Humans were created by aliens

Creationism, Intelligent Design, and Evolution.
OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer

Re: Humans were created by aliens

Postby OutOfBreath » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:32 pm

Actually it's becoming common knowledge that civilization started at several places at slightly different times. Peru proves more recently to hold very old remains of culture indeed, not to mention seperate starting points for chinese civilizations etc. The fertile crescent is A cradle of civilizaton, but far from the only one.

Heard of symbolism btw? Egyptians drew "people" with bird and hyena heads. Are you suggesting those must have existed as well?

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:04 pm

"The falsification of history has done more to impede human
development than any one thing known to mankind"
- Rousseau 1712-1778 ------------------------some were symbolic probably, I don't think all were....
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:28 pm

gorgeous wrote: I don't think all were....

And thus you are falsifying history.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

salomed
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Humans were created by aliens

Postby salomed » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:31 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:
The answer is that the artists were not depicting aliens, but simply using artistic license to distort their images for effect.

You need to embrace Occams Razor in order to separate your thinking from crackpot ideas.

When two or more explanations are available, the simplest, that involves the fewest outrageous assumptions, is the most likely to be correct.

Given the choice between aliens, or humans telling lies, or presenting inaccurate information, the fallible human hypothesis is far more likely.

But your point is mistaken, unless I am mistaken.

How can you give a metric of reason to apply parsimonial principles when the very question of a metric is what is being questioned?

Why can't Georgious just say "Space faring life exists once of trillions of possible times therefore..."

Is your argument not BTQ/ATC ?
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:19 am

Pamam55 wrote:No, we did not "evolve" from monkeys and apes and no an imaginary "God" did not create us. We are the product of much more advanced beings than us...and they still rule the earth to this day
Matthew Ellard wrote:So Gorgeous, are you directly claiming lizard people run this planet?

Gorgeous wrote:yes Ellard....illuminati...

So, as you claim Disney is a Illuminati company, you are claiming "lizard people" are currently producing the next Star Wars film. Your brain tells you, Harrison Ford is currently being directed by a lizard, who just had a medical checkup for insurance purposes .
:D

Now this story is obviously totally insane crap, isn't it?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:23 am

Pamam55 wrote:The human species was created by a reptilian looking race of beings. This has been documented in every ancient account and civilization. Their hybrids still rule the earth to this day- the royal families and others in banking, business, politics,

Gorgeous? Do you really believe the English Royal family, are in fact lizards?

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:18 am

yep...and the Bushes,....most or all of illum....
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:39 am

gorgeous wrote:yep...and the Bushes,....most or all of illum....

So if the Bush family are "alien lizards" how do they have children with people who are not "alien lizards".

Please explain in depth how you see this working.......

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:45 am

ever see Laura Bush?....tell me she's not a lizard....

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:48 am

gorgeous wrote:ever see Laura Bush?....tell me she's not a lizard....

"She is not a lizard"

Stop dodging

Tell me how "alien lizard" people, as you claim the Bush family are, can have children with normal humans? .

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:51 am

actually reptilian aliens have had sex with humans....women at least....the women often report having powerful orgasms that embarrass them....Mufon has had articles about it, stated in books, too...

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:14 am

gorgeous wrote:actually reptilian aliens have had sex with humans....women at least....the women often report having powerful orgasms that embarrass them....Mufon has had articles about it, stated in books, too...

Stop Dodging.

Let's try again

How can "alien lizards" have health human children with normal humans, if they are different species?

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:22 am

lizard magic....

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:31 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Let's try again

How can "alien lizards" have health human children with normal humans, if they are different species?
gorgeous wrote:lizard magic....

So you believe "magical lizards" are currently in a storyboard meeting, at Disney, for the new Star Wars film?

Has it ever occurred to you, even for a nano-second, that this may not be true or even plausible.

4POfp.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Monster » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:14 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Let's try again

gorgeous wrote:lizard magic....

So you believe "magical lizards" are currently in a storyboard meeting, at Disney, for the new Star Wars film?

Has it ever occurred to you, even for a nano-second, that this may not be true or even plausible.

4POfp.jpg

I betcha she was lying about it being lizard magic.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:06 am

Monster wrote: I betcha she was lying about it being lizard magic.

Yes. I think lying comes natural to some people.

Based on the hip replacement story I'm assuming Gorgeous is over 50. I'm actually going to make a punt and say she is or will turn 60 in 2015, based on something I noticed.

Am I right Gorgeous?

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:56 pm

hardly

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:46 pm

Monster wrote:I betcha she was lying about it being lizard magic.

Ahem.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster

Postby OutOfBreath » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:35 pm

gorgeous wrote:ever see Laura Bush?....tell me she's not a lizard....

I looove that kind of argument. What an insult! :)

So, basically, most unattractive people over 70 are reptilians then? Or is it just unattractive people over 70 with some loose association to someone rich and/or powerful? Do tell.

Peace
Dan

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:07 pm

no, Laura is a nice looking older woman...just her eyes and face tell me she's a lizard keeping a lot of secrets...

Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Postby Austin Harper » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:49 am

There's no way this guy is for real, right?
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:43 am

Austin Harper wrote:There's no way this guy is for real, right?

Yep She's for real. She is simply copying the posts she made on JREF three months ago under the name Zengirl. In fact, the boys and girls at JREF are having fun reading the posts that she is making here on our forum. ( They probably tricked her into posting here as a bit of sport "pass the cosmic troll to the next science forum")

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... ht=zengirl

Suspension
"zengirl has been suspended for 3 days for multiple breaches of the Membership Agreement and for disregarding Moderator warnings".
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... ht=zengirl

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster

Postby OutOfBreath » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:32 pm

I was sure it was Pamam making a new appearance, but I am starting to grudgingly accept that there may be more than very few people out there with similar beliefs.

Aw heck, let's get the details:

Gorgeous?
How do you know the lizards are aliens?
How do you know they come from "the constellation Draco". (Which sounds good, but is a spectacularly unspecific place description)

Heck, how do you know anything about this? Seen anyone first hand, or is it all youtube greatness?
I assume you're reading David Icke's pseudo new-age ramblings for this stuff. How do you know that he speaks truth and is not just duping people for the $ involved in running his publishing/lecture business?`(Of course he could sorta believe himself what he's saying so that he isn't really dishonest, but how do you know what he says is true?)

Peace
Dan

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Monster » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:11 pm

gorgeous wrote:no, Laura is a nice looking older woman...just her eyes and face tell me she's a lizard keeping a lot of secrets...

She's nice looking yet her face tells you she's a lizard. So ... you think lizards are attractive?
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Fri May 29, 2015 4:54 pm

The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests

A new genetic study suggests a lineage of Egyptian pharaohs were subjected to willful genetic manipulation by a technologically advanced civilization. Some...

bitly.com|By anh nhung le thi-------A new genetic study suggests a lineage of Egyptian pharaohs were subjected to willful genetic manipulation by a technologically advanced civilization. Some would call this definitive proof that the builders of the pyramids had a strong connection with beings that originated elsewhere in the universe.--------------------------------------Stuart Fleischmann, Assistant Professor of Comparative Genomics at the Swiss University in Cairo and his team have recently published the results of a 7-year study that mapped the genomes of 9 ancient Egyptian Pharaohs. If proven correct, their findings could potentially change the world’s history books.
Fleischmann and his team subjected the precious samples of ancient DNA to a process called Polymerse Chain Reaction (PCR). In the field of molecular biology this technique is often used to replicate and amplify a single copy of a piece of DNA, giving researchers a clear picture of someone’s genetic fingerprint.

Eight out of nine samples returned interesting but typical results. The ninth sample belonged to Akhenaten, the enigmatic 14th century BC pharaoh and father of Tutankhamun. A small fragment of desiccated brain tissue had been the source of the DNA sample and the test was repeated using bone tissue but the same results were obtained.
One of the culprits was a gene called CXPAC-5, which is responsible for cortex growth. The anomaly is visible in the image below.---------------The right section shows the prevalence of the CXPAC5 gene in a normal human. On the left we have Ahenaten’s DNA sample.
It appears this increased activity in Akhenaten’s genome would suggest he had a higher cranial capacity because of the need to house a larger cortex. But what mutation would have caused a human brain to grow? We have yet to discover such a technique despite years of breakthroughs in genetics. Could this 3,300 year-old evidence point out to ancient genetic manipulation? Was it the work of advanced extraterrestrial beings.
Is the mythology of ancient Egypt more than a collection of allegoric tales? Prof. Fleischmann explains:
Telomerase [a genetic enzyme] is only expended by two processes: extreme aging and extreme mutation. Genetic and archaeological data suggests Amenhotep IV/Akhenaten lived to about 45 years of age. That is not nearly enough to consume all the chromosomal telomerase, leaving behind one inconvenient but possible explanation.

This hypothesis is also backed up by the fact that electron microscope analysis revealed signs of nucleotidic cicatrix, which is a telltale sign of the DNA helix healing after being exposed to strong mutagens.”
Does this suggest that Akhenaten, one of ancient Egypt’s most mysterious pharaohs, was subjected to genetic modification during his life? If anything, this allegation supports the theory that ancient aliens once visited the civilization that lived along the banks of the Nile.
Another interesting piece of evidence provides backing to this hypothesis. The image below shows two microscope photographs of osseous tissue sampled from the skull of Akhenaten and that of a different mummy of the same age.

Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Postby Austin Harper » Fri May 29, 2015 4:57 pm

Did you cite bit.ly as your source? They're just a link shortening service.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri May 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Whut?

Oops, hehe. Just saw what you meant. Carry one...

Lard, save me from your followers.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri May 29, 2015 5:21 pm

Oh, btw, here's an article linked to as a study:

http://www.medicalalumni.org/bulletin/s ... gical.html
Akhenaten Suffered from Familial Gynecomastia, Craniosynostosis

Akhenaten, a pharaoh during Egypt’s 18th Dynasty—best known for transforming Egypt’s religious system from worship of multiple gods to the worship of one god—may have had two medical abnormalities that could explain his portrayal in sculpture and carvings with an exaggerated female appearance and elongated head...
While the bodies of many pharaohs and members of their families have been preserved as mummies, no mummy of Akhenaten has been found...

Very confusing...

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat May 30, 2015 1:41 am

Austin Harper wrote:Did you cite bit.ly as your source? They're just a link shortening service.
The article would appear to be totally bogus.

The only Swiss university in Cairo, is Victoria University, with business courses. There is no Stuart Fleischmann, Assistant Professor at any university that I can find anywhere.

In reality, Akhenaten's DNA does seem to have been tested to determine his family connection to Tutankhamen in 2013 by a French university.
“The consequence of that is that the DNA of the third generation between cousins looks like the DNA between a brother and sister,” said Gabolde, the director of the archaeological expedition of Université Paul Valery-Montpellier III in the Royal Necropolis at el-Amarna. “I believe that Tutankhamun is the son of Akhenaten and Nefertiti, but that Akhenaten and Nefertiti were cousins.”

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat May 30, 2015 1:52 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Austin Harper wrote:Did you cite bit.ly as your source? They're just a link shortening service.
The article would appear to be totally bogus.

The only Swiss university in Cairo, is Victoria University, with business courses. There is no Stuart Fleischmann, Assistant Professor at any university that I can find anywhere.

In reality, Akhenaten's DNA does seem to have been tested to determine his family connection to Tutankhamen in 2013 by a French university.
“The consequence of that is that the DNA of the third generation between cousins looks like the DNA between a brother and sister,” said Gabolde, the director of the archaeological expedition of Université Paul Valery-Montpellier III in the Royal Necropolis at el-Amarna. “I believe that Tutankhamun is the son of Akhenaten and Nefertiti, but that Akhenaten and Nefertiti were cousins.”

I went to this from the Akhenaten Wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten wrote:...Interest in Akhenaten increased with the discovery in the Valley of the Kings, at Luxor, of the tomb of King Tutankhamun, who has been proved to be Akhenaten's son according to DNA testing in 2010.[13] A mummy found in KV55 in 1907 has been identified as that of Akhenaten. This man and Tutankhamun are related without question,[14] but the identification of the KV55 mummy as Akhenaten has been questioned.[6][15][16][17][18]

Looks interesting. :gum:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat May 30, 2015 1:56 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Oh, btw, here's an article linked to as a study:

Akhenaten, a pharaoh during Egypt’s 18th Dynasty—best known for transforming Egypt’s religious system from worship of multiple gods to the worship of one god—may have had two medical abnormalities that could explain his portrayal in sculpture and carvings with an exaggerated female appearance and elongated head...

Believe it or not I, I actually have thought about this before.

I'm not sure if anyone can prove it was a medical condition or not. However, the formal poses that became regimented in Egyptian art where only for royal family members and important people. The lower classes and artisans did have more natural poses and realism. The skill to sculpt and paint realistically did exist.

Therefore I cannot claim that inexperience in natural poses was a cause for Akhenaten's weird look. However as the representations of other family members ,before and after Akhenaten, were highly stylised, it may be that they all looked like him anyway and we simply don't know.

I suggest that as DNA proves that Akhenaten is genetically related to the royal family, before him, that it seems probable that they all did sort of look like him.

Return to “Origins”