Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19616
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:47 am

Denying-History wrote:Rizoli... do you understand how lines of evidence work? Word out your argument don't just repeat hog-wash.


He's got nothing left except spamming the forum with links to the brain numbing and wiping sheets and pages and stories from which he still receives his "education".
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1640
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Denying-History » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:57 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:Rizoli... do you understand how lines of evidence work? Word out your argument don't just repeat hog-wash.


He's got nothing left except spamming the forum with links to the brain numbing and wiping sheets and pages and stories from which he still receives his "education".


Yeah, this is true. I am mostly waiting for him to post another random thread in the wrong subboard again.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
RizoliTV
BANNED
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby RizoliTV » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:41 pm

Denying-History wrote:
RizoliTV wrote:You might want to educate yourself on what really happened at Nuremberg
The most egregious violations of peoples rights that ever happened.
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p353_Brecht.html

Download the book here...all the facts to expose the Nuemberg trials.....
https://ia800704.us.archive.org/21/item ... Trials.pdf

JR


Rizoli... do you understand how lines of evidence work? Word out your argument don't just repeat hog-wash.

Please note that Eichmann never denied the Holocaust. His argument was that “these crimes had been legalized by the state” and therefore the people who “issued the orders” are responsible. This was, in fact, the classic defense used at Nuremberg by most of the Nazis—denial of responsibility, not denial of the crime.

(Denying history p105)


I know,..... they had to deny they were responsible or even knew anything about it. They were not that stupid.
What do you think they were going say...it didn't happened......some did but they didn't fare to well for saying it.
So those watching the scam play out had to lie just like everyone else to protect themselves.
I'm sure you would of too.
The Nuremberg trial was most corrupt court proceedings EVER perpetrated on such a large group of people.
Of course people like you would of been making sure the rope was nice and cozy around the victims neck
when the time came for their hangings.

JR

User avatar
RizoliTV
BANNED
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby RizoliTV » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:54 pm

Ok .....now show me how the crime was done?
Lets see the story is......in Krema 1 anyway.....they got on top of the roof of an air raid shelter threw ZB pellets threw 4 openings in the roof, some say six some say 2, whatever, facts so NONE ......on the floor
The pellets went pooof, gave off their deadly gas and the people were dead on 10-15 minutes.
Now please duplicate the procedure that we lay people can believe it. You think to show how wrong we HoloHoax Deniers that would be an easy thing to do right?
Guess not, because it hasn't been duplicated to this day, because they know it can't be done.
Of course if your talking skeptic miracles, which most of you HoloHuxsters seem to believe here... it was possible but if you're talking how science really works we true Skeptics...say complete nonsense.
So can Eichmann can tell us how it happened because it sure would be a breach of science if it did.
Another liar saying things to protect his ass. Apparently it didn't work for him.

JR

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1640
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Denying-History » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:22 pm

I know,..... they had to deny they were responsible or even knew anything about it. They were not that stupid.
What do you think they were going say...it didn't happened......some did but they didn't fare to well for saying it.
So those watching the scam play out had to lie just like everyone else to protect themselves.


:lol: Jim, thats not how it works.

I'm sure you would of too.


Sure, but I wouldn't care to continue testifying into the 60's 70's and 80's. You might argue my family would be threatened if I didn't testify... but the issue here is that you fail to turn up any case of this.

The Nuremberg trial was most corrupt court proceedings EVER perpetrated on such a large group of people.
Of course people like you would of been making sure the rope was nice and cozy around the victims neck
when the time came for their hangings.


:lol: Jim... The Nuremberg trials are not as corrupt as you try to play them off as. If they were corrupt then the Germans would have been fully blamed for the Katyn massacre... But the soviets were blamed instead. The Soviets are awful at fabrication and Katyn is a perfect example of it.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
RizoliTV
BANNED
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby RizoliTV » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:52 pm


User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1640
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Denying-History » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:14 pm



Read a book for once.

https://books.google.com/books?id=hafLHZgZtt4C&lpg=PA691&hl=de&pg=PA712#v=onepage&q&f=false

Also it wasn't just a single judge. So his voice does not speak for the whole of the Nuremberg judges...

This is a perfect show that your being dishonest.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4475
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:29 pm

RizoliTV wrote:In regards to the Germans they would of lost their pensions


I don't know where he was coming from with this one. The SS was declared a criminal organization at the NMT. Former SS men would not have been getting a {!#%@} cent anyway, so willingness to keep pensions would not have been a motivator to give "fhalse thestemany". The SS union HAIG was set up specifically to advocate for pensions for SS men. It is my great pleasure to say that they were unsuccessful.


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests