Do you believe this man?

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer
Contact:

Re: Do you believe this man?

Postby digress » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:38 pm

Kamil wrote:
Sean Robert Myers wrote:
Shen1986 wrote: I already linked to NDEs where Buddha or Muhammed appeared. Also just a quick google search gives you this a NDE where Muhammed and even Buddha were


Hi Shen. I hope you are doing well.

May I add that Kamil aka Matt MSV7 has already been informed of the restrictions of ethno-semantic "cheating". He knows accounts concerning visions during the Western European expression "Near Death Experience" are not going to get a lot of non-western visions of characters from non western fictional characters.


Secondly, Matt MVS7 has not once explained why people can't have visions of familiar fictional characters from their own cultural background. If I see Homer Simpson in a dream, it does not mean Homer Simpson is real.
:D



Matthew Ellard aka Sean Robert Myers you have to realize that NDEs are not the same as dreams. Dreams are all over the place and most of the time things don't make sense. However, NDEs do make sense, they are lucid etc. Also, many people see consistent imagery: in hell they see demons attacking them with and saying "we got you now"

In heaven they see bright lights, sometimes Jesus, and some other reports claim other deities are seen like the link Shen posted. Also have a look at Dr. Penny Sartori, she has some amazing NDE cases. One of them a man recovers from cerebral palsy. Another one a man actually sees what is going on in great detail ex: while he is "dead" in the hospital he sees a woman with blonde hair looking at him from behind curtains in fear. He then sees a thermometer they use on him is pink. Then he sees Jesus. There is also a recent one in Greece where a woman is having an operation and from an OBE sees a doctor with red hair enter the room and she can verify everything that was said. That does not sound like a dream to me.


Claims about Heaven and Hell are claims about death. They attempt to portray what happens after your holy spirit leaves the body or material plain and enters the next plain. NDE or Near Death Experiences by definition are near deaths, not literal death. Your fascination is misplaced if you think this tells us anything about the afterlife. I'm sorry you've been so mistaken by this ruse to support theology.
  God is an idea.  

"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26378
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Do you believe this man?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:59 am

Matt MVS7 wrote:Matthew Ellard aka Sean Robert Myers you have to realize ........
That I'm not Sean Myers and some members here know me personally. I'm in Australia.

Remember? You are the total idiot who pretended to be a Polish catholic in Poland ....but can't speak a word of Polish. You also got your international times confused and kept posting in the USA when it was 4am in Poland

Kamil
Poster
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:44 am

Re: Do you believe this man?

Postby Kamil » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:43 am

Sean Robert Myers wrote:
Sean Robert Myers wrote:Matthew Ellard aka Sean Robert Myers you have to realize ........
That I'm not Sean Myers and some members here know me personally. I'm in Australia.

Remember? You are the total idiot who pretended to be a Polish catholic in Poland ....but can't speak a word of Polish. You also got your international times confused and kept posting in the USA when it was 4am in Poland



LMAO I don't care if you claim to know people here personally, how can I know you are telling the truth? You are Sean Robert from New Zealand just pretending to be Matthew Ellard. Funny how you used to assert that you were American, and now you are Australian.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Do you believe this man?

Postby Gord » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:47 am

Kamil wrote:
Sean Robert Myers wrote:
Sean Robert Myers wrote:Matthew Ellard aka Sean Robert Myers you have to realize ........
That I'm not Sean Myers and some members here know me personally. I'm in Australia.

Remember? You are the total idiot who pretended to be a Polish catholic in Poland ....but can't speak a word of Polish. You also got your international times confused and kept posting in the USA when it was 4am in Poland

LMAO I don't care if you claim to know people here personally, how can I know you are telling the truth? You are Sean Robert from New Zealand just pretending to be Matthew Ellard. Funny how you used to assert that you were American, and now you are Australian.

Are you on new meds?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster
Posts: 928
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Re: Do you believe this man?

Postby Cadmusteeth » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:16 pm

Which Sean Myers are we talking about?

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Do you believe this man?

Postby Gord » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:32 pm

Cadmusteeth wrote:Which Sean Myers are we talking about?

Sean Robert Myers.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster
Posts: 928
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Re: Do you believe this man?

Postby Cadmusteeth » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Thank you Gord

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26378
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Do you believe this man?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:31 pm

Matt MVS7 wrote:LMAO I don't care if you claim to know people here personally, how can I know you are telling the truth?
You don't matter as you are simply trolling.

The other members reading the thread know I'm Matthew from Australia.

They also know you are a liar and can't speak a word of Polish.
:lol:
Polish question.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Do you believe this man?

Postby Nikki Nyx » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:10 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:...can't speak a word of Polish. :lol:
Polish question.jpg
He never answers the question in Polish, does he? I wonder if it's because you can't run an image of text through Google translation. :mrgreen:
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26378
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Do you believe this man?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:54 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote: He never answers the question in Polish, does he? I wonder if it's because you can't run an image of text through Google translation. :mrgreen:
That's exactly why I do that. :D It's an accounting trick and why legal explanations are sent to clients as PDFs, rather than as text. .....so other accountants don't copy your research....

I once worked for a place with typewriters that only printed in green ....because early black & white photocopies didn't capture green ink.

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster
Posts: 928
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Re: Do you believe this man?

Postby Cadmusteeth » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:28 am

That's valuable info.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26378
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Do you believe this man?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:41 am

Cadmusteeth wrote:That's valuable info.
Sadly, I now have to kill you because you know the "secrets of accounting". :D

(Lucky you didn't discover any "secrets of auditing". I'd have to take out your entire family as well. ) :D

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster
Posts: 928
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Re: Do you believe this man?

Postby Cadmusteeth » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:45 pm

Do that and I'll go Home Alone on you. :D


Return to “UFOs, Cryptozoology, and The Paranormal”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest