It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Re: It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:It's a trite lesson, but the true enemies of the people are those who try to muzzle information, not those who produce "fake news." Case in point: Kansas

I think this is where Republicans want to go.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:59 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Trump has demanded that Congress reduce taxes on the rich further than intended in the bills being considered. Because the lack of wealth at the top is one of the world's most pressing problems. The rich need their fair share - and to get it we will simply have to accept a bit of redistributionist logic. Thank god that Trump is Our Leader and speaking up for the rich, he is their voice.

Wait, I thought he was all about the “forgotten man......”

:lol:

Seriously, those poor shlubs who actually thought he gave a crap about them fell for the biggest con in history.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Upton_O_Goode wrote:It's a trite lesson, but the true enemies of the people are those who try to muzzle information, not those who produce "fake news." Case in point: Kansas

Michael Tomasky on the legislative process being used for the Kansasification of the US: https://www.thedailybeast.com/can-the-d ... eform-scam
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Michael Tomasky on the legislative process being used for the Kansasification of the US: https://www.thedailybeast.com/can-the-d ... eform-scam

You know how I’ve gone back and forth on this. On the one hand I don’t want people to get hurt, on the other I know that this tax bill will provide cannon fodder for Democrats for the next three years, most importantly for next year.

So, I’m leaning on passing it. Fine, people get to see what exactly they voted for. If I’m a Democratic candidate in any state I run this on a loop, along with the failed attempt to dispose of healthcare.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:12 pm

I think - I will spare you the reasoning - that either the House or Senate version will cause a recession on the order of 2008. There is no guarantee that people will somehow automatically see what led to their suffering; quite the contrary, judging from recent history, they are as likely to blame liberals, Democrats, congressional Republicans (for not supporting Trump enough) and so-called elites as they are to draw the right conclusions.

This is partly expressed where Frank Rich writes about the background to and future of Trumpism: "However common the ground of Democrats and Trumpists when it comes to economic populism, they will still be separated by the Trumpists’ adamant nativism, nationalism, and racism. The liberal elites who continue to argue that Democrats can win by meeting Trump voters halfway don’t seem to realize that those intransigent voters have long been hardwired to despise them." (good read: Trumpism after Trump)
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:02 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I think - I will spare you the reasoning - that either the House or Senate version will cause a recession on the order of 2008. There is no guarantee that people will somehow automatically see what led to their suffering; quite the contrary, judging from recent history, they are as likely to blame liberals, Democrats, congressional Republicans and so-called elites as they are to draw the right conclusions.

This is why, IMO, the Democrats have to hammer this message:

The Republicans are passing something that the majority of Americans don’t want, a tax cut for the rich and for corporations. Trump will be the one to sign it.

Forget Trumplings, as your article below says they’ve been around forever, hell, their roots extend back to the founding of this country. They’ve always been there and they will always exist. They aren’t important in that sense, they will always rally around candidates like Trump. The important thing is to pull in Independents and get Democrats out to vote.

This is partly expressed where Frank Rich writes about the background to and future of Trumpism: "However common the ground of Democrats and Trumpists when it comes to economic populism, they will still be separated by the Trumpists’ adamant nativism, nationalism, and racism. The liberal elites who continue to argue that Democrats can win by meeting Trump voters halfway don’t seem to realize that those intransigent voters have long been hardwired to despise them." (good read: Trumpism after Trump)

That was a really good article, thanks for posting.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:14 pm

I thought it was really good, too. A friend sent it to me. The one divergence I have with the piece is that I do sense that we "elites"* are reaching a point of firm and angry fed-up-ness. Which actually adds to the potential, future ugliness - because I am not so sure any longer that the "resistance," which I've kind of scoffed at, isn't real. OTOH the Democrats, I don't think they know what to do with this - nor do the really like or embrace it, contrary to all the vilification and mockery of libtards, SJWs, etc you hear from the right.

* Why sneer quotes for elites? Where I live - in one of those blue urban counties that we hear the Trumpists and pop sociologists target as the problem - looks like this: We voted about 2/3 for Sanders in the 2016 Democratic primary and over 85% for Clinton in the presidential election, marking us as elitist, coastal snobs sneering at working people and the Real America. OTOH, in my neighborhood over 70 languages are spoken and residents' ancestry comprises over 50 countries. Median household income is about 20% less than the US average - see, because we're big city elitists. That's 20% lower than the national median - in a high cost, high tax, blue state. When people here are upset with the proposed elimination of the SALT deduction, for many, it is not to protect multi-million dollar (suburban) Macmansions; it's to get by. Population density is almost 200% more dense here than in the rest of Chicago, the city where my neighborhood is located. My particular tract (an area about 6 x 4 blocks) has about 50% Hispanic residents - 35% of the people in the tract are foreign born. In my tract not quite 30% of the residents speak Spanish at home. The neighborhood has low crime and is "considered" as one of the great, highly attractive neighborhoods in Chicago, partly because of its diversity. This explains in part why my returning home to the Trump County, where I grew up, causes such culture shock for me now, every time I visit. But it also is clear that in my neighborhood, curious as we find Real America and tolerant and generous as my neighbors may be, we are not about to accept Trumpian ethno-populism - it is completely contrary to who and what we are. I'd say there's more pissed-off-ed-ness these days here than there is fear. I am joking when I say to myself that my neighborhood's population is more than that of rural Wyoming - but I am not joking by that much (and the two largest "cities" in Wyoming are each roughly the same size as my neighborhood, one of 77 neighborhoods in Chicago - btw the median family income of the rebellious Trumpists farmers and laborers of Wyoming is about 30% higher than the median family income in my Chicago neighborhood where we elitists plot destruction and doom and are told to bow down before the honest wrath of the people and their Leader).

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: He Who Usually Means Well

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:55 pm

In other subjects, I see that Bannon's pathetic attempt to portray himself as a "Christian Zionist" has not worked. Sheldon Adelson has made a strong statement backing McConnell in the matter of Roy Moore.

What a surprise, Stevie! Who would have thought you could spew antisemitism for decades and then find that those wily Zionists won't believe you when you say you've come over to their side?

I mean, come on, Stevie! I'm certainly no fan of Adelson, but I don't think he's {!#%@} stupid.
"A general conversion among the boys was once effected by the late excellent Mr. Fletcher: one poor boy only excepted, who unfortunately resisted the influence of the Holy Spirit, for which he was severely flogged; which did not fail of the desired effect, and impressed proper notions of religion on his mind."

James Lackington, Memoirs of the First Forty-five Years of the Life of James Lackington, the Present Bookseller

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Adelson chose not even to attend the ZOA conference due to The Bannon Question.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I thought it was really good, too. A friend sent it to me. The one divergence I have with the piece is that I do sense that we "elites"* are reaching a point of firm and angry fed-up-ness. Which actually adds to the potential, future ugliness - because I am not so sure any longer that the "resistance," which I've kind of scoffed at, isn't real. OTOH the Democrats, I don't think they know what to do with this - nor do the really like or embrace it, contrary to all the vilification and mockery of libtards, SJWs, etc you hear from the right.

I’ve always said that Republicans fight dirty fat better than Democrats do.

* Why sneer quotes for elites? Where I live - in one of those blue urban counties that we hear the Trumpists and pop sociologists target as the problem - looks like this: We voted about 2/3 for Sanders in the 2016 Democratic primary and over 85% for Clinton in the presidential election, marking us as elitist, coastal snobs sneering at working people and the Real America. OTOH, in my neighborhood over 70 languages are spoken and residents' ancestry comprises over 50 countries. Median household income is about 20% less than the US average - see, because we're big city elitists. That's 20% lower than the national median - in a high cost, high tax, blue state. When people here are upset with the proposed elimination of the SALT deduction, for many, it is not to protect multi-million dollar (suburban) Macmansions; it's to get by. Population density is almost 200% more dense here than in the rest of Chicago, the city where my neighborhood is located. My particular tract (an area about 6 x 4 blocks) has about 50% Hispanic residents - 35% of the people in the tract are foreign born. In my tract not quite 30% of the residents speak Spanish at home. The neighborhood has low crime and is "considered" as one of the great, highly attractive neighborhoods in Chicago, partly because of its diversity. This explains in part why my returning home to the Trump County, where I grew up, causes such culture shock for me now, every time I visit. But it also is clear that in my neighborhood, curious as we find Real America and tolerant and generous as my neighbors may be, we are not about to accept Trumpian ethno-populism - it is completely contrary to who and what we are. I'd say there's more pissed-off-ed-ness these days here than there is fear. I am joking when I say to myself that my neighborhood's population is more than that of rural Wyoming - but I am not joking by that much (and the two largest "cities" in Wyoming are each roughly the same size as my neighborhood, one of 77 neighborhoods in Chicago - btw the median family income of the rebellious Trumpists farmers and laborers of Wyoming is about 30% higher than the median family income in my Chicago neighborhood where we elitists plot destruction and doom and are told to bow down before the honest wrath of the people and their Leader).

It’s odd.....as a white male in a red state who makes just enough money to be considered “middle class” I fall right in that “Trumpling” demographic.

I think I separate out because I am college educated, my father was from the east coast and grew up in a large city, we lived in Houston before we moved to Oklahoma and my father encouraged us all to read. In spite of being a strict Roman Catholic my father tried really hard to get us to think on our own and make up our minds on things.

Oddly I’m the only one of my siblings who turned out this way, I no longer attend church, my politics are liberal and I’m the only one who votes Democrat. My older brother and my younger sister tolerate my viewpoint and we all agreed not to let our politics come between us. I can tell that my brother and sister are fed up with Trump, even though they voted for him, because it was more of a reflex to vote Republican than anything else.

So, ironically, I guess I’m one of the “elitists” that get harped on. The funny thing is that the Republican Party is the true “elitist” party, they’ve just managed to brand themselves better by grinding on religion and patriotism. It’s no coincidence that after the “Republican wave” starting in 2010 that this party enacted stricter voting laws in the states they controlled.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:45 pm

Trump Jr/Donny time line (Wikileaks): https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... f30322833d

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:54 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Adelson chose not even to attend the ZOA conference due to The Bannon Question.

What a pity! And Bannon said such nice things about him!

Jewish Standard wrote:Speaking to the ZOA, Bannon said Trump’s election victory “would not have come without one other person besides Donald Trump — Sheldon Adelson.”

In particular, he said Adelson’s advice helped Trump overcome the release of the “Access Hollywood” tape in which Trump boasted about sexually assaulting a woman.

“Sheldon Adelson didn’t cut and run,” Bannon said, regarding the time after the scandal broke. “Sheldon Adelson had Donald Trump’s back. Sheldon Adelson offered guidance and counsel and wisdom of how to get through it. He was there for Donald Trump about how to comport oneself and how to dig down deep, and it was his guidance and his wisdom that helped get us through it.”

Be PROUD of yerself, Shellie! You helped normalize the grossest form of victimization of women!
Last edited by Upton_O_Goode on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A general conversion among the boys was once effected by the late excellent Mr. Fletcher: one poor boy only excepted, who unfortunately resisted the influence of the Holy Spirit, for which he was severely flogged; which did not fail of the desired effect, and impressed proper notions of religion on his mind."

James Lackington, Memoirs of the First Forty-five Years of the Life of James Lackington, the Present Bookseller

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:56 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:So, ironically, I guess I’m one of the “elitists” that get harped on. The funny thing is that the Republican Party is the true “elitist” party, they’ve just managed to brand themselves better by grinding on religion and patriotism. It’s no coincidence that after the “Republican wave” starting in 2010 that this party enacted stricter voting laws in the states they controlled.

You raise a good point - educational attainment. In my neighborhood, it's much higher than in the city as a whole, I checked and we are also skewed older, so it's not just young college grads starting out which holds down median income. The neighborhood OTOH has small households, so the median is a bit misleading. An aside: a lot of people I know in the neighborhood are purposeful emigrants/refugees from places like, er, Indiana, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Iowa . . .

"Elitism" in this parlance includes both people of color and people with "progressive" beliefs - as part of a general dismissal of cities and coasts. It also includes Hollywood, hi tech, Wall St - with groups who do occupy an elite position in society. It is a very odd conversation we have in this country. The Democrats' alliance with (dependence on) Wall St, global corporations, and Hollywood and Silicon Valley have put that party into a position that's really hard for them to dig out of - and which hurts progressives and very un-elite social groups who vote Democratic, damaging the party perhaps irremediably, perhaps not. Yes, Chicago includes the Gold Coast, but it is highly variegated, with many neighborhoods like mine and also large parts of especially the south and west sides that are impoverished. When "red state" types talk about urban elitists I think they have a number of things in mind . . . and only some of these things are really about elites.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:21 pm

Senate leadership has agreed to add to the Senate tax bill repeal of the core of Obamacare, proposed by Sens Paul and Cotton and urged by so-called president Trump. To bribe voters, the savings will be, it is said, used for reduction of taxes for middle income Americans. Approximately 13 million fewer people will have healthcare as a result, according to CBO estimates.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:40 pm

{!#%@}! When are those thoughts and prayers going to start WORKING?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:47 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:

{!#%@}! When are those thoughts and prayers going to start WORKING?

The important thing is we not politicize this. This is not the proper time to discuss gun control.

It sounds like a domestic dispute that spread.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:35 pm

According to The Daily Beast, Steve Bannon is second-guessing Roy Moore and has said that “I will put him in a grave myself” if he determines that Moore is not telling the truth.

Memo to Steve: your president has believable women accusing him of sexual assault, too, and Donny actually has more accusers, like Moore's, all believable, thoughts?

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:48 am

Something to distract from Jailbaitgate:

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/11/pa ... trict.html

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:27 am

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:16 am

Balmoral95 wrote:Back to our regular programming:

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/36034 ... llegations

So, while he was Democrat he was evil but when he became a Republican it cured him of all past transgressions? Or that only Democrats assault kids?

LOL, Christ, Limbaugh is a loony.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:24 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

So, while he was Democrat he was evil but when he became a Republican it cured him of all past transgressions? Or that only Democrats assault kids?

I figure back on the drugs.... Oxys FTW..

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Well, that explains it, doesn't it? Reminds me of "Dr." Laura Schlesinger's explanation of the nude photos of her that were out there on the Internet: "I was an atheist when those pictures were taken."

This is typical of Limpjaw. Anyone with half a brain knows that 60 years ago, Republicans and liberal Democrats were the champions of civil rights, and the traditional "southern Democrats" were the racists. That all changed in 1964, when the racists migrated to the Republican Party in big numbers and voted for Goldwater, who carried the "Bigot Belt" of five southern states, plus Arizona. (Goldwater had written that the Supreme Court decision in Brown v. Board was absolutely wrong, and even went so far as to say it was "not necessarily the law of the land." To be fair, he did say he thought the schools should be integrated, but insisted that was only his personal preference. It wasn't hard to see the message the racists were getting out of that.)

But Limbaugh chooses to ignore that and just concentrate on the label. By God, Lincoln was a Republican and THEREFORE black people owe everything to the Republicans and should all vote Republican!
Last edited by Upton_O_Goode on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:14 pm

That's the "poster child" for gerrymandering, all right. It should be made into a large poster and posted all over the country: This outdoes even the original "gerrymander" in 1812 Massachusetts.

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:24 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:I figure back on the drugs.... Oxys FTW..

Possibly, but he's always been this crazy. Back in 1992, he stressed that "character matters" and that Clinton was telling lies, and that "words have meaning." A quarter-century on, the broadcast is quite the opposite: "We don't take Trump literally." That is to say, character DOESN'T matter and words DON'T have meaning. To be sure, in the meantime, he has himself been married two or three times (he was on wife number 3 back in 1992) and revealed for all the world to see as a disgusting, self-indulgent pig with no commitment except to kissing the ass of whoever can get him the most money. So maybe he's more tolerant of the weaknesses of Bill Clinton now...

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:41 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Moore earned an appointment to the circuit trial court in Etowah County in 1992 after switching his political affiliation from Democrat to Republican...

Those who can't go Grand Old Party of dregs? :heh:
Hi, Io the lurker.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:51 pm

Louie Gohmert's chart on the left-wing conspiracy attacking America:

I've read some serious objections. First, Bowling Green is forgotten already? Second, (((the Jews))) are not shown - unless "Rosenstein" is a stand-in. Third, Jade Helm? Fourth, it looks suspiciously like a highway map of Dallas, Texas. Fifth, Comet Pizza Ping Pong is missing.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:58 pm

Hannity seems to be breaking with "Judge" Moore. Whither the whole fake news/lying media/WaPo propagandist angle?

(Some good is coming out of this in any event: Keurig is now a household word.)

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:22 pm

One criticism I've made - as have many others - of the Republican tax cut plan is that it balloons the deficit during an economic recovery, a risky time to be running up too large a debt.

The Republicans will have an answer for that: use the tax cuts to put through a plan for austerity spending - whack at Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare and other so-called safety net programs under the guise of a fiscal emergency, which they themselves created 1) to redistribute wealth to the wealthy and 2) to force spending austerity. Repeal of the ACA mandate is step one of this approach.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:45 pm

and on cue, this (from SLATE):
“There’s two things you need to do to get our fiscal house in order,” House Speaker Paul Ryan said at a press conference last week. “Grow the economy … and deal with spending, especially entitlement spending.” The tax plan is their attempt at the first. North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows, chairman of the conservative Freedom Caucus, predicted earlier in November that the Republican Congress would turn to entitlements and other federal spending in 2018. And Gary Cohn, the White House economic adviser, has said that “welfare” is coming up soon. (President Trump doesn’t respond well to the term “entitlement” reform, so his advisers just call it “welfare” reform instead.)

Even if Republicans don’t choose to take up entitlement cuts next year as a stand-alone project, the passage of their tax cuts will necessitate them. As CBO wrote in a letter Tuesday, the $1.5 trillion tax cuts would trigger statutory “pay-as-you-go” (PAYGO) rules requiring $25 billion in Medicare cuts in 2018 alone.

These paragraphs are in an article describing the lack of "resistance" activism on taxes ("Democrats Are Sounding the Alarm on the Tax Bill: A tax overhaul with less intensity than the health care debate.").

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:58 pm

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:42 pm

Unbelievable. What does this man have to do to make his contempt for other people undeniable by even the blindest?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:00 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:This is typical of Limpjaw. Anyone with half a brain knows that 60 years ago, Republicans and liberal Democrats were the champions of civil rights, and the traditional "southern Democrats" were the racists. That all changed in 1964, when the racists migrated to the Republican Party in big numbers and voted for Goldwater, who carried the "Bigot Belt" of five southern states, plus Arizona.

Nixon used Spiro Agnew as his attack dog to go after “elites.” He also used the “Silent Majority,” shades of the forgotten man.

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:17 pm

While our poor sensitive Donny tries so hard to understand why Rocket Man is insulting him by calling him "old," he's at least succeeding in Making China Great Again. By the way, as Colbert pointed out, KJU called Trump an "old lunatic," but it was only the word "old" that Trump objected to. What's up with that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqccSEEO-5M

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:24 pm

It’s the copy and paste condolence method. Why personalize things? Trumplings will say he was busy and it’s the thought that counts.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Whoever said the president needed empathy?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:16 pm

Or brains.

Meanwhile, Rick Wilson has posted an apt response to Louie Gohmert - and our times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPT2HIgJPnE&feature=youtu.be

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:18 pm

President Xi to Trump during their meetings in China: “Who’s Roy Moore?” ROFL

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:26 pm

Trump's Asian trip accomplishments: 11 Pacific nations will sign a revamped TPP; China is more powerful than ever in Pacific region, Xi learned who Roy Moore is.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:00 pm

Return to “Holocaust Denial”