Skeptics, proof Jesus is the truth, comments?

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
Confidencia
Poster

Re: Skeptics, proof Jesus is the truth, comments?

Postby Confidencia » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:57 am

Gord wrote:
Monster wrote:
Confidencia wrote:Kamil, all you need to know is this. Consciousness is one, so from your perspective of this one consciousness all other points of consciousness exist. In other words everything you experience and have not experienced is within your consciousness. The idea that one of these other points of consciousness exists outside of your own consciousness is self delusion.

:confused: :scratch: :huh:

I bet it's something lost in translation. Let's try an experiment: We'll translate it through a sequence of languages, English > Thai > Belarussian > Serbian > Welsh > Dutch > Polish > Czech > Russian > Portuguese > Bulgarian > Finnish > Yiddish > German > Catalan > Arabic > Afrikaans > Romanian > Turkish > English, and see what we get:

Kamil citsanuk "shy Kaw LKN Kogato tkng RU bag hnung dangnan alkalym" mkng khkng Kogato khkng citsanuk VE Chak zujka Siuna "khkng · q MY kayw kanigha shamiruk hnung Chak Kiyang shame Mayr Kogato PHB LAEA've prasbkarn kaway VE citsanuk khkng KOGATO IDS Khvamli N hnung zujka frjynya bawilayat Siena shy "SCI SCI khkng Kchanhie kayw alqilm NKSK Khvamli khkng kheaci khkng tnkeng yumkin DVI Ksienh piridin.

How's that? Is that better, worse, or about the same?

It is already sequential gord so it is about the same. Only if you had the capacity to understand the sequence you would also understand the events pertaining to it . Suffice to say it is not something lost in translation but rather something lost in your head. Scratch it.

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:04 pm

Nope - not sequential at all - but rather circular... from English to English. But from my experience it doesn`t need language translation to be circular. If you believe you have faith... if you have faith, you believe. :nea: :bcat: :nuts:

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:44 pm

Confidencia wrote:It is already sequential gord so it is about the same.

I don't see how it's sequential; I think you've already forgotten my name is Gord; and the consensus seems to be that it's about the same.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Confidencia
Poster

Postby Confidencia » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:14 pm

TJrandom wrote:Nope - not sequential at all - but rather circular... from English to English. But from my experience it doesn`t need language translation to be circular. If you believe you have faith... if you have faith, you believe. :nea: :bcat: :nuts:

When words, characters or symbols are arranged in a linear fashion one after the other in succession, it is known as a sequential string. I'm not inclined to be giving you the ABC Random and gord for that matter get a dictionary please. Or I'll report you to dr Ellard the text book worrier.

The meaning you derive out of that sequence of words will depend on your state of mind. If you are governed by your memory and word formulae, you will not see the deeper meaning since memory is an infinite loop and the cause of circular reasoning. Whatever you say as a result will undoubtedly be plagued with contradiction and keep you locked in the circle of repetition the fluidity of your mind will most certainly be circular. However, you known instinctively when your approach to reason becomes linear. When you are beyond the mind, its structure of language and its conventional approach to wisdom there is no possibility of any contradiction.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:40 pm

Confidencia wrote:The meaning you derive out of that sequence of words will depend on your state of mind.
Nope. The words do not change their meaning as they are already defined, in modern communications. You simply got left behind when it comes to communicating, you poor little thing. :D

This is why everyone here laughs at you.

Have you thought about enrolling in a basic adult education course?
:lol:

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:56 pm

Confidencia wrote:
TJrandom wrote:Nope - not sequential at all - but rather circular... from English to English. But from my experience it doesn`t need language translation to be circular. If you believe you have faith... if you have faith, you believe. :nea: :bcat: :nuts:

When words, characters or symbols are arranged in a linear fashion one after the other in succession, it is known as a sequential string. I'm not inclined to be giving you the ABC Random and gord for that matter get a dictionary please. Or I'll report you to dr Ellard the text book worrier.

The meaning you derive out of that sequence of words will depend on your state of mind. If you are governed by your memory and word formulae, you will not see the deeper meaning since memory is an infinite loop and the cause of circular reasoning. Whatever you say as a result will undoubtedly be plagued with contradiction and keep you locked in the circle of repetition the fluidity of your mind will most certainly be circular. However, you known instinctively when your approach to reason becomes linear. When you are beyond the mind, its structure of language and its conventional approach to wisdom there is no possibility of any contradiction.

Would this have been better then? Translate it through a circular sequence of languages, English > Thai > Belarussian > English > Serbian > Welsh > Italian > Thai > Italian > Dutch > Polish > Czech > Serbian > Japanese > Russian > Portuguese > Singlish > Bulgarian > Turkish > Finnish > Yiddish > German > English > Catalan > Arabic > Afrikaans > Russian > Romanian > Turkish > English, and see what we get... The fact that letters and thusly created words flow in a sequence across a line or page does not make circular reasoning sequential.

The meaning I get out of a series of words depends upon their accepted meaning - or their alternative meaning if it is clearly disclosed and specially defined.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:58 pm

Confidencia wrote:...and gord for that matter get a dictionary please.

My name is Gord and my dictionaries are better than your dictionaries. :beee:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

Confidencia
Poster

Postby Confidencia » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:56 am

TJrandom wrote:
Confidencia wrote:

Would this have been better then? Translate it through a circular sequence of languages, English > Thai > Belarussian > English > Serbian > Welsh > Italian > Thai > Italian > Dutch > Polish > Czech > Serbian > Japanese > Russian > Portuguese > Singlish > Bulgarian > Turkish > Finnish > Yiddish > German > English > Catalan > Arabic > Afrikaans > Russian > Romanian > Turkish > English, and see what we get... The fact that letters and thusly created words flow in a sequence across a line or page does not make circular reasoning sequential.

Ahh! It all depends on how you look at it. When you look through the mind you are only looking at a small part of the picture. If you could broaden your event horizon you will in turn raise the level of your consciousness and eventually go beyond the mind and its conscious states of recognition. Thus you will see the bigger picture. All knowledge to reason is circular, for the simple reason it is all contained in the memory. Beyond reason is the linear spontaneous, unexpected and unpredictable. This is the fact and the fact is always non verbal. Conjunction only comes in with the play of words and this is always after act not before.

The meaning I get out of a series of words depends upon their accepted meaning - or their alternative meaning if it is clearly disclosed and specially defined.

Ok I'll put it in a slightly different format seeing as you are have trouble with your comprehension skills. The meaning you get out of a series of words will depend on your perception, remember words are only symbols that you are perceiving. Perception is recognition, recognition is rooted in memory and memory feed the imagination. Do you follow? Imagination - perception - memory! Imagination - perception - memory! Can you see the circle of repetition yet?

Now where is gord? No doubt he will be in a similar position of misunderstanding. I shall have to report this matter of indolence to the great worrior of books and the spoken word, dr Matthew (the pedant of pedantics) actually no, ( the pedant of all pedantics and their pedantic formulas) Ellard.

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:19 am

I see you are working hard at circular reasoning... please do keep it up if it helps convince you. It does nothing for me.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:34 pm

I suspect this sock puppet has said all this before.
#ANDAMOVIE

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:29 pm

That's how they fabricate Déjà woo.
Hi, Io the lurker.

Confidencia
Poster

Postby Confidencia » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Gord wrote:
Confidencia wrote:It is already sequential gord so it is about the same.

I don't see how it's sequential; I think you've already forgotten my name is Gord; and the consensus seems to be that it's about the same.

Dont be silly Gord. How could I forget you? And the consensus may have been established amongst you and your.buddies but then again you all seem to be on the wrong side of the fence. Climb over the fence Gord but don't tell Dr. ellard the text book worrior.

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Flash » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:06 am

Confidencia wrote:
Dont be silly Gord. How could I forget you? And the consensus may have been established amongst you and your.buddies but then again you all seem to be on the wrong side of the fence. Climb over the fence Gord but don't tell Dr. ellard the text book worrior.

What? Trump has already managed to build a fence on the US/Canada border?
And Gord is stranded on the wrong side?

Damn, that means that I am on the wrong side too. :shock:
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Confidencia
Poster

Postby Confidencia » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:21 am

Flash wrote:Confidencia wrote:

What? Trump has already managed to build a fence on the US/Canada border?
And Gord is stranded on the wrong side?

Damn, that means that I am on the wrong side too. :shock:

Well you had better do your name sake some justice and climb the freaking fence in a flash - quick sharp before Donald blows another trump and extends it. Don't forget to bring Gord.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:23 am

Confidencia wrote: Dont be silly Gord. How could I forget you?
Well the obvious answer is that you have used so many sock-puppets, to hide your earlier embarrassing posts, you are struggling to remember anything. :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:26 am

Confidencia wrote: Ok I'll put it in a slightly different format ......
I have a better idea. Rather than keep coming back here to get laughed at, you should try a different format on a different forum.

That's of course, unless you get off on getting laughed at by exactly the same people again and again and again....
:D

Confidencia
Poster

Postby Confidencia » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:33 pm

Gord wrote:I suspect this sock puppet has said all this before.

If you are forced to get into your own sock it's not unusual to smell something a bit suspect. Try washing your feet Gord or your sock before you get in it. The experience will be a little more pleasant.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:54 pm

Really reached the end of the road there, Shaka, eh? I bet one could search and find something very similar said more than once by you already...
Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:12 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Really reached the end of the road there, Shaka, eh? I bet one could search and find something very similar said more than once by you already...

Exactly. Poor Shaka.

He's like a re-run of a bad Italian 1960s movie, where the subtitles were written by a drunk translator. Shaka keeps changing the movie's title but its exactly the same z-grade movie.

Confidencia
Poster

Postby Confidencia » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:46 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Really reached the end of the road there, Shaka, eh? I bet one could search and find something very similar said more than once by you already...

No doubt. Words are spoken with repetition, you need not have to do a search on anybody else to verify this, yourself will do.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:12 am

Confidencia wrote:Words are spoken with repetition.
That's just you, Shaka, you little poor thing. Normal people use words to communicate.

Have you though about enrolling in an adult education course?
:lol:

Return to “UFOs, Cryptozoology, and The Paranormal”