I would like some skeptic opinions on this video of Afshin?

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
Kamil
Poster

I would like some skeptic opinions on this video of Afshin?

Post by Kamil » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjzdG2tNPgw

this video is a testimony of a former Hezbollah Extremist, who claims he found Jesus in a jail cell in Malaysia. He said he was meditating, and found these Djinns who were evil. Then, he felt like he was choking, and called out to Allah. However, no response. Then, he called out to Jesus, and right away, got a response with a white light, and then he asked who this light was and got biblical responses which he later verified. There are many videos of him online, and he speaks at these conferences. I want a skeptical opinion about his experience. How likely is it what he saw was true? He balls his eyes out every time he tells the story.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Re: I would like some skeptic opinions on this video of Afshin?

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:12 am

Please do first some homework and find out if any of the claimed background of the storyteller is valid. (Plz also explain how he gets his eyeballs securely back into the sockets.)
Lard, save me from your followers.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:18 am

This is not worth discussing. It a about scam artist under prosecution in Canada.

He is a Christian convert, who went to jail in Malaysia for selling fake passports and claimed Jesus visited him in jail and forgave him. He also saw evil spirits who tried to choke him.

He then started a Christian ministry and published two books, including As Easy as Drinking Water to make money.

He has been charged with sexual misconduct and was fired from his own ministry in 2011
https://truthforalltohear.wordpress.com ... the-facts/

It is complete bull-{!#%@} from start to finish.
Drinking Water.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:23 am

MatMSV7 wrote:....this video is a testimony of a.......
Go away.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:08 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:This is not worth discussing. It a about scam artist under prosecution in Canada.

He is a Christian convert, who went to jail in Malaysia for selling fake passports and claimed Jesus visited him in jail and forgave him. He also saw evil spirits who tried to choke him.

He then started a Christian ministry and published two books, including As Easy as Drinking Water to make money.

He has been charged with sexual misconduct and was fired from his own ministry in 2011

Drinking Water.jpg
I figured. Good showing Kamil how it's done. 8-)

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:31 am

scrmbldggs wrote:I figured. Good showing Kamil how it's done. 8-)
To be frank, MatMSV7 is running out of material to troll with. "Kamil" already had this story debunked for him when he was trolling the Ask the Atheist forum.
http://asktheatheist.com/?p=3572&cpage=1#comment-116973

Kamil
Poster

Post by Kamil » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:48 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:This is not worth discussing. It a about scam artist under prosecution in Canada.

Drinking Water.jpg

well thanks for the details. I guess the only thing I don't get is how these people cry so well on command like that.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:44 pm

Kamil wrote:well thanks for the details. I guess the only thing I don't get is how these people cry so well on command like that.
Before opening any new threads, first research to topic you want to discuss on your own..

You were already informed on the "Ask a Skeptic forum" and you simply asked to same question here again as you were trolling.

Are you still pretending to be a Polish teenager in Poland , who can't speak Polish and claims Jesus is real because some people see Jesus in Near Death Experiences?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:47 pm

Kamil wrote:...I guess the only thing I don't get...
And I guess that's not the only thing.

Kamil
Poster

Post by Kamil » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:03 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Kamil wrote:well thanks for the details. I guess the only thing I don't get is how these people cry so well on command like that.
Before opening any new threads, first research to topic you want to discuss on your own..

You were already informed on the "Ask a Skeptic forum" and you simply asked to same question here again as you were trolling.

Are you still pretending to be a Polish teenager in Poland , who can't speak Polish and claims Jesus is real because some people see Jesus in Near Death Experiences?
Well I still wonder it. Why can i not find an nde of muhammad?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:20 am

Matt MSV7 AKA Kamil AKA Omniverse. wrote: Well I still wonder it. Why can i not find an nde of muhammad?
This is the sixth time we have linked this for you. You are simply lying.

Near-Death Experiences and Islam
https://www.near-death.com/religion/islam.html

Kamil
Poster

Post by Kamil » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:27 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matt MSV7 AKA Kamil AKA Omniverse. wrote: Well I still wonder it. Why can i not find an nde of muhammad?

Matthew, this link has only one experience, no mention of seeing Muhammad. There are no found experiences of Muhammad, and about 40% of Christians see Christ. Now tell me, why do Christians repprt Jesus but,Muslims don't report Muhammad?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:41 am

Now tell me, why do Christians repprt Jesus but,Muslims don't report Muhammad? /// If true, that would be interesting. Sets up the cultural expectations argument quite well "IF" unlike Jesus, Muhammad never said: "The way to Heaven/god/salvation/ever life is THROUGH ME." I like the question, but not interested enough in religion to surf the web for a possible answer.

.............or is it the issue that Jesus talks to his believers, but Muhammad does not? A mystery we won't solve.....until its too late. I can see myself saying "{!#%@}" at the pearly gates.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:11 am

Kamil wrote:Matthew, this link has only one experience, no mention of seeing Muhammad.
You are a liar. We have supplied you numerous other examples of examples of Islamic NDEs. I only had to find one example to destroy your hilarious claim that Jesus is real, because you lied and said people only see Jesus in NDEs.

You are also pretending to forget we told you that people also see monsters, unicorns, Shiva and Vishnu in NDEs and that doesn't make them real either.

We have told you four times the reason few people see Mohammed is because it is forbidden in Islam to draw, paint or make any image of Mohammed. No Muslims have ever seen an image of Mohammed. That's why some people see Jesus as a blonde blue eyed bloke from Norway, from TV and Movies, rather than a short Middle eastern person from Palestine.

Kamil AKA MattMSV7 AKA Omniverse's insane claim
"Jesus is real because people only see the same blonde haired Norwegian Jesus in NDEs."

Link us to any drawing of Jesus from an NDE of a normal Palestinian "Jesus". If you can't do that you have debunked your own ridiculous religious claim.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:23 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: If true, that would be interesting.
Not really. Kamil is trolling again. He knows people recall images they have already seen. There are no images of Mohammed, that people have seen in the real world, as that is forbidden in Islam.

One of the funniest films ever made was "The Message" which was the story of Mohammed's life.......that never showed Mohammed.

We actually already know exactly what causes NDEs. Kamil just pretends to forget this every two weeks.

Near-Death Experiences Explained by Science
https://www.livescience.com/16019-death ... ained.html

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:30 am

Hey Kamil, Why don't you start trolling this Facebook page

"Islam and the Near Death Experience Facebook page"
https://www.facebook.com/islamandnde/

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:13 am

Kamil wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

Matthew, this link has only one experience, no mention of seeing Muhammad. There are no found experiences of Muhammad, and about 40% of Christians see Christ. Now tell me, why do Christians repprt Jesus but,Muslims don't report Muhammad?
a) He never existed.

b) They're not allowed to paint a picture of him, not even in their minds.

Now git.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:54 am

Shen provided a NDE featuring Muhammad to Kamil in 2017. Kamil pretended to forget that again and wrote.....
Kamil AKA Mat MSV AKA Omniverse wrote:Matthew, this link has only one experience, no mention of seeing Muhammad.
Meanwhile while trolling the "Ask an Atheist forum" Kamil says ....
Kamil AKA Mat MSV AKA Omniverse wrote:There are not too many Islamic NDEs, but there is yet to be one where a person encounters Muhammad.
http://asktheatheist.com/?p=3604

The "Ask An Atheist forum" informs Kamil of the same Muhammad NDE that we did. What's really pleasing is that "Ask the atheist has used our own Skeptic Society forum's research as posted by Shen. :lol:

"Muhammad does appear in NDEs here is the proof from a science paper in this skeptic forum:"
They then worked out Kamil was just a troll. :lol:

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: cognitively consonant

Post by Nikki Nyx » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:13 am

Kamil wrote:I want a skeptical opinion about his experience.
Didn't I just ask you not to post new threads on the exact same topic? Yes, I did...in your last thread. Why have you started yet another one?!
:flushed:
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens