Explaining to Intelligent Friends That Ghosts Don't Exist

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Re: Explaining to Intelligent Friends That Ghosts Don't Exist

Post by JO 753 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:10 am

Dont be mean to powessy.

If you dont no the ansr to wut life iz, you cant claim to no that explanation iz rong.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:09 am

JO 753 wrote:Dont be mean to powessy.

If you dont no the ansr to wut life iz, you cant claim to no that explanation iz rong.
Of COURSE I CAN!!!!..............anyone/EVERYONE====can. As a cunning linquist, I would think you would have more respek for the language? WORDS, and what they mean? Words flows expressing beautiful ideas. Not the total crap powessy put out. There is ABSOLUTELY NO CONTENT in the world salad/incomprehensible nonsense that he posts.

...........and by the way: the answer to life is whatever you make it. Thats the existential reality of my full name.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:12 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Matt: does powessy's mumbo jumbo really rise to the level of religion? Most religions have an internal consistency and some contact with legitimate logic, reality, and English....all missing with powessy.
Powessy's entire post is predicated on there being "a soul" which is a religious position. Powessy cannot even describe a soul, let alone present any evidence souls exist.

It would be like my putting forward a scientific hypothesis, on our science forum, predicated on Leprechauns existing, without proving Leprechauns existed in the first place.
:D
Leprechaun.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:21 am

Powessy is getting his story from the voices he hears in his head. He is not presenting an argument but simply regurgitating what the voices in his head are telling him. That's why his posts are incoherent.
Powessy wrote:The reason I have trouble explaining this is because of the wording it is like another language and can be very hard to understand unless you hear it all the time like I do.
Powessy wrote: I am very easy going and do not get worked up very easily, the voices I hear are not your run of the mill voices I have never heard of anyone else saying what they say.
Powessy wrote: I have discussed my voices with doctors and a couple local priests. I also have what you would call tactile hallucinations 24/7 as well as voices.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:10 am

incoherent was the word I was looking for..........................thanks.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Post by Gord » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:41 am

SEG wrote:
Gord wrote:
SEG wrote:Ok, I've had enough of this! Will Bobbo and Bobbie appear here at the same time?
Just do what everyone else does and put one of them on ignore. Then when the other one posts, it will be obvious which one it is because it's not the one on ignore.
I was only kidding, but Bobbie should really ditch his copy cat name and come up with something unique to avoid confusion to all.
Ah, but I was serious. My suggestion helps, a lot.

It doesn't matter which one you put on ignore. If you want to read their posts, it's still only a click away for each post they make.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

SEG
Poster
Custom Title: The Deacon of Doubt

Post by SEG » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:37 am

Gord wrote:
SEG wrote:
Gord wrote:
SEG wrote:Ok, I've had enough of this! Will Bobbo and Bobbie appear here at the same time?
Just do what everyone else does and put one of them on ignore. Then when the other one posts, it will be obvious which one it is because it's not the one on ignore.
I was only kidding, but Bobbie should really ditch his copy cat name and come up with something unique to avoid confusion to all.
Ah, but I was serious. My suggestion helps, a lot.

It doesn't matter which one you put on ignore. If you want to read their posts, it's still only a click away for each post they make.
Ok thanks! I just placed Bobbie on ignore to see what happens.
“There are no known non-biblical references to a historical Jesus by any historian or other writer of the time during and shortly after Jesus's purported advent.” His so-called life was a farce.

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Post by Poodle » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:49 am

powessy wrote:This is the understanding that I have been given. The soul is yourself the soul and body together it is everything inside of you and everything you are and will be. The behavioral characteristics is also just you inside of you. The reason I have trouble explaining this is because of the wording it is like another language and can be very hard to understand unless you hear it all the time like I do. To understand this then you have to also understand something and nothing and the many layers or frequencies that are all around us. Just simply stated all nothing enters into something to become itself again. You are becoming nothing inside of yourself at a rate of about 500 million cells per day all of these minds are time and can be used to become yourself again if you know how.

All animals and all living things and non living things can become something again if nothing can become it. I have seen nothing enter into a mind and pull pieces out of it and become animals and even people to figure them out. It is a mix of something and nothing together that allows us to become ourselves again and to allow worlds to exist again and again.

The soul is just many minds together to become ourselves it started at the very beginning of life on earth from the second things were becoming nothing here.
You do realise, I hope, that not a word of what you say is verifiable? Further, it is 100% gobbledygook. It is all an expression of pseudo-religious belief, and you can substantiate none of it. As such, it all belongs in a faith forum or, preferably, in a dustbin.
Have you ever been to the Hebrides?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:29 pm

SEG wrote: Ok thanks! I just placed Bobbie on ignore to see what happens.
I don't even know where the ignore button/function is......I might try it just to educate myself.

The alternative I would choose is to read the all the "pragmatist" posts for their content and to respond to them as if B and b are the same, as everyone on the forum is: a person posting an idea.

After that, if you have some harbingers of wanting to form a profile of the various personalities on the forum, you could check yourself and recognize from time to time "Gee that doesn't sound like bobbo....look for for certain... and see who it was. That way, you would be confirming your personality profile, or as I refer to it, your comedy pyramid.

What ever you do: do as Bobbie and bobbo do: have fun.

SEG
Poster

Post by SEG » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:38 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: I don't even know where the ignore button/function is......I might try it just to educate myself.
It's not easy to find. Go to the control panel by clicking your user ID in the top right corner and select "Foe" from the "Friends and foes" tab. Then select "Foes" and write their name in the box or use "search for a member".
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:The alternative I would choose is to read the all the "pragmatist" posts for their content and to respond to them as if B and b are the same, as everyone on the forum is: a person posting an idea.
Thanks I'll approach it that way. I like how you handle it. :thumbsup:
“There are no known non-biblical references to a historical Jesus by any historian or other writer of the time during and shortly after Jesus's purported advent.” His so-called life was a farce.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:44 am

Or simply click on the user's handle to jump to their profile and "Add (or remove) foe" there.
Lard, save me from your followers.

SEG
Poster

Post by SEG » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:45 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Or simply click on the user's handle to jump to their profile and "Add (or remove) foe" there.
Oh yeah, that's easier!

powessy

Post by powessy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:08 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Define the physical and behavioural characteristics of a soul to us. You can't can you? That's because it is a concept from fictional literature invented by humans.
Do animals like dogs have souls? What about animals like jellyfish? At what evolutionary point, for life on Earth, did animals suddenly develop souls?
powessy wrote: This is the understanding that I have been given.
By whom? Another human? :lol:

No not by another humans but by minds. Minds are the containers of souls/yourselves. This understanding has been and can be seen in artworks from the very beginning of human understanding or reason.
powessy wrote:The soul is yourself the soul and body together it is everything inside of you and everything you are and will be. The behavioral characteristics is also just you inside of you. The reason I have trouble explaining this is because of the wording it is like another language and can be very hard to understand unless you hear it all the time like I do.
You are now wasting my time. I asked you a direct question that clearly displays how ridiculous the concept of souls are. Stop talking mumbo jumbo and answer the question or agree your claim makes no sense.
is no more mombo jumbo then saying you have no soul. The soul is first the human flesh and then yourself more like a thought form and then you inside of yourself. A better way of looking at this is a bubble and you inside of it. Everything you are or understand or people you know can be inside of your bubble or you and it together. the bubble holds time in it and memories of who you are and all the things you have ever done. I do not know how to dumb this up any more then that. you are yourself inside of yourself already you just do not understand it. All animals and all forms of life from the first things that formed here has a yourself it is the container that identifies each thing as itself only.
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

powessy

Post by powessy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:23 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:That makes no sense. Let us pretend there was a magical way of artificially introducing changes to the gene pool of a species ("Intelligent design"). Unless there was a continual introduction of those artificial changes, normal evolutionary mutations and the adaption to the actual environment would simply wipe out those artificially introduced changes. That's how evolution works.
powessy wrote:I am not talking about magic,
Nope you are regurgitating religious bull-{!#%@} nonsense, on a science forum and wasting our time.

It is also clear that you haven't got a clue how evolution works.

I suggest you leave this forum and spread your religious propaganda on a religious forum. Try this one.

https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3
you seem to have no clue about evolution yourself your only answer to anything is it would simply wipe itself out but that is not true.[If] something can become something many times it can become itself here. this means if you are successful and do not die off you can continue [else] something else will become itself here, this is a program and intelligent. if you can not become something many times and can not become anything else you will not become anything again, if you can not adapt to change you will die off and not become something again a species that goes extinct will not be born again here.

Other words spoken are just as easily programs of the mind such as you have to become many minds together to become something again this could be the sperm and egg and will go on as I need to become something inside of herself to become myself again. I hear thousands of lines of programming like this and more.
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

powessy

Post by powessy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:28 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Matt: does powessy's mumbo jumbo really rise to the level of religion? Most religions have an internal consistency and some contact with legitimate logic, reality, and English....all missing with powessy.

But to both of you, and #me too: enjoy it as you will.
Your just one of those little people on the side, more of a nuisance and not very bright but around so others have something to laugh at.

powessy

Post by powessy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:31 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:

Of COURSE I CAN!!!!..............anyone/EVERYONE====can. As a cunning linquist, I would think you would have more respek for the language? WORDS, and what they mean? Words flows expressing beautiful ideas. Not the total crap powessy put out. There is ABSOLUTELY NO CONTENT in the world salad/incomprehensible nonsense that he posts.

...........and by the way: the answer to life is whatever you make it. Thats the existential reality of my full name.
the answer to life is whatever you make it. You are correct it is what ever you make it, so really none of this matters so why have an opinion either way who cares right.

powessy

Post by powessy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:40 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Powessy's entire post is predicated on there being "a soul" which is a religious position. Powessy cannot even describe a soul, let alone present any evidence souls exist.

It would be like my putting forward a scientific hypothesis, on our science forum, predicated on Leprechauns existing, without proving Leprechauns existed in the first place.
:D
Leprechaun.jpg
what would you do if I could prove to you there are minds all around you that you can see and well try to understand. there are ways to prove to you that something is around you all the time and it is not your brain playing tricks on you it is minds around you.

First of all you have to have the ability to imagine at least something. The first is to simply write the words yes and then no in your mind or outside of it whichever you prefer. do this a few times minds will try to figure this out. next imagine a hand your hand moving forward to shake another just the thought of shaking the hand nothing more and see if someone shakes your hand or not. these are just simple things you can do to realize minds.

Again the soul is so easy to explain it is you that can not realize it, or it is beyond you understanding.

powessy

Post by powessy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:46 am

Poodle wrote:
powessy wrote:This is the understanding that I have been given. The soul is yourself the soul and body together it is everything inside of you and everything you are and will be. The behavioral characteristics is also just you inside of you. The reason I have trouble explaining this is because of the wording it is like another language and can be very hard to understand unless you hear it all the time like I do. To understand this then you have to also understand something and nothing and the many layers or frequencies that are all around us. Just simply stated all nothing enters into something to become itself again. You are becoming nothing inside of yourself at a rate of about 500 million cells per day all of these minds are time and can be used to become yourself again if you know how.

All animals and all living things and non living things can become something again if nothing can become it. I have seen nothing enter into a mind and pull pieces out of it and become animals and even people to figure them out. It is a mix of something and nothing together that allows us to become ourselves again and to allow worlds to exist again and again.

The soul is just many minds together to become ourselves it started at the very beginning of life on earth from the second things were becoming nothing here.
You do realise, I hope, that not a word of what you say is verifiable? Further, it is 100% gobbledygook. It is all an expression of pseudo-religious belief, and you can substantiate none of it. As such, it all belongs in a faith forum or, preferably, in a dustbin.
Have you ever been to the Hebrides?
By the look on your face I can see why you are confused, I do have crayons. I am a member of many forums of all kinds I just came here to figure a few things out find a few minds plus I like to just dig in and make new friends, I see I am doing just that.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:19 am

powessy wrote: what would you do if I could prove to you there are minds all around you that you can see and well try to understand. there are ways to prove to you that something is around you all the time and it is not your brain playing tricks on you it is minds around you.
I would thank you for teaching me something I didn't know before, or quite frankly, have rejected before.
powessy wrote: First of all you have to have the ability to imagine at least something. The first is to simply write the words yes and then no in your mind or outside of it whichever you prefer. do this a few times minds will try to figure this out. next imagine a hand your hand moving forward to shake another just the thought of shaking the hand nothing more and see if someone shakes your hand or not. these are just simple things you can do to realize minds. /quote] I did the yes/no thing as close as I could as I don't "write" with my mind....I do as you first suggested: imagined it and it took place inside my mind as that is where I find it. I don't know what outside my mind even means, but I stuck out my hand ... and no one shook it.
powessy wrote: Again the soul is so easy to explain it is you that can not realize it, or it is beyond you understanding.
Ah....I see a definitional stand off here. I imagine that if you can't explain something or its beyond your understanding then it doesn't exist. Now....... don't get me wrong.........the Universe covers up real well believing something that isn't real....BUT the Universe gets quite VERY NASTY when you don't believe in something that does exist.

The stupid get eliminated.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:22 am

powessy wrote: what would you do if I could prove to you there are minds all around you that you can see and well try to understand. there are ways to prove to you that something is around you all the time and it is not your brain playing tricks on you it is minds around you.
I would thank you for teaching me something I didn't know before, or quite frankly, have rejected before.
powessy wrote: First of all you have to have the ability to imagine at least something. The first is to simply write the words yes and then no in your mind or outside of it whichever you prefer. do this a few times minds will try to figure this out. next imagine a hand your hand moving forward to shake another just the thought of shaking the hand nothing more and see if someone shakes your hand or not. these are just simple things you can do to realize minds.
I did the yes/no thing as close as I could as I don't "write" with my mind....I do as you first suggested: imagined it and it took place inside my mind as that is where I find it. I don't know what outside my mind even means, but I stuck out my hand ... and no one shook it.
powessy wrote: Again the soul is so easy to explain it is you that can not realize it, or it is beyond you understanding.
Ah....I see a definitional stand off here. I imagine that if you can't explain something or its beyond your understanding then it doesn't exist. Now....... don't get me wrong.........the Universe covers up real well believing something that isn't real....BUT the Universe gets quite VERY NASTY when you don't believe in something that does exist.

The stupid get eliminated.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:41 am

powessy wrote: you seem to have no clue about evolution yourself
I studied Anthropological prehistory, organic chemistry and human evolution at university and you don't have a clue about the basics of evolution. :lol: :lol:
powessy wrote: ....your only answer to anything is it would simply wipe itself out but that is not true.
Complete crap. A species evolves to adapt to it's environment, not by God artificially by adding "intelligent designed" genes. Do you have some sort of magical alternative theory to present to us, with evidence? That would be a big "Nope" right? :lol:
powessy wrote: [If] something can become something many times it can become itself here.
Don't post meaningless gibberish. Use correct terminology like "gene pool", "gene frequency", "DNA", "mutation rate and so on. If you don't have a clue what those things are.....go to a religious forum :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:50 am

powessy wrote:what would you do if I could prove to you there are minds all around you that you can see and well try to understand.
You can't. Show my your evidence for "minds" existing away from the physical synapses (brain cells) of the brain. If the optic nerve, audio synapses and Central Nervous System bring sight, sound, taste, feeling and so on, to the physical brain, how do your "minds without physical brains" receive any inputs?

Can you see how quickly your religious claim falls apart. Try a religious forum.
:lol: :lol:

powessy wrote:First of all you have to have the ability to imagine at least something.
I imagine a goat, on a bicycle, holding an umbrella. Now what? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:55 am

[quote="powessy" AKA Shaka"]Your just one of those little people on the side, more of a nuisance and not very bright but around so others have something to laugh at.[/quote]

You are making the same spelling mistakes again, Shaka. Try harder with the next sock-puppet.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:12 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Or simply click on the user's handle to jump to their profile and "Add (or remove) foe" there.
That's what I do!

For a few days last year, I had everyone but myself and Pyrhho on ignore. It would have been everyone, but you can't ignore yourself or Pyrhho. Friggin' racism, that is.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:16 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
I studied Anthropological prehistory, organic chemistry and human evolution at university and you don't have a clue about the basics of evolution. :lol: :lol:
powessy wrote: ....your only answer to anything is it would simply wipe itself out but that is not true.
Complete crap. A species evolves to adapt to it's environment, not by God artificially by adding "intelligent designed" genes. Do you have some sort of magical alternative theory to present to us, with evidence? That would be a big "Nope" right? :lol:
powessy wrote: [If] something can become something many times it can become itself here.

Don't post meaningless gibberish. Use correct terminology like "gene pool", "gene frequency", "DNA", "mutation rate and so on. If you don't have a clue what those things are.....go to a religious forum :lol:
its
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:58 am

Whoops. Powessy is not Shaka. Powessy is a totally separate loony, who also can't spell.

That's not the good news. The good news is Powessy has made a series of You-Tube videos that set out his religious belief systems, which are even more incoherent than his written posts. (Think Gorgeous on steroids)

Enjoy!

Part 1, Father God, mother Gaia, Angles, and the Soul
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxgWS3Xy-5U[/bbvideo]

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:09 am

That can't be powessy, that guys speaks fluent English.

Also, if you don't have 16 minutes to waste, play it at double speed. You won't miss much.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by TJrandom » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:45 am

Ah, another nutter to put on ignore.

powessy

Post by powessy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:59 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
powessy wrote:what would you do if I could prove to you there are minds all around you that you can see and well try to understand.
You can't. Show my your evidence for "minds" existing away from the physical synapses (brain cells) of the brain. If the optic nerve, audio synapses and Central Nervous System bring sight, sound, taste, feeling and so on, to the physical brain, how do your "minds without physical brains" receive any inputs?

Can you see how quickly your religious claim falls apart. Try a religious forum.
:lol: :lol:

powessy wrote:First of all you have to have the ability to imagine at least something.
I imagine a goat, on a bicycle, holding an umbrella. Now what? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You still do not understand what I am saying but that is alright you do not need to understand it, i am not trying to sale anything. You are inside of your mind not your mind inside of you but whatever. I am not trying to convince you or even trying to make you understand this, I again am here only to find minds and time. I have been an many forums and yes even created youtube videos to find time what I say is only to get minds to figure me out and nothing more.

I usually only search one forum at a time to figure things out or to find minds and time. This site has some interesting time and minds moving around here at first it confused me but over the last few days I have better understood how a site like this might bring individuals like yourself to it or other skeptics into the ranks of this forum. Over the past few weeks minds have been asking about himself inside of herself and herself inside of himself which was interesting and misunderstood by me. Minds do not figure you out very often because you do not know how to become yourselves so they mostly only find thoughts. I do see now that many of the people on this site may be transgender. If this is correct then you deal with pushed thoughts and thoughts about thoughts many more times then I want to really understand.

If I am correct and there are a number of transgender individuals here that want to understand ways to cope with pushed thoughts or triggers I could help you understand this better.

I have been on several other religious/interfaith forums for the same reason as coming here to find time and minds that is why I am only here to find thoughts of things. This site I felt and still could be a doorway into some of the minds I am not finding, people that seem to not be here, more or less looking for a back door in.

You do have a mind, soul and you do have a yourself you just do not know how to become yourself, this is why you do not figure things out.

Powessy

powessy

Post by powessy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:03 am

[quote="Matthew Ellard"]Whoops. Powessy is not Shaka. Powessy is a totally separate loony, who also can't spell.

That's not the good news. The good news is Powessy has made a series of You-Tube videos that set out his religious belief systems, which are even more incoherent than his written posts. (Think Gorgeous on steroids)

Enjoy!

I also have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/powessy.torxed perhaps you can learn something other then writing insults, and by the number of posts you have made here I would say you need to get job.

powessy

Post by powessy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:20 am

Gord wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

its

I seen that mistake also I really look for those.

powessy

Post by powessy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:28 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:

No but I studied computer programming and electrical engineering in college and I see programing in their thoughts as, ones and zeros. I hear voices 24/7 it is their language not mine I am only saying I have seen this happen where they took many minds and formed something that to me is as real as anything else around me but within the veil. They speak of how things came to become something here and to become something again, so I listen and I watch and I read and I try to understand them and to figure them out. I will tell you that you can burn those books on evolution and ask for a refund for the information you got was nothing more then trash.

I did not say it would wipe itself out I said that once something disappears extinct it can not become something again unless you know all the links that made it become itself here in the first place. Evolution is a continuous step forward not back only if we were wiped out and then started over again we would have to revert back to many times before we became something here. This means that if we all were wiped off the planet and the only things here were microbes and single cell organisms you would not be able to become yourself again until man starts to form again. If the microbes that survived are more evolved then those of the beginning times our evolution may move faster but it still presents itself with how much time can you become nothing inside of yourself to wait that long. We would have no information remaining to become ourselves again.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:44 am

powessy wrote: You still do not understand what I am saying but that is alright you do not need to understand it
That's right. You have informed us you have schizophrenia and the voices in your head tell you things. You make incoherent posts based on those voices. There is nothing for us, a science forum, to understand. It would be a waste of our time. The voices in your head, only relate to you.
powessy wrote: I do see now that many of the people on this site may be transgender. If I am correct and there are a number of transgender individuals here that want to understand ways to cope with pushed thoughts or triggers I could help you understand this better.
There is only one transgender person, who has not posted in this thread. You are having another schizophrenic episode pushing your personal agenda onto this forum.
powessy wrote:You do have a mind, soul and you do have a yourself you just do not know how to become yourself, this is why you do not figure things out.
I do not have a religious "soul". I have a normal human brain and use the scientific method to assess claims on a skeptic forum. You have chronic schizophrenia and write nonsensical incoherent claims on our science forum, based on the voices in your head. You are wasting your time and our time.

Try the David Icke forum, as it is a forum for people like yourself.

https://forum.davidicke.com/

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:49 am

powessy wrote: I hear voices 24/7 it is their language not mine I am only saying I have seen this happen where they took many minds and formed something that to me is as real as anything else around me but within the veil.
Don't tell us. Tell your psychiatrist.
powessy wrote: I will tell you that you can burn those books on evolution and ask for a refund for the information you got was nothing more then trash.

powessy wrote: Evolution is a continuous step forward not back only if we were wiped out and then started over again we would have to revert back to many times before we became something here. This means that if we all were wiped off the planet and the only things here were microbes and single cell organisms you would not be able to become yourself again until man starts to form again.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:57 am

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbHR8a9SC8c[/bbvideo]

Go seek professional medical help. You have schizophrenia.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:26 am

powessy wrote:
Gord wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

its
I seen that mistake also I really look for those.
Excellent! Please go back over all your previous posts and correct the errors for me, then.

I would greatly appreciate that.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:54 am

powessy wrote: I seen that mistake also I really look for those.
You know..........thats gotta be a pisser. Promoting the occult world and all those minds around you don't have the courtesy to give you a heads up. Lets say they actually exist? Heh, heh......the OBVIOUS QUESTION then is what difference does it make? (I shudder knowing Hillary said that.....but...it fits.)

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Post by Poodle » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:02 am

powessy wrote:I seen that mistake also I really look for those.
Not hard enough, apparently.
I can help you with that.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:12 am

Poodle wrote:
powessy wrote:I seen that mistake also I really look for those.
Not hard enough, apparently.
I can help you with that.
I can help too: on grammar issues you know are stumbling blocks for you (in my case, that is EVERY GRAMMAR RULE) just alternate between the various choices you are aware of.

F*ck the man if he can't make Engrish better.

Io
Poster

Post by Io » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:29 am

poowessy wrote:I did not say it would wipe itself out I said that once something disappears extinct it can not become something again unless you know all the links that made it become itself here in the first place. Evolution is a continuous step forward not back only if we were wiped out and then started over again we would have to revert back to many times before we became something here. This means that if we all were wiped off the planet and the only things here were microbes and single cell organisms you would not be able to become yourself again until man starts to form again. If the microbes that survived are more evolved then those of the beginning times our evolution may move faster but it still presents itself with how much time can you become nothing inside of yourself to wait that long. We would have no information remaining to become ourselves again.
At least learn to punctuate.