It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:26 pm

ROFL
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:I have reconsidered my position. I no longer think that the best way to defeat Trump is by creating/aggravating a rift between Ryan and Bannon (although I do think that it is inevitable, . . .

Got that but the story I linked to was specifically about how most conservatives of the Ryan-Club for Growth ilk have already ceded free trade, which you've been seeing as the unbridgeable gap; it was not about the best way forward for Trump's opponents.

To which Jeff_36 expresses surprise, considering his intensive knowledge of Ryan's background. Free trade, recall, is Ryan's religion. He was a devotee of Hyak and Rand from his youth. This concession on his part is stunning and unprecedented.

Oh my. Writing in the 3rd person. Has anyone seen Jeff_36 and Monstrous at the same time? Yikes . . . :)
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:The Trump really is trying to: "Making America Great Again!"

God Bless you, Donald Trump!

It's pretty apparent to ((((((((((((me))))))))))))))) that you know nothing about America. I am now open to thinking that you are in fact Charles Traynor.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:30 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:I have reconsidered my position. I no longer think that the best way to defeat Trump is by creating/aggravating a rift between Ryan and Bannon (although I do think that it is inevitable, . . .

Got that but the story I linked to was specifically about how most conservatives of the Ryan-Club for Growth ilk have already ceded free trade, which you've been seeing as the unbridgeable gap; it was not about the best way forward for Trump's opponents.

To which Jeff_36 expresses surprise, considering his intensive knowledge of Ryan's background. Free trade, recall, is Ryan's religion. He was a devotee of Hyak and Rand from his youth. This concession on his part is stunning and unprecedented.

Oh my. Writing in the 3rd person. Has anyone seen Jeff_36 and Monstrous at the same time? Yikes . . . :)

WoW! It took (((you))) this long!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
I kid, I kid, I'm not monstrous.

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:31 pm

for Ian, er Fish-Traynor:

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:32 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:WoW! It took (((you))) this long!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Trump's healthcare plan? Betting on his supporters being credulous morons.

Like so:

Tapper, CNN: "Given the fact that the President promised insurance for everyone, how do you justify to the millions of voters who believed President Trump that there would be insurance for everyone when there clearly is not going to be?"

Price, HHS: "The President is committed to that, as am I. The fact of the matter is, this bill that's moving through Congress right now is simply the first step in this process."

Somewhere over the rainbow . . . sometime . . . believe me.

OTOH Mick Mulvaney, budget director, didn't get clued in on this. He was on ABC whilst Price was BS on CNN: “We don’t have universal ― the only way to have universal care, if you stop to think about it, is to force people to buy it under penalty of law. . . . The better process, the better function is exactly what we’re trying to do now, which is to encourage people and enable them to buy a policy they want and can afford. . . . The only way to get truly universal care is to throw people in jail if they don’t have it. And we are not going to do that.” This is why in most advanced industrial countries millions of "healthcare resisters" languish in prison alongside millions of HDers.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Funny I'd just been watching this clip mentioning Ryan's healthcare coverage. (The beginning is about the promise of a declined salary which, as it is now, is being collected but promised to be eventually donated to charity at the end of the year. And which should give him a hefty tax break...)

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:08 pm

His budget proposes to eliminate arts funding, meals on wheels, job training, school food programs as wasteful - yet he's already spent 50% more than Obama's average annual travel spending . . . on himself . . . to golf in Florida. The "person in the street" laps this up, golfing vicariously and telling off the snowflakes via populist ventriloquism. #MAGA (make America golf again!!!)

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:26 pm

Well, the hole his tax cuts for his wealthy buddies will cause has to be filled somehow...

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:45 pm

Yeah, I get that. His savings plan is to keep federal spending roughly flat but cut taxes by about $700bn a year. Pays for itself, I guess.

Average annual impact Trump's proposed tax cuts: $0.7tn (10-year impact: $7.2tn, per Tax Policy Center)

Federal "discretionary" spending (per NY Times) 2016: $1.022tn
Federal "discretionary" spending 2017: $1.023tn

Non-Military spending:
2016: $385bn
2017: $326bn
Savings: -$60bn

Military-Related spending:
2016: $638bn
2017: $697bn
Increase: +60bn

(not including so-called entitlements and debt service)

Sweet.

Upton_O_Goode
Regular Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Uh oh. Secret photograph of plenary session of CC of SSF Communists-Jews-Freaks, 2016:

from left: the two Jeffs, (((me))), Darren Wilshak [center, hand raised], Doktor Doktor Xcalibur, scrmbldggs, Kleon

Do NOT let this get around.

And don't tell ANYONE that I was the photographer!
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

― H.L. Mencken, On Politics: A Carnival of Buncombe

Upton_O_Goode
Regular Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:27 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:This is why in most advanced industrial countries millions of "healthcare resisters" languish in prison alongside millions of HDers.

Thank you for blowing the lid off this scandal. For God's sake, let's get Amnesty International to work on freeing these prisoners of conscience who are resisting the totalitarian governments of the world.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Upton_O_Goode
Regular Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Guest speaker Upton O Goode addresses crowd of sheeple on 5th anniversary of the publication of the Fish Reporr:

from left: NathanC (in overcoat), chief of security Ellard, unknown (behind Goode), Goode, D-H

Well, OK, I'm busted, but that photo truly was doctored.

(On the level, I'm pretty sure I've seen that photo before, and a certain Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili was standing directly below the orator. I'll see if I can find it.)

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:39 pm

Fish-Hazard is so right to point to the dangers to America from Communism. So many young people today worshipping Stalin, mass movements backed by Moscow threatening to topple governments, spies everywhere. I saw a map of the US that showed something like 80% of the counties in the country as Red. Something must be done. #MAGA.

nickterry
Regular Poster

Postby nickterry » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Uh oh. Secret photograph of plenary session of CC of SSF Communists-Jews-Freaks, 2016:

from left: the two Jeffs, (((me))), Darren Wilshak [center, hand raised], Doktor Doktor Xcalibur, scrmbldggs, Kleon

Am I Trotsky in this scenario, purged from the Politburo? Please let me be Trotsky.

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:18 pm

nickterry wrote:

Am I Trotsky in this scenario, purged from the Politburo? Please let me be Trotsky.

You can be Trotsky. But watch your friggin' back, ok?

Upton_O_Goode
Regular Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:28 pm

Well, since I've now been busted, I've decided to put my actual photo into my avatar. No use trying to hide. Still, I hope the FBI isn't reading this...

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:I hope the FBI isn't reading this...

Worse. Fish-Traynor-Hazard reads it. :)

(I've never used a photograph of anyone but myself for my avatar.)

Upton_O_Goode
Regular Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:36 pm

nickterry wrote:

Sorry, but as the photographer, I had my instructions from the Party that you were to be edited out, as happened before:

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:36 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:Well, since I've now been busted, I've decided to put my actual photo into my avatar. No use trying to hide. Still, I hope the FBI isn't reading this...

Don't worry, it's the (((FBI))).

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:42 pm

Ok, kids, I am taking my chances and shoving off - pray for me Ian, puh-leeze, I am counting on it.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:21 pm

:lol:

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:13 am

Former Alexandria deputy police chief says he was detained at JFK Airport because of his name

When he arrived at customs at JFK, he expected to be handed back his passport and told “welcome home” like everyone else. Instead, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer asked him: “Are you traveling alone?” [Hassan] Aden replied he was and the officer said, “Let’s take a walk,”...inside the room...signs read “Remain seated at all times” and “Use of telephones strictly prohibited.”

“Two signs that this was not voluntary; this was indeed a detention,” Aden said.
“I fully support the mission of the Customs and Border Protection agency,”...What I question here is essentially their policies and what they view as a reasonable detention. And I would venture to say that 90 minutes is an unreasonable detention when there is no probable cause to believe that a crime has occurred.”
“This experience makes me question if this is indeed home,” Aden said on Facebook. “My freedoms were restricted, and I cannot be sure it won’t happen again, and that it won’t happen to my family, my children, the next time we travel abroad. This country now feels ... in the beginning stages of a country that is isolating itself from the rest of the world — and its own people — in an unprecedented fashion.”

White House installs political aides at Cabinet agencies to be Trump’s eyes and ears
At the Pentagon, they’re privately calling the former Marine officer and fighter pilot who’s supposed to keep his eye on Defense Secretary Jim Mattis “the commissar,” according to a high-ranking defense official with knowledge of the situation. It’s a reference to Soviet-era Communist Party officials who were assigned to military units to ensure their commanders remained loyal.

Most members of President Trump’s Cabinet do not yet have leadership teams in place or even nominees for top deputies. But they do have an influential coterie of senior aides installed by the White House who are charged — above all — with monitoring the secretaries’ loyalty, according to eight officials in and outside the administration.

This shadow government of political appointees with the title of senior White House adviser is embedded at every Cabinet agency...

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:04 am

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:58 am

:lol:

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:02 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Former Alexandria deputy police chief says he was detained at JFK Airport because of his name

When he arrived at customs at JFK, he expected to be handed back his passport and told “welcome home” like everyone else. Instead, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer asked him: “Are you traveling alone?” [Hassan] Aden replied he was and the officer said, “Let’s take a walk,”...inside the room...signs read “Remain seated at all times” and “Use of telephones strictly prohibited.”

“Two signs that this was not voluntary; this was indeed a detention,” Aden said.
“I fully support the mission of the Customs and Border Protection agency,”...What I question here is essentially their policies and what they view as a reasonable detention. And I would venture to say that 90 minutes is an unreasonable detention when there is no probable cause to believe that a crime has occurred.”
“This experience makes me question if this is indeed home,” Aden said on Facebook. “My freedoms were restricted, and I cannot be sure it won’t happen again, and that it won’t happen to my family, my children, the next time we travel abroad. This country now feels ... in the beginning stages of a country that is isolating itself from the rest of the world — and its own people — in an unprecedented fashion.”

White House installs political aides at Cabinet agencies to be Trump’s eyes and ears
At the Pentagon, they’re privately calling the former Marine officer and fighter pilot who’s supposed to keep his eye on Defense Secretary Jim Mattis “the commissar,” according to a high-ranking defense official with knowledge of the situation. It’s a reference to Soviet-era Communist Party officials who were assigned to military units to ensure their commanders remained loyal.

Most members of President Trump’s Cabinet do not yet have leadership teams in place or even nominees for top deputies. But they do have an influential coterie of senior aides installed by the White House who are charged — above all — with monitoring the secretaries’ loyalty, according to eight officials in and outside the administration.

This shadow government of political appointees with the title of senior White House adviser is embedded at every Cabinet agency...

Newt Gingrich:
“If you drain the swamp, you better have someone who watches over the alligators,” Gingrich said. “These people are actively trying to undermine the new government. And they think it’s their moral obligation to do so.”

It's funny in a frightening way.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:15 am

Apparently Ryan is now seeking to make changes to Trumpcare to make it more palatable to those who aren't too happy with the proposed heartless assault on older and poor people but Trump may move GOP health care bill to the right, dooming it in the Senate.

Cruz and others have advocated publicly for a much more sweeping, conservative bill, but said he had not managed to sway Trump yet. He described Trump as willing to listen to everyone and that the bill was still in an ongoing negotiation process.

"I think that the President right now is listening to the arguments on all sides," Cruz said.

And I think he's at a total loss because no matter which way it swings, there will be damage. Is he hoping he can blame the Senate for the failure of his nonexistent perfect plan?
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:31 am

Upton_O_Goode
Regular Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:01 am

Mr. Aden's experience is exactly that of the wife and son of Muhammed Ali (aka "The Greatest") a few weeks ago. This is racism, pure and simple.

I've been hearing that paranoia is running high in the Kremlin White House. But don't worry, our Great Leader Stalin Trump is in charge, and he's absolutely reliable. Here's a picture taken with his most loyal comrades and lovingly kept up to date over the years at the behest of the Leader Himself. I think his repeated instructions to preserve this picture show how concerned he was with the welfare of his supporters.

Upton_O_Goode
Regular Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:07 am

Another day, another drop...drip, drip, drip....

Upton_O_Goode
Regular Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:11 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And, while I'm writing, thanks to scrmbldggs for the Gallup Poll. Two real day-brighteners for the first day of spring. (It was actually winter when I sat down here 40 minutes ago, but it's spring now. Yay.)

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:28 pm

That is a yuuuge plunge in the Gallup tracker - healthcare, budget proposal, and the Obama charges? Merkel and flap with U.K.?

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:That is a yuuuge plunge in the Gallup tracker - healthcare, budget proposal, and the Obama charges? Merkel and flap with U.K.?

I'd say budget and healthcare.

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:That is a yuuuge plunge in the Gallup tracker - healthcare, budget proposal, and the Obama charges? Merkel and flap with U.K.?

I'd say budget and healthcare.

CNN adds travel ban to the mix:
Aside from the controversy over Trump's wiretapping claim, the latest poll numbers suggest growing dissatisfaction with his performance following the chaotic rollout of Republicans' plan to replace the Affordable Care Act and reaction to his travel ban that has faced stiff legal opposition.

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:01 pm

I just saw that, I find that encouraging.

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Our Golfer-in-Chief is costing Palm Beach a lot of money when he takes those needed breaks from screwing the country:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/03/17/politics/donald-trump-mar-a-lago-costs/index.html

Residents were told to expect his imperial anus every weekend until May.

I thought he was going to be too busy to take vacations?

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:25 pm

Did someone post this already? The White House is pushing fake news again. It's a humor piece that derides the Trump budget, but the White House's newsletter page linked to it, since it has a supportive title.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/co ... 3620d1d85c

I checked the White House's newsletter webpage, https://www.whitehouse.gov/1600daily, and the humor piece that they linked to as factual has been removed.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:29 pm

I did but it's worth another post.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”