The Soviet liberation and assimilation claim.

Discussions
VFX
Regular Poster
Custom Title: Giraffe

Re: The Soviet liberation and assimilation claim.

Post by VFX » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:06 am

Nessie wrote:Six pages and no evidence from the deniers to show somehow the Dutch sent to Sobibor in 1943 by the Nazis were later assimilated into the Soviet Union in 1945.
6 pages and insufficient evidence to show that they were not assimilated into the CCCP. As you cannot prove that the claim is wrong it stands. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ich bereure nichts...Arbeit macht frei
Wir glauben an Nationalismus ohne Kapitalismus und Sozialismus ohne Internationalismus

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:34 pm

VFX wrote: 6 pages and insufficient evidence to show that they were not assimilated into the CCCP. As you cannot prove that the claim is wrong it stands. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seems to be a bit of a problem for all of the H.P. side in general.

On the lighter side, have you seen the photo eggs sent me of his daddy changing with his yolk off?

https://www.ikea.com/PIAimages/0278143_PE417614_S3.JPG

Notice at the top, the surprised expression on his mouth!

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:35 pm

montgomery wrote:
VFX wrote: 6 pages and insufficient evidence to show that they were not assimilated into the CCCP. As you cannot prove that the claim is wrong it stands. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the lighter side, have you seen the photo eggs sent me of his daddy changing with his yolk off?

More stalker spam
Lard, save me from your followers.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Post by Nessie » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:38 pm

montgomery wrote:

Dismissing the evidence produced is not enough to show a chronological gap, that the Soviets hardly liberated anyone from the camps, reversing the burden of proof and then laughing that off, that is trolling, pure and simple. Trolling and abuse, that is all you both have.

The good thing for me is that anyone who may stumble on this thread will see how deniers behave and anyone with sense will know denial is the joke.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:56 pm

historical discussion here
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:54 pm

Nessie wrote:
montgomery wrote:

Dismissing the evidence produced is not enough to show a chronological gap, that the Soviets hardly liberated anyone from the camps, reversing the burden of proof and then laughing that off, that is trolling, pure and simple. Trolling and abuse, that is all you both have.

The good thing for me is that anyone who may stumble on this thread will see how deniers behave and anyone with sense will know denial is the joke.
It's never been my idea to 'troll' anything Nessie. I've come on this forum to learn and I've actually been fed information that has allowed me to learn. Receiving information that is impossible to be true is probably the only fool proof way of learning. Or at least, learning from somebody like Hans who presented the Mogliev thing after people like S.M. praised Hans as being an authority.

If you're ready to start being rude by calling me a troll then I'm sorry but I'll judge you accordingly. You have to be able to understand that you can't suggest something and then automaticalaly believe that it's going to be accepted as the truth. I think you may not be keeping that in mind all the time. Let me know if you wish to continue in a polite way, or you have decided to start to act like the other bozos.

VFX
Regular Poster

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:26 am

montgomery wrote: Let me know if you wish to continue in a polite way, or you have decided to start to act like the other bozos.
I have noticed cyclical variations in "flippers" conversations on a time basis of about 2 weeks. This must correspond with the cognitive mood swings. The fixation with death, gassing, burning and grill sizes are far beyond the BBQ stage. This results invariably at a banning for naughtiness elsewhere by Depth Check. Might be time for more Li2CO3.
This is probably why a troll is calling you a troll. He feels a little empowered here amongs't the other Munsters.
Wir glauben an Nationalismus ohne Kapitalismus und Sozialismus ohne Internationalismus

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:50 am

VFX wrote:
montgomery wrote: Let me know if you wish to continue in a polite way, or you have decided to start to act like the other bozos.
I have noticed cyclical variations in "flippers" conversations on a time basis of about 2 weeks. This must correspond with the cognitive mood swings. The fixation with death, gassing, burning and grill sizes are far beyond the BBQ stage. This results invariably at a banning for naughtiness elsewhere by Depth Check. Might be time for more Li2CO3.
This is probably why a troll is calling you a troll. He feels a little empowered here amongs't the other Munsters.
It's fun when they try clever and humor at the same time... maybe next year.

VFX
Regular Poster

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:56 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
It's fun when they try clever and humor at the same time... maybe next year.
OK Grandpa.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:01 am

VFX wrote:
If he doesn't pull in his horns he's going to wear the same title as the other munsters. That will be too bad because he's their only ambassador that represents the claims in a way that respectable people will buy into. They've all been warned so let them go play in the kiddie pool together.

It's because their insults and snark is just soooooooo maddening I can't stand it anymore. Especially eggs and Darren! What's a skeptic to do now?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:08 am

. :quantum:________________________________________ :budo:

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:13 am

You're tuned right up for the night eggs. Go to bed and grate your teeth.

VFX
Regular Poster

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:14 am

montgomery wrote:
It's because their insults and snark is just soooooooo maddening I can't stand it anymore. Especially eggs and Darren! What's a skeptic to do now?
I wouldn't worry about Humpty, if you don't get an omelette just scramble the same product. Darrin is somewhat ineffectual really, not someone to take seriously. I have read all of his posts and they all show severe intellectual limitations as with most of them, including "flipper".

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:15 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:historical discussion here

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:08 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:historical discussion here
So now the inevitable wait while VFX consults on a useless reply..... tick, tock.... :lol:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:24 am

Let's have one of these until then. :-P

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:56 pm

VFX wrote:
montgomery wrote:
I wouldn't worry about Humpty, if you don't get an omelette just scramble the same product. Darrin is somewhat ineffectual really, not someone to take seriously. I have read all of his posts and they all show severe intellectual limitations as with most of them, including "flipper".
I don't pay much attention to Darren's posts but I like to have a bit of fun with eggs. But the level of insulting by all of them is pretty lame. I'm not sure if any of them are teens or old men? And numbnuts mechanic's talking in the third person? That's something on whihc to do a bit of research! I have a psych friend I'll ask to find out what in generally means to him when his patients do it.

For now, this will do: https://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answere ... d-person-0
......to boost their confidence.
??

Seems to fit with the habit of calling us tough guys!

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:09 pm

Nice of your therapist to let you call them "a friend".

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:15 pm

VFX wrote:
montgomery wrote:
I'm mostly interested in what makes numbnuts mechanic tick? He appears to be what drives this crap. Insecurity is a direct hit but what's the cause behind it? Off that topic, he's almost for sure a Jew with a personal and close connection. But that doesn't make him insecure. Physical or mental? I lean toward the former.

So what else is to talk about if they can't straighten up and fly right? I just don't get the resorting to childish behavior, unless they are all teens who don't know any better. And then they don't learn from being criticized for it. And they're likely all older men?? I just don't get it but I'm sure going to keep on trying!

I think their agenda is lacking in substance. Let's see what this brings out of them?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:38 pm

montgomery wrote:
VFX wrote:
montgomery wrote:
I'm mostly interested in what makes numbnuts mechanic tick? He appears to be what drives this crap. Insecurity is a direct hit but what's the cause behind it? Off that topic, he's almost for sure a Jew with a personal and close connection. But that doesn't make him insecure. Physical or mental? I lean toward the former.

So what else is to talk about if they can't straighten up and fly right? I just don't get the resorting to childish behavior, unless they are all teens who don't know any better. And then they don't learn from being criticized for it. And they're likely all older men?? I just don't get it but I'm sure going to keep on trying!

I think their agenda is lacking in substance. Let's see what this brings out of them?
And what would be the meaning of that?

VFX
Regular Poster

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:56 pm

It means that SM has a personal agenda based on political motivation without any regards to the truth of history. In other words he is biased as hell, unlike us who show considered reflection balancing the right against the wrong. Monty and I are a little like Monks in a cell, moral philosophers so to speak.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:15 pm

VFX wrote:It means that SM has a personal agenda based on political motivation without any regards to the truth of history. In other words he is biased as hell, unlike us who show considered reflection balancing the right against the wrong. Monty and I are a little like Monks in a cell, moral philosophers so to speak.
So you're saying that your description applies to all Jews? Is it that contagious environment of that little cell?

VFX
Regular Poster

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:18 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:It means that SM has a personal agenda based on political motivation without any regards to the truth of history. In other words he is biased as hell, unlike us who show considered reflection balancing the right against the wrong. Monty and I are a little like Monks in a cell, moral philosophers so to speak.
So you're saying that your description applies to all Jews? Is it that contagious environment of that little cell?
He is saying it applies to all people who have a religious or personal bias. It is usually only fanatic Jude or Muslims that hold such extreme biases at the expense of rationality.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:20 pm

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
He is saying it applies to all people who have a religious or personal bias. It is usually only fanatic Jude or Muslims that hold such extreme biases at the expense of rationality.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:34 pm

How weird is that? I'm not Jewish, know virtually nothing about Judaism, yet the guy went to "he's almost for sure a Jew with a personal and close connection" to explain what VFX is now scrambling to call "a religious or personal bias." But that's not what was said, it was said that "he's almost for sure a Jew," as though Jews, unlike others, can't study the sources and come to grounded conclusions about them - but Nazi wannabes can?!?!?!

VFX
Regular Poster

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:46 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote: Jews, unlike others, can't study the sources and come to grounded conclusions about them
Any person with extreme cultural and religious biases cannot come to rational conclusions independent of their zealous beliefs.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:55 pm

Look, get this straight you little bigot: you don't get to categorize people who post here as "for sure Jews" and thus "people with extreme cultural and religious biases" unable to be rational. Your bigotry has no place here. It is sniveling little Nazi groupies who have to demonstrate here that they can rationally analyze sources - you know, the ones you won't even read. It is weaselly little cowards who pretend to be skeptics and learners, but who can't crack a book and write a coherent thought, who need to put up or shut. But, no, you don't get to call into question members' reason and capabilities because they are Jews or you think they might be. You {!#%@} little worm, knock it off.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:04 pm

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: Jews, unlike others, can't study the sources and come to grounded conclusions about them
Any person with extreme cultural and religious biases cannot come to rational conclusions independent of their zealous beliefs.
Irony is dead. :lol:

ETA Also, for completeness, here's the complete portion of StatMech's post:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:...as though Jews, unlike others, can't study the sources and come to grounded conclusions about them - but Nazi wannabes can?!?!?!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:08 pm

VFX wrote:
It’s good we don’t have that problem.

BTW that’s weak.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

VFX
Regular Poster

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:15 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Look, get this straight you little bigot: you don't get to categorize people who post here as "for sure Jews" and thus "people with extreme cultural and religious biases" unable to be rational. Your bigotry has no place here. It is sniveling little Nazi groupies who have to demonstrate here that they can rationally analyze sources - you know, the ones you won't even read. It is weaselly little cowards who pretend to be skeptics and learners, but who can't crack a book and write a coherent thought, who need to put up or shut. But, no, you don't get to call into question members' reason and capabilities because they are Jews or you think they might be. You {!#%@} little worm, knock it off.
Temper temper you naughty boy. I did not categorize anyone, I was trying to interpret Monty's post as meaning people with extreme cultural and religious views. Not sure who the Nazi groupies are btw, personally do not know anyone that fits that description.
This is a "Skeptics" forum and it is brought to the readers attention that it is highly unlikely that a person motivated by extremist views can be skeptical when their viewpoints are so coloured. It seems that Monty puts you into that category for one reason or another. Well we have a book worm calling forum members worms; that is somewhat ironical is it not. :D

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:22 pm

Listen carefully, junior: everyone here sees what you do, everyone gets the bigotry that drips oozes from you, we've seen it with montgomery too. And, no, your weren't "trying to interpret Monty's post as meaning people with extreme cultural and religious views." The dude wrote that I am likely a Jew and you made a sophistic attempt to weasel but still insinuate that such likely biases disqualify me, or others, from discourse here on account of extreme cultural biases. You've posted different forms of the same bigotry a number of times.

And, this isn't even cute: "we have a book worm calling forum members worms; that is somewhat ironical is it not." It's just dumb, and reiterates your know-nothing approach.

In a nutshell, go {!#%@} yourself.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:28 pm

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Look, get this straight you little bigot: you don't get to categorize people who post here as "for sure Jews" and thus "people with extreme cultural and religious biases" unable to be rational. Your bigotry has no place here. It is sniveling little Nazi groupies who have to demonstrate here that they can rationally analyze sources - you know, the ones you won't even read. It is weaselly little cowards who pretend to be skeptics and learners, but who can't crack a book and write a coherent thought, who need to put up or shut. But, no, you don't get to call into question members' reason and capabilities because they are Jews or you think they might be. You {!#%@} little worm, knock it off.
Temper temper you naughty boy. I did not categorize anyone, I was trying to interpret Monty's post as meaning people with extreme cultural and religious views. Not sure who the Nazi groupies are btw, personally do not know anyone that fits that description.
This is a "Skeptics" forum and it is brought to the readers attention that it is highly unlikely that a person motivated by extremist views can be skeptical when their viewpoints are so coloured. It seems that Monty puts you into that category for one reason or another. Well we have a book worm calling forum members worms; that is somewhat ironical is it not. :D
Funny that you think you should step in and explain what your guru mentor thinks and says. :lol:

ETA As to Nazi groupies, I can think of one. This guy.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:34 pm

As Jeffk said, it's pathetic. We need to call this sick {!#%@} on it every time he denigrates or dehumanizes people based on religion or ethnicity. Every time.

VFX
Regular Poster

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:37 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Listen carefully, junior: everyone here sees what you do, everyone gets the bigotry that drips oozes from you, we've seen it with montgomery too. And, no, your weren't "trying to interpret Monty's post as meaning people with extreme cultural and religious views." The dude wrote that I am likely a Jew and you made a sophistic attempt to weasel but still insinuate that such likely biases disqualify me, or others, from discourse here on account of extreme cultural biases. You've posted different forms of the same bigotry a number of times.

And, this isn't even cute: "we have a book worm calling forum members worms; that is somewhat ironical is it not." It's just dumb, and reiterates your know-nothing approach.

In a nutshell,go {!#%@} yourself.
I just did that thank you and it felt good. Thank you for the advice. Anyone who views the world differently to you is of course a bigot so it does seem you are holding a mirror to reflect your own ineptitude, intolerance with a penchant for grandstanding. If you are Jude that is irrelevant as you said. What is relevant is an ability to put personal biases aside.
If we are talking about the alleged Shoah it is impossible to discount die jüdischen Lügen und Täuschungen, die vorherrschten. However, that is not the topic here. I think Monty should explain to you why he insinuated Jüdisch zu sein, sollte dich disqualifizieren, or being Jude should disqualify you. Perhaps he should apologize which I seriously doubt due to your continued personal attacks on your opponents.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:41 pm

You're just digging it deeper, pal.

Is that the best you and montgomery the dull have: to speculate about Jewish motives? ROFL

VFX
Regular Poster

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:44 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:As Jeffk said, it's pathetic. We need to call this sick {!#%@} on it every time he denigrates or dehumanizes people based on religion or ethnicity. Every time.
It is neither Monty or myself which debases people. It is you and your ilk which do the name calling and insults. For the most part we hold our heads high with decorum. You do not hold the moral high-ground, but possibly the immoral low-ground.
It would seem you are on the other end of the moral spectrum to those with integrity.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:47 pm

Plus you're boring. We're here to discuss history, and you simply can't muster the knowledge or capacity to join in. Keep digging.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:47 pm

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:As Jeffk said, it's pathetic. We need to call this sick {!#%@} on it every time he denigrates or dehumanizes people based on religion or ethnicity. Every time.
It is neither Monty or myself which debases people. It is you and your ilk which do the name calling and insults. For the most part we hold our heads high with decorum. You do not hold the moral high-ground, but possibly the immoral low-ground.
It would seem you are on the other end of the moral spectrum to those with integrity.
. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

VFX
Regular Poster

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:48 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:You're just digging it deeper, pal.

Is that the best you and montgomery the dull have: to speculate about Jewish motives? ROFL
No just some people who happen to be of that cultural persuasion. We are talking crooks here. Ethnicity could be a factor to their criminality yet to be decided.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:48 pm

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:You're just digging it deeper, pal.

No just some people who happen to be of that cultural persuasion. We are talking crooks here. Ethnicity could be a factor to their criminality yet to be decided.