Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
Shaka
Account Locked
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Shaka » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:10 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Shaka the hippy wrote: The self is a reflection of the entire universe.
Matthew Ellard wrote: Explain in normal words how on person on Earth's "self" can be a reflection of the whole universe?

Shaka the hippy wrote: Indeed I can explain my own "words" and the "not" as well.
Well, it is quite obvious that you can't, as here you are running away from your own words. Do you see how ridiculous you are? You inform us "the self is reflection of the entire universe" and you don't have a clue what that sentence means, even though you said it.. What a stupid hippy!

You have to admit you are an idiot, agreed?

:D



:lol: :lol: I could have a better conversation with my 3yr old nephew and he can only speak a few words. Now go play somewhere else Ellard or make yourself useful and

chick my Grammies an spelig bitch mothatrucker!
"He who is born in time thinks according to his time.
Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

Shaka
Account Locked
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Shaka » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Monster wrote:Oh my god, Shaka, it all clicks now!

Consciousness consists of atomic ionization of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an ennobling of the endless. Rebirth is the nature of faith, and of us. This life is nothing short of a redefining rekindling of zero-point sharing. The goal of electrical impulses is to plant the seeds of transcendence rather than pain. The quantum cycle is aglow with morphic resonance. We exist, we vibrate, we are reborn.

The secret of the universe inspires the door of bliss. Interdependence is inherent in total potentiality. But what is potentiality? Potentiality is inside boundless silence. Potentiality reflects ephemeral external reality.


:lol: :lol: :lol: You can say a lot of things with words and mean a lot of thing too. But it's having the balls of conviction that counts. For that one needs to venture beyond the flock into the wilderness. The question is monster have you got any? Labia lips will not do here, they tend to create more of a fold and of course you need to be free of the fold on all accounts. :mrgreen:
"He who is born in time thinks according to his time.
Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer
Contact:

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby digress » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Shaka wrote:
Monster wrote:Oh my god, Shaka, it all clicks now!

Consciousness consists of atomic ionization of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an ennobling of the endless. Rebirth is the nature of faith, and of us. This life is nothing short of a redefining rekindling of zero-point sharing. The goal of electrical impulses is to plant the seeds of transcendence rather than pain. The quantum cycle is aglow with morphic resonance. We exist, we vibrate, we are reborn.

The secret of the universe inspires the door of bliss. Interdependence is inherent in total potentiality. But what is potentiality? Potentiality is inside boundless silence. Potentiality reflects ephemeral external reality.


:lol: :lol: :lol: You can say a lot of things with words and mean a lot of thing too. But it's having the balls of conviction that counts. For that one needs to venture beyond the flock into the wilderness. The question is monster have you got any? Labia lips will not do here, they tend to create more of a fold and of course you need to be free of the fold on all accounts. :mrgreen:


There is a real distinction between conviction and conversation. I've private beliefs I hold that I do not share simply because I will not be able to reason my point. Trust, I've tried a few times on this board and I've had to go out of my way to state I've no evidence. Something I took for granted as being obvious. [oddly enough making that admission will not prevent ridicule by particular members]

Some knowledge goes unspoken. Existing outside the limits of language and too abstract to communicate. I think the best example of this is the Trial of Socrates. Who after receiving a death sentence tried to relay his reasoning for facing death rather than banishment and communicating an entity or oracle within.

However Shaka, that hasn't stopped you from trying and then when you've failed to communicate your point you turn to how gimp all speech is. Your conviction is an extremists appetite to impact the world around you with your own desires and ambitions. And it's clear you will bring down as much as you can around you to lift yourself up.

I've already reviewed this with you and clarifyit4me (a user you vouch for). Some of what you say does make sense and has given me great pause, but it is your ambition to go too far and state the eternal or absolute exists that has you falling off the ledge. This is not knowable, but dogma; your message. Please, be aware.
  God is an idea.  

"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4998
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Monster » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:52 pm

Shaka wrote:
Monster wrote:Oh my god, Shaka, it all clicks now!

Consciousness consists of atomic ionization of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an ennobling of the endless. Rebirth is the nature of faith, and of us. This life is nothing short of a redefining rekindling of zero-point sharing. The goal of electrical impulses is to plant the seeds of transcendence rather than pain. The quantum cycle is aglow with morphic resonance. We exist, we vibrate, we are reborn.

The secret of the universe inspires the door of bliss. Interdependence is inherent in total potentiality. But what is potentiality? Potentiality is inside boundless silence. Potentiality reflects ephemeral external reality.


:lol: :lol: :lol: You can say a lot of things with words and mean a lot of thing too. But it's having the balls of conviction that counts. For that one needs to venture beyond the flock into the wilderness. The question is monster have you got any? Labia lips will not do here, they tend to create more of a fold and of course you need to be free of the fold on all accounts. :mrgreen:

Testicular conviction is within the mind, and the mind is a reflection of the universe's quantum zero point energy. Are you aware that you possess the testicular conviction that you request that I possess? I suspect that you (the "you" that is truly "you") is fantasizing about one-ness within the realm of synchronicity. A vague understanding of lies and truth won't provide answers. It provides only the veneer of answers. So, you need to step into the fold to truly step out of it. Perhaps you need to put one's testicles (that you seem interested in for some reason) into the universe to truly see meaning.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Shaka
Account Locked
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Shaka » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:21 pm

monster wrote: Testicular conviction is within the mind, and the mind is a reflection of the universe's quantum zero point energy.

Of course, but my reference is not to the mind. It is beyond that counts.
Are you aware that you possess the testicular conviction that you request that I possess?

I am aware of my body as much as you are. The point is are you aware of that which is aware of the body?
I suspect that you (the "you" that is truly "you") is fantasizing about one-ness within the realm of synchronicity.

As you have already pointed out, that part is in the mind, there I really do not pay much attention to imagination. Oneness to all intent and purpose is a concept. The moment you talk of oneness you bring in duality and of course the mind and the need of synchronicity comes into play. That which is truly me as you put it does not fantasise about anything for there is nothing to fantasise about and nobody to fantasise.
A vague understanding of lies and truth won't provide answers. It provides only the veneer of answers.

Truth is a solitary mission, unless you are prepared to go it alone relinquishing all desires and fear you will not know the difference between a lie and the truth. It is only your mind that obfuscate and leads you astray. Purge it and see thing as they are and not as you image them to be.
So, you need to step into the fold to truly step out of it.

Why be greedy for experience? It is enough to see what the others have already reaped for themselves without ever stepping into a fold governed by fear and ignorant obedience. Beside when you have drummed up enough courage to stand your own ground you realise that experience is not the real thing. It is only secondary.
Perhaps you need to put one's testicles (that you seem interested in for some reason) into the universe to truly see meaning.

Perhaps you should realise the seeker is in search of himself and not merely is testicles An earnest seeker soon discovers in no time that he is not a body, not merely a mind or its content. This is at the heart of your problem. Either you are body conscious and a slave to circumstances or you are the universal consciousness itself - and in full control of every event . Try to discover the meaning of this and apparently all its ramifications will become clear to you.
"He who is born in time thinks according to his time.
Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26761
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:35 am

Shaka the hippy wrote: "The self is a reflection of the entire universe."
Matthew Ellard wrote: Explain in normal words how on person on Earth's "self" can be a reflection of the whole universe?
Shaka the hippy wrote: Indeed I can explain my own "words" and the "not" as well.
Matthew Ellard wrote:Well, it is quite obvious that you can't, as here you are running away from your own words. You inform us "the self is reflection of the entire universe" and you don't have a clue what that sentence means, even though you said it.. What a stupid hippy!
Shaka the hippy wrote:: I could have a better conversation with my 3yr old nephew and he can only speak a few words.
Yes, you could have a better conversation, you will probably catch up with the 3 year-old, soon, if you keep practising basic words.

Now, stop running away. Can you explain the meaning of your own words or not? If not, it just confirms you are posting gibberish.

:D

dodgeball with Hippy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer
Location: Norway

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby OutOfBreath » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:15 pm

Monster wrote:Testicular conviction is within the mind, and the mind is a reflection of the universe's quantum zero point energy. Are you aware that you possess the testicular conviction that you request that I possess? I suspect that you (the "you" that is truly "you") is fantasizing about one-ness within the realm of synchronicity. A vague understanding of lies and truth won't provide answers. It provides only the veneer of answers. So, you need to step into the fold to truly step out of it. Perhaps you need to put one's testicles (that you seem interested in for some reason) into the universe to truly see meaning.

The best part is that you aren't actually laying that much ridiculous on it. It works for me :lol: :lol:

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

Shaka
Account Locked
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Shaka » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:18 pm

If you refuse to open your eyes, what can be seen?
"He who is born in time thinks according to his time.
Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8229
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Poodle » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:25 pm

Shaka wrote:If you refuse to open your eyes, what can be seen?


When you're already on the floor, you can't fall out of bed.

This is fun! Any more?

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19757
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:29 pm

The second mouse gets the cheese?
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer
Contact:

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby digress » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:41 pm

Which came first, the rock or the rocks witness? Be the rock. Witness yourself. There is no you. Only this rock. Strive on with awareness.
  God is an idea.  

"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

Shaka
Account Locked
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Shaka » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:52 pm

digress wrote:Which came first, the rock or the rocks witness? Be the rock. Witness yourself. There is no you. Only this rock. Strive on with awareness.



:lol: :lol: :lol: The witness is only there in consciousness. No consciousness no witness; no witness, no knowingness. If there is no knowingness there is not even a rock on which this consciousness can rest on. Strive on in awareness.
"He who is born in time thinks according to his time.
Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

Shaka
Account Locked
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Shaka » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:06 pm

Poodle wrote:
Shaka wrote:If you refuse to open your eyes, what can be seen?


When you're already on the floor, you can't fall out of bed.

This is fun! Any more?


It's called waking sleep. Wait a moment and you will realise you had indeed fallen out of your bed and bumped your head causing a convolution.
"He who is born in time thinks according to his time.
Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26761
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:10 pm

Shaka wrote:The witness is only there in consciousness.
Well then wake up Shaka and start paying attention.

You are aware that the quote in your signature is a fake that KennyC invented as a joke? You copied it without realising Kenny was setting you up!

He who is born in time thinks according to his time.
Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama


Do a goggle search using the phrase "He who is born in time thinks according to his time. Strive on with Awareness" and tell us the only website on which this quote appears.

We will all then laugh at you and your perceptive skills

:D

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26761
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:15 pm

Shaka the hippy has trouble with basic words and wrote: you will realise you had indeed fallen out of your bed and bumped your head causing a convolution.


convolution
convolution is a mathematical operation on two functions f and g, producing a third function that is typically viewed as a modified version of one of the original functions, giving the area overlap between the two functions as a function of the amount that one of the original functions is translated. Convolution is similar to cross-correlation


That's amazing! Heavy maths first thing in the morning after falling out of bed. Thanks for the warning Shaka
:D

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer
Contact:

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby digress » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Shaka wrote:... bumped your head causing a convolution.


Look here boy, have you been hangin round these here institutions? Got dang convolutions! I done told you for the tenth time thems institutions is trouble ya hear !!

Image
[that is my concerned redneck father with a nipple ring impression] [i do not identify with any of this] [that nipple is an illusion] [strive on with awareness]
  God is an idea.  

"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

Shaka
Account Locked
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Shaka » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: can't you fight your own battles that you have to bring in your boyfriend, or is that Ellard himself ? :lol: :lol: And what is this froth you spout? Ellards dullness is surely rubbing off on you digress. Are you going to marry him? I would hate for you to marry him after I've already asked you to marry me. What an influencing factor, only somebody of his density could sport a mullet and stand proud as a bonafide hill billy :lol: :lol: :lol:
"He who is born in time thinks according to his time.
Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8229
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Poodle » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:45 pm

Oh Shaka - you're simply jealous of the pink truck.

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4998
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Monster » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:35 pm

Shaka wrote:If you refuse to open your eyes, what can be seen?

The mind's eye sees all, yet sees nothing. Only with awareness of cosmic one-ness can reality be grasped.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer
Contact:

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby digress » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Shaka wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: can't you fight your own battles that you have to bring in your boyfriend, or is that Ellard himself ? :lol: :lol: And what is this froth you spout? Ellards dullness is surely rubbing off on you digress. Are you going to marry him? I would hate for you to marry him after I've already asked you to marry me. What an influencing factor, only somebody of his density could sport a mullet and stand proud as a bonafide hill billy :lol: :lol: :lol:


No silly. But Matthew Ellard did highlight your interesting vocabulary. I took notice. I'd find it hard to believe you learned the word convolution outside a classroom and so I found the thought of you being in one- funny.

Carry on... You've all insults to thrust about.
  God is an idea.  

"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

Shaka
Account Locked
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Shaka » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:47 pm

Monster wrote:
Shaka wrote:If you refuse to open your eyes, what can be seen?

The mind's eye sees all, yet sees nothing. Only with awareness of cosmic one-ness can reality be grasped.



Haha ah!! Be quiet monster, you can only be real.
"He who is born in time thinks according to his time.
Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

Shaka
Account Locked
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Shaka » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:53 pm

digress wrote: No silly.


Careful digress you are starting to sound like him. Do you want to check my Grammies and spletin digress? I think you would do a better job. Please :lol:
"He who is born in time thinks according to his time.
Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer
Contact:

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby digress » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:51 pm

Shaka wrote:
digress wrote: No silly.


Careful digress you are starting to sound like him. Do you want to check my Grammies and spletin digress? I think you would do a better job. Please :lol:


Shaka, you are only here as a result of my whim to perceive it. If you knew yourself you'd better understand this. There is no correction to make. You've done nothing. Now, cast off this taint as I have before you become a student of the self. An illusion. You fail because there is only I, the absolute. Strive on with awareness.
  God is an idea.  

"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 11441
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Shaka wrote:Wait a moment and you will realise you had indeed fallen out of your bed and bumped your head causing a convolution.

What if the floor rose up and hit you in the face with a porpoise?
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26761
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:56 pm

Shaka the hippy wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: can't you fight your own battles that you have to bring in your boyfriend, or is that Ellard himself ?
What boyfriend? Digress came on her own. Are you hallucinating again Shaka? Too many mushrooms before posting?


Shaka the hippy wrote::l And what is this froth you spout?
Today we are teaching you the meaning of the word "Convolution" as you don't know what that word means, and your sentences make no sense.


Shaka the hippy wrote:Are you going to marry him? I would hate for you to marry him after I've already asked you to marry me.
I can't tell if you are a "bit sexually creepy" or think this bit is funny. I think it is the former.

Shaka
Account Locked
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Shaka » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:45 pm

digress wrote: Shaka, you are only here as a result of my whim to perceive it.

You are mistaken digress. I am here and now in my own right and light. Yet I am not perceivable nor imaginable. Time is the essence of everything but not me, I am not combustible neither do I need fuel for any combustible process.

Your whim is just your imagination. I am is the knowledge of the knower; definitely not a thing amongst other things within the realms of your imagination.

My abode is in the absolute, yours too but you insist on the relative stance of here and now then and there; of course they are perceived but its the absolute that makes perception possible - not the other way round.
If you knew yourself you'd better understand this.

Stop hanging onto words digress, let them reach their target, then analyse. I must have told you a thousand times already, it is not possible to know yourself, if you did then it would not be the real thing. You can only be real. You cannot know the knower, it is only the fact of knowing that proves the knower. Nothing else. Just like the light is known in the colours that it produces so is the knower known in knowledge

The knower is the unmanifested the known is the manifested. The reality lies beyond. To locate a thing you need space, to place an event you need time; but the timeless and spaceless defies all handling. It makes everything perceivable yet itself it is beyond perception. The mind cannot know what is beyond the mind. But the mind is known by what is beyond it. Read to understand then strive for awareness in that understanding .
There is no correction to make. You've done nothing.

The flower fills the space with perfume - the candle with light. They do nothing, yet change everything by there mere presence.

Of course in pure consciousness nothing ever happens. Although as far as you are concerned with your puny little image, apparently, everything happens. Does the image in the mirror improve the mirror in any way? Nobody does anything. In the universal mind all happens by itself.
Now, cast off this taint as I have before you become a student of the self. An illusion.

Hahaha aaah! You are casting something no doubt, maybe you should try casting it in situ and make for better observations. Liberate yourself digress but remember, liberation is never of the person, it is always from the person.
You fail because there is only I, the absolute.

In the absolute there is not even the 'I'. There is no knowingness of anything or anyone, so who is talking and about what?

Marry me digress, we can be as one. My knowledge can be your knowledge then we can both strive on in awareness - together . ;)
"He who is born in time thinks according to his time.
Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

Courtney K
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Courtney K » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:42 pm

I was once skeptical about past life regression as well. I had heard about it, but didn't know exactly what it was or why people did it. I don't personally have the answer to your question, but http://pastliferegressionqhht.com has a lot of information about the topic.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26761
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:01 pm

Courtney K wrote:I was once skeptical about past life regression as well. I had heard about it, but didn't know exactly what it was or why people did it. I don't personally have the answer to your question, but http://pastliferegressionqhht.com has a lot of information about the topic.
Not interested.

Either you can set out the evidence for this ridiculous paranormal claim or you can't. Obviously you can't.
:lol:

In reality the link simply takes you to an advertisement for an ex-TV fashion model, turned spiritual healer called Kaya Wittenburg. Kaya learned his spiritual training working as an extra on the B-Grade TV series "Temptation Island" :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaya_Wittenburg

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19778
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:44 pm

Courtney K wrote:I was once skeptical about past life regression as well. I had heard about it, but didn't know exactly what it was or why people did it. I don't personally have the answer to your question, but somebullshitwebpage has a lot of information about the topic.

Thank you for spamming your website. May you find the next past life very, very soon.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2064
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:00 am

Don't tell me someone forgot to set up the zombie repellent devices again?

Image
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10318
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:26 am

Yeah sorry about that...had a cluster headache yesterday and my mind wasn't right.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19757
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:28 am

Egad. All better now?
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29430
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Gord » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:24 am

The ache's gone, now all he's got is cluster head.

[image not available]
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19757
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:35 am

...and us... :afdb:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2064
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:41 am

Pyrrho wrote:Yeah sorry about that...had a cluster headache yesterday and my mind wasn't right.

Ugh. I'm sorry, Pyrrho. I can sympathize, having had migraines for the past 40 years. Feel better.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2064
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:44 am

scrmbldggs wrote:...and us... :afdb:

As if the cluster head wasn't bad enough, he's got us...the fustercluck. :lol:
Off Topic
I used to be in a band that I named Cluster Funk. It was difficult to get gigs. Sad how few people have a sense of humor.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein


Return to “UFOs, Cryptozoology, and The Paranormal”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest