak: Minitrue, Minipax, Miniluv, and Miniplenty.


Stay strong, roscoe, stay strong.


Fact is that if I cannot be allowed to speak because of these BCTs who are terrified of the truth then there's no point in me being here. And this pathetic forum will become a very small drop in a very large ocean.

OH DEAR I'M EDITING AGAIN

So it will appear twice now

That's because the moderators wont allow a balanced debate on this. But we knew this already. The have to introduce censorship because their counter argument isn't good enough.

I forgot to say

BCTs is short for BOX-CUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS because these silly people who call themselves 'Skeptics' are NOT skeptic when it come to the cockamamie story put out by the government.

Hmm. You should be able to post and edit your posts without them having to go through the approval queue again and again. I will take a look at your account settings to see what's going on.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10221
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Pyrrho » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:59 am

roscoe_the_first wrote:
Posting the same thing 5 times in a row in the same thread is mighty uncool, and if something gets you banned, it'll be that. Or did you do that deliberately, so that when you get banned due to your posting practices, you can say, "Uh huh! Dey can't handle duh troof!"


Well if I did then of course it is entirely due to me not being able to see my posting because you people are too terrified to allow it on here without censorship.

I am not censoring your posts. The forum is configured such that the first post of a newly registered user has to be approved. I do that to block spammers. What has happened in this case is that the recent forum software update introduced a bug1 that prevents the system from automatically releasing user accounts from the moderated group. A fix is available but I can't get to that until the weekend. I have manually removed the restriction on your posting privileges.

1. https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... &t=2360031

This version is a maintenance release of the 3.1.x branch which fixes various smaller bugs including users not automatically being removed from the Newly Registered Users group and permanent deletion of posts not working from View Topic pages.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19406
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:55 am

To me it looks like the new poster expected an immediate popping up of their first labor of love and kept on posting when that didn't happen (because of pending new user first post approval). The posts are all only a minute or two apart. And "OH DEAR I'M EDITING AGAIN" might have simply been the poster quoting him/herself instead of using the edit button...
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8008
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Poodle » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:29 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
roscoe_the_first wrote: By the way the nickname Truther is straight out of 1984 Newspeak.

No it's not. You made up that fact. You've never actually read the novel, have you? You're yet another pathetic truther aren't you? :D

List of Newspeak words
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Newspeak_words

However, another member called Gorgeous shares your views. The only difference is Gorgeous discovered this "truth" while on a out of body experience, when alien lizards told her.......I'm not kidding. :lol:


I've just done a search through the entire text of 1984, and I can tell you that Matthew is correct - the word "truther" does not occur anywhere in the book.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28972
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Gord » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:09 am

roscoe_the_first wrote:
TJrandom wrote:It matters not that 175 was still flying on National News - but rather that the cockpit was no longer flying, or even the tail section.

Someone else who has never heard of ACARS.

So, you think TJrandom and yourself have both never heard of ACARS?

ACARS doesn't tell you where the plane is; it tells you where ACARS expects the plane should be. You need to check the radar to find out where the place actually is.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7269
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby TJrandom » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:36 am

Gord wrote:
roscoe_the_first wrote:
TJrandom wrote:It matters not that 175 was still flying on National News - but rather that the cockpit was no longer flying, or even the tail section.

Someone else who has never heard of ACARS.

So, you think TJrandom and yourself have both never heard of ACARS?

ACARS doesn't tell you where the plane is; it tells you where ACARS expects the plane should be. You need to check the radar to find out where the place actually is.


I thought that ACARS essentially indicated where the plane was last - or the last ground-based station the plane`s ACARS equipment communicated with - whether that location be behind, or further along the flight path. But I could be wrong...

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28972
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Gord » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:42 am

TJrandom wrote:
Gord wrote:
roscoe_the_first wrote:
TJrandom wrote:It matters not that 175 was still flying on National News - but rather that the cockpit was no longer flying, or even the tail section.

Someone else who has never heard of ACARS.

So, you think TJrandom and yourself have both never heard of ACARS?

ACARS doesn't tell you where the plane is; it tells you where ACARS expects the plane should be. You need to check the radar to find out where the place actually is.

I thought that ACARS essentially indicated where the plane was last - or the last ground-based station the plane`s ACARS equipment communicated with - whether that location be behind, or further along the flight path. But I could be wrong...

No, that's about right. In order to stay in contact with a plane, ACARS anticipates the location of that plane, then relays messages through ground stations near the expected location. But it doesn't have any way to detect the location of a plane with which it is unable to communicate. If a plane is not communicating, the system has to make a best guess as to the nearest ground station to the plane.

Edit: I think. Actually, it's been a few years since I was last interested in this. I just tried to check my original sources, but it looks like those forums are gone now. :(

But I did find this, so...yeah, it all balances out:

Image
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:19 am

roscoe_the_first wrote: By the way the nickname Truther is straight out of 1984 Newspeak.

Matthew Ellard wrote:No it's not. You made up that fact. You've never actually read the novel, have you? You're yet another pathetic truther aren't you?

roscoe_the_first wrote: I read the book. I have it here in hardback.
....and you now know the word Truther does not appear anywhere in 1984. ........and your post was complete bull-shit.. :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:28 am

roscoe_the_first wrote: Fact is that if I cannot be allowed to speak because of these BCTs who are terrified of the truth then there's no point in me being here. And this pathetic forum will become a very small drop in a very large ocean.


So your first posts were delayed as Pyrrho, the moderator checks for spams.

You have a big girl's hissy fit and claim you are being censored. You then see your posts in full repeated five times and don't apologise. You're an idiot.

You then say this is a "pathetic forum" immediately after you got so upset that you couldn't get on it. You're just plain stupid aren't you? . :lol:

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby roscoe » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:37 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
roscoe_the_first wrote: Fact is that if I cannot be allowed to speak because of these BCTs who are terrified of the truth then there's no point in me being here. And this pathetic forum will become a very small drop in a very large ocean.


So your first posts were delayed as Pyrrho, the moderator checks for spams.

You have a big girl's hissy fit and claim you are being censored. You then see your posts in full repeated five times and don't apologise. You're an idiot.

You then say this is a "pathetic forum" immediately after you got so upset that you couldn't get on it. You're just plain stupid aren't you? . :lol:


I run a forum myself I don't have to check for spams this long. Lets face it you BCTs are absolutely terrified of me.

So never mind about trying the intimidation route with me, it only emboldens me.

The point I made, remember that?

Are you going to deal with it or are you yet another pathetic Cognitive Dissonance ridden website and run for cover like all the other pathetic forums, this one being particularly pathetic because it calls itself SKEPTIC.

So UA175 still flying after it had supposedly crashed into the South Tower. Are you going to deal with this or are we to have more smoke and mirrors?

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby roscoe » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:44 am

In case you box-cutter Conspiracy Theorists missed whilst you were all hiding under your rock here's the news channel again showing the ACARS readout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LiQCEggDI0

Oh and byn the way. If you wanted a civil conversation that follows forum rules don't start a thread with the title:

9/11 Truther are Dummies.

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby roscoe » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:49 am

salomed wrote:You would do better to be less smarmy and ridiculing, keep it simple and clear what you a saying, keep your personality out of it and stick to reason. Third time lucky!

Peace


Have you checked out the title of this thread?

Hello pan this is kettle.

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby roscoe » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:20 am

Aztexan wrote:Welcome, roscoe _the_first,
You owe me 9 minutes and 20 seconds.
I clicked on the first link and it was, and I'm being nice here, um, nonsensical crap. It starts with audio of what appears to be an interview with one of thousands of eyewitnesses describing the path of a particular plane. Then it shows simulated flight paths of dozens or hundreds of planes that were being diverted as shown by a news affiliate of fox news with what appears to be one of the planes that hit the second tower flying around a few hours after they collapsed. None of it was very convincing but what was really annoying was the video is over 9 minutes long but it could have been done in about 2 or 3. It uses clips from audio interviews, stills from photographers, slow motion effects on the audio (very annoying), sound bites repeatedly, but they are thrown together sloppily and in a way that it drastically diminishes what little credibility whoever made the video has.
I give this 2/11 at best.


So the bit about the ACARS information went WHOOOSH!!!!! right over your head.

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4952
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Monster » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:57 pm

roscoe_the_first wrote:Fact is that if I cannot be allowed to speak because of these BCTs who are terrified of the truth then there's no point in me being here. And this pathetic forum will become a very small drop in a very large ocean.

OH DEAR I'M EDITING AGAIN

So it will appear twice now

That's because the moderators wont allow a balanced debate on this. But we knew this already. The have to introduce censorship because their counter argument isn't good enough.

I forgot to say

BCTs is short for BOX-CUTTER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS because these silly people who call themselves 'Skeptics' are NOT skeptic when it come to the cockamamie story put out by the government.

So you think that there's a conspiracy of conspiracy theorists who are conspiring to censor your conspiracy theory.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4060
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby gorgeous » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:36 pm

Conspiracy theorists of the world, believers in the hidden hands of the Rothschilds and the Masons and the Illuminati, we skeptics owe you an apology. You were right. The players may be a little different, but your basic premise is correct: The world is a rigged game. ------Matt Taibbi
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 7814
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Aztexan » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:39 am

roscoe wrote:
Aztexan wrote:Welcome, roscoe _the_first,
You owe me 9 minutes and 20 seconds.
I clicked on the first link and it was, and I'm being nice here, um, nonsensical crap. It starts with audio of what appears to be an interview with one of thousands of eyewitnesses describing the path of a particular plane. Then it shows simulated flight paths of dozens or hundreds of planes that were being diverted as shown by a news affiliate of fox news with what appears to be one of the planes that hit the second tower flying around a few hours after they collapsed. None of it was very convincing but what was really annoying was the video is over 9 minutes long but it could have been done in about 2 or 3. It uses clips from audio interviews, stills from photographers, slow motion effects on the audio (very annoying), sound bites repeatedly, but they are thrown together sloppily and in a way that it drastically diminishes what little credibility whoever made the video has.
I give this 2/11 at best.


So the bit about the ACARS information went WHOOOSH!!!!! right over your head.


No. The sound was more like YAWWWWNNN
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:21 am

roscoe wrote: Lets face it you BCTs are absolutely terrified of me.

Hmmm....let's see......

You faked a quote from 1984.

You didn't know ACARs predicts an aircraft's location.

You posted the same post five times in desperation to be seen on this forum, while simultaneously saying this forum is pathetic.

Frankly, I terrified that your posts are putting me to sleep. :jaded:

Do you have any new "facts" you want to present, or are you simply going to repeat all the crap you posted before being banned from the Science Forum?
:lol:

roscoe on Pilots for 9/11 Truth forum, in 2014 wrote: Just been banned from another forum. That's another trophy for my wall. http://www.sciforums.com . So I went in with a plan. Get down as much information as you can before they eventually decide they cannot deal with your arguments and make something up so they can ban you. Categorize your enemy before going in. Take some time to look at different responders.


I just looked at you. :lol:

Your strategy for joining our forum
roscoe on Pilots for 9/11 Truth forum, in 2014 wrote:Can I offer a suggestion they we form a rotor to attack these Government sponsored forums in some kind of relay and wear them down. When one gets banned another immediately steps up to the mark. These forums like J R E F and sciforums.com get a lot of readers and we need to get the info over to those uncommitted forum users. We can start a private section here to discuss strategy. What do you say?"

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/inde ... 0&start=20


You're an idiot.
Last edited by Matthew Ellard on Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19406
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:23 am

roscoe wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
roscoe_the_first wrote: Fact is that if I cannot be allowed to speak because of these BCTs who are terrified of the truth then there's no point in me being here. And this pathetic forum will become a very small drop in a very large ocean.


So your first posts were delayed as Pyrrho, the moderator checks for spams.

You have a big girl's hissy fit and claim you are being censored. You then see your posts in full repeated five times and don't apologise. You're an idiot.

You then say this is a "pathetic forum" immediately after you got so upset that you couldn't get on it. You're just plain stupid aren't you? . :lol:


I run a forum myself I don't have to check for spams this long. Lets face it you BCTs are absolutely terrified of me.

Your first five posts were (copy/pasted and added to) shot of in six minutes (:55 - :01) starting 27 minutes after you joined, roscoe_the_first. You're not the first to do that, but it still is quite funny, tho... apparently, not even our little friend gorgeous had problems reading and understanding the process. :-P

Your sixth post (submitted 25 minutes after the fifth) was quoted and answered not too long after you submitted it - it must have been up and visible for that...

So never mind about trying the intimidation route with me, it only emboldens me.

You've got some kind of complex, or something? You sound like our "I'm Christ" poster (forgot his real handle, sorry).

The point I made, remember that?

Are you going to deal with it or are you yet another pathetic Cognitive Dissonance ridden website and run for cover like all the other pathetic forums, this one being particularly pathetic because it calls itself SKEPTIC.

So UA175 still flying after it had supposedly crashed into the South Tower. Are you going to deal with this or are we to have more smoke and mirrors?

:lol:



Edit: Got my minutes mixed up - there are so many of them. :pardon:
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19406
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:33 am

roscoe wrote:...Oh and byn the way. If you wanted a civil conversation that follows forum rules don't start a thread with the title:

9/11 Truther are Dummies.

Why don't you go and tell that to the user who actually started this thread. Oh, wait... nvrmd. :roll:


And what's with the obvious sock? :scratch:... umm... Also, nvrmd. :mrgreen:
Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:36 am

Don't worry about Roscoe. As you can see in my earlier post, Roscoe has told his friends at "Pilots for 9/11 Truth" Forum why he joined our forum. It's an attack.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19406
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:51 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Don't worry about Roscoe. As you can see in my earlier post, Roscoe has told his friends at "Pilots for 9/11 Truth" Forum why he joined our forum. It's an attack.

Worried?! - I find it amusing. :P


Thanks for your finds, tho. :-D
Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:51 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Thanks for your finds, tho. :-D
It was very funny wasn't it?

Roscoe advises his fellow Pilots for 9/11 Truth to investigate the members of the forums they are launching their attack on. However Roscoe posts this strategy on an open forum where I can read it. I know all about his strategy and he hasn't got a clue who any of us are. :lol:

Roscoe then talks about how we are unwilling to have an even handed debate, while trying to organise "tag teams" of "truthers" to wear us down on his "truther forum". :lol:

Then, while we are all having a bit of a giggle at his incompetence, he announces we are terrified of him! :lol:

Roscoe seems to be a comical character from "Dumb and Dumber" who has blessed us with a private showing.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28972
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Gord » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:24 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:...he hasn't got a clue who any of us are.

You're Matthew Ellard. I'm Gord.

Clues! :oldman:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19406
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:27 am

:lol:


I also just saw that Aztexan answered the initial barrage before Poodle got to the later post. I (frankly) have no idea what the roscoes are complaining about...
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10221
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:01 am

:pc:
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28972
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby Gord » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:17 am

Pyrrho wrote::pc:

I made popcorn yesterday, to munch on while watching this Youtube video ("Ancient Egyptian Sexuality"), and all I could find in my house to drink with it was a chocolate Ensure.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4060
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: 9/11 Truthers are Dummies

Postby gorgeous » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:25 pm

different psychic remote viewers saw the missile hit the building...https://youtu.be/Uhvh2A9B-KA
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.


Return to “Conspiracies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest