Dumbest Climate-change Idiocy Yet Produced

Heated discussions on a hot topic.
Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: He Who Usually Means Well

Dumbest Climate-change Idiocy Yet Produced

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:22 am

Both quoted by Doonesbury's Garry Trudeau this morning:

radio host Mark Levin wrote:Aristotle, Archimedes, Galileo, Tesla, Faraday, Newton, Pasteur, Einstein, and Edison. Among the greatest scientists in world history. What do they all have in common? Not a single one of them ever wrote about man-made climate change.

Oh, Mark! Of all the times to do this! How could you forget about HARVEY?

(He didn't write about man-made climate change either. Think how THAT would have bolstered your case.)

Ann Coulter wrote:I don't believe Hurricane Harvey is God's punishment for Houston electing a lesbian mayor. But that is more credible than 'climate change.

And, dear Ann! I remember a few years ago when God was using droughts to punish the US for electing Obama. I guess he selects the punishment to fit the crime.
"A general conversion among the boys was once effected by the late excellent Mr. Fletcher: one poor boy only excepted, who unfortunately resisted the influence of the Holy Spirit, for which he was severely flogged; which did not fail of the desired effect, and impressed proper notions of religion on his mind."

James Lackington, Memoirs of the First Forty-five Years of the Life of James Lackington, the Present Bookseller

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Re: Dumbest Climate-change Idiocy Yet Produced

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:59 pm

Ann Coulter has sold books, and promoted with talking tours, that "there is no evidence supporting Darwins theory of evolution."

Can any two human being able to dress themselves and show up on time POSSIBLY be this dumb????????????

I think not.

But Like Trump.......they are all just taking advantage of the Rubes "who want to be taken advantage of"........... and then they vote.

Not that surprising.......................... if "truth" is not your gauge.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Return to “Climate Change”