Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Heated discussions on a hot topic.
User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:44 am

Image
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Lance Kennedy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:44 am

As I said before, Jim has run out of arguments. None were intelligent or valid anyway. Now all he can do is post idiotic comments or pictures.

As I said before, the skeptics have utterly and soundly defeated the denier in this debate.

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:28 am

Image
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3593
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Lausten » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:38 am

A science denier friend of mine mostly responds with memes and YouTubes of bad science. He also uses the sheeple memes. Yawning puppies though, that's cute. Anyway, this one made me realize why he does it.

WokeConspiracy.jpg


He doesn't want to be able to prove his science. It's better to have things that he can question. No matter what I say, eventually he'll end with a statement about there being "too many questions", or he'll switch to saying that because the tobacco industry lied 40 years ago, that shows that some scientist today is also lying. What's important is that he controls the narrative. His need is to show that he knows something that the rest of us don't. His last argument, after you've exhausted him with actual facts, is always that you need to first approach the research with a certain attitude. I would call it believing before you have evidence, but to him, I will never see things his way because I accept science or believe the media or something. Evidence doesn't matter to him, because he doesn't think evidence will convince me. He is awake and I am not, that's all he needs to know to feel good about himself and his ideas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:26 pm

Lausten wrote: Evidence doesn't matter to him


So so true. For example this thread was initiated with an essay containing a ton of evidence from peer-reviewed science about groundwater recharge and discharge. But the real deniers avoid all that evidence and instead venture off with conspiracy theory, mythical 97% and frabicating psychological analyses.

Image
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Lance Kennedy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:02 pm

Not at all, Jim.

I am simply asking for a REPUTABLE reference to support your claims.

Instead we get silliness. Ho hum.

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:24 pm

Lance it trolling. The essay is filled with reputable references that Lance denies. Shame!

Image
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Lance Kennedy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:59 pm

If so, post one.

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:31 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote:If so, post one.


Another silly dodge.

Image
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Lance Kennedy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:51 pm

I suspect that Jim is evading. My guess is that none of his references can be called scientifically reputable. Quite likely they are denier crackpot web sites.

If he ever does call my bluff and post a reference, I will take a very close look at the site to make sure it is truly reputable in the scientific sense. Ulrichsweb.com has a data base of reputable journals, so this is easy.
Last edited by Lance Kennedy on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:13 am

Trolls are so boring

Image
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31685
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Gord » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:23 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:I suspect that Jim is evading. My guess is that none of his references can be called scientifically reputable. Quite likely they are denier crackpot web sites.

If he ever does call my bluff and post a reference, I will take a very close look at the site to make sure it is truly reputable in the scientific sense. Ulrichsweb.com has a data base of reputable journals, so this is easy.

Yeah, trolls are so boring, aren't they?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:43 am

You can recognize trolls easily

They ignore the topic of the post, and try to redirect it to whatever nonsense that are weirded out about.

Then they repeat the same blather over and over, pushing their myths

Amazingly not one person here has addressed the topic of this thread. Just lots of trolling!

Image
Last edited by Jim Steele on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31685
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Gord » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:48 am

You can tell a troll by his poor spelling and grammar. :heh:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:25 am

However typos don't explain much
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3593
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Lausten » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:52 pm

Jim Steele wrote:
Lausten wrote: Evidence doesn't matter to him


So so true. For example this thread was initiated with an essay containing a ton of evidence from peer-reviewed science about groundwater recharge and discharge. But the real deniers avoid all that evidence and instead venture off with conspiracy theory, mythical 97% and frabicating psychological analyses.


Well, technically, yes, you showed some evidence. But you connected it to your argument in some weird way. Kind of like the type of evidence some people use to "prove" there was a Biblical flood.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:33 pm

Lausten wrote:Well, technically, yes, you showed some evidence. But you connected it to your argument in some weird way.


This is a perfect example Lausten of your failure to provide a meaningful rebuttal.

If you think what I reported was done in a "Weird way", then simply quote specifically what it is you disagree with and then supply the evidence to support your rebuttal. That would be a scientific approach.

But instead your criticism is just another unsupported snarky insult (weird) , followed by a completely irrelevant link to Biblical floods.
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 12364
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Major Malfunction » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:05 pm

Usually, when you suck out the aquifers, the land subsides.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:35 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:Usually, when you suck out the aquifers, the land subsides.


Agreed Major, our biggest concern is depletion of our aquifers and land subsidence!
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Lance Kennedy » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:46 pm

Still no reference from a reputable source. Deep sigh.

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:20 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:Still no reference from a reputable source. Deep sigh.


More boring stupid diversions by Lance

Image
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 12364
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:41 am

Jim Steele wrote:
Major Malfunction wrote:Usually, when you suck out the aquifers, the land subsides.


Agreed Major, our biggest concern is depletion of our aquifers and land subsidence!

There's also soil salinisation.

Even if aquifer water is as pure as the Virgin Mary (which it isn't. It invariably contains mineral salts), when it's extensively used as irrigation water it pollutes the soil with salt, or else draws the salt from the soil to the surface through evaporation. And you can't grow lettuce.

It's one of the most notable causes of arable land degradation.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:46 am

Major Malfunction wrote:
Jim Steele wrote:
Major Malfunction wrote:Usually, when you suck out the aquifers, the land subsides.


Agreed Major, our biggest concern is depletion of our aquifers and land subsidence!

There's also soil salinisation.

Even if aquifer water is as pure as the Virgin Mary (which it isn't. It invariably contains mineral salts), when it's extensively used as irrigation water it pollutes the soil with salt, or else draws the salt from the soil to the surface through evaporation. And you can't grow lettuce.

It's one of the most notable causes of arable land degradation.


No arguments, but you are going off topic.
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Lance Kennedy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:55 am

Jim

We have already seen you use your own writings as a reference. We cannot trust you. You are a global warming denier, a science denier, and belong to a group correctly described as crackpot. If you want anyone to take you seriously, you need to post references that are genuinely reputable. That is, journal articles from peer reviewed journals of good reputation.

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 12364
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:06 am

Jim Steele wrote:No arguments, but you are going off topic.

Ah. I see. The topic is silly pictures now.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:16 am

Major Malfunction wrote:
Jim Steele wrote:No arguments, but you are going off topic.

Ah. I see. The topic is silly pictures now.


Touche!

However the silly pictures are just a response to Lance's silly and horribly off topic conspiracy theory blather. Lance has yet to discuss the groundwater issue.
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 12364
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:36 am

Off Topic is par for the course around here, so I'm not one to speak.

Especially since someone complained about my strong language and had the admin issue me a warning.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:08 am

Major Malfunction wrote:Off Topic is par for the course around here, so I'm not one to speak.

Especially since someone complained about my strong language and had the admin issue me a warning.


OK so back to groundwater recharge and discharge
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 12364
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:04 am

Some aquifers can take hundreds of thousands of years to "recharge".

In Australia we have the Great Artesian Basin. Which is the biggest aquifer known to Man.

But it's really nothing compared to the oceans or ice-caps.

A mere drop in the ocean.

If we entirely emptied Australia of all its moisture, wrung all the water from the rocks, it would be bugger all. Not even worth the squeeze.

Land-bound moisture has very little to do with ocean levels.

It'sa tiny skerrick, at best.

And it doesn't swish around like oceans. It tends to flow off, mostly. Or if it seeps in, it tends to stay there for a long time.

Even the deep ocean currents can take a thousand years to come back to the surface.

I agree there's a lot of lag we're not taking into account. Because we can't.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Lance Kennedy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:34 am

In spite of Jim's rather nasty comments, I am not avoiding the topic. All I want is reputable reference first, so I am not sucked into debating something unsupported by science.

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:40 am

Land-bound moisture has very little to do with ocean levels.

[/quote]

So you say. But the facts are

If all 22.6 million cubic kilometers of freshwater stored underground reached the oceans, sea level would rise 204 feet (62,430 millimeters).

and for you Aussies

"in 2010-2011, researchers reported that a La Nina event had caused global sea level to fall by the equivalent of 7mm/year (~0.3 inches/year). That dramatic drop happened despite concurrent extensive ice melt in Greenland and despite any base flow contribution. As described by Fasullo (2013), GRACE satellite observations detected increased groundwater storage caused by higher rates of rainwater falling on endorheic basins, primarily in Australia.
"
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:41 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:In spite of Jim's rather nasty comments, I am not avoiding the topic. All I want is reputable reference first, so I am not sucked into debating something unsupported by science.


Lance you keep avoiding debating any science.
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Lance Kennedy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:53 am

And you, Jim, keep posting anti-science.

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:00 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:And you, Jim, keep posting anti-science.


ROTFLMAO. snipe snipe snipe Lance. That's all you can do.

You have avoided all the science in this thread.
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Lance Kennedy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:10 am

And you, Jim, keep promulgating bull-shit. You do this outside this forum as well. Here is a comment by someone else about your nonsense.

http://blog.hotwhopper.com/2016/02/deni ... g-jim.html

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 12364
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:12 am

Dude, work out the surface area of Australia. Then work out the surface area of all the oceans. Then multiply that by 7 mm to figure out the volume.

We wouldn't be floating if that amount of water landed on us.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:16 am

Major Malfunction wrote:Dude, work out the surface area of Australia. Then work out the surface area of all the oceans. Then multiply that by 7 mm to figure out the volume.

We wouldn't be floating if that amount of water landed on us.


You need to argue with several scientists who have published this argument.

And what would you suggest as an alternative to the 7 mm sea level drop?
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:19 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:And you, Jim, keep promulgating bull-shit. You do this outside this forum as well. Here is a comment by someone else about your nonsense.

http://blog.hotwhopper.com/2016/02/deni ... g-jim.html


ROTFLMAO this link is your reputable science. ROTFLMAO

By linking to hot whopper's troll factory you confirm the suspicion that you work for that troll factory. Like all you have done here, its all about ad Homs and NO science

Hotwhopper's BS has been thoroughly debunked as done here
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/11/20/ ... wn-petard/
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Lance Kennedy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:26 am

Funny.

Jim's rebuttal is his own essay. Nor credible, but also consistent with his normal level of crap.

User avatar
Jim Steele
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am
Custom Title: A Proven Scientific Skeptic
Contact:

Re: Ancient Groundwater Discharge Explains Steady Sea Level Rise

Postby Jim Steele » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:05 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote:Jim's rebuttal is his own essay. Nor credible, but also consistent with his normal level of crap.


Why are you so full of hate Lance?

First indeed I reported the rebuttal of Slandering Sou's hatefulness and dishonest attacks, but as I reported it was Dr. Singer who exposed her lies and ignorance.

I don't know what delusions have made you so hateful and on this obsessed mission of denigration. It only defiles scientific debate and the forum. But I forgive you. I assume you are just struggling with your life and are venting. But dishonestly putting others down to make you feel better is never the answer.

I hope you are feeling better. Here is a quote I always keep in mind. I love you Lance!

Image
“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." Galileo


Return to “Climate Change”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest