It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:09 pm

Trump has condemned the violence in Charlottesville but said nothing about the white nationalist/neo-Nazi march itself.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:from Charlotte, no details yet on driver etc . . .

Video shows the car striking antiracist counter-protestors in Charlottesville - the incident appears to have been intentional. There seems to have been a car accident just before involving 3 cars, perhaps the Challenger that struck the marchers ramming into a car? I haven't read yet if the driver of the Challenger is in custody for sure, but one report says that the police did pull the car over later and there's a photo of the car parked and abandoned.

WaPo account

This is what winning looks like, I guess, and, yes, I am tired of winning.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:38 pm

Trump's remarks tout employment numbers and Foxconn? FSS. And he blames "the people" for insufficient love of nation and unity, whereas the Trump government has restored these "sacred bonds." Now he's talking about the VA . . . ?????

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:43 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:

Video shows the car striking antiracist counter-protestors in Charlottesville - the incident appears to have been intentional. There seems to have been a car accident just before involving 3 cars, perhaps the Challenger that struck the marchers ramming into a car? I haven't read yet if the driver of the Challenger is in custody for sure, but one report says that the police did pull the car over later and there's a photo of the car parked and abandoned.

WaPo account

I think that's not the first time a car plowed into groups - there's that new effort that absolves drivers from "accidentally" hitting protesters in several states. Maybe they thought they were in one of them...

Lard, save me from your followers.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:45 pm

one dead, per BBC

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Dear [Salutation][First Name]

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:46 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Speaking of Charlottesville, is it surprising anyone that our great leader has failed to speak out against it?

Not me.

What is good is that even members of his own "party" (can we even label Trump a Republican?) spoke out against these supremacist ass hats:

http://oppositionreport.com/two-trump-supporting-republicans-express-shock-their-own-voters-are-trump-loving-nazis/

Oh, just off the top of my head, has Trump bothered to express any dismay or outrage over the Mosque bombing?

He has not. The only statement I know of out of the WH is by Gorka, to the effect that it was likely a false-flags operation by the Left.

Pres. Hatstand has now tweeted that he deplores hatred and violence and wants Americans to unite. (He's probably also against smallpox and in favor of prosperity.) We await a more detailed statement, especially perhaps mentioning that somebody drove a car into a crowd of ACLU/NAACP protestors. I have a side bet with a neighbor that if he has to be specific, he'll mention Kathy Griffin first of all as an example of hatred and violence.
"Reserve a part of your wrath ; you have not seen the worst yet. You suppose that this war has been a criminal blunder and an exceptional horror ; you imagine that before long reason will prevail, and all these inferior people that govern the world will be swept aside, and your own party will reform everything and remain always in office. You are mistaken."

George Santayana, "Tipperary" (1918)

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:48 pm

WaPo account

Violence and the mindless destruction of property are the hallmark of the left. Lets see how the controlled news media portray these events.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:50 pm

David Duke, irked by Trump's bland, generic remarks earlier today: "So, after decades of White Americans being targeted for discriminated & anti-White hatred, we come together as a people, and you attack us?”

End this Oppression Now!!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:53 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:

WaPo account

Ian, get to work on that list. I've already figured out the percentage of Jews on the Supreme Court, you're welcome.

But, you are still on the hook for the list of CNN personnel you claimed to be Jews. Get on it.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:

WaPo account

Violence and the mindless destruction of property are the hallmark of the left. Lets see how the controlled news media portray these events.

List, Ian. I need proof that the CNN personnel you listed are all Jews.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:We await a more detailed statement, especially perhaps mentioning that somebody drove a car into a crowd of ACLU/NAACP protestors. I have a side bet with a neighbor that if he has to be specific, he'll mention Kathy Griffin first of all as an example of hatred and violence.

He went with record employment, the VA, and love of this great nation - the people need to do better, his government has done its part.

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:55 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:One notes the "skeptics" aren't complaining about Jewish control of the senate and congress.

http://nationalvanguard.org/2017/07/am- ... m-i-crazy/

Oh, you're crazy all right. What's your case for Black control of the National Basketball Association and the NFL and AFL?

And why the hell are you OBSESSED with counting ethnicities? People come from different backgrounds and choose different areas in which to excel. It happens to be the case that if I were to name the five top violinists in my lifetime, at least four of them would be Jewish. So frickin' WHAT!! It doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me. Only a pathetic loser spends his time sucking on the sour grape that his rankling sense of inferiority drives him to. Get over it, man! Try to become a member of the HUMAN race, not some arbitrary subset of it.
"Reserve a part of your wrath ; you have not seen the worst yet. You suppose that this war has been a criminal blunder and an exceptional horror ; you imagine that before long reason will prevail, and all these inferior people that govern the world will be swept aside, and your own party will reform everything and remain always in office. You are mistaken."

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:

WaPo account

Well, they're liable to point out that the victims of this assault by automobile were counter-protestors from the left, assembled peaceably. I don't know that any control is required to do that. It remains to be seen who the perpetrator of the assault is, but I'm betting it was a white nationalist.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:01 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:Violence and the mindless destruction of property are the hallmark of the left. Lets see how the controlled news media portray these events.

Reichskristallnacht, 9-10 November 1938

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:02 pm

So, can we spare enough troops from Charlottesville to sort out the Venezuelans?

By the way, did Trump look at any public opinion polls from Venezuela to gauge the public's attitude there toward an invasion by American armed forces?

And a note to Ian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8YCHrGM92o

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:08 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:Violence and the mindless destruction of property are the hallmark of the left. Lets see how the controlled news media portray these events.

The left-wing radical Dylan Roof

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:12 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Speaking of Charlottesville, is it surprising anyone that our great leader has failed to speak out against it?

Not me.

What is good is that even members of his own "party" (can we even label Trump a Republican?) spoke out against these supremacist ass hats:

http://oppositionreport.com/two-trump-supporting-republicans-express-shock-their-own-voters-are-trump-loving-nazis/

Oh, just off the top of my head, has Trump bothered to express any dismay or outrage over the Mosque bombing?

Two tweets:

- KKK head reminds Trump of his base
https://twitter.com/jimmystagger/status ... 9333572608

- And Billy Bragg:
https://twitter.com/billybragg/status/8 ... 1645155329

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:15 pm

Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!

The jobs will pay “an average” of $53000 per year. Right. So...there's this company whose CEO is making $820,000 per year, and it has nine assembly-line workers making $20,000 per year. So the jobs there pay an average of $100,000 per year. Just the kind of place everybody needs.

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:22 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Trump has condemned the violence in Charlottesville but said nothing about the white nationalist/neo-Nazi march itself.

But if pressed, he'll claim the violence was instigated by BOTH sides equally, and imply that it was really instigated only by the Left.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:Image

Please go through each and every name on your post and provide proof that every single one of these people is a Jew.

You tell us which ones aren't Jewish, smart ass.

Bourdain for starters is not Jewish.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:One notes the "skeptics" aren't complaining about Jewish control of the senate and congress.

Jews make up 5.7% of Congress and 10% of Senate. I hereby prohibit you from posting again.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:13 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Trump has condemned the violence in Charlottesville but said nothing about the white nationalist/neo-Nazi march itself.

But if pressed, he'll claim the violence was instigated by BOTH sides equally, and imply that it was really instigated only by the Left.

he needn't be pressed; that's what he did . . . except he said from "many sides" . . . after Duke announced that the racist rally "fulfills the promises of Donald Trump" . . . Donald, "equivocate" is thy middle name

little info on the driver . . . I've read a couple reports saying the driver has been arrested . . .

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:15 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:

he needn't be pressed; that's what he did . . . except he said from "many sides" . . . after Duke announced that the racist rally "fulfills the promises of Donald Trump" . . . Donald, "equivocate" is thy middle name

little info on the driver . . . I've read a couple reports saying the driver has been arrested . . .

CNN reporting 1 in custody described as "a white male".

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:40 pm

Was that damaged convertible with the "GODKPME" license plate the "“silver gray vehicle” a witness saw drive through the crowd?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:41 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:CNN reporting 1 in custody described as "a white male".

Well, that couldn't be the culprit then . . .

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:42 pm

mor oef what David Duke had to say about the neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, from SPLC:
This represents a turning point for the people of this country. We are determined to take our country back. We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 pm

On what planet is "their country"?

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:47 pm

Except he might be a Jew :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:53 pm

Trump, racist scumbag, Nazi apologist: “this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides.”

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:53 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:

I have to check with Ian: Jews may not be white.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:01 pm

Buzzfeed is reporting that a helicopter crashed outside Charlottesville; other media outlets say it was a state police helicopter and that there are casualties.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:09 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Trump, racist scumbag, Nazi apologist: “this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides.”

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:10 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Trump, racist scumbag, Nazi apologist: “this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides.”

It was utterly predictable that he'd try to equivocate between left and right. He's not going to condemn the white racist slime that pollutes our country.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:10 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:

I have to check with Ian: Jews may not be white.

They can camouflage.

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:11 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:mor oef what David Duke had to say about the neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, from SPLC:
This represents a turning point for the people of this country. We are determined to take our country back. We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.

I was listening to that on CNN. But a couple of commentators took him on, immediately, saying it IS a turning point, and it's going to be a turning away from Duke and his odious rabble.

I look for MASSIVE rallies all over the country condemning the KKK and the Nazis. I'll certainly be present at any one that is held in my vicinity.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:12 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Buzzfeed is reporting that a helicopter crashed outside Charlottesville; other media outlets say it was a state police helicopter and that there are casualties.

All this to #MAGA

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:

Jews make up 5.7% of Congress and 10% of Senate. I hereby prohibit you from posting again.

More needs to be said. I suppose Bernie Sanders is counted as a Jew. He doesn't count himself as a Jew. He's a HUMAN BEING, just like the rest of us. We need to stop counting ethnicities. Nobody was counting them when there were NO Jews and NO Catholics, and NOTHING BUT WASPS on the Supreme Court. So now we have five Catholics and three (nominal) Jews, who probably don't see the inside of a Temple from one year to the next. STOP THE FRIGGING COUNTING!!

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:23 pm

The right specializes in assaulting people and in the mindless destruction of life?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:25 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:STOP THE FRIGGING COUNTING!!

x2 it only accepts the rules of their putrid game

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:27 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:

It was utterly predictable that he'd try to equivocate between left and right. He's not going to condemn the white racist slime that pollutes our country.

He basically equated anti-racists and fascists . . . I supposed because he felt he couldn't openly support the fascists without too much blowback (as it is Rubio and Grassley took issue with his BS) and he is smart enough to know that condemning "many sides" helps the fascists

Return to “Holocaust Denial”