Graham Nicholls OBE a skeptical look

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Re: Graham Nicholls OBE a skeptical look

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:51 am

The things I know can be verified. By myself and others.

You Harry Potter much?

Lard, save me from your followers.

powessy

Postby powessy » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:35 am

Very interesting, The things I know can also be verified by many others.

No, I do not Harry potter much not really into science fiction to much other then the Cgi and action. Just some back ground just so we can get past the Harry potter comments. I served 3 years in the military, 8 months in desert storm after graduating high school. After the military I spent 5 years in college with a concentration in computer science and electrical engineering. I quit school when my wife got pregnant with my first of four children, two boys and two twin girls. I do not drink alcohol or do drugs of any kind. I have worked my entire life since I was 14 years old being able to support myself and my family.

I just thought people had questions on the paranormal aspect of obes and astral projections, I feel I can shed some light on the misunderstandings of these experiences including the Seth questions like what was she channeling and how this is possible.
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:49 am

Many people can attest to phantom pain. That doesn't mean the amputated limb is still attached and active.

You are making some rather outlandish claims. The onus is on you to procure evidence if you want others to accept them as valid. We all have dreams, the experiencing is real, the perceived happenings usually are not (unless one "relives" a prior situation in RL).

btw, you know you're on a skeptics forum, right? :)

Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster

Postby Cadmusteeth » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:55 am

I'm under the suspicion that this is gorgeous using a sock puppet. I could be wrong though.

powessy

Postby powessy » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:18 am

Yes, I am aware of the type forum I am on, I found my way here through the exorcism page of the ancient origins web site, I decided to give this site a look see. I look for time and minds to figure things out this site and it's members are links to the astral as you create social pathways to each other I then connect to minds figuring thing out. I am looking for links.

As for the happenings of dreams and why they do not match RL is for several reasons. The first which is obvious you do not understand minds and how they store time. The second reason is the clutter, The clutter is many minds together to create one message. Take your minds time and mix it with hundreds of minds and their time and their experiences and create one image from that or one event. The messages are in the dreams you just have to see everything they are showing you, the questions are simple thoughts about thoughts. The third reason is time or how much time a mind has as to how real the experience is, this is normally dictated on where you are inside of the mind. The lower you are in the five positions within the mind asking questions the more cartoony it may appear fewer pixels or less time. Like a computer monitor the more pixels and the more bits the better the resolution or more time the mind has. Here is the other part, also the more time you are inside of yourself the more time the experience has to become itself a shadow will stay inside of someone for several days to get time these experiences are usually obe type experiences.

phantom pain is still apart of you that has time your leg is not here but it was here it had time. I often wonder if a person with Alzheimer's moves between their mind and their brain to find moments of clarity.

Powessy
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

powessy

Postby powessy » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:22 am

Cadmusteeth wrote:I'm under the suspicion that this is gorgeous using a sock puppet. I could be wrong though.

Some people are wrong sometimes and some are wrong all the time, do you know which one you are.

Powessy

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:45 am

Cadmusteeth wrote:I'm under the suspicion that this is gorgeous using a sock puppet. I could be wrong though.

My time is on Shaka of the Many Names and Puppets.

powessy

Postby powessy » Tue May 01, 2018 1:53 am

I am curious about how a skeptic can judge something they themselves are most likely not able to experience. Only, 1 in about 14 people will ever experience an obe or have astral projections. Puppets is good, legions and worlds would be a better response to understand the number of minds that will not become themselves again their time lost or stolen.

wasn't this post created to ask questions about obes and astral projections to find the truth, I can provide that truth in words no different then your way of debunking such experiences.

I would say that many of you sit on vary thin lines holding very full cups building truths on criticism rather then actually seeking truth or answers.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue May 01, 2018 2:26 am

There are very simple explanations for so-called OBEs, NDEs, astral projection and the like. None of them include a creator or similar entity (those who insist on such labels are usually proved frauds). Neurochemicals can become unbalanced (intentionally and unintended), but mostly are - or return to - what is deemed normal.

Things you describe also would be widely known if any of it was a normal part of normal life and its ending. The exclusivity feeds egos, nothing more.

powessy

Postby powessy » Tue May 01, 2018 3:20 am

I see things much differently only because of the thousands of experiences I have had. God did not create life he only allowed it to become itself again. As for neurochemicals perhaps but it is still a door way to understanding something that is not of typical mainstream thinking. The biggest problem is that there is only about 1 in 14 people that will have these types of experiences and this is why it is hard to understand it. The other problem is the amount of time one becomes something inside of themselves. look, the mind becomes something inside of itself normally only when we are badly done so this adds up with what is understood with graham Nicholls. Others will tell of being molested, rapped, suffered great hardships, ptsd, and many other things that made them badly done. I did not suffer any of these problems but was born inside of myself as myself only. My voices are not badly done and I have never had no thoughts of grandeur. I have never heard a voice or had anyone in my astral projections or obes until i asked to do so 4.5 years ago just to figure things out.

There are ways to test this just not the ways that people understand. I am not great at it yet as I keep learning how to find time and to understand the things I see.

To stay on topic of the original poster. The first thing I wish to discuss on this topic is veridical evidence.

How far can OBE-ers go geographically? Are they limited to places that they have actually been in ordinary waking life? Could they, for example, go to a specified locked room somewhere and observe the contents?

I guess what I'm getting at is, could an experimenter set up such a secure room containing known objects, and invite OBE-ers to go there at their own convenience, and then report back?

The issue of veridical evidence is a very important one, and one that I don't think is as simple as an object/sign in a secure location. I think this kind of research or understanding is based on certain assumptions, largely put forward by the 'astral projection' literature. These assumptions include the idea that all OBEs are of a consistent quality, that they are inducible at will at any time, and that they are fully controllable. It seems clear to me from my own experience that OBEs are highly veridical, but none of the assumptions above are true. Let me outline a powerful OBE and then discuss it in more detail and how I think the research could go.

How far can and OBE-er go. This is dependent on the time a mind has in it. If you can only become something inside of yourself a few times in a lifetime then you will not have much time to figure things out most people think your soul is inside of you but it isn't it is your human mind and then yourself inside of yourself your mind is then inside of you, inside of you. How often the mind enters into itself to figure things out is how much information you can retrieve from it. The tester wants the person to look in the box to see the contents during an OBE this is not possible it occurs inside of minds not places here. If the mind has not figured itself out you won't either. The person has to enter into the mind of the person who placed the items in the box that is how you find the contents and even then this is difficult. The best way to do this would be to have an allowed person place things in the box and then a not allowed mind place different items in the box and for the experiencer to find only their minds to figure it out. The distance one can travel can be no farther then the farthest mind that can extend itself outward. A combination of minds can be used their are world soul objects and then celestial objects but these minds must be aware of themselves to find time in them like the moon or planets. You have to know something about something to figure something out.

Have Graham redo the tests finding minds instead of trying to obe into a room or place to figure things out, more like inception, this would be a more accurate test. The commands needed to do this would be "I need to become myself inside of myself to become myself only", "Allowed mind full name address, find my mind find my mind" When you find thoughts or images then have that mind enter into you. person enter into me to become myself and yourself together. This will connect you to the mind and will allow you to ask questions using thoughts about thoughts.

Powessy

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue May 01, 2018 6:05 am

I'll post ONLY because THE ONLY "paranormal" experience I have had in my life was an obe. Drunk on my ass am I am now and making love to a woman I loved. My body floated above the bed we are on and I looked down from about 5-6 feet up. I "marveled" at the experience at the time.....thought it was ........GREAT. bUT IT was only alcohol, sex, hormomes and love. Sadly....never repeated.

I never thought to "travel" or to test anything out....I was totally into the woman I was with. Love: reign o'er me. A mind blowing experience. But how to generalize it?................. I would not...........I do not. I have not read this thread. I bet it is total bs. Your EGO making you think that whatever you experience is real beyond chemicals??????????? .........Ha, ha.........pulease.

Don't be childish.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

powessy

Postby powessy » Wed May 02, 2018 1:32 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I'll post ONLY because THE ONLY "paranormal" experience I have had in my life was an obe. Drunk on my ass am I am now and making love to a woman I loved. My body floated above the bed we are on and I looked down from about 5-6 feet up. I "marveled" at the experience at the time.....thought it was ........GREAT. bUT IT was only alcohol, sex, hormomes and love. Sadly....never repeated.

I have had thousands of OBES, my early on experimentational experiences most of them I would only move several feet from my body mostly because I did not understand what to do until I started to understand what I was doing wrong. When preparing to obe I would relax as much as I could until my body was fully paralyzed or asleep. I would keep my eyes open the whole time working on my body to relax it and to slow my heart down as much as I could thinking to myself to be like a feather or as light as one. I never got out when drunk, nor have I ever had sexual experiences in this fashion that would be kind of interesting. The problem is the thought of being like a feather, it all changed when I would think of flying like a bird or being a bird or oven myself only as the years past and I got better at it.

Traveling in the veil is understanding what minds to find and to find as much time as you can to create the experience. Astral projecting to other worlds or timelines can allow one to experience other life forms and to find thoughts about space or the inner dynamics of the veil.

Your experience with the woman or her mind could be how you were pulled out of body to experience this, shadows are great at becoming others and to shift your vibrations around to pull you out. Did both you and this woman experience this together or was this woman even aware of the experience happening. Since you have never experienced this again she was most likely the allowed mind and you were inside of her figuring her out. Allowed minds just have more time then many others to become something here and is why shadows find us and try to enter into us to gain time.

Powessy

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed May 02, 2018 2:35 am

Over 9000!

Sleep paralysis can be a wild ride...

powessy

Postby powessy » Thu May 03, 2018 1:26 am

No not over 9000.

I had astral projections until I was 13 and then they changed into OBEs. I only astral project or OBE I am not sure if I have ever dreamed, perhaps a few I am unsure things that were unclear and hard to understand. From the age of 13 until the age of 45 that is 32 years I had more then one a week sometimes many per week so to keep it on the down side of 75 to 100 per year that is from 2400 to 3200 over those years. Since the voices started and I started to see minds in my astrals projections I have had about five obes in the past 3 years, I was forewarned this would happen and it has but now I astral project almost nightly and can occur several times per night in different scenarios.

Nothing and I mean nothing was ever in my astral projections not one person, not ever, there were many animals but never people during those 32 years. My obes I have seen shadows and in other occurrences I saw each of my children prior to their birth. I have had precognitive experiences and moments where I have seen time stop completely or slow down extremely. I have had projections inside of projections inside of projections many times. My astral experiences now contain thousands of people from all walks of life taking me to many places in the world or places within minds these are not the same as actual places. I have seen peoples from other worlds and have been to places in space but only to figure something out and not of my free choosing to see these things.

So no, not over 9000 just fun and interesting experiences.

Powessy

powessy

Postby powessy » Sun May 06, 2018 2:24 am

The Mind.

The mind is not the brain and the brain is not the mind. First off the veil or astral is made up of 7 layers the first two are the inner pool and then the outer pool these two minds are the staging areas for worlds that are inherited. The next five minds are the astral and the layers we experience OBES, NDEs, and astral projections in.

Experiences are determined by several things, how much time the mind has in it, the layer the experience is on, how aware the mind is, How many yourselves and mends are within the mind. Mends are within ourselves and then are within the mind, so a mind can have millions of mends allowed within it. Not all living organisms are allowed but all have a mend and a yourself to become yourself again. Within the 5 layers this world also forms to become itself and the world soul object allows earth to become something inside of her. The world soul object is a herself, she allows all things to become something again as the minds bring things across to find time in these new worlds. The world has to become itself five times within itself to become itself all the time this did not happen or has not happened yet.

Astral projections are minds that will come up to you and rest over your frontal lobe this process of frontal thought genesis produces the experiences we have within them. Do we actually leave our bodies not in astral projections this is just a mental projection and is normally as real as the time the mind has inside of it. A mind with only a little time inside of it would be like the old atari systems graphics a mind with much more time in it can be like the XBox 1. The higher the layer you are on the more feelings and more sensations you will find this can include audible hallucinations as hearing, touch, smell, taste and sight find time. An OBE and NDE would be you actually experiencing time inside of herself the world soul object

So yes we are a soul inside of this meat suit experiencing life and if this did not happen nothing would be here life would have never formed without the soul and evolution would have never occurred to bring us to this point of reasoning.

Powessy

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun May 06, 2018 2:59 am

powessy wrote: I have had thousands of OBES,

Of course: I don't KNOW....but I doubt it. "Something"...but not obe. I am doing nothing but applying my own life experience to what you say. Only a very rare combo of events came together for my own obe. I therefore assume it is something more than deep contemplation as you describe. and I'll say again: it was just an "experience" of really NO MEANING AT ALL. Kinda like going over a dip in a car and feeling weightless the first time: totally cool.....but what does it "MEAN"?==>NOTHING.

somewhat similar that I did experience dozens of times: active dreaming. Happened when flying airplanes and trying to get a cat nap but the noise/vibration allowed the active dream scape. Hmmm...I have seen headsets/glasses you put on that encourages active dreaming for around $150. it is such a fun experience and if the glasses worked, they would be well worth the expense. I'm too cheap a bastard....I assume they won't work? ......BUT WHY WOULDN'T THEY????

obe, weightless, active dreaming: fun, but mean nothing. ALTERNATIVE: try thinking objectively. its fun too....even had a sense of euphoria a few times aka: Oceanic Oneness. Hoomans: at root, still animals.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

powessy

Postby powessy » Mon May 07, 2018 2:51 am

Not quite sure what to say here since you only had one OBE experience. I have had OBESs since I was at least thirteen and your active dreaming is the second course normally to the experience. I will try to explain this to you, OBESs are done in time many more minds together to produce these experiences like here but behind things inside of things but in time just out of sync with this reality. I can listen to dreams and see my wife next to me in bed so I am clearly not inside of myself. Now when we enter into this place time is present only for a brief time, some of this time can be pulled out of these places to give you astral projections or as you say active dreaming.

Your problem is your mind does not find time inside of you enough to do this. I can almost bet you things were not going well for you at the time this happened and that is why you found the time to experience your OBE. I Am inside of myself all the time so I find time all the time this is why my experiences are the way they are but the mantra and meditation prior to bed always seemed to help to get me out.

Close your eyes and meditate for just one half hour a day for a few days each time you do say these few words. "I need to become myself inside of myself to become myself only" repeat this as your mantra for that 30 minutes. you need to get the attention of your mind to enter into you to get time.

Powessy

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon May 07, 2018 2:59 am

powessy wrote: I can almost bet you things were not going well for you at the time this happened and that is why you found the time to experience your OBE.

I was drunk (still a positive in my mind) and making love to the woman I was in love with. yes......those were terrible times. Thank you for your insight.

powessy

Postby powessy » Sun May 13, 2018 2:03 am

I want to try to shed some light on what the mind really is and how it is in relation to ourselves. First off is there a God and if there is why do we know so little about him. I did not until 4.5 years ago believe in anything religious I have contemplated a higher understanding then myself and my mind but not to any worth while extent, I concluded that we are alone to figure ourselves out by ourselves this was my belief do to my own experiences. My new understanding is that he was a vessel or a mind that allowed all things that died to enter into him to become something again. My voices would say it like this "he is everything inside of himself, the one and only or together forever in time to become something inside of yourself. He is a mind that can not figure things out because he only has one mind, this will make sense more as I go along here.

I see everything as five dimensions no more then this many frequencies but only five distinct dimensions plus origin. I have learned about many things over the time doing this and find that this thinking also follows or is similar to the tree of life and other aspects of older theology. Within each dimension there are 7 steps or frequencies that you have to become something in to become something there all the time. Each frequency can find time depending on how many times you have become yourself every lifetime can bring you inside of yourself and into the next frequency depending on the amount of time you bring across into the after. One mind that can become itself on the first layer will have as many as 625 minds and this will be the same on each layer after this, five times within yourself to become something on each layer, in life or in death, to figure yourself out. This then is 3125 minds you can use to figure yourself out with if you are something that has been here since the beginning of time. You can see that God only has one mind versus a mind that has 3125 minds where as one can figure things out many times more then the other. The mind like a Russian nesting doll when it is everything inside of itself can move effectively through the after to all the places becoming something in each frequency where as god cannot, he has to become something inside of himself to become something in all these places.

How are we inside of our minds well that is something entirely different then you might imagine. The mind like a guide allows us to become something inside of it so we are just one piece of a mind that could hold millions of life forms within it. The mind to me looks like a cornucopia the opening part anyway or a black hole or funnel it uses to transverse the after. A mind can find time in many places around this world as you are inside of it unaware of anything . Some minds find time allowing them a small amount of time to become something in the after or inside of nothing.

If you were to understand this you would then understand how many things come to be from NDE, OBE and astral dream type experiences, such ideas brought across are things like dragons, mythical creatures and gods, giants, bigfoot, aliens and so many other things that may or may not follow main stream thinking. How about technology how much of the things you do or enjoy come from these experiences also, I do find minds that do influence thoughts that can project images or ideas into the mind through frontal thought genesis.

Powessy

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun May 13, 2018 2:38 am

"...things like dragons, mythical creatures and gods, giants, bigfoot, aliens and so many other things..."

A darn shame that zeuzzz isn't around anymore. He'd be able to discuss DMT dreams with you.

powessy

Postby powessy » Sun May 13, 2018 3:39 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
A darn shame that zeuzzz isn't around anymore. He'd be able to discuss DMT dreams with you.

I would love to try DMT at least once in my life perhaps I will come across some or could you tell me your dealers name just PM me. How then would you explain seeing things in minds that I have never seen before in my lifetime not even anything close. As a race and as for technology we create things by what we understand like the plane = bird, or wheel = cross section of a log or the sun perhaps. Everything we see or do is based on things we already understand or have figured out by things we see around us. The things of science fiction and the non main stream ideas are things that are not part of waking life.

Here is an example of this thinking. What if this universe is something like the minds I see all around me inside of themselves many times. So lets take the universe we live in and move outside of it, what if when I did this I could see a universe there also with trillions of galaxies and as I move outside of that one another universe forms. Where we are now would then be this world inside of many galaxies and universes to become something here. If I traveled to the center of this galaxy and traveled into the black hole there i would be entering into another universe inside of nothing there. If the first star the size of this galaxy pushed into the fabric of space then exploded half the material here and half of it pushing into nothing here to form another universe inside of this one.

You limit your scope of thinking it is about imagination that has propelled us into the world we are in now and the world we will become in the future all created by dreamers.

Powessy

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun May 13, 2018 4:09 am

powessy wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:

I would love to try DMT at least once in my life perhaps I will come across some or could you tell me your dealers name just PM me...

Powessy

Your neurochemicals seem plenty out of whack already. Otherwise I'd report your post. You won't find anyone here dealing in any kind of drug - it's not only futile to ask, but it's better not to voice such requests if you don't wish to get banned.

powessy

Postby powessy » Mon May 14, 2018 12:22 am

I am 48 years old and have been drug free so far and will remain so for the entirety of my life. The topic of DMT was brought up by you first it seemed like something you had experience in and did not seem to be a banned topic due to you introducing it, not something I typically discuss ever.

As for my neurochemicals mine are very stable and exactly where they are supposed to be. My thyroid went out on me a few years back so I go in each year to have these levels checked, they are most likely better then yours.

So the only thing you can come up with is neurochemical imbalance, interesting that this is the only ammunition you can come up with, and since mine are in perfect check verified each year do you have any other bright ideas?

powessy

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon May 14, 2018 12:37 am

powessy wrote:...The topic of DMT was brought up by you first it seemed like something you had experience in and did not seem to be a banned topic due to you introducing it, not something I typically discuss ever...

Correct. I touched on it and that's why it would be ridiculous for me to report your reply. However, I don't know where you got the idea that I personally have any experience with that (or any other) drug* and why you felt comfortable soliciting information of an nonexistent dealer from me.

The suspicion that your chemicals/biology might be out of balance is based on your describing what is commonly described as hallucinations. Good on you to have regular checkups.

* Disclosure: I enjoy the occasional beer or Scotch. Or Ibuprofen. Or mixed salad. I just don't - and perhaps wrongfully - lump them in with what's usually considered drug use. :pardon:

(btw, sadly, the user zeuzzz expired after an apparent mixing or misuse of prescription drugs and possibly other substances. He was the only one around here who had an interest in and deeper knowledge about such agents as DMT and psilocybin. He hasn't returned to tell us about the magic afterworld[s], yet.)

powessy

Postby powessy » Mon May 14, 2018 2:16 am

scrmbldggs wrote:

I might have taken this line to mean that you envy zeuzzz for his interest or use of such drugs my apologies for misunderstanding your intentions of introducing these thoughts here.

I have discussed my voices with doctors and a couple local priests. I also have what you would call tactile hallucinations 24/7 as well as voices. Last year I scheduled a full MRI scan of my entire head to see if the machine could see through magnetic resonance the treemends I feel on my crown, nothing was seen. My tactile hallucinations are that of fine threads or hairs that move on my head, many hundreds or even thousands of them. I call them treemends as they contain time and are minds you can enter into to figure things out. A treemend can be a single mind or thousands of minds together to form simple thoughts or more advanced thoughts, I am still working on teaching them to structure their thoughts to figure things out. I can in proper lighting see them out of the corner of my eye and can teach them to speak on my eye lids in pendulum motions.

I have joined in the past almost every spiritual based forum I could find including, dream, spiritual, occult, paranormal, OBE/astral projection, schizophrenia and interfaith forums to find time and to figure things out. I would like to move past the how unusual conversations and try to discuss the how and why these experiences form in the mind.

Powessy

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon May 14, 2018 2:51 am

Research like this is what made me think of a possible relationship of what you describe and chemicals. And possible imbalances.

A machine would be as little able to detect imaginary fibers on your head as it would be able to detect the things a person experiencing delirium tremens might be hallucinating about.

powessy

Postby powessy » Tue May 15, 2018 11:40 pm

The imaginary fibers on my head are both tactile and visual, I can see them out of the corners of my eyes but think you for your insight. Look, five years ago I would have called anyone talking to themselves or to imaginary people a bunch of crack pots, and many other derogatory names, that was until my eyes were opened. Like I said i never and I mean not once did I hear any voice until I asked to hear them and then it was allowed. Communication was in spelled words only simply close your eyes and spell yes and then no this is how they spoke to me at first, I was stuck to each word trying to understand them I am pretty sure it was not me writing to me. I am very easy going and do not get worked up very easily, the voices I hear are not your run of the mill voices I have never heard of anyone else saying what they say. My voices are not badly done, and I am just interested to understand them.

I am by far the only person out there that says they have things crawling on their scalps but it would be nice to prove it perhaps someday technology will advance to that level. I do not believe that dmt is the only reason people have experiences like OBEs and NDEs, and as for the site you have shared I have also found a few that believe that the world is flat.

Powessy

Return to “UFOs, Cryptozoology, and The Paranormal”