How much ice will Greenland gain this year?

Heated discussions on a hot topic.
Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Re: How much ice will Greenland gain this year?

Postby Gord » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:29 am

JIm Steele wrote:
Gord wrote:Your claim was that "no respected scientist will blame climate change on [sic]1 the calving of icebergs." I showed you were wrong -- respected scientists do blame climate change for the calving of icebergs.

Glaciers calve naturally all the time. The consensus is the Larsen C calving was natural as well. Only stupid alarmist scientists and Gord will blame the Larsen C calving on climate change when that region has been cooling for 2 decades.

I'm sorry, I was unaware that anyone was blaming the Larsen C calving on climate change. I know the article to which I linked did no such thing. Have you been doing it? I mean, you are the only stupid alarmist around here that I know of. And you seem to claim that you're a scientist, at least as far as I can tell.

Gord wrote:I never claimed which iceberg calving was due to climate change,

Dont play that idiotic game. You made your climate claim in the context of the Larsen C calving. Saying some imaginary glacier over the rainbow calved due to climate change is more alarmist nonsense.

I'm not the one playing games here, it's you. I clearly explained which of your false claims I was debunking, and then I debunked it. I then explained it again. And yet, here I am, once again having to explain it?

No, sir. I'm not going to play your idiotic game. I leave you to your alarmist nonsense.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Re: How much ice will Greenland gain this year?

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:09 pm

As noted previously, reading comprehension issues. And apparently quite serious ones...

Return to “Climate Change”