Explaining to Intelligent Friends That Ghosts Don't Exist

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
Io
Poster

Re: Explaining to Intelligent Friends That Ghosts Don't Exist

Postby Io » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:15 am

Don't worry, Gord. They've got a backlog. Engelbert Humperdinck is still going for a start.

Bobbie the Pragmatist

Postby Bobbie the Pragmatist » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:18 pm

SEG wrote: How do you explain to your otherwise intelligent friends that ghosts don't/can't exist? Our English best friends are atheists, yet they are insistent that they have experienced ghosts in the UK. They can't produce any evidence of course, but have these "feelings" that they insist are real.

Your arrogance that you claim to know as a certainty that "ghosts don't/can't exist" is a kind of stupidity.
I sense close-mindedness and you imposing your point of view on the readers to follow. It makes you a
bigot to them. I see you have discounted them.

When there are numerous anecdotal sightings of alleged ghosts/apparitions in certain parts of the world across days/weeks/.../years for a particular ghost/apparition, and not in one time event (with multiple people together watching likely giving the potential for some mass hysteria and emotionalism), then that can be compelling evidence.

You see, I'm explaining to you and your "otherwise intelligent friends" how wrong-headed your thinking is.

One of the interesting cases to read about in this link is the young woman Leah Smock who was burned alive for allegedly being a witch. Please scroll down to the section about her.

http://visitmeadecounty.org/haunted-meade-county/

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Postby JO 753 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:19 pm

Wut if it's .000000000000000000000000000001% true? 'You just made that up' coud be that real.

Going by a GOD theory uv reality, Io, the material universe iz the illusion.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:44 pm

JO 753 wrote: Going by a GOD theory uv reality, Io, the material universe iz the illusion.

Excellent characterization. If god were real.......really would tip over the chess board.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

SEG
Poster
Custom Title: The Deacon of Doubt

Postby SEG » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:34 pm

Bobbie the Pragmatist wrote:
SEG wrote: How do you explain to your otherwise intelligent friends that ghosts don't/can't exist? Our English best friends are atheists, yet they are insistent that they have experienced ghosts in the UK. They can't produce any evidence of course, but have these "feelings" that they insist are real.

Your arrogance that you claim to know as a certainty that "ghosts don't/can't exist" is a kind of stupidity.
I sense close-mindedness and you imposing your point of view on the readers to follow. It makes you a
bigot to them. I see you have discounted them.

When there are numerous anecdotal sightings of alleged ghosts/apparitions in certain parts of the world across days/weeks/.../years for a particular ghost/apparition, and not in one time event (with multiple people together watching likely giving the potential for some mass hysteria and emotionalism), then that can be compelling evidence.

You see, I'm explaining to you and your "otherwise intelligent friends" how wrong-headed your thinking is.

One of the interesting cases to read about in this link is the young woman Leah Smock who was burned alive for allegedly being a witch. Please scroll down to the section about her.

http://visitmeadecounty.org/haunted-meade-county/

Yeah I know Bobbie (or is it........"Bobbo"?) Ghost stories are kinda fun, and no harm comes from them. I love how that article makes this statement, and even has it in the present tense; "There are diverse opinions about whether Leah is really a witch. It is a debatable issue."
“There are no known non-biblical references to a historical Jesus by any historian or other writer of the time during and shortly after Jesus's purported advent.” His so-called life was a farce.

SEG
Poster

Postby SEG » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:38 pm

Ok, I've had enough of this! Will Bobbo and Bobbie appear here at the same time?
“There are no known non-biblical references to a historical Jesus by any historian or other writer of the time during and shortly after Jesus's purported advent.” His so-called life was a farce.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:41 pm

Thats actually the first post by Bobbie that comes anywhere near to mimicking my too often confrontation stance. BUT SUBSTANTIVELY I actually am pragmatic in practice, not just title. Pragmatism = what works. What works = SCIENCE. Science, is what is replicatable, not claimed one time instances. Anecdotes are stories.....not evidence....not proof.

You see the division of the majesteriums quite clearly. Bobbie is no bobbo.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:43 pm

SEG wrote:Ok, I've had enough of this! Will Bobbo and Bobbie appear here at the same time?

HEY!!!! Pure coincidence.........but I feel manipulated and abused. Genie or Jinn? I'll call it an anecdote......

powessy

Postby powessy » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:56 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:The Skeptic Society Forum is a science based forum, that requires use of the scientific method. There is no such thing as a "soul".

Isn't science based on ideas that turn into truths or facts, from my understanding science still has not ruled out intelligent design only you have.

powessy wrote:The mind is not inside of the body, the mind exists in a different frequency one with different time then here.
Soooo.... when did the mind separate from the physical body according to evolution? Was it with Neanderthals? No? Australopithecus? No? Are you claiming early bacteria had minds on different frequencies away from their physical body?

Minds became something once nothing formed from something here. Everything living is something here and over time that something will start to find time and start to become nothing inside of itself, or death this is all the way down to the single cell. If you can understand that thought then you can understand then that this life moves into the veil, or as I call it into nothing. once inside of nothing the cell will try to become itself again even the simplest of life forms such as bacteria. so this process starts when living life becomes something here in the very beginning of time.

You missed my point all together. I see minds all the time and can move freely into them to figure things out. You have listened to stories of near death experiences where the claimant states they are moving through this vortex of color and at the end they enter into heaven or this place where they are met by loved ones, this is kind of correct but not. The vortex is the mind the experiencer is just moving up through their own mind to become themselves there. I got to experience the near death experience through a mind to try to understand how the soul moves outside of itself in a violent accident. I was driving down a busy intersection and a car was driving down the wrong way and as the person moved out to pass the car in front of them to other car collided with this person killing him his soul or the person I was in died on impact as the dash pushed into me and pushed me out with him.

Matthew Ellard wrote:I am pointing out your religious claim is complete nonsense
perhaps but I have nothing to lose by trying to understand it, since something is trying to teach me I will keep trying to figure it out it's free and interesting.
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

powessy

Postby powessy » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:12 am

Io wrote:
powessy wrote:The first step to this is to understand the mind, the body and the soul. The mind is not inside of the body, the mind exists in a different frequency one with different time then here. The mind can hold millions of lifeforms within it... etc and the rest

There is no grounding in reality for this - it's just an invented fiction. There are any number of other fictional (I won't even call them hypotheses - what would a civil term for that be? let's say...) 'ideas' that have been put out there to describe the soul/mind/whatever. They can't all be right. And yours is probably one of the not right ones.
As the song says, it's only a whimsical notion. Although whether you feel your soul is anywhere near Rio tonight is entirely your call.

All of the things I have stated here is the same as all these other people they just do not understand what they are seeing or experiencing. I do this everyday everyday, it is not a once in a lifetime experience that I will keep guessing at over time and looking for answers my whole life. If you experienced any of this at least once you would no long hold these ideas you are holding onto now.
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:18 am

powessy wrote:All of the things I have stated here is the same as all these other people they just do not understand what they are seeing or experiencing. I do this everyday everyday,
[/quote] Well, ignorance is the first step on the road to wisdom...........happy journey...........

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:29 am

seth ----
"There are obviously as many kinds of ghosts and apparitions as there are people. They are as alert or as unalert to their situation as you are to your own. They are not fully focused in physical reality, however, either in personality or in form, and this is their main distinction. Some apparitions are thought-forms sent by survival personalities out of lingering deep anxiety. They portray the same compulsive-type behavior that can be seen in many instances in your ordinary experience.

The same mechanism that causes a disturbed woman, say, to perform repetitive action such as a constant washing and rewashing of hands, also causes a particular kind of apparition to return time and time again to one place. In such cases the behavior is often composed of repetitive action.

For various reasons, such a personality has not learned to assimilate its own experience. The characteristics of such apparitions follow those of a disturbed personality - with some exceptions, however. The whole consciousness is not present. The personality itself seems to be having a nightmare, or a series of recurring dreams, during which it returns to the physical environment. The personality itself is "safe and sound," but certain portions of it work out unresolved problems, and discharge energy in such a fashion.

They are in themselves quite harmless. Only your interpretation of their actions can cause difficulties."
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:34 am

gorgeous wrote: "There are obviously as many kinds of ghosts and apparitions as there are people. "
Gee, that strongly implies that ghosts and apparitions are the product of individual psychoses. Very insightful.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:01 am

gorgeous wrote:seth ----"There are obviously as many kinds of ghosts and apparitions as there are people. They are as alert or as unalert to their situation as you are to your own. They are not fully focused in physical reality, however, either in personality or in form, and this is their main distinction. Some apparitions are thought-forms sent by survival personalities out of lingering deep anxiety. They portray the same compulsive-type behavior that can be seen in many instances in your ordinary experience. The same mechanism that causes a disturbed woman, say, to perform repetitive action such as a constant washing and rewashing of hands, also causes a particular kind of apparition to return time and time again to one place. In such cases the behavior is often composed of repetitive action. For various reasons, such a personality has not learned to assimilate its own experience. The characteristics of such apparitions follow those of a disturbed personality - with some exceptions, however. The whole consciousness is not present. The personality itself seems to be having a nightmare, or a series of recurring dreams, during which it returns to the physical environment. The personality itself is "safe and sound," but certain portions of it work out unresolved problems, and discharge energy in such a fashion.
They are in themselves quite harmless. Only your interpretation of their actions can cause difficulties."

Seth was a fictional character invented by ex-science fiction writer Jane Roberts. Not one of "Seth"'s predictions ever came true for that reason.

Do you have any evidence that any of Seth's predictions came true? NOPE!

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:06 am

powessy wrote:All of the things I have stated here is the same as all these other people they just do not understand what they are seeing or experiencing. I do this everyday everyday,

It seems you missed the "Age of Enlightenment" when scientific theory replaced religion and superstition roughly three hundred years ago. It's one of the reasons the "Dark Ages" ended. :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:06 am

are part of our conscious and unconscious projections...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:09 am

gorgeous wrote:are part of our conscious and unconscious projections...
Exactly G. Do you need some carbohydrates? Such conscious and unconscious projections don't exist at all for 99% of the population. Guess what that means for whatever percentage does have them?

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:16 am

all have them

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:55 am

gorgeous wrote:all have them

who has what?

I've never seen a ghost. ............or are you saying I have seen ghosts subconsciously? Can you go that low??

powessy

Postby powessy » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:41 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Well, ignorance is the first step on the road to wisdom...........happy journey...........[/quote]

You are correct, but it has been a good journey so far the experiences are well worth it.

Powessy

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:46 am

How far have you gotten? I get the impression you have not yet found your shoes?

powessy

Postby powessy » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:59 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:

It seems you missed the "Age of Enlightenment" when scientific theory replaced religion and superstition roughly three hundred years ago. It's one of the reasons the "Dark Ages" ended. :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment

I do not think you understand me either. I do not in any way shape or form believe in religion and as far as religion goes I am as atheist as it gets. I do not believe in creationism as a whole but more intelligent design and evolution mixed if it can become something then it can become something here all the time. One could also try to understand the human experience through the conservation of energy. Einstein also believe in intelligent design but not as an entity but in how all things worked together as a whole.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy

powessy

Postby powessy » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:03 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:How far have you gotten? I get the impression you have not yet found your shoes?

I don't think I can ever be as far off as you and some of the others here and that's by a long shot. Is there a meter to determine distance in your mind? if so I am miles ahead of you.

Powessy

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:20 am

Miles ahead with no shoes huh? Isn't this entire thread rather shoeless??? No shoe, no soul?????

...........I think so.

powessy

Postby powessy » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:03 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Miles ahead with no shoes huh? Isn't this entire thread rather shoeless??? No shoe, no soul?????

...........I think so.

What would I need shoes for? do I get to bring them with me after this life time. No soul, that's interesting, I have had way to many experiences out of body to believe there is no soul.

Even more interesting though is that if your mind does not figure you out to allow you to become something again you do not need to worry about a soul at all, you will just become nothing here to figure nothing out.

Powessy

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:08 am

powessy wrote: I do not believe in creationism as a whole but more intelligent design and evolution mixed if it can become something then it can become something here all the time.
That makes no sense. Let us pretend there was a magical way of artificially introducing changes to the gene pool of a species ("Intelligent design"). Unless there was a continual introduction of those artificial changes, normal evolutionary mutations and the adaption to the actual environment would simply wipe out those artificially introduced changes. That's how evolution works.

powessy wrote:One could also try to understand the human experience through the conservation of energy.
Conservation of energy has nothing to do with evolution or the human experience. Most of our "human experience" is simply carried forward innate behaviour from our ancestral previous species, such as Neanderthals, Homo erectus, Homo habilis and so on. It was Homo habilis that first used stone tools to obtain protein rich marrow from other animal's kills, 2.5 million years ago.

powessy wrote:Einstein also believe in intelligent design but not as an entity but in how all things worked together as a whole.
That is not true.

Albert Einstein "Ich glaube an Spinozas Gott, der sich in der gesetzlichen Harmonie des Seienden offenbart, nicht an einen Gott, der sich mit Schicksalen und Handlungen der Menschen abgibt". (I believe in Spinoza's god of lawful harmony of nature.)

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:16 am

powessy wrote:The first step to this is to understand the mind, the body and the soul.
Define the physical and behavioural characteristics of a soul to us. You can't can you? That's because it is a concept from fictional literature invented by humans.

Do animals like dogs have souls? What about animals like jellyfish?

At what evolutionary point, for life on Earth, did animals suddenly develop souls?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:56 am

SEG wrote:Ok, I've had enough of this! Will Bobbo and Bobbie appear here at the same time?

Just do what everyone else does and put one of them on ignore. Then when the other one posts, it will be obvious which one it is because it's not the one on ignore.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

SEG
Poster

Postby SEG » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:44 am

Gord wrote:

Just do what everyone else does and put one of them on ignore. Then when the other one posts, it will be obvious which one it is because it's not the one on ignore.

I was only kidding, but Bobbie should really ditch his copy cat name and come up with something unique to avoid confusion to all.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:25 am

Hmmmmm.....I rarely pay attention to "whom" I am responding. Take that with a grain of salt but Its the words in the post that are relevant. x talks about woo, while y talks about science. Who cares who x and y are?

Over time one may get a sense of who x or y are.........but then you have to be careful not to presume too much or too little and its all based on people not changing? Thats a good rule of thumb, but not iron clad.

..................I still say: go with the ideas that are posted.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:49 am

all project....souls were created before the Earth existed...and will exist forever

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:34 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: ..................I still say: go with the ideas that are posted.

Gorgeous last post..............I admit it: I lied.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:13 am

gorgeous wrote:all project....souls were created before the Earth existed...and will exist forever

Again, that makes absolutely no sense and simply suggests Gorgeous is going off in his head, faster than we thought. I think "All project" is meant to mean "Latter Day Saints" and Gorgeous just got confused again. :D

Latter Day Saints believe that the soul existed before earth life and will exist in the hereafter.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterlife

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:27 am

HAH!!!!! My quick scan of the new posts read the OP as: "Explaining to Intelligent Friends That You Don't Exist. I had just finished confirming a post by Gorgeous. A malingering notion.........

powessy

Postby powessy » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:52 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
powessy wrote: I do not believe in creationism as a whole but more intelligent design and evolution mixed if it can become something then it can become something here all the time.
That makes no sense. Let us pretend there was a magical way of artificially introducing changes to the gene pool of a species ("Intelligent design"). Unless there was a continual introduction of those artificial changes, normal evolutionary mutations and the adaption to the actual environment would simply wipe out those artificially introduced changes. That's how evolution works.

I am not talking about magic, I am stating only this, if something can become something again it will. I think of it like a percentage of change if you fall within that percentage then you can become something again. A 20% percent change in mutation you can not become something again and you can only become what you are to become it again, a dog will only ever become a dog but over many mutations the dog could become something else altogether different at which time it could never become a dog again. We also see this in biology where we can make something in the lab but it will not become itself again for it has to become itself many times to become itself all the time. If you knew what you wanted to make and could find the differences or proper links you could evolve many new species to become something here

powessy wrote:One could also try to understand the human experience through the conservation of energy.
Conservation of energy has nothing to do with evolution or the human experience. Most of our "human experience" is simply carried forward innate behaviour from our ancestral previous species, such as Neanderthals, Homo erectus, Homo habilis and so on. It was Homo habilis that first used stone tools to obtain protein rich marrow from other animal's kills, 2.5 million years ago.

Each cell in your body is itself only, every atom is also itself only we are just many minds that came together to become ourselves. We are a sum total of all the things within us and each atom or molecule within our bodies are living. If each cell in the body also had a soul to speak and say over a 7 year period these cells all died to be replaced by new cells this energy released by each cell during death of it could move into another form of energy and be brought across, this is why I brought up the conservation of energy.

powessy wrote:Einstein also believe in intelligent design but not as an entity but in how all things worked together as a whole.
That is not true.

Albert Einstein "Ich glaube an Spinozas Gott, der sich in der gesetzlichen Harmonie des Seienden offenbart, nicht an einen Gott, der sich mit Schicksalen und Handlungen der Menschen abgibt". (I believe in Spinoza's god of lawful harmony of nature.)

I am not talking of a personal god but as Einstein stated a god of order and harmony. I take this harmony and order to be intelligent. How do we measure intelligence?

Powessy

powessy

Postby powessy » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:21 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
powessy wrote:The first step to this is to understand the mind, the body and the soul.
Define the physical and behavioural characteristics of a soul to us. You can't can you? That's because it is a concept from fictional literature invented by humans.

Do animals like dogs have souls? What about animals like jellyfish?

At what evolutionary point, for life on Earth, did animals suddenly develop souls?

This is the understanding that I have been given. The soul is yourself the soul and body together it is everything inside of you and everything you are and will be. The behavioral characteristics is also just you inside of you. The reason I have trouble explaining this is because of the wording it is like another language and can be very hard to understand unless you hear it all the time like I do. To understand this then you have to also understand something and nothing and the many layers or frequencies that are all around us. Just simply stated all nothing enters into something to become itself again. You are becoming nothing inside of yourself at a rate of about 500 million cells per day all of these minds are time and can be used to become yourself again if you know how.

All animals and all living things and non living things can become something again if nothing can become it. I have seen nothing enter into a mind and pull pieces out of it and become animals and even people to figure them out. It is a mix of something and nothing together that allows us to become ourselves again and to allow worlds to exist again and again.

The soul is just many minds together to become ourselves it started at the very beginning of life on earth from the second things were becoming nothing here.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:32 am

Do you like anchovies with your word salad?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:46 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Define the physical and behavioural characteristics of a soul to us. You can't can you? That's because it is a concept from fictional literature invented by humans.
Do animals like dogs have souls? What about animals like jellyfish? At what evolutionary point, for life on Earth, did animals suddenly develop souls?

powessy wrote: This is the understanding that I have been given.
By whom? Another human? :lol:
powessy wrote:The soul is yourself the soul and body together it is everything inside of you and everything you are and will be. The behavioral characteristics is also just you inside of you. The reason I have trouble explaining this is because of the wording it is like another language and can be very hard to understand unless you hear it all the time like I do.
You are now wasting my time. I asked you a direct question that clearly displays how ridiculous the concept of souls are. Stop talking mumbo jumbo and answer the question or agree your claim makes no sense.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:52 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:That makes no sense. Let us pretend there was a magical way of artificially introducing changes to the gene pool of a species ("Intelligent design"). Unless there was a continual introduction of those artificial changes, normal evolutionary mutations and the adaption to the actual environment would simply wipe out those artificially introduced changes. That's how evolution works.
powessy wrote:I am not talking about magic,
Nope you are regurgitating religious bull-shit nonsense, on a science forum and wasting our time.

It is also clear that you haven't got a clue how evolution works.

I suggest you leave this forum and spread your religious propaganda on a religious forum. Try this one.

https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:07 am

Matt: does powessy's mumbo jumbo really rise to the level of religion? Most religions have an internal consistency and some contact with legitimate logic, reality, and English....all missing with powessy.

But to both of you, and #me too: enjoy it as you will.

Return to “UFOs, Cryptozoology, and The Paranormal”