doctors / psychiatrists need more legal power

A skeptical look at medical practices
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Re: doctors / psychiatrists need more legal power

Post by psychiatry is a scam » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:22 am

cops are there to help you ???
that may be true for YOU - and I have no idea how much they help people - I am sure it is more than I can imagine .
but - they also carry a gun - there are 2 groups of people - people they like and want to help .
and stupid sick losers who make their job a 24/7 nightmare that is also beyond my imagination

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by TJrandom » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:39 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:cops are there to help you ???
that may be true for YOU - and I have no idea how much they help people - I am sure it is more than I can imagine .
but - they also carry a gun - there are 2 groups of people - people they like and want to help .
and stupid sick losers who make their job a 24/7 nightmare that is also beyond my imagination
I`m not sure that our cops all carry guns - they previously didn`t, but maybe that has changed. I`ll need to keep my eyes open. And our cops really do help people - and they are always civil and normally smiling, even when they need to write you a ticket. Our cops get to know the people in their area - even going as far as knocking on doors and introducing themselves. I am sure there are a few `bad apples`, but only a few.

I have also experienced cops in the US - years ago, and they seemed more abrupt/business like or maybe even militaristic or just gruff. But deep down, I am sure they are people who would respond in a likeable way if approached in a welcoming and friendly way. Exceptions of course.

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Post by psychiatry is a scam » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:34 am

God's jury - the inquisition and the MAKING of the modern world .
by Cullen Murphy

If I made the claims that are in this book - wellll :-(
anyway they are spot on and the mental health system is an excellent example