psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

A skeptical look at medical practices
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:34 am

2/3/13 :burn:
psychiatry is an evil scam run by greedy for profit and revenge.
they know that by doing nothing , they can drive sick people insane and make a lot of money.
they know that by bullying the weak ; they are destroying this country and making billions.
they know that evil always wins .
never underestimate the power of the dark side
the religious cult of psychiatry must be exposed and destroyed or we are all doomed.

2/8 pretty much getting ripped to shreds here . keep getting asked for proof .
i know i can't prove anything to them . there is one simple fact . shrinks never DO any real work . they will not even refer you to someone who would be willing to do real work.

there is a book that tries to explain what is happening .
THE TEENAGE LIBERATION HANDBOOK by GRACE LLEWELLYN
check page 39 the sentence above - why should you have freedom ?
"it's all complicated by the FACT that the people who infringe most dangerously and inescapably on your freedom are those who say they are helping you , those who are CONVINCED you need their help: teachers , school counselors , perhaps your parents."

2/10 what follows is a good example of what happens if you need help and go to a doctor/shrink .
its amazing that normal people and shrinks are all exactly the same . they dont give a about anything but winning . dont care how much pain they cause ; or who they hurt .
3/6
HappySeedT: well i had no intentions of entering this industry to scam people out of money
HappySeedT: thank you for informing me the types of assumptions i'd be up against once assumed
HappySeedT: normal means having kids and making money and killing fools if they impede essentially...

shrinks have to go to school till mid 20s ? before they can intern . where they start by killing people in psychiatric prisons with forced meds and ect and ? they develop a hatred for the sick and needy that they call fools in private .

college study about Evil
Would an evil place that was populated with only good people dominate and corrupt them, or would humanity win out and keep them decent and caring despite such a situation? Within 36 hours, one of the normal, healthy college students had a severe emotional breakdown and had to be released from his prisoner role. On each of the next five days and nights, other prisoners broke down in similarly disturbing ways. I was forced to terminate this experiment, to shut down my prison after only 6 days; it had spun out of control. Bad news in this particular contest between good and evil: evil 1, humanity 0.
situation was a setting where institutionalized evil dominated. Rules, roles, uniforms, policies, group dynamics, arbitrary power differentials -- all within a physical context that gave legitimacy to the treatment of other people in dehumanizing ways. This metaphor of powerful guards dominating powerless prisoners is not limited to either my mock prison or real prisons, but can be seen in many settings: traditional marriages, *** mental hospitals, *** schools, military and business settings.

3/23 another thing id like to add . i have a little experience in a heavy industry . the place has to run , millions of dollars at stake . they can't play games . 24/7/365 - when a machine fails the bosses get mad . they find someone to get the place running again ; if you cant do the job , you get out of the way . compare this to the mental health system ; where the only thing at stake is a child and his family . there are no bosses to demand results . the shrinks can talk bs , bully , blame . do anything they want and are never punished for failure . they always get paid , they get paid more when things get worse . the one thing they make sure about and dont bs or play games about is getting the insurance money . they always go after their money

seems to be a group of bullys on this site , who have no interest in honest exploration of issues
4/23 wonder how much of the violence that plagues society today is a direct result of discrimination promoted by psychiatry ? the shrinks know the more screwed up society is , the more money and power they get .

6/2014 study about grumpy employees - Whimsley / tomslee 1/23/07 - Jennifer Wells interview Jing Zhou , of Rice University.
same thing happens when these negative people try to complain ; they get beat down by the positive happy normal people / shrinks
Last edited by psychiatry is a scam on Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 85 times in total.
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

Major Malfunction
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: psychiatry is a scam

Postby Major Malfunction » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:23 am

Okaaaaay... Sounds like you've got some first-hand experience...
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:31 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:psychiatry is an evil scam run by greedy for profit and revenge.
they know that by doing nothing , they can drive sick people insane and make a lot of money.
they know that by bullying the weak ; they are destroying this country and making billions.
the religious cult of psychiatry must be exposed and destroyed or we are all doomed

My father, Group Cpt John-Henry Temple Ellard AM, RFD, FRACP, FRANZCP, FRCPsych., MAPS was a fellow and examiner for the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists.

Would you please set out all the evidence that psychiatrists are destroying the world that you have gathered together?

Donnageddon
Frequent Poster

Postby Donnageddon » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:35 am

Matthew, I think you might be asking a bit much. It takes a lot of effort to transcribe a diatribe written in feces on a wall.
My name is not Donna.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:51 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:never underestimate the power of the dark side

Yes, Lord Vader. (Or are you Tom Angleberger? I can never tell anymore.)
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer

Postby OutOfBreath » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:49 am

Oh goody, a scientologist!
Let's see if this is more than a drive-by posting.

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

Major Malfunction
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Postby Major Malfunction » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:04 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:My father, [CLASSIFIED] was a fellow and examiner for the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists.

Is that wise, considering the audience?
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

kennyc
Has No Life
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon

Postby kennyc » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:18 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:My father, [CLASSIFIED] was a fellow and examiner for the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists.

Yeah, could turn into a _real_ driveby...
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Postby Austin Harper » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:19 pm

psychiatry is a scam wrote:psychiatry is an evil scam run by greedy for profit and revenge.
the religious cult of psychiatry must be exposed and destroyed or we are all doomed

Wow, this religious cult sounds awful. Can you please provide a link to their website? All I can find is information about the medical discipline with the same name.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:28 pm

Austin Harper wrote:

Wow, this religious cult sounds awful. Can you please provide a link to their website? All I can find is information about the medical discipline with the same name.

Here you go:
http://theicarusproject.net/bigpharma/cultpsychiatry
"When you put a toucan on a monkey’s ass, don’t be fooled by the brightly colored plumage, beware of the enormous bill!"

angawawa
Regular Poster
Custom Title: A little strange

Postby angawawa » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:52 pm

I take great offense to your claim. Without the help of psychiatrists I would have committed suicide five times over by now. Because of psychiatric medications I can now, after many awful years, live a normal happy life where I am charge of how I feel, my mental problems are not in charge of me. If you have ever known anyone who suffered from mental illness and was able to recover, they probably saw a psychiatrist. Not all doctors of any type are good at what they do. In fact, I have a pretty low opinion of doctors in general because so many of them are arrogant pricks who treat every patient like they're a moron. Maybe you have personal experience. If so, share it. But I suspect this is a one-off posting and we'll not hear from you again.
If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw all manner of garbage into it.

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:04 pm

angawawa wrote:I take great offense to your claim. Without the help of psychiatrists I would have committed suicide five times over by now.

I don't think your problem is committing suicide, it's counting.
"When you put a toucan on a monkey’s ass, don’t be fooled by the brightly colored plumage, beware of the enormous bill!"

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:31 pm

It's the practitioner, not the practice.
We have to recognize that psychiatric treatments and prescribed medicines help,
although they may be bandages and not cures. Many psychiatrists reinforce problems by acknowledging them, the great psychiatrist Dr. Milton Erickson did just the opposite and ignored the past, forcing patients to disconnect from their problems by tasking them the routines of their tomorrows.

Changing minds is like changing diapers, you don't have to know what's in them.

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:52 pm

ok
Last edited by psychiatry is a scam on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:26 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:Oh goody, a scientologist!
Let's see if this is more than a drive-by posting.

Peace
Dan

scientology is like psychiatry . both are scams that demand obediance / compliance . having scientolgy CCHR claim to be on my side just makes it worse.
drive by posting - i have been online since 1996 , the main change in my ideas is that i realize it is a hopeless cause . shrinks have to much power and money.
wish the quote you added was included here , makes it difficult to respond .
what is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences . lot of truth in that ; i live that way ; but it is not the whole truth

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Donnageddon wrote:Matthew, I think you might be asking a bit much. It takes a lot of effort to transcribe a diatribe written in feces on a wall.

ouch , think about all the people locked up ; with no way and no one to talk too . trying to figure out what happened to them . i figured it out ; they are simply the victims of an evil scam.
the misery beyond comprehension you joke about

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:40 pm

angawawa wrote:I take great offense to your claim. Without the help of psychiatrists I would have committed suicide five times over by now. Because of psychiatric medications I can now, after many awful years, live a normal happy life where I am charge of how I feel, my mental problems are not in charge of me. If you have ever known anyone who suffered from mental illness and was able to recover, they probably saw a psychiatrist. Not all doctors of any type are good at what they do. In fact, I have a pretty low opinion of doctors in general because so many of them are arrogant pricks who treat every patient like they're a moron. Maybe you have personal experience. If so, share it. But I suspect this is a one-off posting and we'll not hear from you again.

there are many people who feel as you do. i ask you ; why would you want to force what you think is best for you , on everyone else ? maybe what helps some people is poison for others .
you have the freedom to choose what is popular . sick people who do not want psych meds have to struggle alone

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:44 pm

vanderpoel wrote:It's the practitioner, not the practice.
We have to recognize that psychiatric treatments and prescribed medicines help,
although they may be bandages and not cures. Many psychiatrists reinforce problems by acknowledging them, the great psychiatrist Dr. Milton Erickson did just the opposite and ignored the past, forcing patients to disconnect from their problems by tasking them the routines of their tomorrows.

Changing minds is like changing diapers, you don't have to know what's in them.

two excellent ideas . ie dwelling on problems is a mistake i make
excellent point about tasking routines . would like to add that many sick people would need in home help to do that ; which id guess he was not doing .

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:49 pm

kennyc wrote:
Major Malfunction wrote:

It would be a difficult drive-by. My father was cremated in 2011.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:18 pm

psychiatry is a scam wrote:also need to point out that the mentally handicapped are the only minority that can be so easily insulted .

The hell we are! I insult stupid people much easier. Also bigots. Oh, and conspiracy theorists, New Agers, and 50% of Americans.

Matthew Ellard wrote:It would be a difficult drive-by. My father was cremated in 2011.

Jeez, people! Even I knew that!

...well actually I thought it happened in 2012, but I was close....
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:42 am

Gord wrote:
psychiatry is a scam wrote:also need to point out that the mentally handicapped are the only minority that can be so easily insulted .

The hell we are! I insult stupid people much easier. Also bigots. Oh, and conspiracy theorists, New Agers, and 50% of Americans.

Matthew Ellard wrote:It would be a difficult drive-by. My father was cremated in 2011.

stupid people and mentally handicapped are the same / in general. shrinks are bigotted towards me . it does not have to be a conspiracy ; its human nature to despise the weak and abuse them

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:49 am

Ya got anything else? I mean you know anything like proof to back up your opinions?
Kenny A. Chaffin

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:53 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
kennyc wrote:
Major Malfunction wrote:

It would be a difficult drive-by. My father was cremated in 2011.

I was concerned about YOU.
Kenny A. Chaffin

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer

Postby OutOfBreath » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:02 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:scientology is like psychiatry . both are scams that demand obediance / compliance . having scientolgy CCHR claim to be on my side just makes it worse.
drive by posting - i have been online since 1996 , the main change in my ideas is that i realize it is a hopeless cause . shrinks have to much power and money.
what is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences . lot of truth in that ; i live that way ; but it is not the whole truth

OK, I apologize for jumping the gun. By drive-by postings I was referring to the fact that these forums often get someone make one post attacking something or promoting something, and never post again. As for scientology, usually when people attack psychiatry indiscriminately, they do it from the scientology angle.

My quote is a paraphrasing of the socalled "Thomas theorem", in my view an essential insight in understanding societies. I suppose it could be extended to the personal level.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_theorem

But how is psychiatry a scam exactly? Do you base it on personal experiences?

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:33 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:My quote is a paraphrasing of the socalled "Thomas theorem", in my view an essential insight in understanding societies. I suppose it could be extended to the personal level.

Peace
Dan

You are right, it applies to the individual first before we can make assumptions about the societal impact. It's the basis of advertising and other forms of influence peddling, lies well told.

The problem is not what we think of ourselves but what others think of us.
Mostly because it influences how we feel about ourselves. Who draws the line between genius and mental illness? Does a visit to a shrink make you a head case, does a visit to a church make you religious? How could we tell if we're institutionalized or not, by the name on the door? Institute, corporation, assembly, convent, hall of fame?

Let's be careful branding people, branding is name-calling, it works on products, it works on people. If you're labeled responsible you are likely to act like it, if you're called an idiot, you're likely to act accordingly. Confirmation bias is a bitch.

The purpose of being great is making others better, a task not accomplished by confirming the negative opinions people hold of themselves or their past but by focusing on the positive and the future. People are like clay, they can be molded.

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:00 pm

So you are what you eat. :lol:
Kenny A. Chaffin

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Austin Harper wrote:

there is the AMERICAN PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION which has headquarters in Washington DC , and has a convention / tradeshow this year in San Francisco . psych.org . these conventions have
anti psychiatry protest rallies by people and groups who are not scientologists . - its not just me -

and there is also a WORLD PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION .
Last edited by psychiatry is a scam on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:31 pm

psychiatry is a scam wrote:
Austin Harper wrote:

there is the AMERICAN PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION which has headquarters in Washington DC , and has a convention / tradeshow this year in San Francisco . psych.org . these conventions have
anti psychiatry protest rallies by people and groups who are not scientologists . - its not just me -
and there is a WORLD PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION too

and they're all Evil! Evil I tell you, Satan incarnate! Run! Run away!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kenny A. Chaffin

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:07 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:
psychiatry is a scam wrote:scientology is like psychiatry . both are scams that demand obediance / compliance . having scientolgy CCHR claim to be on my side just makes it worse.

OK, I apologize for jumping the gun. By drive-by postings I was referring to the fact that these forums often get someone make one post attacking something or promoting something, and never post again. As for scientology, usually when people attack psychiatry indiscriminately, they do it from the scientology angle.

My quote is a paraphrasing of the socalled "Thomas theorem", in my view an essential insight in understanding societies. I suppose it could be extended to the personal level.

Peace
Dan

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Gord wrote:

stupid people and mentally handicapped are the same / in general. shrinks are bigotted towards me . it does not have to be a conspiracy ; its human nature to despise the weak and abuse them

I disagree on several points. The primary one is your use of the word "bigotted". Psychiatrists/psychologists may focus on you, but only because they are trying to help you (and maybe society around you), not because they are bigotted against you. If anything, they are bigotted for you.

Secondarily, human nature is broad and varied, and even contradictory. If it is human nature to despise the weak and abuse them, it is also human nature to defend the weak and nurture them. It is this latter element of our nature that often leads people to enter into the field of medicine, of which psychiatry/psychology is a part.

And thirdly, grouping the stupid and the mentally handicapped into the same category only works for a few specific purposes. When categorizing people in order to help them improve their situations, the stupid and the mentally handicapped must be treated separately, because they require different methods of help.

(And finally, I feel stupid and mentally handicapped for using the terms "stupid and mentally handicapped" in such a serious discussion.)
#ANDAMOVIE

Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Postby Austin Harper » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:32 pm

Austin Harper wrote:

and there is a WORLD PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION too

You're right, the American Psychiatric Association does exist. It's headquarters is in Arlington, VA, not Washington, DC. You may be thinking of the similarly named American Psychological Association.
The World Psychiatric Association also exists.

But you still haven't given links to any religions, you're just talking about groups of scientists.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:03 am

kennyc wrote:
I was concerned about YOU.

I pretend to be in Australia to avoid confrontation. In reality, I have hired a room in the building opposite the Skeptic Society's secret headquarters and I spend all day watching Pyrrho work through a pair of binoculars and recording him through an eavesdropping laser I bounce off his office window.

(PS I've never seen anyone write with a quill before).

OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Postby OlegTheBatty » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:07 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:and I spend all day watching Pyrrho work through a pair of binoculars

Pyrrho, why do you work through a pair of binoculars? Curious minds would like to know.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:40 am

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:and I spend all day watching Pyrrho work through a pair of binoculars

Pyrrho, why do you work through a pair of binoculars? Curious minds would like to know.

Because he's using a quill. Can't you read? Sheesh!
#ANDAMOVIE

OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Postby OlegTheBatty » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Gord wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:

Porcupines use quills, but nary a pair of binoculars. Sheesh squared!
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:14 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gord wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:

We obviously know very different porcupines. Sheesh cubed and like whatever!
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:25 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:Porcupines use quills, but nary a pair of binoculars. Sheesh squared!
Oh thou doubter of Porcupine optic loving!
Porcupine binoculars.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Gord wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gord wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:

We obviously know very different porcupines. Sheesh cubed and like whatever!

Cubed Porcupine.....is that like cubed beef?
Kenny A. Chaffin

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:44 pm

The rhythmic structure of the phrase "psychiatry is a scam" fits into my brain with the tune from "the internet is for porn".
#ANDAMOVIE

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:26 am

OutOfBreath wrote:

Peace
Dan

sorry i did not respond yesterday . i had an ok rant , but i tried to find spell check , and lost it and got depressed . itend to eat junk food pop and chips to cope . guess shrinks might call that self medicating .
any idea how i can delete responses that are off topic ? way this is set up makes it hard to follow.
anyway in the past i have found it impossible to change peoples opinions . or prove it is a scam as someone asked . will go over history though . yes my ideas come from personal experience .
always had problems ; mentioned in another post i was born with a type of autism .
when i got out of high school problems increased where i had to face i was sick .
wasnt until i was 35 and was exposed to sulphuric acid plating solution that i made the mistake of going to a shrink clinic instead of a hospital to get help for the acid exposure.
the shrinks were biased to the point of bigotry. they gave zero value to my claim of acid fume exposure .
only the shrinks wanted to do was a day of bs tests to collect maximum insurance .
also i found out later by looking at a copy of my records - which i needed a mental health advocates help to get . that they lied to me about side effects of meds they were dogging me to take .
told me DRY MOUTH , but records say they explained that the meds could cause TARDIVE DYSKINESIA.
dry mouth is a slow death , but tardive dyskinesia would be and is a living hell.
so from that i know they are hostile lying bigots , even admitted they did not care about me in one session
i avoided shrinks until 1997 when i again ran into problems at work
and was forced to take zoloft to keep my job
happened again in 2008 and i am presently going to a shrink clinic and bsing with a psychologist . who has less then zero interest in helping me and is not on my side . which is extremely depressing .
i call it learned helplessness . the opposite of empowerment , which is what blacks have with the NAACP and EEOC . the black civil rights movement and empowerment to me is the best example of what sick people need . not shrink provided happy pills and bs talks about coping.
anyway i wanted to reply so i will send this rant without a spell check
again any ideas on how to edit this stuff ? thanks for the response
oh i wanted to mention this is a tough crowd but i guess that is what a SKEPTIC FORUM should be
Last edited by psychiatry is a scam on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Healthcare”