Where are the aliens?

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1536
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Angel » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:19 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote:Angel

You mention suggestion, intention, and something weird called unseen power. But you left out the one that really counts. The power of delusion.


Delusion is one of those sciency assumptions.
Truthiness or so to speak. I guess I don't have
to ask which one you put your faith in.
When do you expect them to start
medicating you ~ by the age of 60 or 70?
Final Warning *bell rings*
Next step ~ names ~ addresses ~ ID's
They will know you
as I am known. I 4 a I lol
Has A Nice Day :lol: <3

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1167
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Cadmusteeth » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:39 pm

Angel wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:The three options
1) an evolved creature from Earth
2) an alien, not from Earth
3) a fictional invention from human literature.


Matthew Ellard wrote:If your "God" is not a normal evolved creature from Earth and not an alien, WTF do you claim your "God" is?
Angel wrote:I'm trying to figure that out ~ you should already know~ you claim to be so intelligent
It's Option 3# :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNEKhxvEvlc


Why do limited in your ability?

Do u believe in the power of suggestion?
The power of intention? Unseen power?

Considering the tools at his disposal and the amount of good evidence available that's as good an answer as you'll ever get. Not original? Tough toenails.

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11546
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Lance Kennedy » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:14 pm

Angel wrote: I guess I don't have
to ask which one you put your faith in.
When do you expect them to start
medicating you ~ by the age of 60 or 70?



First. Faith is not a part of my make up. As a good skeptic, I demand evidence.

Second. On medication. I am already 67 years old, and so far I am taking no medication whatever. Not even the usual trio of blood pressure pills, statins, and aspirin. I have always been interested in healthy living, and I eat good food, exercise regularly, and I have a talent for creative relaxation, so stress is never a problem. I give blood regularly, and my hemoglobin and blood pressure are typical of a 20 year old. My ability to exercise is typical of a man half my age. So medication is not only absent, but likely to remain absent for some time to come.

But, to be realistic, I will not resist suitable drug therapy if and when it becomes advisable. I will, however, do my own research in the scientific literature to educate myself about any drug I am advised to take.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21815
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:55 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote:Angel

You mention suggestion, intention, and something weird called unseen power. But you left out the one that really counts. The power of delusion.

♫Jesus loves me, this I know,
Mass delusions tell me so.♫
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28536
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:33 pm

The three options
1) an evolved creature from Earth
2) an alien, not from Earth
3) a fictional invention from human literature.


Matthew Ellard wrote:If your "God" is not a normal evolved creature from Earth and not an alien, WTF do you claim your "God" is?
Angel wrote:Do u believe in the power of suggestion? The power of intention? Unseen power?
So your "God" is not real but rather, just a suggestion or a delusion passed down to you by other humans?

Therefore, the answer is still No3# :D

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21815
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Aliens will never come here, they've been watching our campaigns.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9536
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby TJrandom » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:12 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Aliens will never come here, they've been watching our campaigns.


You were the one in that red sweater? If I were an alien, I`d stay away too. :D

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21815
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:58 am

TJrandom wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Aliens will never come here, they've been watching our campaigns.


You were the one in that red sweater? If I were an alien, I`d stay away too. :D

No idea what you're talking about.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4125
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby ElectricMonk » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:01 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Aliens will never come here, they've been watching our campaigns.


They might come to take over as an act of mercy...

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21815
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:58 am

ElectricMonk wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Aliens will never come here, they've been watching our campaigns.


They might come to take over as an act of mercy...

...for the dolphins, if you get my drift.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23423
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:37 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
TJrandom wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Aliens will never come here, they've been watching our campaigns.


You were the one in that red sweater? If I were an alien, I`d stay away too. :D

No idea what you're talking about.

He's dehydrated, probably seeing things. It even affected his font (see Gear Grinder for that...). :nuts:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21815
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:12 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
TJrandom wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Aliens will never come here, they've been watching our campaigns.


You were the one in that red sweater? If I were an alien, I`d stay away too. :D

No idea what you're talking about.

He's dehydrated, probably seeing things. It even affected his font (see Gear Grinder for that...). :nuts:

Who are you talking about?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23423
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
TJrandom wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Aliens will never come here, they've been watching our campaigns.


You were the one in that red sweater? If I were an alien, I`d stay away too. :D

No idea what you're talking about.

He's dehydrated, probably seeing things. It even affected his font (see Gear Grinder for that...). :nuts:

Who are you talking about?

TJ. He's been ill.

Hope all's well with you! :-D
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11546
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Lance Kennedy » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:41 pm

Even I, as a New Zealander, know what the red sweater is about. You Americans have got to get more educated about your own politics. Otherwise an idiot might get to be president. Hopefully you know who I am talking about.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9536
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby TJrandom » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:47 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
TJrandom wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Aliens will never come here, they've been watching our campaigns.


You were the one in that red sweater? If I were an alien, I`d stay away too. :D

No idea what you're talking about.

He's dehydrated, probably seeing things. It even affected his font (see Gear Grinder for that...). :nuts:

Who are you talking about?

TJ. He's been ill.

Hope all's well with you! :-D


I blame it on Gordie... BTW, my Ws look just fine to me - but since I use a multilingual keyboard and sometimes mess up the input mode, it is possible that I sent across an unrecognizable W - or maybe Gordie did it. Maybe he has the red sweater.

I`ll take my morning walk today - hopefully without incident. :roll:

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21815
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:55 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote:Even I, as a New Zealander, know what the red sweater is about. You Americans have got to get more educated about your own politics. Otherwise an idiot might get to be president. Hopefully you know who I am talking about.

I know who I'm voting against, that's all I want to know about this election. The 1940 election, on the other hand... 8-)
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1536
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Angel » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:The three options
1) an evolved creature from Earth
2) an alien, not from Earth
3) a fictional invention from human literature.


Matthew Ellard wrote:If your "God" is not a normal evolved creature from Earth and not an alien, WTF do you claim your "God" is?
Angel wrote:Do u believe in the power of suggestion? The power of intention? Unseen power?
So your "God" is not real but rather, just a suggestion or a delusion passed down to you by other humans?

Therefore, the answer is still No3# :D


Oh ~ he will be proven as he loves.....
Final Warning *bell rings*
Next step ~ names ~ addresses ~ ID's
They will know you
as I am known. I 4 a I lol
Has A Nice Day :lol: <3

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28536
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:04 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:The three options.....What is God?
1) an evolved creature from Earth
2) an alien, not from Earth
3) a fictional invention from human literature.
Angel wrote:Do u believe in the power of suggestion? The power of intention? Unseen power?
Matthew Ellard wrote: So your "God" is not real but rather, just a suggestion or a delusion passed down to you by other humans? Therefore, the answer is still No3# :D


Angel wrote:Oh ~ he will be proven as he loves.....
Like the Easter Bunny, the fictional character, loves children? Like Hans Solo, the fictional character really likes Princess Leia?.

Let's face it....your "God" is just another fairy tale invented by humans.
:lol:

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1536
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Angel » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:58 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:The three options.....What is God?
1) an evolved creature from Earth
2) an alien, not from Earth
3) a fictional invention from human literature.
Angel wrote:Do u believe in the power of suggestion? The power of intention? Unseen power?
Matthew Ellard wrote: So your "God" is not real but rather, just a suggestion or a delusion passed down to you by other humans? Therefore, the answer is still No3# :D


Angel wrote:Oh ~ he will be proven as he loves.....
Like the Easter Bunny, the fictional character, loves children? Like Hans Solo, the fictional character really likes Princess Leia?.

Let's face it....your "God" is just another fairy tale invented by humans.
:lol:


The original.
Necessity is the inventor.
Humans create crap. . .

A B~ c d fish now?
Final Warning *bell rings*
Next step ~ names ~ addresses ~ ID's
They will know you
as I am known. I 4 a I lol
Has A Nice Day :lol: <3

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Posts: 11155
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:25 pm

Angel wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:The three options.....What is God?
1) an evolved creature from Earth
2) an alien, not from Earth
3) a fictional invention from human literature.
Angel wrote:Do u believe in the power of suggestion? The power of intention? Unseen power?
Matthew Ellard wrote: So your "God" is not real but rather, just a suggestion or a delusion passed down to you by other humans? Therefore, the answer is still No3# :D


Angel wrote:Oh ~ he will be proven as he loves.....
Like the Easter Bunny, the fictional character, loves children? Like Hans Solo, the fictional character really likes Princess Leia?.

Let's face it....your "God" is just another fairy tale invented by humans.
:lol:


The original.
Necessity is the inventor.
Humans create crap. . .


That's what Matthew just said.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28536
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:57 pm

Angel wrote: A B~ c d fish now?
"Knock yourself out" Angel. No one is stopping you. :D
fish for letters.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Abdul Alhazred
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2965
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:08 pm
Custom Title: Yes that one.
Location: Chicago

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:50 pm

Image
Aldous Huxley wrote:A government with a comprehensive plan for the betterment of society is a government that uses torture.

Aidan
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:34 am

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Aidan » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:34 am

TJrandom wrote:We need a barf emoji...

*burp* oops.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9536
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby TJrandom » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:07 am

Aidan wrote:
TJrandom wrote:We need a barf emoji...

*burp* oops.


Image

Hi Aidan... :)


Edit - fixed Aidans` name....
Last edited by TJrandom on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8913
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:28 pm

TJrandom wrote:
Aidan wrote:
TJrandom wrote:We need a barf emoji...

*burp* oops.


Image

Hi Aiden... :)


I may have to use that next Wednesday....
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

User avatar
Abdul Alhazred
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2965
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:08 pm
Custom Title: Yes that one.
Location: Chicago

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:30 pm

OK folks. The {!#%@} election is over. :?

Let's try to get back to normal by talking bout aliens. :pr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cidUaUCb5M
Aldous Huxley wrote:A government with a comprehensive plan for the betterment of society is a government that uses torture.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21815
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:35 pm

Found them:

Spoiler:
Image
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4855
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby gorgeous » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:03 pm

seth---"Your human stock did not all originate solely from your planet. I never told you that it did. In that respect your ancestry is indeed varied. Some of the information given in my own book, by inference, should have made that clear.

Evolution, as it is thought of, had many different aspects in those terms. There were three or four beginning points. Do you follow me?

There were then visits from others in other planetary systems. In that regard this is quite natural. Your own relative isolation is far from the average. The legends, many of them therefore, were of course chronicles of quite legitimate physical events, describing phenomena for example for which natives had no adequate vocabulary. They were forced to describe what they saw by making comparisons with objects and events already familiar to them.

Some such visitors in your terms were more evolved than others. All however would appear as superhuman in contrast to those civilizations that encountered them. There were some deliberate experiments that were in fact far more dangerous to the experimenters, always in which the experimenters tried in one way or another to advance man's knowledge.

It is not nearly as simple as that, however. There is not a one-line development. By the time that feasible intersystem space travel is practical, the psychic abilities are developed to a very high degree. One is necessary for the other. Therefore, it became much more feasible to approach earthmen during their dream state, when their natural fear reactions were somewhat minimized, and where the danger to the visitors was far less.

Out-of-body encounters were used as matter of course. The visitor could appear and disappear then without fear of pursuit. Civilizations were often warned in advance of natural disasters that were apparent to the visitors with their greater viewpoint.

Such warnings were either given in the dream state of the earthmen, for the reasons given, or often in some secluded place, for often the visitors would be attacked. During these eras in your terms, the speakers often acted as go-betweens. Often warnings of disaster were not followed. Some warnings were misunderstood, then, as punishment by the gods for "moral misdoing."

The whole moral code idea was originally tailored for the current scene as it was encountered, told in terms that the natives could understand. "
Seth (Jane Roberts) 'The Personal Sessions', Book Two , Session 604, Page 54-55.
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11546
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Lance Kennedy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:15 pm

Gorgeous

Unsupported statements like that are worse than useless. Where is your evidence? I mean evidence of a quality that would permit it to be published in a reputable peer reviewed scientific journal. Any evidence that is so weak it does not meet this standard is absolutely useless and almost certainly total bulldust.

On the other hand, if you are prepared to believe unsupported statements, let me interest you in a ranch I own on the moon. I will sell you a million square kilometers of ranch for a million dollars. I will even give you a pretty deed to show you own it!

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4855
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby gorgeous » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:12 pm

I'm going to need to see evidence published in a reputable peer reviewed scientific journal that you exist...otherwise you must not exist...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28536
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:23 pm

gorgeous wrote:seth---"Your human stock did not all originate solely from your planet. I never told you that it did. In that respect your ancestry is indeed varied. Some of the information given in my own book, by inference, should have made that clear.
You really need some new trolling material Gorgeous.

For our newer members, Gorgeous is a cult follower of Jane Roberts, an ex-science fiction writer and alcoholic. In the 1960's after Hubbard created the Scientology religion for profit, Jane Roberts decided to start her own religion for profit and pretended to channel an alien called Seth.

Naturally, Jane Roberts was a complete fraud and despite "Seth the alien" saying in public "people should not take medications" Jane Robert was on medication for thyroid disease and died from alcohol related complications.

Jane Robert was also a terrible actor. Here is Jane Roberts channeling "Seth the alien"
:D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRG-IR3aqec

The bloke with the curly hair in the background is actually a member of our forum called Barry. However he stopped posting.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31634
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Gord » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:53 am



Doonesbury, 1987. :heh:

You can follow the story arc here: http://doonesbury.washingtonpost.com/st ... 2016/11/21
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23423
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:39 pm

.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9536
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby TJrandom » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:12 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Trapped!


And therein lies the deception of climate change deniers - `life will find a way`.

User avatar
Abdul Alhazred
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2965
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:08 pm
Custom Title: Yes that one.
Location: Chicago

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:46 am

TJrandom wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Trapped!


And therein lies the deception of climate change deniers - `life will find a way ...`.



... with us or without us,

Note: Doesn't just (or primarily) apply to climate change. :P
Aldous Huxley wrote:A government with a comprehensive plan for the betterment of society is a government that uses torture.

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1167
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Cadmusteeth » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:28 pm

Wondering if they consider that the human race will go extinct when they say that.

User avatar
Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5331
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Monster » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:02 pm

This thread is 80 pages now. Can one of y'all just take me on an alien spacecraft so we can end this argument?
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8913
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:10 pm

Monster wrote:This thread is 80 pages now. Can one of y'all just take me on an alien spacecraft so we can end this argument?


I wouldn't mind a galactic vacation for the next four years.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Posts: 11155
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:44 pm

Monster wrote:This thread is 80 pages now. Can one of y'all just take me on an alien spacecraft so we can end this argument?


The most appreciated Forum members all have their own. Why not use yours?
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28536
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Where are the aliens?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:38 pm

Monster wrote:This thread is 80 pages now. Can one of y'all just take me on an alien spacecraft so we can end this argument?
jupiter 2.jpg

You can be Don or Dr John Robinson. I will, naturally, be Dr Smith. .....and if I catch you sneaking into Judy's room...... there will be trouble. :D

Judy Space probe.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Return to “UFOs, Cryptozoology, and The Paranormal”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest