It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Re: It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Hi, Io the lurker.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:23 pm

"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:36 pm

Have to say that the latest example of those ridiculous NATO tweets again points to the desperation of the "winning" opportunists who would use such a tool...
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, Io the lurker.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:38 pm

Of the original 29 people whom Perez named to the DNC transition committee, just 1 was a Sanders supporter. A couple of additions will be made due to protests from progressives. Real progressives, not Clinton-Obama poseurs.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:48 pm

"Well, I think I really convinced them . . . , don't you?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1patLNB6tm4

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:35 am

U.S., China soften tone, say to work together on North Korea

"We share a common view and a sense that tensions on the peninsula are quite high right now and that things have reached a rather dangerous level, and we've committed ourselves to doing everything we can to prevent any type of conflict from breaking out," Tillerson said.

Wang..."No matter what happens, we have to stay committed to diplomatic means as a way to seek peaceful settlement,"...

Wang said he and Tillerson "both hope to find ways to restart the talks"..."Neither of us are ready to give up the hope for peace,"

"Trump said in a tweet...that North Korea was "behaving very badly"..." :senile:

I'm surprised he didn't add that he thinks he could be great leader, but hasn't been doing too well, but that he... 'no one loves him as much as I do, I have great respect for him and we could get along great, but he's a doodie head and I'm gonna nuke him from orbit... but no offense, I actually like that kid.... I love kids, no one loves kids more than I do....' :jester:
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, Io the lurker.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:50 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Hillary Clinton 'ready to come out of the woods' and rejoin public life

Let me say this about that:

Someone needs to tell Hilary we can't miss her until she goes away. For good.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:01 am

It's like Nixon, they just don't don't know their own serious limitations. I've hated the Clintons since HE ran. they are despicable, second rate twats...
Last edited by Xcalibur on Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:03 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:Jeff_36 cannot empathize enough that the ideology of Bannon and the ideology of Ryan are incomparable on trade, regulations, . . . outsourcing of labor, and the role of the state in the market.

Trying to say that there is common ground for the two is like saying that Milton Freidman would find common ground with Jean Marie Le Pen. It is a self-refuting argument.

One of the two will triumph at the expense of the other. It is inevitable, they are on a collision course.

"THAT WAS FAST Why Most Conservative Free-Traders Have Thrown in the Towel: It would have seemed astonishing a year ago, but inside the conservative movement and the GOP, Trump has won on trade, leaving the free-traders to rationalize away."

I have reconsidered my position. I no longer think that the best way to defeat Trump is by creating/aggravating a rift between Ryan and Bannon (although I do think that it is inevitable, if not already happening and that the two are incompatible).

The healthcare bill put forth by the GOP is a major blow to Trump's populist credo - it directly harms those whose votes carried him into the White House: Main Street, small town, working class, post-industrial belt, middle America. Peoria basically. If he had not won that demographic he would have lost by something like 520 electoral votes.

If I'm Chuck Schumer, I'm getting together the whole {!#%@} team from both houses together right now, and I'm telling them that from here on out the focus is on the 2018 midterms and the message will be healthcare, healthcare, healthcare, all the time. The goal is to appeal to the hardworking Americans who were tricked into putting their hopes in Trump and who got shafted in return. Betrayal should be the theme of the day, and it would go far.

They should focus on red districts first. Nominating winnable candidates in those districts is important - you can't have a professional activist win a district in suburban Kansas City. If they do this, they will control both houses in 2019, and then they will be able to invoke the 25th amendment, section 4.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:09 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Hillary Clinton 'ready to come out of the woods' and rejoin public life

Let me say this about that:

Someone needs to tell Hilary we can't miss her until she goes away. For good.

Maybe somebody has to tell her to start watching FOX. :-P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeFjqdiVAuY
Hi, Io the lurker.

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:11 pm

In order to not allow the communists, Jews, and other anti-American freaks who inhabit this forum a free hand to distort facts, and tell outrageous lies about our new president, I will be posting President Donald Trump's weekly address to the nation in this topic from time to time.

God Bless America!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMoL-fZK64A

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Thank you for your service, Ian. Gold bless you. And Chuck Traynor.

We can call your special programming "The Nazi Hour." It'll be great fun. I would bet that the Communists here will all gather and sing the "Internationale" to make themselves feel better. I don't know any of these Communists, but that's my guess about their reaction. "The Communists, the Jews, and other anti-American freaks" - you are such a card.

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: O_I_Lovett

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Xcalibur wrote:It's like Nixon, they just don't don't know their own serious limitations. I've hated the Clintons since HE ran. they are despicable, second rate twats...

I thought they were just trailer trash, but then, after reading Christopher Hitchens's books No One Left to Lie To, I saw them as something more sinister. Whatever, their record is what it is. Can we just please leave it in the archives for historians to look at? Why do they have to keep doing returns, rehashes, revivals, retrospectives, or whatever they call it? I am not, at this point, feeling any nostalgia for them. And I do blame them for Trump. If they hadn't nobbled the nominating process so as to crown Hillary, we'd have had a real contest, and perhaps Joe Biden would have been a candidate. Either Biden or Sanders could have beaten Trump, although I think it would have been easier for Biden. Now the whole world has to suffer our hangover.
"A general conversion among the boys was once effected by the late excellent Mr. Fletcher: one poor boy only excepted, who unfortunately resisted the influence of the Holy Spirit, for which he was severely flogged; which did not fail of the desired effect, and impressed proper notions of religion on his mind."

James Lackington, Memoirs of the First Forty-five Years of the Life of James Lackington, the Present Bookseller

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Ian raises an interesting point. It seems that there are Communists, Jews and anti-Americans amongst us. (Ian and his Nazi friends are true Americans, especially Chuckie.) I am calling on everyone to, first, be vigilant and, second, please, please identify the Communists, Jews and anti-Americans here. If you don't come forward, I would guess that an investigative force would be established to deal with the Communist-Jewish threat we face.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:It's like Nixon, they just don't don't know their own serious limitations. I've hated the Clintons since HE ran. they are despicable, second rate twats...

I thought they were just trailer trash, but then, after reading Christopher Hitchens's books No One Left to Lie To, I saw them as something more sinister. Whatever, their record is what it is. Can we just please leave it in the archives for historians to look at? Why do they have to keep doing returns, rehashes, revivals, retrospectives, or whatever they call it? I am not, at this point, feeling any nostalgia for them. And I do blame them for Trump. If they hadn't nobbled the nominating process so as to crown Hillary, we'd have had a real contest, and perhaps Joe Biden would have been a candidate. Either Biden or Sanders could have beaten Trump, although I think it would have been easier for Biden. Now the whole world has to suffer our hangover.

Also, the Democrats who protected and advanced these two . . .

They're to blame for Trump in another way: the legacy of the '90s, which led to widening wealth gap, contributed to '08, etc.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Ian's new name is to be Senator McCarthy Fish Traynor Chuck then?

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:49 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Ian raises an interesting point. It seems that there are Communists, Jews and anti-Americans amongst us. (Ian and his Nazi friends are true Americans, especially Chuckie.) I am calling on everyone to, first, be vigilant and, second, please, please identify the Communists, Jews and anti-Americans here. If you don't come forward, I would guess that an investigative force would be established to deal with the Communist-Jewish threat we face.

Yes, if we don't police ourselves, we'll have only ourselves to blame when the people rise up against us.

But I have to thank Ian for showing us that reading a speech off a teleprompter before Congress isn't Trump's only talent. He can also read a speech into a video camera. A true Renaissance man!
"A general conversion among the boys was once effected by the late excellent Mr. Fletcher: one poor boy only excepted, who unfortunately resisted the influence of the Holy Spirit, for which he was severely flogged; which did not fail of the desired effect, and impressed proper notions of religion on his mind."

James Lackington, Memoirs of the First Forty-five Years of the Life of James Lackington, the Present Bookseller

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:52 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Have to say that the latest example of those ridiculous NATO tweets again points to the desperation of the "winning" opportunists who would use such a tool...

And let us not forget that our President, just a month or two ago, said he trusts Putin and Merkel EQUALLY. His word, not mine. Trump no doubt thinks of himself as a spider at the center of a web in charge of what's happening everywhere. In practice, he's a mere tool in the hands of whatever clique of opportunists have the upper hand at the moment. There is no mind at the center of this world. Our White House has the brain of a lizard.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Ian's new name is to be Senator McCarthy Fish Traynor Chuck then?

I think so. A true American who will save us from the dark danger within us. Tail Gunner Ian.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:Our White House has the brain of a lizard.

And the ethics of a hyena.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:I have reconsidered my position. I no longer think that the best way to defeat Trump is by creating/aggravating a rift between Ryan and Bannon (although I do think that it is inevitable, . . .

Got that but the story I linked to was specifically about how most conservatives of the Ryan-Club for Growth ilk have already ceded free trade, which you've been seeing as the unbridgeable gap; it was not about the best way forward for Trump's opponents.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:56 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:In order to not allow the communists, Jews, and other anti-American freaks who inhabit this forum a free hand to distort facts, and tell outrageous lies about our new president, I will be posting President Donald Trump's weekly address to the nation in this topic from time to time.

God Bless America!

I am a center-right protestant who admires America. None of the above labels apply to me.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:I am a center-right protestant who admires America. None of the above labels apply to me.

You sound like a Commie-Jew to me. IIRC you are from the People's Republic of Canada. Do you believe in the Holocau$t?

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:09 pm

That's it. You're all on ignore... :beee:
Hi, Io the lurker.

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:10 pm

The Trump really is trying to: "Making America Great Again!"

God Bless you, Donald Trump!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcldPotf82Q

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:11 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Ian's new name is to be Senator McCarthy Fish Traynor Chuck then?

I think so. A true American who will save us from the dark danger within us. Tail Gunner Ian.

Hmm, I've never known a fish trainer before. It looks like interesting work. Where do they go to school to learn their trade?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Rodoh, then they dress up like Tail Gunner Ian and troll SSF with what they've learned.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:31 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:The Trump really is ...

Clearly you are trying to say something ... but what? Was this about Kitty Hart?

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Thanks to Ian, I now know two of Trump's talents. I'm having a hard time finding a third one, though. One thing is for sure: he has never mastered the art of watching television. Check out Episode 46 of Olbermann's Resistance:

http://www.gq.com/story/watch-the-close ... -olbermann

I keep thinking of an old WH Auden poem, originally written to celebrate either LBJ or Nixon (the former, I think):

The ogre does what ogres can,
Deeds quite impossible for man.
But one prize lies beyond his reach:
The ogre cannot master speech.

About a desolated plain,
Amid the wounded and the slain,
The ogre stalks with hands on hips,
And drivel gushes from his lips.

(That's from memory and may not be word-perfect. But it does seem quite timely, nowadays.)

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:In order to not allow the communists, Jews, and other anti-American freaks who inhabit this forum a free hand to distort facts, and tell outrageous lies about our new president, I will be posting President Donald Trump's weekly address to the nation in this topic from time to time.

God Bless America!

Now I'm having an identity crisis. Am I a Communist? A Jew? An anti-American freak? Or, an anti-American Communist freak? A Communist Jew? An anti-American Jew? A freaky Jew?
You really need to help me with this.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:34 pm

You are (((all of the above))).

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:38 pm

Well, that's better.

(((Thank you)))

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:40 pm

Ian, please, pray for my wife and me. We are departing for Sweden this afternoon. Sweden, can you believe it? Can you believe what is happening in Sweden?

Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:52 pm

Uh oh. Secret photograph of plenary session of CC of SSF Communists-Jews-Freaks, 2016:

from left: the two Jeffs, (((me))), Darren Wilshak [center, hand raised], Doktor Doktor Xcalibur, scrmbldggs, Kleon

Do NOT let this get around.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:57 pm

:lol:

Uh oh, hiding in the background... :shock:

Spoiler:
Hi, Io the lurker.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:06 pm

ROTFL X 2

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:09 pm

Guest speaker Upton O Goode addresses crowd of sheeple on 5th anniversary of the publication of the Fish Reporr:

from left: NathanC (in overcoat), chief of security Ellard, unknown (behind Goode), Goode, D-H

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:15 pm

(((I))) think we have enough proof. Ian {!#%@} nailed it. {!#%@}. (((I))) didn't want this getting around.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Now that Ian revealed to the world who and what we are, I think he might just get a visit. From (((them))).

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:25 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:I have reconsidered my position. I no longer think that the best way to defeat Trump is by creating/aggravating a rift between Ryan and Bannon (although I do think that it is inevitable, . . .

Got that but the story I linked to was specifically about how most conservatives of the Ryan-Club for Growth ilk have already ceded free trade, which you've been seeing as the unbridgeable gap; it was not about the best way forward for Trump's opponents.

To which Jeff_36 expresses surprise, considering his intensive knowledge of Ryan's background. Free trade, recall, is Ryan's religion. He was a devotee of Hyak and Rand from his youth. This concession on his part is stunning and unprecedented.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”