Hoo Am I To Juj?

Creationism, Intelligent Design, and Evolution.
JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Hoo Am I To Juj?

Postby JO 753 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:44 pm

The question uv why I eat meat came up in the gun subforum topic about Laquan McDonald/Jason Van Dyke. I dont believ I'v ever tried to explain the seemingly contradictory nature uv my equal respect for non human and human life.

How can I say that animalz hav an equal rite to life az humanz and still eat meat?

I hav to prefase this with the confession that I havent completely thot it thru. Like most peeps, I'v mostly just gon along with the system. How many peepl stop to ponder 'iz this rite?' befor doing the ordinary every day thingz they've grown up doing? Considering my Nooalf campane, if I'm not the most 'stop to ponder' guy youv ever encountered, I'm at least in the top ten. I'm not bragging, I'm just saying I spend an inordinate amount uv time rethinking stuff that nobody questionz.

So! To the subject!

Mother Nature haz set up a system that reliez on life formz being consumed by life formz further up in the hierarchy. Survival uv individual units iz not az important az the continuing operation uv the entire system. And apparently, suffering iz uv no consequens at all. A horrible system in my opinion az a unit living within it, but I cant argue with the rezults. Her Ecosystem haz survived and adapted thru billionz uv yirz uv often calamitous conditionz.

Us humanz resently began bucking the system, mainly for our own comfort. We got tired uv doing our job uv feeding lionz, so began coluding to cheat. Kinda like getting your buddy to punch your time card at the end uv the shift kuz you want to sneek out early. And, like many scamz that work, we didnt just settle for that, we expanded on it, improovd it, experimented, refined, developed.

Eventually, this thing called 'Civilization' evolved that reliez on an extreem level uv co-operation to seperate us from the normal downsidez being mid level workerz in the food pyramid. We began taking more from Mother Naturez Ecosystem than we were intended to.

Far more.

Too much, in fact.

We are still completely reliant on her system, but we are rekking it. Our Civilization system, at least how it iz being conducted, iz not compatible with Mother Naturez Ecosystem. We are modifying her machinery to squeez more & more for ourslevez, even tho we dont understand the entire machine.

Its bekuming very obvious that it cant continue much longer. The Ecosystem will fail and our poorly conseived Civilization system, not having an alernate way to feed itself, will suffer a fatal collapse. Hopefully, the Ecosystem will recover from this latest calamity, but therez no garantee. The Earth coud end up az a barren rock.

A side note here - I hav a fun little hypothosis that the reazon we exist iz to stop the next asteroid. Mama knew the risk uv enabling greater intellijens, but took a gamble that we woud deflect the asteroid befor we totally trashed her precious Ecosystem. After the job iz dun, we either get eliminated completely, or quickly sink back to our ape state uv existens, perhaps to be brot up agen in the far flung future to avert another cozmic calamity.

It may seem I got off track here, but bear with me, I'm getting there.

Obviously, many speciez' jobz are to gather the food created by plants and prepare it for consumption by the upper level speciez. Theze herd beasts, grazerz, hav little or no ability to defend themselvez, kuz they arent suppozed to. They serve their purpose by being eaten. They survive az a speciez just by breeding alot. They also poop alot, nurishing the lower levelz uv the system, but everybody duz that. Its kinda like a salez tax, nobody gets a loophole.

Then there are speciez that arent exactly grazerz or predatorz, but a combination uv both. They are jenerally very opportunity driven. Wutever can be eaten, wutever iz eaziest to get, wutever tastes good. We are in that group. Omnivorz.

But, unlike bearz, bajjerz, birdz, etc., we stir in a big dose uv co-operation in order to extract bounty from a every nook & cranny in the ecosystem. This effectively makes us - the human rase - the ultimate predator/parasite, with the Ecosystem az our victim. Civilization can be seen either az a tiger with its jawz clamped on the neck uv the Ecosystem or a jiant leach riding on its back.

Wun uv the thingz we hav dun iz commandeered a variety uv speciez and modified them into efficient food soursez. We enjineered out many uv the undezirable random growing, running away, not getting meaty & fat, tasting bad karakteristics in order to feed more uv us than woud be possible with the old fashioned grubbing in the dirt, chasing with spearz methodz our ansestorz relied on. Bad luck for theze speciez.

Or iz it?

Az horrible az a slaughter house iz, your deth az a cow, a chicken or a pig iz at least kwik. If you gave me, JO Cow, a choise - a poke in the brain with a specially adapted nail gun, or run till I cant breath then hav a 400 pound lion hanging on my ass for 5 minits till her family showz up and starts chewing me all over, I'll take the brain spike.

Granted, the life uv the wild herd beast iz preferable to the life uv a factory farm inmate, but thats a good subject for another thred. I think factory farmz are an atrosity that shoud be banned and all the perpetratorz fed to circus lionz. Regular ranchez are a good comprimize between maximum efficiensy and hunting wild beasts.

So wuts the fate/job uv a cow, turkey, pig, etc? They are here to be eaten. If Civilization goez belly up and the stinking bloated corpse uv the human rase floats obseenly down the river uv deth, theze speciez will either die with us or get a job in the Ecosystem doing the same thing. Therez very little opportunity for advansment. A chicken haz little chans uv earning a degree in predatorolojy.

So, thats why I eat meat.
Last edited by JO 753 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Re: Hoo Am I To Juj?

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Is it dead when you eat it? :-P

JO wrote:A side note here - I hav a fun little hypothosis that the reazon we exist iz to stop the next asteroid. Mama knew the risk uv enabling greater intellijens, but took a gamble that we woud deflect the asteroid befor we totally trashed her precious Ecosystem. After the job iz dun, we either get eliminated completely, or quickly sink back to our ape state uv existens, perhaps to be brot up agen in the far flung future to avert another cozmic calamity.

Is it on it's way?
Spoiler:

Hi, Io the lurker.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:28 pm

I think so. Just like Idiocracy
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Flash » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:51 pm

JO 753 wrote:
...Civilization goez belly up and the stinking bloated corpse uv the human rase floats obseenly down the river uv deth...

Sorry for changing your conditional statement into a declarative, sure thing revelation JO but I am struck by it's apocalyptic power and poetic beauty and truth.

A great little essay and so true.

I too, as a carnivore suffer the pangs of conscience every time I eat meat. I am in a special category though because for various medical reasons I can't eat many of the plants; cauliflower, asparagus, mushrooms, grapefruit just to mention a few. So I have to eat meat, but I also have to confess to a weakness, I really like meat.

So what is the ethical animal killer (indirectly) to do? And just like a serial killer asking his mother; mama I am very bad, I torture and kill people. Do you still love me? I need a gentle nod of dispensation in my direction. Yes son, all is well go on with your "river uv deth" thingy Your victims don't count.

I agree that the animal farms are an offence to reason and beauty and what's good in the Universe and I think that well raised, free roaming farm animals are ethically a better choice. I think that if some time in the future the Universe turns out to be conscious it could send an extermination emissary from the future to justly punish us for the cruel and criminal treatment of not only factory animals but also the wild life.

And yes there is a big difference between murder of the wild animals and the slaughter of the farm ones.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:21 am

I think there's always this great pressure for the people of the left to follow exactly and without exceptions all our convictions of what's right and just in our personal lifes. Or else the shameless shaming:

"You're a hypocrite"

{!#%@} them, we are people too and we also have to live in this world and there's absolutely no need to be the most ascetic people on the planet or try to find justifications for our "sins", just because of our sense of justice is stronger.
We do what we can and each one just has to use his consciousness and his common sense to make these decisions of everyday life. Each one will do the sacrifices he sees fit and try to stay fit for the struggle in the endeavor to make the world a better place.
Or turn into a monk, if that's what his consciousness tells him to.

Some will not eat meat.
Some will not drive or use as often as possible public transportation.
Some will install solar power.
(All will separate trash)
And some will do none of that.
Who cares? Each will do his bit, according to his situation.

{!#%@} the right-wingers, they're the hypocrites.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:39 am

supervitor wrote:I think there's always this great pressure for the people of the left to follow exactly and without exceptions all our convictions of what's right and just in our personal lifes. Or else the shameless shaming:

"You're a hypocrite"

{!#%@} them, we are people too and we also have to live in this world and there's absolutely no need to be the most ascetic people on the planet or try to find justifications for our "sins", just because of our sense of justice is stronger.
We do what we can and each one just has to use his consciousness and his common sense to make these decisions of everyday life. Each one will do the sacrifices he sees fit and try to stay fit for the struggle in the endeavor to make the world a better place.
Or turn into a monk, if that's what his consciousness tells him to.

Some will not eat meat.
Some will not drive or use as often as possible public transportation.
Some will install solar power.
(All will separate trash)
And some will do none of that.
Who cares? Each will do his bit, according to his situation.

Quite an amazing post, supervitor. You spend all that time and effort arguing that no one should be called a hypocrite and then end your missive with your identification of hypocrites.

Hypocritical? I'll say!

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:42 am

Poodle wrote:
Quite an amazing post, supervitor. You spend all that time and effort arguing that no one should be called a hypocrite and then end your missive with your identification of hypocrites.

Hypocritical? I'll say!

I'm not myself today.

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:45 am

Hypocritical? I'll say!

Seriously,

where have you seen me saying that? Poodle, Poodle, Poodle!!! Again making alegations without proof!

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:50 am

We have our newest member:
Our newest member ban-seeker

lol, this one should be fun.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:57 am

supervitor wrote:

Hypocritical? I'll say!

Seriously,

where have you seen me saying that? Poodle, Poodle, Poodle!!! Again making alegations without proof!

Well, let's see ...

Oh - there it is ... right there in the post to which I responded.

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:01 am

Where do you see me spending "all that time and effort arguing that no one should be called a hypocrite"?

(Poodle is slow, we should understand)

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:08 am

Alegation by Poodle wrote:supervitor spends all that time and effort arguing that no one should be called a hypocrite

Proofs provided by Poodle, so far wrote:...

He's good at requesting evidence to the nuttys that populate the UFO's and paranormal's threads, I'll give him that..

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:30 am

supervitor wrote:I think there's always this great pressure for the people of the left to follow exactly and without exceptions all our convictions of what's right and just in our personal lifes. Or else the shameless shaming:

"You're a hypocrite"

{!#%@} them, we are people too ...

There you go then, supervitor. Which particular bit are you denying you said?

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:30 am

Flash wrote:Sorry for changing your conditional statement into a declarative, sure thing revelation JO but I am struck by it's apocalyptic power and poetic beauty and truth.

A great little essay and so true.

xanks. I wuz channelling Howard Beal.

And yes there is a big difference between murder of the wild animals and the slaughter of the farm ones.

My feeling iz that hunterz are cowardly feeble mind & body assclownz who hav a grossly unfair advantaj over animalz. If not for the weponz created by otherz, they woud be unseksesful serial killer wannabeez hiding their blood lust from everybody, mostly satisfying themselvez with video gamez. They go after animalz only bekuz they know they can get away with it.

But, from the perspectiv uv the victimz, woud you rather be a wild dear who eventually gets shot or a cow on a ranch?
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:34 am

Poodle wrote:

"You're a hypocrite"

{!#%@} them, we are people too ...

There you go then, supervitor. Which particular bit are you denying you said?

You're particularly slow today, Poodle. Try again, and read my last posts. They're very clear.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:40 am

"You're a hypocrite"

Their lojik amounts to 'you arent perfect, so I hav the rite to do anything I want'.

'You drive a car, rite? So I hav the rite to dump barj loadz uv hazardous waste into the Amazon!'
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:44 am

JO understood my point perfectly well, Poodle. I suggest you make an effort in reading too.

(you're still required to provide the proof for your alegation)

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:13 am

supervitor wrote:JO understood my point perfectly well, Poodle. I suggest you make an effort in reading too.

I've tried twice. How many times do I have to repeat what you said before you accept the fact that you said it?

Here's a paraphrase for you ...

Those {!#%@} right-wingers always call left-wingers {!#%@} hypocrites. Bastards. {!#%@} them. They're {!#%@} hypocrites.

Spotted it yet?

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:20 am

Poodle wrote:
supervitor wrote:JO understood my point perfectly well, Poodle. I suggest you make an effort in reading too.

I've tried twice. How many times do I have to repeat what you said before you accept the fact that you said it?

Here's a paraphrase for you ...

Those {!#%@} right-wingers always call left-wingers {!#%@} hypocrites. Bastards. {!#%@} them. They're {!#%@} hypocrites.

Spotted it yet?

Jesus, Poodle, that's not the alegation I asked you to provide. That one was obvious for me, because I'd just written it (and I know what I write). This is what you need to show: that I argue that no one should be called a hypocrite.

Poodle wrote:You spend all that time and effort arguing that no one should be called a hypocrite

Get it?

P.S. If you are so dense that you can't understand this post:

supervitor wrote:
Alegation by Poodle wrote:supervitor spends all that time and effort arguing that no one should be called a hypocrite

Proofs provided by Poodle, so far wrote:...

How could you possible understand a text so complex as mine?

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:10 am

Oh - how could I have possibly missed something so blatantly obvious? Mea culpa ...

... if I happen to ignore this ...

"{!#%@} the right-wingers, they're the hypocrites".

See - it works both ways.

"How could you possible understand a text so complex as mine?" you ask. Well, I just read it, you know?

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Postby ElectricMonk » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:29 am

from a Darwinian standpoint, the most successful bird that ever lived is the Chicken: it has tricked humans into feeding and sheltering it, giving it a world population in the billions.
Cows and pigs are similarly abusing human work to grow and reproduce: we put in far more energy into raising animals that we get out of them in terms of nourishment.

Following this line of argument, eating non-farmed fish is far more morally problematic than eating pork.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:39 am

Thats wun way to think about it.

Wen the Protien Raider alienz get here, we shoud follow the chicken stratejy - taste real good and bekum a galactic hit! Or maybe thats alredy the plan? It woud explain the entire dum peepl breeding like flyz thing.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Postby ElectricMonk » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:03 am

JO 753 wrote:Thats wun way to think about it.

Wen the Protien Raider alienz get here, we shoud follow the chicken stratejy - taste real good and bekum a galactic hit! Or maybe thats alredy the plan? It woud explain the entire dum peepl breeding like flyz thing.

absolutely!
wouldn't you rather be a prime Angus (preferably a breeding bull) than a rhino without a horn?
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:08 am

JO 753 wrote:So, thats why I eat meat.
I enjoyed reading your post. I eat meat. I love animals. I can't reconcile these two different activities in my head in any moral way. It is a problem. Because I can't work out a "justification" for myself, I simply don't offer advice to other people.

I think the distinction between commercial grown food and animals in the wild, is probably pretty important. I would not hesitate to kill a game-human hunter, attempting to kill some poor innocent bear or lion, going about its business in the wild. I have no problem with a bloke who works in an abattoir.

I wonder how many farmers, fall in love with one particular cow or working dog and keep it it as a pet, while the rest of the herd is sent off for slaughter. I imagine this is common.

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Flash » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:01 am

JO 753 wrote:

And the countless UFO sightings and abductions. They are loading their abattoir ships as we speak and also write the haute cuisine cooking books with humans in the starring role.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

xouper
True Skeptic

Postby xouper » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:23 am

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:39 am

:hmm: That looks like a wild dear.
Hi, Io the lurker.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:53 am

Jo: I haven't dissected the thread, but a fast review did not reveal the answer to your desired contradiction.

Its a simple fact: there is no right to life. Not for hoomans, nor anything else, including rocks.

Just look.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:41 am

ElectricMonk wrote:wouldn't you rather be a prime Angus (preferably a breeding bull) than a rhino without a horn?

That woud depend on the 'cowz' they are offering.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:58 am

Gubmint for us
not the rich.

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:08 am

Poodle wrote:Oh - how could I have possibly missed something so blatantly obvious? Mea culpa ...

... if I happen to ignore this ...

"{!#%@} the right-wingers, they're the hypocrites".

See - it works both ways.

"How could you possible understand a text so complex as mine?" you ask. Well, I just read it, you know?

Yes, {!#%@} them. And they are hypocrites for the double standard. that's what I think

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:58 am

You have a problem with logic, Poo Poo boy.

Let me help.
First you made the alegation:

1. Supervitor says on the forum all the time that "no one should call anyone hypocrite"
2. Supervitor says "they're the hypocrites"
Therefore Supervitor is hypocrite

But you cannot justify or provide evidence for the first permisse. Because it's not true. So, your conclusion fails.

Then you change your tactic, perhaps thinking "maybe I can still save this screw up". You say supervitor says:

"Those {!#%@} right-wingers always call left-wingers {!#%@} hypocrites. Bastards. {!#%@} them. They're {!#%@} hypocrites."

implying that supervitor is hypocrite, because he's saying "they" are hypocrites. But the reason "they" are hypocrites is not because "they" shout "hypocrites". It's for applying a double standard in their reasoning, like it's clear in supervitor's text.

Therefore, you have difficulties in logic and in interpretation.

Always the same, our Poo Poo boy. Multiple avenues to justify his nonsense. Until he eventually gives up. ;)

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:24 am

super: what you said was: ".....put great pressure on people........Or else the shameless shaming: "You're a hypocrite" which is only one step below a direct statement that calling someone a hypocrite should not be done....unless in your world shameless shaming is a good thing and is recommended after putting great pressure on them to conform doesn't work.

Do you?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:51 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:super: what you said was: ".....put great pressure on people........Or else the shameless shaming: "You're a hypocrite" which is only one step below a direct statement that calling someone a hypocrite should not be done....unless in your world shameless shaming is a good thing and is recommended after putting great pressure on them to conform doesn't work.

Do you?

You didn't read what's below that, in between the two "{!#%@} them's". That's what justifies the hypocrisy. Or in other words, the problem is not the "putting pressure on people" (an act) or "shameless shaming" (an act and a characteristic), but the double standards in applying it:

we are people too and we also have to live in this world and there's absolutely no need to be the most ascetic people on the planet or try to find justifications for our "sins", just because of our sense of justice is stronger.

as in, demanding you to be an "ascetic monk" when "they" are nothing but.

Understand? I say "{!#%@} them". I justify it. Then I say "{!#%@} them" again.
I think it's clear. In the text, its structure and its tone. But you do need to have interpretive skills. Like they used to teach us at school.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:16 pm

super: that may well be what you think....especially after being challenged on it but you made no expressed distinction between justified and unjustified calling out for hypocrisy.

Now....dry your sad little eyes, and accept as all your betters do, that none of us are perfect.

.........something, something, something...hypocrite...but I'm too lazy to parse it out.

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:52 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:super: that may well be what you think....especially after being challenged on it but you made no expressed distinction between justified and unjustified calling out for hypocrisy.

The thing is I always like to be clear, but that doesn't mean I spell everything out for the reader, I do enjoy to leave something implicit. Not exactly a challenge to the reader, more like a way for me to evaluate other people...

Being "challenged" on "it" has nothing to do with it.

Now....dry your sad little eyes, and accept as all your betters do, that none of us are perfect.

lol, never claimed otherwise. The way I see it, some try to make the world a better place, others don't. Nobody's perfect (my text also says that (it's an anthem to that concept, actually)). That would be a paradox, against the definition of human being.

.........something, something, something...hypocrite...but I'm too lazy to parse it out.

HAHA, the bobbo.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:56 pm

We agree: when you don't spell it out....its not there. When its not there, you can't make a stand on it. You have to reverse, back up, fill in, then go again.

You are {!#%@} up the middle parts.

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:05 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:We agree: when you don't spell it out....its not there. When its not there, you can't make a stand on it. You have to reverse, back up, fill in, then go again.

No, I didn't say that. I say that even when you don't spell it out, it's there. Hence my previous reference to interpretation and the school where we (I assume) were taught that.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:31 pm

supervitor wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:We agree: when you don't spell it out....its not there. When its not there, you can't make a stand on it. You have to reverse, back up, fill in, then go again.

No, I didn't say that. I say that even when you don't spell it out, it's there. Hence my previous reference to interpretation and the school where we (I assume) were taught that.

I'll say again: "bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
super: that may well be what you think....especially after being challenged on it but you made no expressed distinction between justified and unjustified calling out for hypocrisy. //// And I'll expand a bit. What you say could well be exactly what you thought you were leaving yourself room for. But a LIAR could say as much. How to avoid this verisimilitude?

LEARN to include the weasle words that do support the faintly indicated PRIVATE thoughts. Fer Instance: "The foregoing however does not prevent me from declaring: All the Pukes are hypocrites." Many other ways to say it as well.

Foolish and cuts against your own credibility WITH OTHERS, if not your own personal growth, to argue points as unsupported as this one. Rinse, Lather, Repeat---and just do better next time.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:46 pm

Are you guyz all clonez uv my sister, arguing with each other?

First you sed that it wuz yesterday wen that happened but then I sed it wuz 3 dayz ago...

BUT it wuz you who sed that earlier so I believed you befor you sed it wuznt then all uv a sudden...

I wuz rite all along kuz you never lissin so alwayz get everything mixed up and THEN you say...

YOU DID! It wuznt until last week that you suddenly chanje your story without admitting....

O YE? Well remember wen you were 5 and you sed mom wuz going to spank us for...

No no no... it wuznt that coupon you threw away it wuz the pensil that she stuck in the socket...

YOU sed it first then she sed THEN I asked if it wuz, but then you sed the oppozit and then she sed...

It coud go on forever.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Return to “Origins”