Heated discussions on a hot topic.
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:02 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:Jim

Once more.
Show us a reputable reference. No one is going to take your own essays seriously.

ROTFLMAO

You must be blind as .... The essay is full of "reputable references" with links to make it easy for the challenged minds

Just more dishonest Lance trolling!
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Custom Title: Super Skeptic

Postby Lance Kennedy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:31 am

As I told you, Jim, I have no interest in wading through your essays. My interest is in the science, and reading the works of an anti-science denier appeals not at all. If you have reputable references, quote them. That is a small thing to ask. I suspect, though, that your references, if they exist at all, are from other anti-science deniers.

Jim Steele
Veteran Poster

Postby Jim Steele » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:15 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote:As I told you,.... I suspect, though, that your references, if they exist at all, are from other anti-science deniers.

Snipe snipe snipe! How sad! The essay is superb science, supported by peer reviewed evidence and praised by several researchers. But you have been told this many times already and the proof is easily read if you were not blinded by some irattionallity.

Why would you dishonestly attack what you have never read and then do it repeatedly and compulsively?

There is no sane explanation, so it appears your obsessed hateful trolling, repeating the same lies, is really just you venting some other deep emotional trauma. Perhaps a failed home life. I am sure that must be very painful, and I hope you find some healing, save your marriage so then you are no longer blinded by your pain and hate and can let go, so finally you embark on honest and meaningful scientific discussions. I wish you the swift healing!

“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Postby Major Malfunction » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:16 pm

Jim Steele wrote:
Lance Kennedy wrote:As I told you,.... I suspect, though, that your references, if they exist at all, are from other anti-science deniers.

Snipe snipe snipe! How sad! The essay is superb science, supported by peer reviewed evidence and praised by several researchers. But you have been told this many times already and the proof is easily read if you were not blinded by some irattionallity.

Why would you dishonestly attack what you have never read and then do it repeatedly and compulsively?

There is no sane explanation, so it appears your obsessed hateful trolling, repeating the same lies, is really just you venting some other deep emotional trauma. Perhaps a failed home life. I am sure that must be very painful, and I hope you find some healing, save your marriage so then you are no longer blinded by your pain and hate and can let go, so finally you embark on honest and meaningful scientific discussions. I wish you the swift healing!

Projection, much?

Pyrrho, if that's not a sustained personal attack, then I don't know what is...
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Postby Lance Kennedy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:19 pm

It is so simple. If Jim wants us to take him seriously, post reputable references.

Jim Steele
Veteran Poster

Postby Jim Steele » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:32 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:
Pyrrho, if that's not a sustained personal attack, then I don't know what is...

ROTFLMAO.

Surely Malfunction you are referring to Lance. I only hope he can be healed.

Lance has attacked me relentlessly on my post, admitting he has never read the article yet denigrating it, denigrating its scientific references and denigrating me and 30 years of scientific research on ecosystems and regional climate effects.

You, Gord, Gawd, Lausten and Lance attack me personally and relentlessly. Yet oo one has discussed the substance of this post, except one incorrect effort by you Malfunction, even though you obviously did not read the essay either.

But as the saying goes when the facts are on your side attack the argument. When the facts go against you, then attack the arguer.

Attempts to shut down others simply because they disagree with one's beliefs is a tactic universally used by intellectual fascists. Surely Malfunction you do not want to identify with such people. It appears you are bitter for being reprimanded for name-calling with "{!#%@} Retard". But that reprimand was simply a demand you keep the forum civil, in order for us to carry-on a more objective scientific discussion.

It is not clear why so many here hate true skeptical thinkers or why they want to just shut skeptics down! There is no sane explanations!
Last edited by Jim Steele on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Postby Lance Kennedy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:12 pm

Nor will I, Jim.

You are not a climate scientist. You are an anti-science denier, demonstrated by the fact that you dispute the findings of true climate scientists. You are a biologist with an enthusiasm for birds, which definitely does NOT qualify you for making original climate comments. You are a part of the anti-science global warming denier movement which puts you morally on the same level as the creationists who deny evolution, or the idiotic anti vaccine movement.

I want to be clear on this. I have no interest in polluting my mind with your writings. If you are confident in your points, post a reputable reference. I will look at something from a sound scientific source. But not from a crackpot web site.

Jim Steele
Veteran Poster

Postby Jim Steele » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:39 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:You are a part of the anti-science global warming denier movement which puts you morally on the same level as the creationists who deny evolution, or the idiotic anti vaccine movement.

Oh , how sad. And now a descent into global conspiracy paranoia.

Im not religious, but I am praying for you Lance.

Get well soon

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:51 am

Yeah I think we're done here. Jim Steele's user account has been deactivated for at least a week.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Return to “Climate Change”