Remote Viewing -Where are my headphones? Skeptical look

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Re: Remote Viewing -Where are my headphones? Skeptical look

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:45 am

georgeous wrote:...and what seems to be the British lizard queen wandering the halls with dementia...

No worries. It's just your furless leader letting his... um... "hair" down.

gorgeous
Persistent Poster

Postby gorgeous » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:44 pm

rv
works
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:59 pm

gorgeous wrote:rv works
Nope Gorgeous. Your "remote viewers" are con artists who take money from idiots like yourself.

Why can't they find Flight MH370? You claim this is what they are trained specifically to do. :lol:

gorgeous
Persistent Poster

Postby gorgeous » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:00 am

aliens got it
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:16 am

gorgeous wrote:aliens got it
So, you admit your con artist "remote viewers" are so useless that they couldn't find MH370? Amazingly, you claim finding things is what "remote viewers" were asked to do by the US army.

I can see why the US army closed the "remote viewing" program, down as a complete waste of time.
:lol:

Nobrot
Poster

Postby Nobrot » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:18 am

This is a silly place at times. Very silly.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:17 am

Sure thing. But have you been to Conspiracies yet? :beamup:

gorgeous
Persistent Poster

Postby gorgeous » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:30 pm

Skeptical About Skeptics----------------

Professor Brian Josephson, F.R.S., who won a Nobel prize for physics in 1973 for his work in solid-state electronics. His contribution ended:

“Quantum theory is now being fruitfully combined with theories of information and computation. These developments may lead to an explanation of processes still not understood within conventional science, such as telepathy – an area in which Britain is in the forefront of research.”
------------Something immediately hit the fan, the first handful being slung by Oxford physicist David Deutsch. “Utter rubbish,” he spluttered to The Observer (30 September). “Telepathy simply does not exist.” This opinion came from somebody alleged to be an expert on time travel, something for which there is no credible evidence at all, in contrast to the whole shelves of evidence for telepathy backed up by some pretty impressive statistics.

Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:40 pm

Just because someone is Professor Josephson, one must not assume that same person is not nutty as a fruitcake. However, Deutsch as an expert on time travel seems to have been missed by the rest of the universe, although he appears to be up on quantum computing.

gorgeous
Persistent Poster

Postby gorgeous » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:29 pm

How dare you say a Nobel prize winning scientist could be a fruitcake!!!! I'm sure he had articles in peer reviewed science journals .so of course he isn't!!

OlegTheBatty
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Postby OlegTheBatty » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:22 pm

gorgeous wrote:How dare you say a Nobel prize winning scientist could be a fruitcake!!!! I'm sure he had articles in peer reviewed science journals .so of course he isn't!!

Linus Pauling was awarded 2 Nobels, yet was a notorious fruitcake when it came to vitamin C. Expertise and/or brilliance in one area does not mean expertise/brilliance in all areas.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

gorgeous
Persistent Poster

Postby gorgeous » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:44 pm

vitamin c is underated...

Return to “UFOs, Cryptozoology, and The Paranormal”