Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Re: Dissecting the Holocaust book

Postby Denying-History » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:26 am

NathanC wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
JoeRizoli wrote:
NathanC wrote:
JoeRizoli wrote:I have asked repeatedly to newspaper editors, Jewish and Christian Web sites to give me one name of one person who through forensic and scientific testing to have been homicidally gassed. NO responses....

So the holocaust of the gassings is one for the skeptic....I'm only looking for ONE name out of supposed millions..still waiting.....and I will be waiting here also...lol...

Could this guy - assuming that he isn't Jim Rizoli's sockpuppet - be Greg Gerdes? Seriously, he sounds almost exactly like Greg Gerdes.

At any rate, there are indeed "forensic tests" proving death by gassing. Or rather, given the state that bodies and human remains were found in, "forensic tests" ruling out all other causes of death other than death by gassing. For example, the Soviet Union's extraordinary commission report on Kharkov.

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... hotos.html

The medico-legal experts proved this beyond doubt for the first time when examining bodies exhumed in the town of Krasnodar and in its vicinity. At the same time the presence of carbon monoxide was irrefutably established by a combination of physiological, chemical and spectroscopic tests of the blood in the tissues and organs of the corpses. The same method of poisoning with carbon monoxide as was used in Krasnodar has been proved by medico-legal examination of some of the bodies exhumed in Kharkov.

As has been pointed out several times in the past, the Soviet Union could not have faked these results. Their SOP was to hide the fact that Jews were murdered for being Jews, thereby ruling out any "forgery" on their part.

"Autopsies" are a complete red herring. The fact is that there were simply no opportunities for anyone to conduct autopsies simply because the extermination camps had already been shut down when either the Western Allies or the Soviets found them. There were no "forensic tests" because there weren't any bodies left that could be "tested". That said, there's plenty of other evidence that proves that people were murdered by gassing.

If JoeRizoli is Greg Gerdes, he'll probably ignore this. That won't make it any less true though.

Who the hell is Greg Gerdes?

Anyway autopsies WERE performs on a THOUSAND bodies, get you facts straight.

"Dr. Larson's findings? In an 1980 newspaper interview he said: "What we've heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax." [2] And what part was the hoax? Dr. Larson, who told his biographer that to his knowledge he "was the only forensic pathologist on duty in the entire European Theater" of Allied military operations, [3] confirmed that "never was a case of poison gas uncovered." [4]
Typhus, Not Poison Gas"

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=6513

Stop this nonsense that no persons were autopsied. You prove that you have no sense of search engines....

The SS hygienist Dr. Wilhelm Pfannenstiel did do a few autopsies.....

DH, contrary to what Rizoli is asserting, I never said there weren't autopsies. I'm aware that there were: the Kharkov example that I shared and also some at Struthoff. My position is just that Autopsies aren't very helpful simply because the Human remains are in a state when it's difficult to tell how they died. All of the extermination camps were shut down by the time they were found, severely limiting any opportunities to examine the bodies. IIRC the Struthoff autopsies were done by the Germans themselves.

Rizoli never really asserted that ether. All points aside this idiot was using Dr. Larson... He honestly has never listened to my friend Gin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9-H_S9YeKA
"...the antisemite is immune to refutation from either facts or logic. An antisemite has chosen to live in hatred, without regard to either facts or logic."

(Matas, David. Bloody Speech, p. 37)

Return to “Holocaust Denial”