Humans were created by aliens

Creationism, Intelligent Design, and Evolution.
Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Re: Humans were created by aliens

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon May 21, 2012 5:09 am

Pamam55 wrote:I'm talking about the cold hard truth. Your ego is too big and indoctrination/programming really shows ;)

No Pam. The evidence is that you are a bit "out there".
1) You think evolution claims "humans evolved from monkeys". It doesn't.
2) You tell us that reptile aliens control earth and that humans are stupid for believing what they are told. You just told us to ignore you!
3) You can't even describe your entire theory.
4) You haven't got a shred of evidence.
5) You haven't worked out that David Icke runs a tongue in cheek forum to sell T-shirts for profit. You think he is for real and wonder why people pat you on the back while holding back laughter.

Sadly the "55" in your handle suggests you are not a child.

Pamam55
Regular Poster

Postby Pamam55 » Mon May 21, 2012 5:13 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Pamam55 wrote:I'm talking about the cold hard truth. Your ego is too big and indoctrination/programming really shows ;)

No Pam. The evidence is that you are a bit "out there".
1) You think evolution claims "humans evolved from monkeys". It doesn't.
2) You tell us that reptile aliens control earth and that humans are stupid for believing what they are told. You just told us to ignore you!
3) You can't even describe your entire theory.
4) You haven't got a shred of evidence.
5) You haven't worked out that David Icke runs a tongue in cheek forum to sell T-shirts for profit. You think he is for real and wonder why people pat you on the back while holding back laughter.

Sadly the "55" in your handle suggests you are not a child.

1) ?
2) You think that humans run this planet and that aliens have no effect however you've been shown thousands of examples of UFOs, been given thousands of statements from whistle blowers, etc but succumb to earth's authority figures.
3) Your theory is based on what is told to you in the media and in science which is a JOKE and is NOT the truth.
4) YOU haven't got a shred of evidence.
5) OMG David Icke makes around $150,000/year OMG WOW! Let's go after him but not look at the billions and trillions made through wars, slaughter and invasion based upon lies

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon May 21, 2012 5:18 am

Pamam55 wrote:You believe that humans run this planet? Where is your proof?
Humans don't run the planet. The planet has been here for a very long time before humans and will be here for a very long time after humans.

Are you saying Adolf Hitler didn't exterminate 5.3 million victims but rather, you think a alien reptile disguised as Adolf Hitler painted landscapes in Austria for ten or so years before joining the German Workers Party and establishing the NSDAP ( Nazis) and then moved onto attempting to control Europe? ( This may explain why Hitler's landscapes were so average) . This is a very interesting theory if it wasn't INSANE.

Are you saying an alien reptile disguised himself as FD Roosevelt, gave himself polio to end up in a wheelchair and then decided to die just before the end of the war. This is a very interesting theory if it wasn't INSANE.

Pamam55
Regular Poster

Postby Pamam55 » Mon May 21, 2012 5:19 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Pamam55 wrote:You believe that humans run this planet? Where is your proof?
Humans don't run the planet. The planet has been here for a very long time before humans and will be here for a very long time after humans.

Are you saying Adolf Hitler didn't exterminate 5.3 million victims but rather, you think a alien reptile disguised as Adolf Hitler painted landscapes in Austria for ten or so years before joining the German Workers Party and establishing the NSDAP ( Nazis) and then moved onto attempting to control Europe? ( This may explain why Hitler's landscapes were so average) . This is a very interesting theory if it wasn't INSANE.

Are you saying an alien reptile disguised himself as FD Roosevelt, gave himself polio to end up in a wheelchair and then decided to die just before the end of the war. This is a very interesting theory if it wasn't INSANE.

What are you talking about?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon May 21, 2012 5:27 am

Pamam55 wrote:1) ?
2) You think that humans run this planet and that aliens have no effect however you've been shown thousands of examples of UFOs, been given thousands of statements from whistle blowers, etc but succumb to earth's authority figures.
3) Your theory is based on what is told to you in the media and in science which is a JOKE and is NOT the truth.
5) OMG David Icke makes around $150,000/year OMG WOW! Let's go after him but not look at the billions and trillions made through wars, slaughter and invasion based upon lies

Poor poor Pam
1) You couldn't even admit your error about evolution. Tsk tsk tsk....
2) A UFO is an unidentified flying object, no more, no less. Do you have a photo of an alien lizard waving at the little children from the window of a spaceship in your collection? No? Suprise suprise!
3) Science isn't a "media". You seem continually confused by that issue.
4) Shall we start with DNA evidence and move on from there?
5) David Icke doesn't make $150,000 a year. Are you aware that David is in England. The currency in England is called "pounds" ( £ ). England is part of a large Island on the left side of Europe. Europe is big land mass that is not in America. I hope that clears up your confusion.

Pamam55
Regular Poster

Postby Pamam55 » Mon May 21, 2012 5:33 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Pamam55 wrote:1) ?

Poor poor Pam
1) You couldn't even admit your error about evolution. Tsk tsk tsk....
2) A UFO is an unidentified flying object, no more, no less. Do you have a photo of an alien lizard waving at the little children from the window of a spaceship in your collection? No? Suprise suprise!
3) Science isn't a "media". You seem continually confused by that issue.
4) Shall we start with DNA evidence and move on from there?
5) David Icke doesn't make $150,000 a year. Are you aware that David is in England. The currency in England is called "pounds" ( £ ). England is part of a large Island on the left side of Europe. Europe is big land mass that is not in America. I hope that clears up your confusion.

Why do you keep on attacking David icke? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0P38WEHaWU

Have you ever met those who run this planet? (No of course you haven't). You have ZERO proof of your extraordinary claims

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon May 21, 2012 6:10 am

Pamam55 wrote: Why do you keep on attacking David icke?

I don't. I think he is hilarious. He is making fun of really stupid people and becoming rich at the same time. Mind you there are a couple of people who don't know it's a joke ( That would be you)

Pamam55 wrote: Have you ever met those who run this planet?
Yes. I've also met some incredibly stupid people on this forum who can't get anything right and can't admit to making error after error. What a coincidence!

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Mon May 21, 2012 6:41 am

Pamam55 wrote:Why do you keep on attacking David icke?

Because he's an invisible pink unicorn trying to take over the Earth, duh!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon May 21, 2012 6:57 am

Gord wrote:
Pamam55 wrote:Why do you keep on attacking David icke?

Because he's an invisible pink unicorn trying to take over the Earth, duh!

I don't know about this one Gord. I don't think Pam has any conspiracy theory at all. She certainly can't write it down. I think Pam just has a lot of fuzzy disconnected thoughts going on in her head about 9/11, aliens, lizards, UFOs, evil-governments etc. She's watched too many X-file episodes to remember one coherent story line to post here.

If I have to read some fantasy at least let there be a decent story line (and airbrushed buxom wenches riding dinosaurs.)

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Mon May 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Pamam55 wrote:The human species was created by a reptilian looking race of beings. This has been documented in every ancient account and civilization. Their hybrids still rule the earth to this day- the royal families and others in banking, business, politics, etc.

Wait a minute! The Jews are really reptile aliens!?

Pamam55 wrote:Have you ever met those who run this planet? (No of course you haven't).

For me, since people run the planet, and I've met plenty of them, the answer is "yes".
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Pamam55
Regular Poster

Postby Pamam55 » Mon May 21, 2012 2:47 pm

I find it quite hilarious and ironic that none of you are in an elite secret society or member of a royal family yet accept their existence and STILL you claim you know the truth. Too funny! :lol:

Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Postby Major Malfunction » Mon May 21, 2012 3:02 pm

In deed, your highness.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

Pamam55
Regular Poster

Postby Pamam55 » Mon May 21, 2012 3:07 pm

Monster wrote:
Pamam55 wrote:The human species was created by a reptilian looking race of beings. This has been documented in every ancient account and civilization. Their hybrids still rule the earth to this day- the royal families and others in banking, business, politics, etc.

Pamam55 wrote:Have you ever met those who run this planet? (No of course you haven't).

For me, since people run the planet, and I've met plenty of them, the answer is "yes".

Prove it- you wouldn't even know where to begin looking

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Mon May 21, 2012 3:28 pm

Pamam55 wrote:
Monster wrote:

If you think I don't know where to begin looking, tell me where to look.

Proof that humans run the planet: Politicians make policies, which are enacted as laws, and stuff happens regarding those laws. I vastly simplified it, but you should get the idea. And nonpoliticians also do a lot, but I'm just talking about politicians here.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Pamam55
Regular Poster

Postby Pamam55 » Mon May 21, 2012 3:34 pm

Monster wrote:
Pamam55 wrote:
Monster wrote:

If you think I don't know where to begin looking, tell me where to look.

Proof that humans run the planet: Politicians make policies, which are enacted as laws, and stuff happens regarding those laws. I vastly simplified it, but you should get the idea. And nonpoliticians also do a lot, but I'm just talking about politicians here.

Haha wow...you're like at a first grade level no offense

OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Postby OlegTheBatty » Mon May 21, 2012 3:44 pm

. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Postby Austin Harper » Mon May 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Didn't you guys see that documentary V back in 1983? They even had some follow-ups in 1984 and 2009.

Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

Pamam55
Regular Poster

Postby Pamam55 » Mon May 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Austin Harper wrote:Didn't you guys see that documentary V back in 1983? They even had some follow-ups in 1984 and 2009.

Lots of people in the film industry know where humans came from

Not really a secret

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Mon May 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Can you tell us why you believe in alien reptile overlords? Or is it just a special feeling?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

Lance Kennedy
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Super Skeptic

Postby Lance Kennedy » Mon May 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Just read through this thread. It is hilarious! I think it could be repackaged as a script and sent to Monty Python. I can just see the new movie now. "Monty Python and the reptilian overlords."

Keep it up, Pamam. I can always do with a good laugh.

Pamam55
Regular Poster

Postby Pamam55 » Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:Just read through this thread. It is hilarious! I think it could be repackaged as a script and sent to Monty Python. I can just see the new movie now. "Monty Python and the reptilian overlords."

Keep it up, Pamam. I can always do with a good laugh.

Yea, real funny

The truth is and always will be an enemy of humanity

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue May 22, 2012 12:56 am

This one's cute. Can we keep it?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Tue May 22, 2012 1:10 am

You'll have to feed it and clean up after it and take it for walks. Otherwise I'll send it to the pound.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Face_Palm
BANNED

Postby Face_Palm » Tue May 22, 2012 1:24 am

Pamam55 wrote:
Austin Harper wrote:Didn't you guys see that documentary V back in 1983? They even had some follow-ups in 1984 and 2009.

Lots of people in the film industry know where humans came from

Not really a secret

The gaming industry apparently has some knowledge of this too:

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Argonian
:borg: 2.0

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue May 22, 2012 8:20 am

Pamam55 wrote:Lots of people in the film industry know where humans came from

Not really a secret

I work in the film industry. Name one person who you think knows.

You can't can you? You can't even write down what your theory is!

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue May 22, 2012 11:11 am

Somebody's really enjoying being out the locked ward.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

busterggi
Regular Poster
Custom Title: General Weirdness

Postby busterggi » Tue May 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Face_Palm wrote:You'll be surprised what cats know.

Who wouldn't be?

Pamam55
Regular Poster

Postby Pamam55 » Tue May 22, 2012 4:43 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Pamam55 wrote:Lots of people in the film industry know where humans came from

Not really a secret

I work in the film industry. Name one person who you think knows.

You can't can you? You can't even write down what your theory is!

Spielberg and Lucas for starters...Ive met both of them

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue May 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Pamam55 wrote:Spielberg and Lucas for starters...Ive met both of them

What a coincidence. I sued and won against Robert Raymond the associate producer of Schindler's List. He failed to pay for soundtrack composition my client supplied him. He now lives in a shack in Byron Bay. So how come his secret lizard alien friends didn't come rescue him? How come it was so easy for me to force Spielberg's partner, a lizard alien, out of his house to sell it?

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Wed May 23, 2012 1:48 am

No you haven't.
#ANDAMOVIE

Pamam55
Regular Poster

Postby Pamam55 » Wed May 23, 2012 1:50 am

Gord wrote:

No you haven't.

oh ok

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Wed May 23, 2012 2:06 am

Pamam55 wrote:
Gord wrote:

No you haven't.

oh ok

Feel better now?
#ANDAMOVIE

Face_Palm
BANNED

Postby Face_Palm » Fri May 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Fascinating.

Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Postby Austin Harper » Fri May 25, 2012 6:49 pm

donfie wrote:I spent a lovely weekend with Elvis and Socrates on a small planet made of gummy bears just outside the Breastillian outer nebula (as the locals call it).

I thought you looked familiar!
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

Fozzy
Poster

Postby Fozzy » Fri May 25, 2012 6:53 pm

donfie wrote:I had sex with Bill Gates once. That's how I know he's actually a twenty foot giant with seven arms.

:cry: he told me I was the only one...

Pamam55
Regular Poster

Postby Pamam55 » Fri May 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Your belief systems, which were programmed into you through society is blinding you from the truth which is ridiculous easy to see

Lance Kennedy
True Skeptic

Postby Lance Kennedy » Fri May 25, 2012 9:12 pm

And what truth is that, Pamam?

Secret, alien, reptilian overlords?

Pamam55
Regular Poster

Postby Pamam55 » Fri May 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote:And what truth is that, Pamam?

Secret, alien, reptilian overlords?

Yes

Just because you don't "believe" it or seen it with your own eyes doesn't mean it's not true. Wake up and open your eyes, explore reality for yourself

Lance Kennedy
True Skeptic

Postby Lance Kennedy » Fri May 25, 2012 10:38 pm

OK
Let me get this straight.
You disbelieve in any deity. No sky daddy.
But you believe in secret alien reptilian overlords.

That really helps your credibility.

Face_Palm
BANNED

Postby Face_Palm » Fri May 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Where are we supposed to explore to find our alien reptilian overlords? I'd be up for that camping trip. BYOD!!!

Return to “Origins”