Toooooooooo cute!

Laugh it up...
Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9044
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Chachacha » Fri May 15, 2009 6:03 pm


User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26659
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Golden Spiral Trump
Location: Transcona

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Gord » Sat May 16, 2009 2:53 am

"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9044
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Chachacha » Sat May 16, 2009 3:51 am

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 7539
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Aztexan » Sat May 16, 2009 5:40 am

Now this is a cute dog.
NSFW- profanity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp00iIEolUM
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9044
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Chachacha » Sat May 16, 2009 5:43 am

Oh come on you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That puppy is the cutest, funniest freaking puppy in the universe.

I'm happy that you're sharing your puppy videos, but give that puppy his props!

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26659
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Golden Spiral Trump
Location: Transcona

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Gord » Sat May 16, 2009 6:11 am

Aw but he uuuuuglyyyyyy! At least the one I posted is cute! :P
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9044
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Chachacha » Sat May 16, 2009 6:12 am

Gord wrote:Aw but he uuuuuglyyyyyy! At least the one I posted is cute! :P


Ugly?????????????????????????????????

That's it. That's it.

That's it.


Talk to the hand.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 7539
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Aztexan » Sat May 16, 2009 6:19 am

I tried to find a video of cute puppies and kept getting girls in bikinis. Not complaning, just not for this thread.
Since I am not a dog person anyways, I tried to find cute kittens for this topic and got the Pussycat Dolls. Again, not complaining.

You want I should look for a cute donkey?
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26659
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Golden Spiral Trump
Location: Transcona

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Gord » Sat May 16, 2009 6:22 am

Yes. :donkey:

Chachacha wrote:
Gord wrote:Aw but he uuuuuglyyyyyy! At least the one I posted is cute! :P


Ugly?????????????????????????????????

That's it. That's it.

That's it.


Talk to the hand.

Uuuuuglyyyyyy!

The kind of face only a mother could love. :nyaah:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9044
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Chachacha » Sat May 16, 2009 6:26 am

ruben lopez wrote:I tried to find a video of cute puppies and kept getting girls in bikinis. Not complaning, just not for this thread.
Since I am not a dog person anyways, I tried to find cute kittens for this topic and got the Pussycat Dolls. Again, not complaining.

You want I should look for a cute donkey?


Yeah, right, if you go looking for a cute donkey, I know what you'll find.

You don't like dogs????? :swoon:

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 7539
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Aztexan » Sat May 16, 2009 6:38 am

You know how the jews and arabs hate each other because of all the times they kill each other? Well I have stepped in enough dogshit and been kept up at night by the loudest of their kind becase of incessant barking to say I am not a dog person. Yes thay are cute. Yes, I can appreciate their role in our lives and planet. But I'll take a cat any day of the week. Cats are independant.
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9044
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Chachacha » Sat May 16, 2009 6:49 am

ruben lopez wrote:You know how the jews and arabs hate each other because of all the times they kill each other? Well I have stepped in enough dogshit and been kept up at night by the loudest of their kind becase of incessant barking to say I am not a dog person. Yes thay are cute. Yes, I can appreciate their role in our lives and planet. But I'll take a cat any day of the week. Cats are independant.



I like them both. Try to keep one of each in my home at all times.

But I am IN LOVE with that whistling puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 7539
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Aztexan » Sat May 16, 2009 7:06 am

Chachacha wrote:
ruben lopez wrote:You know how the jews and arabs hate each other because of all the times they kill each other? Well I have stepped in enough dogshit and been kept up at night by the loudest of their kind becase of incessant barking to say I am not a dog person. Yes thay are cute. Yes, I can appreciate their role in our lives and planet. But I'll take a cat any day of the week. Cats are independant.



I like them both. Try to keep one of each in my home at all times.

But I am IN LOVE with that whistling puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You keep a jew and an arab in your house at all times? :shock:

And I'll say it now: That was a cute puppy, Cha. Very cute.
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9044
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Chachacha » Sat May 16, 2009 7:08 am

ruben lopez wrote:
Chachacha wrote:
ruben lopez wrote:You know how the jews and arabs hate each other because of all the times they kill each other? Well I have stepped in enough dogshit and been kept up at night by the loudest of their kind becase of incessant barking to say I am not a dog person. Yes thay are cute. Yes, I can appreciate their role in our lives and planet. But I'll take a cat any day of the week. Cats are independant.



I like them both. Try to keep one of each in my home at all times.

But I am IN LOVE with that whistling puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You keep a jew and an arab in your house at all times? :shock:


No, gets too messy.

And I'll say it now: That was a cute puppy, Cha. Very cute.


:mrgreen: Thank you, ruben lopez. :mrgreen:

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 7539
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Aztexan » Sat May 16, 2009 7:18 am

:doggy:
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

HghrSymmetry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2024
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:11 pm
Custom Title: ViewClearerFromAbove

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby HghrSymmetry » Sun May 17, 2009 7:04 am

Good one.
---------------
For some more fun try this entry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycmneu6BDWA

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 7539
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

which thread is this?!?

Postby Aztexan » Sun May 17, 2009 1:09 pm

This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9044
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Chachacha » Sun May 17, 2009 2:32 pm

HghrSymmetry wrote:Good one.
---------------
For some more fun try this entry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycmneu6BDWA



Awwwwwwwwwwwww. And some good laughs. Thanks, Hghr! :D

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9044
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: which thread is this?!?

Postby Chachacha » Sun May 17, 2009 2:33 pm



YEOW!!!!!! I believe there is an ordinance in every county and parish in the U.S. against listening to/playing Aerosmith before noon on Sundays.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 7539
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Aztexan » Sun May 17, 2009 2:41 pm

The old blue laws.
But I couldn't wait until Monday for my liquor, your Honor.
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

HghrSymmetry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2024
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:11 pm
Custom Title: ViewClearerFromAbove

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby HghrSymmetry » Sun May 17, 2009 6:31 pm

:lol:

User avatar
Abdul Alhazred
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2541
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:08 pm
Custom Title: Yes that one.
Location: Chicago

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Mon May 18, 2009 1:20 am

Scientists don't know everything, therefore my favorite flavor of stoopidz is true.

HghrSymmetry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2024
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:11 pm
Custom Title: ViewClearerFromAbove

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby HghrSymmetry » Mon May 18, 2009 7:36 am

Sheesh! Leave it to Addy to come up with some wacky stuff.
:nuts:

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9044
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Chachacha » Mon May 18, 2009 1:34 pm

HghrSymmetry wrote:Sheesh! Leave it to Addy to come up with some wacky stuff.
:nuts:


Shhhhh, don't encourage him! He's the Anti-Cute.

HghrSymmetry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2024
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:11 pm
Custom Title: ViewClearerFromAbove

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby HghrSymmetry » Mon May 18, 2009 9:39 pm

(oh, OK. thanks for the heads up)

User avatar
Abdul Alhazred
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2541
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:08 pm
Custom Title: Yes that one.
Location: Chicago

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Mon May 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Chachacha wrote:Shhhhh, don't encourage him! He's the Anti-Cute.


I have nothing against cuteness in moderation. :pr:
Scientists don't know everything, therefore my favorite flavor of stoopidz is true.

highflyertoo
BANNED
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby highflyertoo » Tue May 19, 2009 5:58 am

onetwopussies thinks he's cute :)

HghrSymmetry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2024
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:11 pm
Custom Title: ViewClearerFromAbove

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby HghrSymmetry » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:47 pm


Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9044
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Chachacha » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Abdul Alhazred wrote:
Chachacha wrote:Shhhhh, don't encourage him! He's the Anti-Cute.


I have nothing against cuteness in moderation. :pr:


So, how many viewings of the whistling puppy would you consider to be immoderate?

No matter, I've surpassed it!!!! My overindulgence would probably strike you as obscene!

Ooops, just watched it again! Naaaaauuuughty!

:P

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9044
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Chachacha » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:10 pm


Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9044
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Chachacha » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:11 pm

highflyertoo wrote:onetwopussies thinks he's cute :)


Then onetwopussies' okay in my book! :D

User avatar
bigtim
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4076
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:04 pm
Custom Title: Skeptical Berserker
Location: Miðgarðr

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby bigtim » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:39 pm

Chachacha wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:onetwopussies thinks he's cute :)


Then onetwopussies' okay in my book! :D


I like the onetwopussies too... but the boss-lady makes sure it's oneonepussy or there'll be whackcutripoffdick....
~
BigTim
"I'm not entirely convinced that ValHalla isn't real."

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9044
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Chachacha » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:59 pm

bigtim wrote:
Chachacha wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:onetwopussies thinks he's cute :)


Then onetwopussies' okay in my book! :D


I like the onetwopussies too... but the boss-lady makes sure it's oneonepussy or there'll be whackcutripoffdick....


Why am I not surprised that you did not let that one pass? :)

User avatar
bigtim
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4076
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:04 pm
Custom Title: Skeptical Berserker
Location: Miðgarðr

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby bigtim » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Chachacha wrote:
bigtim wrote:
Chachacha wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:onetwopussies thinks he's cute :)


Then onetwopussies' okay in my book! :D


I like the onetwopussies too... but the boss-lady makes sure it's oneonepussy or there'll be whackcutripoffdick....


Why am I not surprised that you did not let that one pass? :)


You know and accept my degeneracy... :-D
~

BigTim

"I'm not entirely convinced that ValHalla isn't real."

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9044
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Chachacha » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:18 pm

bigtim wrote:
Chachacha wrote:
bigtim wrote:
Chachacha wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:onetwopussies thinks he's cute :)


Then onetwopussies' okay in my book! :D


I like the onetwopussies too... but the boss-lady makes sure it's oneonepussy or there'll be whackcutripoffdick....


Why am I not surprised that you did not let that one pass? :)


You know and accept my degeneracy... :-D


:lol: Very well put!

HghrSymmetry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2024
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:11 pm
Custom Title: ViewClearerFromAbove

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby HghrSymmetry » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:09 am

Hey, this is the cute thread. Watch it with the gutter themes.

If this keeps up...I could be forced to give a s...sm...smo..., well you know.


:wave: :puppy:

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9044
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Chachacha » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:04 am

HghrSymmetry wrote:Hey, this is the cute thread. Watch it with the gutter themes.

If this keeps up...I could be forced to give a s...sm...smo..., well you know.


:wave: :puppy:


I thought you threatened smoochies only when we weren't being nice!

HghrSymmetry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2024
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:11 pm
Custom Title: ViewClearerFromAbove

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby HghrSymmetry » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Chachacha wrote:
HghrSymmetry wrote:Hey, this is the cute thread. Watch it with the gutter themes.

If this keeps up...I could be forced to give a s...sm...smo..., well you know.


:wave: :puppy:


I thought you threatened smoochies only when we weren't being nice!


I'm expanding my horizons.
:wink:

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9044
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Chachacha » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:57 am

HghrSymmetry wrote:
Chachacha wrote:
HghrSymmetry wrote:Hey, this is the cute thread. Watch it with the gutter themes.

If this keeps up...I could be forced to give a s...sm...smo..., well you know.


:wave: :puppy:


I thought you threatened smoochies only when we weren't being nice!


I'm expanding my horizons.
:wink:


I KNEW IT! All you want to do is give big wet smoochies, you don't care why, you probably don't even need a reason!

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26659
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Golden Spiral Trump
Location: Transcona

Re: Toooooooooo cute!

Postby Gord » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:09 am

Chachacha wrote:
HghrSymmetry wrote:
Chachacha wrote:
HghrSymmetry wrote:Hey, this is the cute thread. Watch it with the gutter themes.

If this keeps up...I could be forced to give a s...sm...smo..., well you know.


:wave: :puppy:


I thought you threatened smoochies only when we weren't being nice!


I'm expanding my horizons.
:wink:


I KNEW IT! All you want to do is give big wet smoochies, you don't care why, you probably don't even need a reason!

/me hides :?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE


Return to “The Funny Pages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest