It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:29 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:And now...the most PERFECT headline in the history of journalism:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... ump-214924

That is brilliant. Absolute genius.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:. . . people were saying the pledge of allegiance and “Merry Christmas” again. . . .

That too, I was warned under no circumstances whilst in Sweden to say Merry Christmas (well, god Jul), which I'm now back in the habit as using for my standard greeting, thank the God-Leader, or to start reciting the Pledge, singing America the Beautiful or the national anthem or even to have a Starbucks whilst there.

...god Jul!

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:46 pm

Satan's Lexicon, definition of "to jump the shark."
jump the shark
a term to describe a moment when something that was once great has reached a point where it will now decline in quality and popularity.

Origin of this phrase comes from a Happy Days episode where the Fonz jumped a shark on waterskis. Thus was labeled the lowest point of the show.

Recent example, from the story on the Nashville Trump rally to which scrmbldggs linked us:
Sean Spicer . . . was mobbed by the crowd as a hero.

"Way to tell them like it is, Sean!" one man yelled. Dozens of people lined up for pictures with Spicer, who continued to back the president.

Usage: You know that America has jumped the shark when people line up for photos with Sean Spicer and hail him as a hero.

What's next, a statue of Kellyanne Conway to replace Lincoln on the mall?
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:48 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:. . . people were saying the pledge of allegiance and “Merry Christmas” again. . . .

That too, I was warned under no circumstances whilst in Sweden to say Merry Christmas (well, god Jul), which I'm now back in the habit as using for my standard greeting, thank the God-Leader, or to start reciting the Pledge, singing America the Beautiful or the national anthem or even to have a Starbucks whilst there.

...god Jul!

LOL

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Satan's Lexicon, definition of "to jump the shark."
jump the shark
a term to describe a moment when something that was once great has reached a point where it will now decline in quality and popularity.

Origin of this phrase comes from a Happy Days episode where the Fonz jumped a shark on waterskis. Thus was labeled the lowest point of the show.

Recent example, from the story on the Nashville Trump rally to which scrmbldggs linked us:
Sean Spicer . . . was mobbed by the crowd as a hero.

"Way to tell them like it is, Sean!" one man yelled. Dozens of people lined up for pictures with Spicer, who continued to back the president.

Usage: You know that America has jumped the shark when people line up for photos with Sean Spicer and hail him as a hero.

What's next, a statue of Kellyanne Conway to replace Lincoln on the mall?

Sitting in the Memorial with her feet tucked under?

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:33 pm

How did you know?

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:36 pm

homage to Sean Sphincter and the international crisis he helped Orange Anus Mouth precipitate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weGEv_BhjNw

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:53 pm

So let's get this straight: when Sphincter yesterday shared news reports as evidence for Trump's "wire tapp" charge against Obama, he didn't mean to endorse what he shared as evidence? All righty then, this puts us back to where we really have been all along, only now the White House is on board: Trump invented a smear of Obama, or, put more simply, Trump lied.

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:53 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I spoke with Sweden today. Not any particular person there, but Sweden. The country. Sweden, about what’s happening these days in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this?

Sweden told me to be very careful when I come there. The terror massacres are daily now. Any non-Muslim who is caught failing to observe Sharia law will suffer beheading; such beheadings take place in the main square (stortorget) in each city, regularly. Swedes are forced to watch and made to understand what awaits them.

Refugees are mostly now gathered in what they call gäng av brottslingar, or criminal gangs, which terrorize Swedes and especially unsuspecting tourists.

Attempts by locals to pay homage to the victims of the massacres and those who have lost their lives in the predations of brottslingar are immediately suppressed in more violence. Even devotional candles, I was warned, are forbidden.

The country is a hellhole of joblessness, politically correct BS, "women's rights" (or, more accurately, the repression of the White Man) and misguided eco-friendly assaults on business and growth and entrepreneurship, along with the roving gäng av brottslingar, islamistiska terrorister, and liberal enablers. Many of the bathrooms in the country must be "gender neutral" or some such BS, basically traps where men dressed as ladies carry out assaults. I was advised to consider carefully whether I should actually come to a country suffering such severe problems. Sweden, who can believe it?

I grieve for the Sweden I used to know.....

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:07 pm

It's a nice thought but it's not going to happen. Demagogues are always right:

http://www.koco.com/article/oklahoma-rep-tom-cole-says-president-trump-should-apologize-to-obama/9147664

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I grieve for the Sweden I used to know.....

We all do.

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:24 pm

Dumbo plays president.

1. America will be a proud country that no longer apologizes for its greatness, Obama style #MAGA "We Will Stop Apologizing For America, Start Celebrating America"

Except we will be apologizing to the United Kingdom for lying and trying to blame them for our president's {!#%@} . . .

2. America's secrets will be safe, no more Obama-era security breaches #MAGA

“And by the way, with the CIA, I just want people to know, the CIA was hacked and a lot of things taken. That was during the Obama years. That was not during us. That was during the Obama situation. Mike Pompeo is there now doing a fantastic job now.”

Oops.
A laptop with highly sensitive information was stolen from a Secret Service agent's car Thursday morning in Brooklyn and has not been found, according to two senior New York law enforcement officials.

The officials said the laptop, which was highly encrypted and contained floor plans and evacuation protocol for Trump Tower, cannot be traced or erased by officials remotely, leaving the information at risk of being discovered.

The agent described the incident as a compromise of national security, according to one of the officials.

Also stolen were the agent's lapel assignment pins that gave her access to security details that protected Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, the pope and the United Nations General Assembly.

"Did I say starting right away?!?!?"

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:32 pm

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Dumbo plays president part II.

"White House Promotes Fake News Article Praising Trump Budget":
On Friday, the White House blasted out an email that included headlines from and links to favorable news articles—it’s just that one of those links was to a satirical comedy piece written by Washington Post columnist Alexandra Petri that mocks President Donald Trump’s new budget blueprint.

Is this guy good at anything?

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:05 pm

I have a question. In 1990 (I think) then-Vice President Dan Quayle misspelled "Potato". It was a massive scandal that basically destroyed his political career.

Trump, in 2017, has misspelled "tap" among many, many other things. Why is his career not destroyed?

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:10 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:I have a question. In 1990 (I think) then-Vice President Dan Quayle misspelled "Potato". It was a massive scandal that basically destroyed his political career.

Trump, in 2017, has misspelled "tap" among many, many other things. Why is his career not destroyed?

Because the Republiclowns realize he can make all of their dreams come true.

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:03 pm

My wife and I went through old photos to plan out our trip to Sweden and to decide what places to visit. One site we always make sure to take in is the royal palace or kungliga schlotttet. Some of the photos we have taken there have a really mysterious quality - they make us feel like we're in a special place but also right at home. Like this picturesque view of the changing of the royal guard . . .

Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:04 pm

LOL

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:14 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Except we will be apologizing to the United Kingdom for lying and trying to blame them for our president's {!#%@} . . .

spoke too soon, no apology made and none forthcoming: it was FOX's fault, according to the lying sack of {!#%@} in the White House:
I didn't make an opinion on it. That was a statement made by a very talented lawyer on Fox. And so you shouldn't be talking to me. You should be talking to Fox. Okay?

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:17 pm

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:23 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:the Gorka case

So, it's possible that Trump has an illegal alien in his administration.

That...that is just......too funny.

:rotfl:

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:30 pm

x2 because if Gorka is illegal, it is for concealing membership in an extremist organization LOL

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:52 pm

It's obvious that Obama is readying a coup against Trump. Libtards won't admit they belong to "Obama's Army" but our fearless leader is obviously in danger.

This is where Obama is plotting his coup against popular vote winner (once you subtract all the illegals and dead people), our wonderful leader, Mein Fuehrer, er, I mean, our President, Donald "yyyyyyyyyuuuuuggggeeeee hands" Trump:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/17/politics/where-in-the-world-is-barack-obama/index.html

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:01 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:I have a question. In 1990 (I think) then-Vice President Dan Quayle misspelled "Potato". It was a massive scandal that basically destroyed his political career.

Because the Republiclowns realize he can make all of their dreams come true.

I've been watching news on TV from time to time again. This evening I bit the bullet and put on Greta Van Susteren on MSNBC. The basic narrative of the show, for most of the hour, was that Trump is shaking up Washington, people love him, his rallies have been huge successes, you can't take his tweets and lies seriously, they're calculated to tweak the establishment and create some fun. If this is MSNBC, I can only imagine FOX.

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:07 pm

I don't understand the whole, "well, he said that but you shouldn't take it at face value," ditto for tweets. He's just joking, surveillance means many things.....etc., etc.

He's the President of the United States. How else are we supposed to take it?

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:11 pm

I believe if you'd ask him (behind closed doors), he actually is that for Select States and select individuals only...

But perhaps again he's not to blame. Those who worked for/with him and those who watched and listened closely to what he spilled seem to think he actually knows less than Sarah Palin. :lol:
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:15 pm

It's basically a mode of damage control. BS designed to protect a lying scumbag. What else can they say?

The serious reporting OTOH says that London is furious ("London's Burning"!) and Germany is deeply unhappy with our man in the White House - not just the bad wire tapp joke and the handshake that wasn't, but fundamentally.

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:15 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:I believe if you'd ask him (behind closed doors), he actually is that for Select States and select individuals only...

President of Stadium Rallies

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:23 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:It's basically a mode of damage control. BS designed to protect a lying scumbag. What else can they say?

The serious reporting OTOH says that London is furious ("London's Burning"!) and Germany is deeply unhappy with our man child in the White House - not just the bad wire tapp joke and the handshake that wasn't, but fundamentally.

ftfy :mrgreen:

Once Gorka has to go, they need to replace him with this one.

Spoiler:

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:34 pm

Yeah, sorry about that. What was I thinking? :)

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:36 pm

According to NPR, Mr. Law & Order's budget includes a $667M cut in local law enforcement grants. NYPD Commish says that cut will financially gut NYPD's anti-terror budget.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:50 pm

He/they probably tossed some truly impossible ones in there to be "talked out of" easily in a show of "goodwill" - so that the demise of others will be quietly accepted. Unless he's dreaming of building his very own Police Force to be implemented everywhere...

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:56 pm

As was obvious he would, Trump is going hard right; here is a piece on the "populism" of Bannon and Trump, viewed through the lens of the budget proposal and focusing on the fate of Trump's oft-ballyhooed infrastructure re-build - depressing reading

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:03 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Except we will be apologizing to the United Kingdom for lying and trying to blame them for our president's {!#%@} . . .

spoke too soon, no apology made and none forthcoming: it was FOX's fault, according to the lying sack of {!#%@} in the White House:
I didn't make an opinion on it. That was a statement made by a very talented lawyer on Fox. And so you shouldn't be talking to me. You should be talking to Fox. Okay?

And yet he'll most likely still start a war over some fake crap FAUX planted into his deeply buried head.

He'll believe them if they reported about his own sudden death and burial...

Edits: Words fail me.
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:04 am

Xcalibur wrote:According to NPR, Mr. Law & Order's budget includes a $667M cut in local law enforcement grants. NYPD Commish says that cut will financially gut NYPD's anti-terror budget.

Even to create a logically consistent, strategic budget would take work, I think. Like evenings and weekends. For lots of people. And Trump too. No golf, say. Right?

Statistical Mechanic
True Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:09 am

scrmbldggs wrote:

And yet he'll most likely still start a war over some fake crap FAUX planted into his deeply buried head...

Observing the handling of Trump's Obama tweets is fascinating. Trump's early-morning pique is now a foreign relations issue with the UK and Germany.

Merkel's body language today was priceless. I can't even put words on it. The sexist pig spins and weaves and blusters and she just looked cold and remote, knowing and filled with contempt, irritated and dismissive. I am not a fan of hers, especially on economic/fiscal policy, but she's a leader and a serious person; today she was spot on even when she wasn't speaking. Trump's already shredded credibility took another massive hit today.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:15 am

scrmbldggs wrote:

And yet he'll most likely still start a war over some fake crap FAUX planted into his deeply buried head...

Observing the handling of Trump's Obama tweets is fascinating. Trump's early-morning pique is now a foreign relations issue with the UK and Germany.

Merkel's body language today was priceless. I can't even put words on it. The sexist pig spins and weaves and blusters and she just looked cold and remote, knowing and filled with contempt, irritated and dismissive. I am not a fan of hers, especially on economic/fiscal policy, but she's a leader and a serious person; today she was spot on even when she wasn't speaking. Trump's already shredded credibility took another massive hit today.

She was standing there with only one word going through her mind: "verruckt".

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Wild animal

Postby Gord » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:25 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Image

Caption contest time! :mrgreen:

Reporter: "Mr. Spicer, can you close your eyes and touch your fingertips together for us?"
Spicer: "Sure. See? They are touching!"
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Return to “Holocaust Denial”