Who are some of the more elusive holocaust deniers by appearance or profession?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Re: Who are some of the more elusive holocaust deniers by appearance or profession?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:06 pm

In a rather momentous kiss off, FG kicked the old Nazi groupie Carolyn Yeager off her blog:

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/dont-shade-your-eyes-plagiarize/#comments

I find this hysterical.
“Today I saw one of those places, saw it in all of its horror, all its filth, all its death.”
Soldier entering the Ohrdruf Concentration Camp.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Re: Who are some of the more elusive holocaust deniers by appearance or profession?

Postby Xcalibur » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:00 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:In a rather momentous kiss off, FG kicked the old Nazi groupie Carolyn Yeager off her blog:

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/dont-shade-your-eyes-plagiarize/#comments

I find this hysterical.

Yeager, like Berg has a hardtime playing with others, even those of her own kind.

But, yes :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:17 am

Xcalibur wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:In a rather momentous kiss off, FG kicked the old Nazi groupie Carolyn Yeager off her blog:

I find this hysterical.

Yeager, like Berg has a hardtime playing with others, even those of her own kind.

Carolyn's a bit of a coward, when confronted she scurries off to her Nazi Batcave.

I told her once that Hitler would be so disappointed in her.

:rotfl:
“Today I saw one of those places, saw it in all of its horror, all its filth, all its death.”

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:25 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:

I find this hysterical.

Carolyn's a bit of a coward, when confronted she scurries off to her Nazi Batcave.

I told her once that Hitler would be so disappointed in her.

:rotfl:

itook a bit more direct approach with her.... :mrgreen:

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:45 am

I find this hysterical.

I tried to implant some little weed over there :D

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017 ... ment-77195

Yeager's book was published first in 2010 under the 'Barnes Review' trademark which is a clearly too commercial publishing house.
Check out their price-list at the second page of the book:
http://carolynyeager.net/system/files/Tour_contents.jpg

10$ if you order 1-5 copies
7$ if you order 6-49
6$ for 50-99 copies etc

Yeager isn't a real writer, she doesn't know the basics. She didn't provide a bibliography and she didn't give credit to whoever she stole from, not to mention that her stuff is the old, boring out of date denial stuff that has been debunked decades ago and no serious denier use it anymore.
But she and 'Barnes Review' are very demanding and in case you want to use a simple quote from her book, you have to cite not only her book's info, but even the address of 'Barnes Review'!
Only from this you can understand that they're in this business mostly for the money.
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:34 am

Well done
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:29 pm

FG’s blog seems to be dying off:
https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/

Back in the day when I actively commented seems like more people commented. Not just me, of course, when I first found it she got a lot of comments on her postings. Now she only gets 4-5, if that. Some of her stuff has more comments but nothing more than about 10.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:32 pm

I think that a worthwhile list would be deniers by qualification, or what would in reality be a list of either no or irrelevant qualifications to speak with any authority on the history of the Holocaust. That there is a chemist (Rudolf) and some possible engineers (Berg, Leuchter?) is maybe why deniers often like to demand "empirical" evidence and think the investigation is somehow scientific.

Much comedy can be had (for a short time) trying to get Greg Gerdes to post on his forensic historian qualifications. He is after all the president of the National Association of Forensic Historians. Then there was Aryan Scholar, who posed as an expert in archaeology and declared the work of Kola et al as not following proper procedure.

The vast majority of denial, is really just opinion presented as if it is equal to evidence. Opinion can have weight if it accompanied by academic qualifications and relevant experience. But, even then expert opinion is trumped by evidence.

I am not familar with other CT investigations, but is not the case that amongst those who, for example dispute 9/11 and the JFK assasination, at least some are suitably qualified people who are working in their field of expertise (ex detectives, structural engineers etc).
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:02 pm

Nessie wrote:I think that a worthwhile list would be deniers by qualification, or what would in reality be a list of either no or irrelevant qualifications to speak with any authority on the history of the Holocaust. That there is a chemist (Rudolf) and some possible engineers (Berg, Leuchter?) is maybe why deniers often like to demand "empirical" evidence and think the investigation is somehow scientific.

Leuchter isn’t an engineer, Nessie, he just played at being one.

To a large degree deniers like Berg and Rudolf are one-trick ponies, they have items they grind on incessantly to the exclusion of everything else. I’ve read through some of Rudolf’s stuff, his focus is gas chambers but he’ll take a crack at some other aspects now and again. Berg is obsessed with diesel and the color of corpses, he also likes to take cracks at other deniers. I’ve gone through some of his stuff, he also focused (to a small degree) on the existence of 42,000 other camps, implying that the missing Jews were held in these other camps.

Much comedy can be had (for a short time) trying to get Greg Gerdes to post on his forensic historian qualifications. He is after all the president of the National Association of Forensic Historians.

Does Greg still post at RODOH? I don’t remember seeing him in my glancing through stuff there.

Talk about a one-trick pony......

Then there was Aryan Scholar, who posed as an expert in archaeology and declared the work of Kola et al as not following proper procedure.

Aryan......:lol:......Scholar.....apparently felt qualified to judge the works on Kola et al when for all we know he’s just some sad kid dwelling in his mother’s basement.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:10 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Nessie wrote:I think that a worthwhile list would be deniers by qualification, or what would in reality be a list of either no or irrelevant qualifications to speak with any authority on the history of the Holocaust. That there is a chemist (Rudolf) and some possible engineers (Berg, Leuchter?) is maybe why deniers often like to demand "empirical" evidence and think the investigation is somehow scientific.

And not well, either. Leuchter did not have an engineering license. The court in Zündel, IIRC, dismissed Leuchter's testimony. Charged later with misrepresenting his qualifications for his execution consulting business and practicing engineering without a license, Leuchter signed a consent decree (June 12, 1991). This agreement stipulated that Leuchter had misrepresented his credentials in his professional work and in his work on Auschwitz. The agreement also required that Leuchter no longer claim engineers' credentials in issuing or distributing reports, especially the Leuchter Report. His admission didn't stop Leuchter from blaming "the Zionists" for his predicament.

To be clear, here is what Leuchter testified at the Zündel trial, when asked about his qualifications:
Q: Now, Mr. Leuchter, Mr. Christie, when he was reviewing your qualifications, said that, if my note is correct, you graduated from university in a field that entitles you to function as an engineer and you responded in the affirmative to that question?
A: Yes. . . .

Leuchter in fact has a BA in history from Boston University, not an engineering, science, or technical degree. Under cross-examination, he admitted that he didn't have an engineering degree, in contrast to his affirmative at the outset.

Weber and Hayward IIRC had MAs in history.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:41 pm

Did everyone forget he sold a defective lethal injection machine to a prison as well?
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:59 pm

History and archaeology degrees are the most relevant qualifications. I was unsure about Leuchter hence the "?" and that he does have a history degree makes his contribution to the debate all the more comic. No wonder Berg hates him with a passion. Stupid historian thinks he knows about engineering...duh!

Berg the engineer, who got diesel right (big deal, it is inconsequential anyway), but when he strayed into medical science with corpse colour, he got it very wrong. His lastest foray is into actual history, claiming he knows where all the Jews went with the "42,000 Answers to the Holohoax! Revisionist Victory!". His misunderstanding about the "Holocaust ghettos and camps now estimated at over 42,000" is more comedy gold. I asked him; how many of those camps and ghettos were still open and full of prisoners on liberation in 1944-5? I am still not sure he gets why I asked that what and the consequences of the answer is to his theory!

I do think Aryan Scholar most likely lives in a basement. Werd is likely confined an attic. Been-there apparently lives in the middle of the woods, in the middle of nowhere, where is ambition is to produce the first "Holocaust Denial in Colour" picture book.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:07 pm

Denying-History wrote:Did everyone forget he sold a defective lethal injection machine to a prison as well?

Yes, thanks for pointing this out!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:09 pm

I’ve always wondered why Leuchter is considered a “gas chamber expert” when he never built or serviced one. He did design one but it was never built.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:36 pm

Nessie wrote:
Berg the engineer, who got diesel right (big deal, it is inconsequential anyway), but when he strayed into medical science with corpse colour, he got it very wrong. His lastest foray is into actual history, claiming he knows where all the Jews went with the "42,000 Answers to the Holohoax! Revisionist Victory!". His misunderstanding about the "Holocaust ghettos and camps now estimated at over 42,000" is more comedy gold. I asked him; how many of those camps and ghettos were still open and full of prisoners on liberation in 1944-5? I am still not sure he gets why I asked that what and the consequences of the answer is to his theory!

Berg and others often forget that there other inmates other than Jews in those camps. That map that Berg gets so excited about includes every camp ever used by the Nazis or Germans, including those opened and closed before the war. It also includes POW camps, transit camps, labor camps, etc., etc. Some of those camps didn’t even open until 1944:

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=10372

David getting all excited about it.

BornAgainDisciple

Postby BornAgainDisciple » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:55 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:Denierbud:

Any infos on who this guy is?

ASFAIK, It's someone close to Ry Dawson or Ryan himself.
They had somekinda connection with other conspiracies.

Aaron Richards wrote:Germar Rudolf or Carlo Mattogno do for a living?

I think Germar gets money from publishing, donations and speaking events.

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I’ve always wondered why Leuchter is considered a “gas chamber expert” when he never built or serviced one. He did design one but it was never built.

Good point.

This Peter Winter guy, wow, and his writings. :lol:
Moderator whose favorite words are absurd, laughable, ridiculous, frauduent & impossible at not so open debate forum seems to believe this stuff.
Read and laugh.
טוב להיות זנב לאריות מאשר ראש לשועלים

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:25 pm

BornAgainDisciple wrote:
Germar Rudolf or Carlo Mattogno do for a living?
I think Germar gets money from publishing, donations and speaking events.

Same for Mattogno. I also think he worked or works as a translator but I might be mixing him with Graf. One of them (or maybe both) worked as translators while digging through the old Soviet Archives.
I also thought that either Mattogno or Graf came from or married into money. Not sure. If I get a minute I will look into that but the HC crew will know more about that than I do. I associate Graf and Mattogno together, along with the final leg of the loathsome triad, Kues.

It’s been some time since I looked into the biographies of various deniers.

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I’ve always wondered why Leuchter is considered a “gas chamber expert” when he never built or serviced one. He did design one but it was never built.
Good point.

If I’m not mistaken it was for the state of Missouri.

This Peter Winter guy, wow, and his writings. :lol:
Moderator whose favorite words are absurd, laughable, ridiculous, frauduent & impossible at not so open debate forum seems to believe this stuff.
Read and laugh.

It always amazes me when people get taken in by this crap.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:41 pm

Update on Michelle Renouf, apparently she showed up at Dresden Bombing rally:

https://www.google.com/amp/metro.co.uk/2018/02/19/british-woman-michele-renouf-questioned-denying-holocaust-7323734/amp/

Apparently German prisons serve really good food. It’s the only thing I can think on why these dumbasses continue showing up there to get arrested.

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:01 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

And not well, either. Leuchter did not have an engineering license. The court in Zündel, IIRC, dismissed Leuchter's testimony. Charged later with misrepresenting his qualifications for his execution consulting business and practicing engineering without a license, Leuchter signed a consent decree (June 12, 1991). This agreement stipulated that Leuchter had misrepresented his credentials in his professional work and in his work on Auschwitz. The agreement also required that Leuchter no longer claim engineers' credentials in issuing or distributing reports, especially the Leuchter Report. His admission didn't stop Leuchter from blaming "the Zionists" for his predicament.

To be clear, here is what Leuchter testified at the Zündel trial, when asked about his qualifications:
Q: Now, Mr. Leuchter, Mr. Christie, when he was reviewing your qualifications, said that, if my note is correct, you graduated from university in a field that entitles you to function as an engineer and you responded in the affirmative to that question?
A: Yes. . . .

Leuchter in fact has a BA in history from Boston University, not an engineering, science, or technical degree. Under cross-examination, he admitted that he didn't have an engineering degree, in contrast to his affirmative at the outset.

Weber and Hayward IIRC had MAs in history.

Sorry, to tired to search for the answer, but i am puzzled with what you call "degree": What does BA vs MA means actually in terms of education (years of college)?

When you say Hayward, you mean Joel Hayward?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:20 am

BA = bachelor of arts (undergraduate degree in arts including of course history as a degree discipline)
MA = master of arts (graduate degree in arts, when I was a graduate student an MA was often a stepping stone to PhD, a doctorate, but not always - "terminal MA"))

"degree": to my knowledge Leuchter had no higher educational degree in engineering (not a BS = bachelor of science, not a MS, not a PhD) - only a BA in history (from Boston University in the '60s; he was charged with practicing engineering without a license in the state of Massachusetts and signed a consent agreement acknowledging that he'd lied about his credentials and promising to stop doing so)

Yes, Joel Hayward, who received an MA in history from the University of Canterbury in Christchurch with a paper on "historical revisionism" in 1991 (Hayward also has a Phd which he received 5-6 years later, for work on the air war IIRC - I forget which year he abandoned Holocaust denial - in 2012 he wrote that he'd regretted his MA thesis on historical revisionism for 21 years . . . )

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:56 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:BA = bachelor of arts (undergraduate degree in arts including of course history as a degree discipline)
MA = master of arts (graduate degree in arts, when I was a graduate student an MA was often a stepping stone to PhD, a doctorate, but not always - "terminal MA"))

"degree": to my knowledge Leuchter had no higher educational degree in engineering (not a BS = bachelor of science, not a MS, not a PhD) - only a BA in history (from Boston University in the '60s; he was charged with practicing engineering without a license in the state of Massachusetts and signed a consent agreement acknowledging that he'd lied about his credentials and promising to stop doing so)

Yes, Joel Hayward, who received an MA in history from the University of Canterbury in Christchurch with a paper on "historical revisionism" in 1991 (Hayward also has a Phd which he received 5-6 years later, for work on the air war IIRC - I forget which year he abandoned Holocaust denial - in 2012 he wrote that he'd regretted his MA thesis on historical revisionism for 21 years . . . )

Indeed, Leuchter had no advanced degrees. Basically nothing more than a con artist.

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:15 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:BA = bachelor of arts (undergraduate degree in arts including of course history as a degree discipline)

Indeed, Leuchter had no advanced degrees. Basically nothing more than a con artist. Quite a pathetic little turd.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:48 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:

I find this hysterical.

I tried to implant some little weed over there :D

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017 ... ment-77195

Yeager's book was published first in 2010 under the 'Barnes Review' trademark which is a clearly too commercial publishing house.
Check out their price-list at the second page of the book:
http://carolynyeager.net/system/files/Tour_contents.jpg

10$ if you order 1-5 copies
7$ if you order 6-49
6$ for 50-99 copies etc

Yeager isn't a real writer, she doesn't know the basics. She didn't provide a bibliography and she didn't give credit to whoever she stole from, not to mention that her stuff is the old, boring out of date denial stuff that has been debunked decades ago and no serious denier use it anymore.
But she and 'Barnes Review' are very demanding and in case you want to use a simple quote from her book, you have to cite not only her book's info, but even the address of 'Barnes Review'!
Only from this you can understand that they're in this business mostly for the money.

Huh, of some interest to Kleon and denying-history, apparently Gen Baugher kicked eah off her blog.

furtherglory commented on Ursula Haverbeck is back in the news.

in response to Barbara:

Holocaust did took place. Poland lost ~10.000,000 citizens to German and Soviet occupation. Germany attakced Poland Sept. 1, 1939, Soviets on Sept.17, 1939. One from the west, one from the east. in Poland there were about 1,000,000 jews ledt before war, according to their own accounts, ~500,000 ”survived”, so how many Jews died??? How many … Continue reading ”Ursula Haverbeck is back in the news”

You wrote: ”in reply to eah.”

eah was kicked off my blog several months ago. Everything that he ever wrote on my blog was deleted by me. How are you replying to something that he wrote which is now long gone?

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017/09/07/ursula-haverbeck-is-back-in-the-news/#comments

Return to “Holocaust Denial”