debunk neo advaita

God, the FSM, and everything else.
mirror93
Poster

debunk neo advaita

Postby mirror93 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:02 am

That is another response to Placid and some idiots spamming this new religion........
Even if you remove all labels about 'me', my mind, my thoughts, my self, my life, my personality, my ego, your ego, your self, your memories, your body, etc..... and remove all other labels about reality, objects, etc.... you still won't get to the point where your labels, or your advaita religion is true.. that will only make you get an empty view of things, you will no longer recognize yourself, your individuality, your body, and won't be able to communicate using labels, you may get depersonalization, which is only a psychological problem, that's all. The thing is, Placid and some others, make a whole religion out of playing with it, distorting concepts, and then, they think that by removing these concepts from your mind, this information, or removing your knowledge from your mind, you will get to a point where you become what they think you should, like, if you remove the knowledge that you are a person or the RECOGNITION that you are an individual, you suddenly become their labels or their 'god' or the "true self" which are concepts they made up or read in books. If there wasn't no placid here, you wouldn't know about her concepts, no one born knowing any of placid's crap, which itself debunks her whole argument.
She forgots that HER labels, HER concepts are also labels and concepts, where does it says that her concepts should be true and the others, false and empty? If she was honest, with her "nothing" and "empty" theory, by removing all labels, you get no "real" label, if she was honest, even her labels would be false, she would simply play buddha, "Not-self" in a forest and be {!#%@} quiet. without bothering skeptics with 100 posts about the same BS

tags: neo advaita, advaita, hinduism, debunked, non duality, BS, nonsense
:paladin:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Re: debunk neo advaita

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:44 am

Seriously? This couldn't have been posted in one of the many already existing threads?

(Also be careful with creating topics aimed at other users, especially attacks. It's normally frowned up in these parts...)

ETA: Forum Rules and Acceptable Use Policy

Level 4
[...]
• Topics opened for the personal attack of another user.

Lard, save me from your followers.

Dimebag
Regular Poster

Postby Dimebag » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:59 am

My response to neo advaita. It is totally impractical as a way of being in the world. It is totally impractical to live with those concepts in the real world, so instead, they remove themselves from the world, and or remove the world from themselves. Like sticking their heads in the sand, now all their problems are solved, unfortunately now, they have no way of acting within the world. That's a pretty clear indication that something is untrue.

daramantus
Poster

Postby daramantus » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:19 pm

advaita nonsense

mirror93
Poster

Postby mirror93 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:21 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Seriously? This couldn't have been posted in one of the many already existing threads?

(Also be careful with creating topics aimed at other users, especially attacks. It's normally frowned up in these parts...)

Level 4
[...]

No, I'm doing it for the sake of google

mirror93
Poster

Postby mirror93 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:22 pm

I'm not personally attacking her, just mentioning. I'm actually attacking her beliefs, not herself

mirror93
Poster

Postby mirror93 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:32 pm

Dimebag wrote:My response to neo advaita. It is totally impractical as a way of being in the world. It is totally impractical to live with those concepts in the real world, so instead, they remove themselves from the world, and or remove the world from themselves. Like sticking their heads in the sand, now all their problems are solved, unfortunately now, they have no way of acting within the world. That's a pretty clear indication that something is untrue.

remove the world from themselves? what do you mean?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:21 pm

It's an escapist practice that shuns accountability.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:09 pm

mirror93 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Seriously? This couldn't have been posted in one of the many already existing threads?

Level 4
[...]

No, I'm doing it for the sake of google

How much do they pay you?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:44 pm

daramantus wrote:advaita nonsense

daramantus! You're alive!

(Old people: You have to reassure them.)
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

daramantus
Poster

Postby daramantus » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:44 pm

Gord wrote:
daramantus wrote:advaita nonsense

daramantus! You're alive!

(Old people: You have to reassure them.)

hey Gord, :wave:

Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”