What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
violeta
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:31 pm

What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby violeta » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:35 pm

this site is filled with a multitude of NDEs. Some of these NDEs are so detailed and involve people changing their entire lives just because of one NDE. Examples include Howard Storm who was an atheist but became a believer because he saw hell. The site is filled with atheists seeing hell, and converting. There are also accounts of Hindu NDEs, Buddhist NDEs, Jewish NDEs. It looks like it addresses NDEs of all cultures and religions. However, how accurate do you think these NDEs are, and how accurate do you think the site is?

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby gorgeous » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:12 am

it is very accurate...nde's are real...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19616
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: What do you guys think of this nonsense?

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:16 am

violeta wrote:this site is filled with a multitude of NDEs. Some of these NDEs are so detailed and involve people changing their entire lives just because of one NDE. Examples include Howard Storm who was an atheist but became a believer because he saw hell. The site is filled with atheists seeing hell, and converting. There are also accounts of Hindu NDEs, Buddhist NDEs, Jewish NDEs. It looks like it addresses NDEs of all cultures and religions. However, how accurate do you think these NDEs are, and how accurate do you think the site is?


F



"Atheists converting after NDEs" has become one of their favorite selling tools. Many of those so-called atheists have been proven to have been quite religious to begin with, or simply weren't practicing their beliefs at the time of their (often) alleged brain scrambles - some people just make stuff up for attention... And selling false hope is very lucrative...
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby gorgeous » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:10 am

how do you practice a belief? Is there an atheist ritual and church you go to?
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26338
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:14 am

gorgeous wrote:it is very accurate...nde's are real...
That's right. They are a normal part of human psychology. There is nothing paranormal going on at all.

Near-Death Experiences Now Found to Have Scientific Explanations
"Seeing your life pass before you and the light at the end of the tunnel, can be explained by new research on abnormal functioning of dopamine and oxygen flow"
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... ear-death/

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby gorgeous » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:24 am

no proof of that^^^
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26338
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:02 am

gorgeous wrote:no proof of that^^^
The Scientific American article, that I linked, sets out all the hard evidence. You simply don't have the brains to understand the evidence. Bad luck son. :lol:

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Azania » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:35 am

violeta wrote:this site is filled with a multitude of NDEs. Some of these NDEs are so detailed and involve people changing their entire lives just because of one NDE. Examples include Howard Storm who was an atheist but became a believer because he saw hell. The site is filled with atheists seeing hell, and converting. There are also accounts of Hindu NDEs, Buddhist NDEs, Jewish NDEs. It looks like it addresses NDEs of all cultures and religions. However, how accurate do you think these NDEs are, and how accurate do you think the site is?



As far as dreaming goes they are very accurate indeed. Considering they are shaped by ones belief systems it is no wonder the majority of reports are based around heaven, hell or some deity. If you strongly believe you are a sinner and that you are going to be punished for your sins your vision will reflect this, naturally. Those who believe that Jesus will come and save them will see him in the form of a bright light. It all depends on your temperament and how sensitive you are to your beliefs. Your beliefs shape your experiences and your experiences shape your beliefs.

If you do not have any strong beliefs and happen to have one of these experiences your vision will be neutral. You will simply see your body lying there amongst other things.

It is all dreaming anyhow, you dream about life before death and you dream about life after death, dreaming simply continues until you wake up.

Science can explain what the body is doing during these episodes but cannot explain the strong sense of identity that pervades the consciousnes during these experiences. In fact they cannot explain the strong sense of identity on any account, as in essence you cannot be measured. OBE's are of a similar nature in fact there is no border line between them they simply merge into one another. If you have never experienced such a phenomena you are going to be hard pushed to understand it.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26338
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Azania wrote:As far as dreaming goes they are very accurate indeed.
Dreams are not accurate or realistic, at all.
Azania wrote: it is no wonder the majority of reports are based around heaven, hell or some deity.
How can a dream about god or heaven be accurate or realistic at all? There is no such thing as god or heaven.

You contradict yourself in your first two opening sentences.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Azania » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:37 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:As far as dreaming goes they are very accurate indeed.
Dreams are not accurate or realistic, at all.

Who said they were realistic? A state of mind where things just appear to be is an accurate description of a dream.
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote: it is no wonder the majority of reports are based around heaven, hell or some deity.
How can a dream about god or heaven be accurate or realistic at all? There is no such thing as god or heaven.

Hence my point and emphasis on dreaming. When you are alert and in full awareness you see the waking state as dreaming.
You contradict yourself in your first two opening sentences.

There is no discrepancy in what I'm saying it is you who just cannot understand. Wake, dream and sleep are mental states under observation of the dreamer.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26338
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:58 pm

Azania wrote:There is no discrepancy in what I'm saying it is you who just cannot understand.
No Azania. Your posts are incoherent rubbish, as you are a permanently confused hippy.
Azania, has yet another incoherent thought and wrote:Wake, dream and sleep are mental states under observation of the dreamer.
See what I mean? :lol:

Try relocating to a religious forum for religious people.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Azania » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:16 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:There is no discrepancy in what I'm saying it is you who just cannot understand.
No Azania. Your posts are incoherent rubbish, as you are a permanently confused hippy.
Azania, has yet another incoherent thought and wrote:Wake, dream and sleep are mental states under observation of the dreamer.
See what I mean? :lol:

Try relocating to a religious forum for religious people.


It makes no difference where I relocate concerning you.
If you wasn't so confused about your own confusion perhaps there could be a little insight into the matter. But I will not relocate, I actually like trying to wake you dim witted muppets up. It is an arduous task but still with a little perseverance I might be able stir your intelligence. It's not much judging by your responses but a group configuration may well produce the desired effect. Although I might be wasting my time with you ellard. Those dependent on their early learning for reason Is a sure sign of a dullard. Or is that ellard? :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26338
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:07 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Try relocating to a religious forum for religious people.
Azania wrote:It makes no difference where I relocate concerning you.
It does make a difference. If you relocate to some UK Buddhist forum, I won't be there laughing at you, will I?

Are you saying you are in love with me and have made it your life's purpose to win me over? Thanks....but I'm not interested.

Azania wrote:But I will not (can't) relocate,
The other forums also don't want you? :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26338
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:21 am

Azania gets confused again and wrote wrote: I actually like trying to wake you dim witted muppets up.
You poor confused hippy.

You just spent four months telling us you had no choice. You are now saying you like changing your forum name from Shaka, claifyit4me and so on, to keep spamming your incoherent religious babble on our science forum.

Can you make up your mind or are you always this confused?
:lol:

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Azania » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:34 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Try relocating to a religious forum for religious people.
Azania wrote:It makes no difference where I relocate concerning you.
It does make a difference. If you relocate to some UK Buddhist forum, I won't be there laughing at you, will I?


:lol: There is nobody here laughing at me, all that nonsense goes on in your own deluded little mind you silly little man :mrgreen: Are you in the Australian outback by any chance?

Are you saying you are in love with me and have made it your life's purpose to win me over? Thanks....but I'm not interested.


No I'm actually saying my girlfriend has a ten year old retarded foster son that appears to demonstrate more intelligence.

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:But I will not (can't) relocate,
The other forums also don't want you? :lol:


:lol: :lol: Well I have to admit it is hard to find a skeptics forum that does not have its own resident village idiot.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Azania » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:38 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania gets confused again and wrote wrote: I actually like trying to wake you dim witted muppets up.
You poor confused hippy.

You just spent four months telling us you had no choice. You are now saying you like changing your forum name from Shaka, claifyit4me and so on, to keep spamming your incoherent religious babble on our science forum.

Can you make up your mind or are you always this confused?
:lol:


Comunication is for the sake of communicating, it has no bearing on the reality. Don't try to mull over that statement for too long you might fry the few remaining brain cells you have left. And naturally that will not be many :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26338
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:52 am

Azania gets even more confused and wrote:Comunication is for the sake of communicating, it has no bearing on the reality.
That makes no sense at all, as per usual. You come across as a very lonely person with a psychiatric disorder, who chooses to keep coming to our science forum, specifically to get laughed at. :D

Try spamming your religious gobbledygook on a religious forum, where you might find someone who doesn't immediately start laughing at you, as they read your confused posts. :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26338
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:55 am

Azania wrote:There is nobody here laughing at me.
You are very deluded. Name one member on this forum who hasn't laughed at your ridiculous and conflicting, religious posts? :lol:

Azania wrote:I'm actually saying my girlfriend has a ten year old retarded foster son that appears to demonstrate more intelligence.
Get that young man to edit your posts, before submitting them. The improvement in coherence, will be most welcome.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26338
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:20 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Why are you compelled to post on our science forum?
Azania, three weeks ago wrote:Ive already told you, it all happens by itself
Azania, today wrote:I actually like trying to wake you dim witted muppets up


Which of your conflicting statements is correct Azania? Did you forget your earlier post? :lol:

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Azania » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:03 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania gets even more confused and wrote:Comunication is for the sake of communicating, it has no bearing on the reality.
That makes no sense at all, as per usual. You come across as a very lonely person with a psychiatric disorder, who chooses to keep coming to our science forum, specifically to get laughed at. :D


Your parents and the society as a whole have made up your senses, but you have not the intelligence to verify their authenticity. You've merely accepted the conventional approach and simply followed the status quo. If anybody is laughing it is me :lol:

Try spamming your religious gobbledygook on a religious forum, where you might find someone who doesn't immediately start laughing at you, as they read your confused posts. :lol:


It does not matter where you present the truth, it is an offence in any case, situation or circumstance. If there is no intelligence in its midst it will be challenged as something alien. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Azania on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29080
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Gord » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Azania wrote:If anybody is laughing it is me :lol:

Plenty of people are laughing. Some of them aren't even crazy.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8096
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Poodle » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:33 pm

Whatever happened to our Philppino cross-hanging regurgitated christian? That's what I want to know.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Azania » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:36 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:There is nobody here laughing at me.
You are very deluded. Name one member on this forum who hasn't laughed at your ridiculous and conflicting, religious posts? :lol:


In your world of make believe this maybe the case, however I'm only interesting in the facts. At any point in time there is only the presence of consciousness, all else appears within this consciousness.

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:I'm actually saying my girlfriend has a ten year old retarded foster son that appears to demonstrate more intelligence.
Get that young man to edit your posts, before submitting them. The improvement in coherence, will be most welcome.


It wouldn't make any difference who submits my posts it is not the who but the what that seems to be the problem. However which way you look at it intelligence is needed for right understanding.
Last edited by Azania on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Azania » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:If anybody is laughing it is me :lol:

Plenty of people are laughing. Some of them aren't even crazy.


Yes and they are all in my mind which to all intent and purpose may as well not be here at all. :lol:

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29080
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Gord » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:If anybody is laughing it is me :lol:

Plenty of people are laughing. Some of them aren't even crazy.

Yes and they are all in my mind which to all intent and purpose may as well not be here at all. :lol:

I agree, you shouldn't be here. So why are you? Most of us have better things to do than read (or write) your posts.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Azania » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Why are you compelled to post on our science forum?
Azania, three weeks ago wrote:Ive already told you, it all happens by itself
Azania, today wrote:I actually like trying to wake you dim witted muppets up


Which of your conflicting statements is correct Azania? Did you forget your earlier post? :lol:


I've already told you. Comunication is for the sake of comunicating it has no bearing on the reality. What is is, it does not depend on verbalisation. First comes the act then the deed, not the other way around. What you numb nuts take to be action is only activity which is the result of action. Action goes unseen. Your early learning books and the society have imposed an idea that you have accepted.
Last edited by Azania on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Azania » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:58 pm

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:If anybody is laughing it is me :lol:

Plenty of people are laughing. Some of them aren't even crazy.

Yes and they are all in my mind which to all intent and purpose may as well not be here at all. :lol:

I agree, you shouldn't be here. So why are you? Most of us have better things to do than read (or write) your posts.


Then you should be asking the same question of yourself. In my world there is no doer, things just happen as they should. Do not ask why, there is no end to reason.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29080
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Gord » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:56 pm

Azania wrote:In my world there is no doer, things just happen as they should.

You don't have a world, Azania. You have a problem.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Azania » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:54 pm

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:In my world there is no doer, things just happen as they should.

You don't have a world, Azania. You have a problem.


That's what you think Gord, it's quite obvious not what you know.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19616
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:13 am

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:If anybody is laughing it is me :lol:

Plenty of people are laughing. Some of them aren't even crazy.

Yes and they are all in my mind which to all intent and purpose may as well not be here at all. :lol:

I agree, you shouldn't be here. So why are you? Most of us have better things to do than read (or write) your posts.

Because s/he thinks Pyrrho can't see him/her in this thread?
Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26338
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:04 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Why are you compelled to post on our science forum?
Azania, three weeks ago wrote:Ive already told you, it all happens by itself
Azania, today wrote:I actually like trying to wake you dim witted muppets up
Which of your conflicting statements is correct Azania? Did you forget your earlier post? :lol:

Azania wrote:I've already told you. Comunication is for the sake of comunicating it has no bearing on the reality.
That is not an answer. You are running away from your obvious conflicting claims. that expose you as a lonely confused idiot. :lol:

The real answer is that you are simply another normal human being, suffering loneliness. You don't have any friends and the only people who even acknowledge your existence are three skeptics of this forum, laughing at your incoherent and conflicting posts. You can't go to other forums because you don't have anything interesting to say. The Buddhist forums won't take you because you don't know anything about Buddhism. :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26338
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:14 am

Azania wrote:In my world there is no doer, things just happen as they should.
Azania wrote:I actually like trying to wake you dim witted muppets up.


Who is this person "I", who personally chooses to initiate posts, to wake up us "muppets"?

Are you saying things just happen as they should because you actually like trying to make these things happen?

That's just called normal human behaviour. You really need to read some basic books about psychology. We can't keep teaching you all the basics. :lol:

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29080
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Gord » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:56 am

Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:In my world there is no doer, things just happen as they should.

You don't have a world, Azania. You have a problem.

That's what you think Gord, it's quite obvious not what you know.

It's what I deduce from the limited evidence. So yes, it is what I think, but not, it's based on what I know.

But the concept that you don't have a world is a pretty safe fact to rely upon.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Azania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:46 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Why are you compelled to post on our science forum?
Azania, three weeks ago wrote:Ive already told you, it all happens by itself
Azania, today wrote:I actually like trying to wake you dim witted muppets up
Which of your conflicting statements is correct Azania? Did you forget your earlier post? :lol:

Azania wrote:I've already told you. Comunication is for the sake of comunicating it has no bearing on the reality.
That is not an answer. You are running away from your obvious conflicting claims. that expose you as a lonely confused idiot. :lol:

The real answer is that you are simply another normal human being, suffering loneliness. You don't have any friends and the only people who even acknowledge your existence are three skeptics of this forum, laughing at your incoherent and conflicting posts. You can't go to other forums because you don't have anything interesting to say. The Buddhist forums won't take you because you don't know anything about Buddhism. :lol:



:lol: :lol: Speak for yourself :mrgreen: besides that's only your opinion it is not the fact. You've been on this forum for years spouting stuff you don't understand if it were not for your early learning you would not have anything to say. Your understanding of your own language is very poor indeed. It is no wonder you come across as not being very intelligent. Anybody can string words together but to use them to say something meaningful obviously needs a lot more than memory. At least you are right about one thing, I know nothing about Buddhism. But then again what has Buddhism got to do with the reality? :lol: It is just another religion. Here again the lack of intelligence and discernment shines through.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Azania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:01 am

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:In my world there is no doer, things just happen as they should.

You don't have a world, Azania. You have a problem.

That's what you think Gord, it's quite obvious not what you know.

It's what I deduce from the limited evidence. So yes, it is what I think, but not, it's based on what I know.


Like I said Gord there is no end to reason, thinking is not a prerequisite to knowing and a mental formation can never be deduced as evidence for ones being.

But the concept that you don't have a world is a pretty safe fact to rely upon.


Not considering the fact of your own existence. I will assume you are not so stupid as to deny it.

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 11293
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Major Malfunction » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:18 am

I sense the projection is strong in this one.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Postby Azania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:29 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:In my world there is no doer, things just happen as they should.
Azania wrote:I actually like trying to wake you dim witted muppets up.


Who is this person "I", who personally
chooses to initiate posts, to wake up us "muppets"?

Like I said comunication is for the sake of comunicating. There is no "person" or "I" that chooses anything. It is not who but what. The personal is a figment of your imagination, impersonal existence is all that there is.
Are you saying things just happen as they should because you actually like trying to make these things happen?

Not quite. Try as you might things happen according to the situation and circumstances in which they are a part of whether I like it or not. Learn to read to understand ellard and you will solve the riddle of your confusion

That's just called normal human behaviour. You really need to read some basic books about psychology. We can't keep teaching you all the basics. :lol:

You teach nothing but how to be ignorant and stupid, if this is your basic tenet I'm afraid I'm going to decline your offer of advice. But if you say that's just normal human behaviour I'm inclined to agree. Maybe you should stop reading books, perhaps it would work as a good antidote to your lack of intelligence and ignorant stupidity :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Azania on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Azania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:47 am

Major Malfunction wrote:I sense the projection is strong in this one.


Nevertheless there seems to be a contradiction in your footnote. Being is one, there are differences but no separation, separation goes against the fact. Perhaps it is in your strong sense of projection where you sense the nuts. But stop and think for a moment. Remember perception is based on memory, something entirely unfamiliar can be sense but cannot be perceived.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29080
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby Gord » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:53 pm

Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:In my world there is no doer, things just happen as they should.

You don't have a world, Azania. You have a problem.

That's what you think Gord, it's quite obvious not what you know.

It's what I deduce from the limited evidence. So yes, it is what I think, but not, it's based on what I know.

Like I said Gord there is no end to reason, thinking is not a prerequisite to knowing and a mental formation can never be deduced as evidence for ones being.

Yeah, you say a lot of garbage that is contradictory.

But the concept that you don't have a world is a pretty safe fact to rely upon.

Not considering the fact of your own existence. I will assume you are not so stupid as to deny it.

See? Utter garbage. Your words don't convey much actual meaning, and the meaning they do convey is not what you think it is. I would suggest the crap you post is "not even wrong", but it's not even that. It's virtually indistinguishable from the random Deepak Chopra "quotes" that I was posting in reply to you a while ago. You even agreed with some of them, and responded to them as if you thought they made sense. That's not a good sign, Azania.

The mind depends on an expression of truth. True faith inspires the expansion of molecules. Non-judgment unfolds through cosmic excellence, and a single particle co creates species specific energy.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10406
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:47 pm

Gord wrote:The mind depends on an expression of truth. True faith inspires the expansion of molecules. Non-judgment unfolds through cosmic excellence, and a single particle co creates species specific energy.


Just a heads-up, Gord.

If you keep talkin' like that, yer gonna have yerself some Followers!
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero


Return to “UFOs, Cryptozoology, and The Paranormal”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests