Rendlesham Sham Returns to the News

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
Bart Stewart
Regular Poster

Rendlesham Sham Returns to the News

Postby Bart Stewart » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:23 pm

A new witness has cleared his throat and spoken up in regards to the 36 year-old Rendlesham Forest UFO case.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2016/12/ ... lence.html

The timing is fortuitous, as the article mentions there is a new book coming out on the subject.

gorgeous
Persistent Poster

Re: Rendlesham Sham Returns to the News

Postby gorgeous » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:05 pm

Interesting case...ufos have a history of messing with nukes and nuke bases....also of aliens warning against nuclear weapons....
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:38 pm

Here is a working link to the story in the Sun Newspaper. (The Fox link is broken.)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2338395/w ... r-silence/

Highlights
U.S. Airforce officer, Steve Longero "was told to keep quiet by his superiors", back then

"Steve, who served as a police sergeant in the USAF, was guarding the weapons storage area when the alarms started going off."

"And then I could see these lights over the treetops, and I was thinking, what’s going on? Then they started sending people out there and at first it was hard to believe, all these bright lights. It was hard to take in."

"Well from what I remember the lights, fluorescent lights, kind of a glow, like a reddish glow. I remember going out there. Steve went out into the forest where he remembers seeing a large group of other military personnel had already gathered including Staff Sgt Jim Burroughs, Airman First Class Edward Cabansag and Airman First Class Larry Warren.”

He added: “It was real kind of quiet and this thing hovering over the trees, and you were like kind of tracking it and like ‘what is this?’. And it was like following, it was like watching us, that’s what it looked like to us. It seemed like something watching us.

“From what I remember it was like aglow, it was really glowing like a reddish, greenish light. It was really glowing, like something was really hot and it was just glowing. Steve said he was debriefed a few days later and was told not to talk about what he saw as the base had nuclear weapons on site. “He has confirmed much of what Colonel Halt has already said on the record and he is in no doubt that Larry Warren was there. ”.

Skeptic Debunk of this new witness
Firstly, the Rendlesham Forest UFO has been fully debunked by leading UFO skeptic Ian Ridpath.
http://www.ianridpath.com/ufo/rendlesham.htm

The three landing marks that Colonel Halt identified turned out to be rabbit boroughs (scrapings) and there are still hundreds of the boroughs in Rendlesham forest today. Here is a photo of the rabbit borough Halt claimed was a landing marking and one of the hundreds of rabbit borough in the forest.
http://www.ianridpath.com/ufo/rendlesham5.htm
http://www.ianridpath.com/ufo/rabbits.htm

The actual eyewitness statements at the time of the first incident (Christmas after midnight )said three security guards went into the forest at night. John Burroughs, Edward Cabansag and Jim Penniston. There eyewitness reports do not mention Steve Longero.

The statements by Burroughs and Cabansag agree that they went past the farmhouse in pursuit of what they termed a “beacon” light until, as Burroughs put it, “we could [see] it was comming [sic] from a lighthouse”. Here are their eyewitness statements.
http://www.ianridpath.com/ufo/rendlesham2b.htm

Colonel Halt, Sgt Englund and Stg Nevels went on the second night and do not mention Steve Longero. Here is their actual recording on the night and a transcript.
http://www.ianridpath.com/ufo/halttape.htm

I could spend hours debunking this new claim, but I don't think I need to. The security guards who went into the forest were all off duty and attending various Christmas parties. (ie drunk) Steve Longero was on duty guarding weapons. Who ordered Logero to abandon his post guarding weapons to go running into the forest?

What actually happened./ It was a practical Joke gone haywire.
"In the summer of 2003 a former USAF military policeman at Woodbridge, Kevin Conde, claimed on television and in the press that the Rendlesham Forest UFO case was sparked by a practical joke he staged in his police car to frighten the guard at East Gate. “It was fertile ground for a practical joke, and practical jokes are a tradition in the security police,” Conde explained. He made his claims in interviews with BBC TV and the Daily Mail, a newspaper ironically better known for promoting UFO sightings than questioning them. Kevin Conde – claims the Rendlesham Forest UFO sighting was caused by coloured lights on his police car. “There was this one guy at the back gate, and he was known as a bit of a problem – he was always seeing things,” Conde told the Daily Mail. “It always turned out that it was a star or something. So I decided to play a practical joke. “I drove down the taxiway in my car. I stuck the spotlight on, after sticking red and green lenses on it. I then drove round in circles, in the fog, with the PA loudspeaker going, flashing my lights.“It wasn’t a UFO, it was a 1979 Plymouth Volare [a standard-issue American police car].”
http://www.ianridpath.com/ufo/rendlesham7.htm

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:54 pm

To my great surprise and no small bit of sorrow, I've just learned that Stanton Friedman is still alive. Is he part of this current travesty?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

gorgeous
Persistent Poster

Postby gorgeous » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:06 am

it was real...and some airmen involved were very traumatized...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:06 am

Stanton Friedman is alive and kicking.
http://www.stantonfriedman.com/

I don't know much about him. Ethically, I "can't have a go at him" unless someone posts one of his stories here as true. :D

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:08 am

gorgeous wrote:it was real...and some airmen involved were very traumatized...
Not one of them was an airman. They were security guards. You don't know anything about this story at all do you?

Who, specifically, was traumatised by looking at rabbit boroughs and a distant lighthouse, in the forest, whilst drunk? :D

gorgeous
Persistent Poster

Postby gorgeous » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:10 am

one received binary code when he touched the ship----Binary Decode by Professional Binary Code Expert Joe Luciano

For additional information regarding the Rendlesham Binary Decode
Click link to Professional Binary Code Expert, Joe Luciano's webpage: http://www.binarydecoder.info/ -------------it said-----

EXPLORATION OF HUMANITY 666 8100
52.0942532N 13.131269W (Hy Brasil)
CONTINUOUS FOR PLANETARY ADVAN???
FOURTH COODINATE CONTINUOT UQS CbPR BEFORE
16.763177N 89.117768W (Caracol, Belize)
34.800272N 111.843567W (Sedona, Arizona)
29.977836N 31.131649E (Great Pyramid in Giza, Egypt)
14.701505S 75.167043W (Nazca Lines in Peru)
36.256845N 117.100632E (Tai Shan Qu, China)
37.110195N 25.372281E (Portara at Temple of Apollo in Naxos, Greece)
EYES OF YOUR EYES
ORIGIN 52.0942532N 13.131269W (Hy Brasil)
ORIGIN YEAR 8100

gorgeous
Persistent Poster

Postby gorgeous » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:15 am

I have a neighbor who visits Sedona ,Arizona and said black helicopters fly behind the mountains every night....it is related to ufos...Sedona has had many there... ----------------------------Brasil, also known as Hy-Brasil or several other variants, is a phantom island said to lie in the Atlantic Ocean west of Ireland. Wikipedia
Last edited by gorgeous on Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:18 am

gorgeous wrote:one received binary code when he touched the ship----Binary Decode by Professional Binary Code Expert Joe Luciano

Firstly, Sergeant Jim Penniston didn't show his note book until 2003, on a UFO TV show, and it was pointed out he wrote the wrong date and time in his note book which didn't match his earlier eyewitness staement that he didn't see a spaceship.

Secondly, Penniston got caught lying
"Penniston now says it was when he wrote down the binary, not when he encountered the craft. Unfortunately, as we can see for ourselves, the date and time is at the start of the description of the craft, and not at the start of the section with the binary codes. Hence Penniston’s revised explanation for the wrong date and time is contradicted by his notebook itself."
http://www.ianridpath.com/ufo/penniston ... htm#update

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:19 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Stanton Friedman is alive and kicking.
I said that.
I don't know much about him. Ethically, I "can't have a go at him" unless someone posts one of his stories here as true. :D

He's the one that rejuvenated the Roswell BS when he ran into Jesse Marcell flogging his story at a kook-a-thon.

gorgeous
Persistent Poster

Postby gorgeous » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:30 am

scared...

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:46 am

gorgeous wrote:scared...
What are you scared of Gorgeous?

Boogeymen in the cupboard?
That nasty looking doll your mother gave you?
Scientific evidence?

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:01 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
gorgeous wrote:scared...
What are you scared of Gorgeous?

Boogeymen in the cupboard?
That nasty looking doll your mother gave you?
Scientific evidence?

Reality?

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Golden Spiral Trump

Postby Gord » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:11 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Stanton Friedman is alive and kicking.
I said that.

He's the one that rejuvenated the Roswell BS when he ran into Jesse Marcell flogging his story at a kook-a-thon.

I went to a "lecture" by Stanton Friedman back in the 80s. It was pretty standard nonsense. After telling us that there was a massive conspiracy and that we should "follow the money" to find out about it, someone in the crowd stood up and asked, "How do I get in on this conspiracy?" because he wanted to make some of that alleged "money" for himself. Friedman told him he would need degrees in nuclear physics and years of experience in specific fields of study and the like.

Afterwards, Friedman tried to sell books and pamphlets and stuff like that.

The friend I went to the lecture with was very open-minded about UFOs, and he turned to me on the way out and called Friedman a kook. :lol:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

gorgeous
Persistent Poster

Postby gorgeous » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:16 pm

all of you are scared it is real.......again with the selling stuff...scientists sell books...

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:04 pm

Yes they do. Mostly books filled with hard-earned and valuable information.

And yes, gullibility - especially in its extreme state - is scary...

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:22 am

gorgeous wrote:all of you are scared it is real.......again with the selling stuff...scientists sell books...

What exactly are we meant to be scared of? You never seem to be able to say what? There are no boogeymen under the bed or nasty leprechauns in the forest.

Are you scared of these things?
:lol:

Return to “UFOs, Cryptozoology, and The Paranormal”