A new form of Modern Interactive Dualism for Binding Problem of Consciousness and Consciousness's Arrow of Time

What you think about how you think.
consciousnessdualism

A new form of Modern Interactive Dualism for Binding Problem of Consciousness and Consciousness's Arrow of Time

Postby consciousnessdualism » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:21 am

Here is my revised draft proposal of a new form of Modern Interactive Dualism that may help to provide a preliminary solution to the Binding Problem of Consciousness and Consciousness’s Arrow of Time:

https://zh.scribd.com/document/329710574/Dua

Anyone who is interested may take a look or give advise.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Re: A new form of Modern Interactive Dualism for Binding Problem of Consciousness and Consciousness's Arrow of Time

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:22 am

What problem?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: cognitively consonant

Re: A new form of Modern Interactive Dualism for Binding Problem of Consciousness and Consciousness's Arrow of Time

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:14 pm

I don't remember agreeing to believe in dualism. It's been weeks since I went drinking.
"Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge."—Carl Sagan

"Every philosophy is tinged with the coloring of some secret imaginative background, which never emerges explicitly into its train of reasoning."—Alfred North Whitehead

"Knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world."—Louis Pasteur

Return to “Brain, Mind, & Consciousness”