My new support for hedonism

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Omniverse
Poster

My new support for hedonism

Postby Omniverse » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:36 pm

Hedonism is a philosophy which states that pleasure is the only good thing in life. I have come up with my own arguments to support hedonism. I think these arguments could possibly be breakthrough discoveries. However, this is way too long for me to present here. Besides, it cannot fit within this post. I have written a whole book on it and I have written a summary of my book. For now, I will just present the book summary which also has the Q&A Section to it for more important information and further support for hedonism. This is a link to my Deviant Art journal which has the book summary. Read what you can of it and respond. If you can read all of it and give a full response to all of it, then that would be lovely:

http://fav.me/dc41lib

Proof That Our Emotions Are The Perception Of Value: I talk about how our emotions allow us to perceive value. Many people would disagree with this idea because many people think that emotions are just simply emotions (i.e. how we feel about things) and nothing more. But I think this example I am going to give you might prove how our emotions really are the perception of value. When you, for example, feel fear from being in a dangerous situation, that feeling of fear is a chemical message to the brain which is telling your brain something. It tells your brain "THREAT!!!" or "DANGER!!!" This would be no different than your brain getting the message "IT MATTERS!!!"

When something matters to you, this means it is something good or bad from your perspective. For example, if the loss of your loved one mattered to you or if getting a new movie is something that mattered to you, then this means those things had value from your perspective. Therefore, when you feel fear, that is no different than your brain getting the message that this dangerous situation you felt fear from was something bad. So, I can honestly conclude that emotions are the message of value to our brains. But since people are in denial of this, then they are in denial of their own emotions. That is why I do not trust humanity because people are often times in denial and delusional.

Humanity currently believes in this idea that emotions being the source of value in our lives is for the weak-minded and that the real value comes about through our intellect, character, and morals. I think humanity is also in denial when it comes to their moral and intellectual based values because I don't think these are real values. In essence, my views oppose the vast majority of humanity. I think the emotional values are the real values while the values founded upon morality, intellect, and character are the fake values. But humanity thinks the opposite. Humanity thinks I am the one who is delusional and in denial and I think it is humanity that is delusional and in denial.
Last edited by Omniverse on Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: My new support for hedonism

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:51 pm

Lotus-eaters make nothing.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:10 pm

Omniverse wrote:Hedonism is a philosophy which states that pleasure is the only good thing in life.

Obviously.....WRONG. Right?

Consequences flow therefrom...............................................
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Omniverse
Poster

Postby Omniverse » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:13 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Omniverse wrote:Hedonism is a philosophy which states that pleasure is the only good thing in life.

Obviously.....WRONG. Right?

Consequences flow therefrom...............................................

Hedonism does say this. Here is the link that says this:

https://www.philosophybasics.com/branch_hedonism.html

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:18 pm

Masochism, on the other hand, is constantly returning to the scene of your most embarrassing moments. I look forward to reading your little booky-wooky. I could do with a good laugh.

Omniverse
Poster

Postby Omniverse » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:23 pm

Poodle wrote:

Masochism, on the other hand, is constantly returning to the scene of your most embarrassing moments. I look forward to reading your little booky-wooky. I could do with a good laugh.

I talk about masochism in the Q&A Section of my book summary and I address this issue.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:24 pm

Yes, one definition of Hedomism says that ...................and its obvious wrong...............right??

Masochism is another way in which people achieve "pleasure". Not my way, but people vary. There are few "simple" rule regarding hooman behavior. Those that regurgitate short sentences.......just don't want to think on it longer.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

ElectricMonk
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Postby ElectricMonk » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:25 pm

Pursuit of happiness is fine.
Just don't go faster than your Hedonic Treadmill.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:26 pm

Omniverse wrote: I talk about masochism in the Q&A Section of my book summary and I address this issue.

Which says .................... nothing. State the conclusion/import:....................................................... ((if there is one.))

Omniverse
Poster

Postby Omniverse » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:37 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Omniverse wrote: I talk about masochism in the Q&A Section of my book summary and I address this issue.

Which says .................... nothing. State the conclusion/import:....................................................... ((if there is one.))

Here:

Sure, many people do act as though pleasant emotions are the only good things in life like how I do. But then there are people who act as though they aren't. As a matter of fact, there are masochists which would be the opposite of hedonists. They claim they love feelings of misery and despair and that it brings their lives good value. But just because people act certain ways does not mean that these people are speaking the truth. For example, there are people in this world who believe and act as though certain values are true. But said values are false. An example would be with people who believe in Thor or believe that we must repent our sins lest we be cast into an eternal lake of fire (the fundamentalist Christian values). The masochists could be delusional and in denial of their personal experience regardless of what they do, think, and how they act.

I mentioned earlier that humanity is often times delusional and in denial. From my own personal experience, positive emotions are the only way we can love, like, enjoy, and perceive good value in things and situations. Therefore, as for masochists, they would have to have had a pleasant/positive emotion on some level allowing them to love, like, enjoy, and perceive good value in having misery in their lives. Otherwise, they would just be delusional. They think they can love, like, enjoy, and perceive good value through their toughness and character alone when that is not true. Lastly, as for people who act as though they have higher emotions through their sense of morality and intellect and display acts of emotion through their intellect, character, and morality, this could be no different than how a robot can act emotional, but has no real emotion.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:06 am

The daily activities of life are not Hedonistic. Going to bed, waking up, brushing your teeth, making breakfast, cleaning the dishes, driving your car to work etc.

Just another example of an advocate focusing on ONE aspect of a subject that has 100's of elements to it.

Do you do this on all subjects?

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:26 am

So tell us, Omniverse ... what is the aim of this book? What's new? What have you said about hedonism that hasn't already been said? In general, why did you bother to write it?

Dimebag
Regular Poster

Postby Dimebag » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:58 am

Hedonism is not an effective way of being in the world. If you give in to hedonistic pleasures you will find yourself living at home in your mothers basement.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Tom Palven » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:02 pm

Poodle wrote:

I had never heard that. Do you do that?

I do. Not constantly, but often enough.

The moments usually have to do with me hurting someone unintentionally or unfairly- Larry David kind of moments. I don't usually dwell on the many occasions that I've simply made a fool of myself, although I do sometimes.

These moments may occur while dreaming or daydreaming, and I've wondered if they are like tiny bouts of depression, possibly relief valves against greater bouts of depression?

Interesting.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:46 pm

Yeah - it would have been better the other way round.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Tom Palven » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:30 pm

Poodle wrote:Yeah - it would have been better the other way round.

i don't follow you.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:55 pm

That returning to the scene of your most embarrassing moments is masochism. It's less awkward that way round. And yes, I do, and cringe sometimes. I think it's more to do with "I can't believe I said that" moments. It has to be masochistic, because I'd make serious attempts not to do it if there wasn't something in there which interested/amused me. I hope.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Matt MVS7 troll thread 689#

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:21 pm

Poodle wrote:So tell us, Omniverse ... what is the aim of this book?
The book is only ten pages long.

Here is part 5 of 5.
:lol:
https://transcendedrealms.deviantart.co ... -729541052

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Custom Title: Super Skeptic

Postby Lance Kennedy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:11 pm

Nothing wrong with a little hedonism, as long as it does not get out of control. As I always say, balance is the key. I enjoy a glass of nice shiraz in the evening, which relaxes me. If I combine that with a pleasant conversation with a like minded person , I am happy. But I would not consume a more powerful drug in order to be happier. Keep hedonism under control, like everything else.

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:45 pm

How many forums didn't you flog this on?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Omniverse
Poster

Postby Omniverse » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:42 am

I have revised my opening statement and I will just post it here:

Opening Statement/Summary: I might have actually been wrong when I said that our basic emotions are a sense in my book. But I still think they are a feeling version of value and that they are the chemical message to our brains that things are good, beautiful, bad, horrible, or disgusting. Our morality and intellect alone cannot be any real message of value to our brains. It can only give us the thought of certain values and the belief that our lives have value, but not any real message of value to our brains. Having the real message of value to our brains is how we as human beings perceive real value in regards to certain things, moments, people, and situations. Without that real message, then we can only perceive the idea of value, but not any real value.

Thus, we would not be able to see any real value in our lives and we could only just have ideas in our minds of our lives having value. But humanity is currently being fooled into believing that the ideas themselves are the real perception of value when they never were. This is what I discuss in this packet. Lastly, if we live in a spiritual universe rather than a purely naturalistic one, then our basic emotions would be where our spirits/souls get the real message that things have value and worth in our lives. Our basic emotions would, thus, be the soul's inner light and inner darkness. The inner light is the message that things are good and beautiful while the inner darkness would be the message that things are bad, horrible, and disgusting.

How I feel is the only thing that determines the value of my life. As long as I feel pleasant emotions such as happiness, joy, excitement, and beauty from things, moments, and situations, then I perceive those things, moments, and situations as something profoundly joyful, good, and beautiful. As long as I cannot feel any unpleasant emotions such as misery, disgust, hopelessness, and rage in regards to things in my life, then I cannot perceive any horrible or disgusting value in regards to anything in my life. Thus, even the most tragic event in my life such as the loss of my mother would not bother me at all as long as I could not feel any sadness or despair from her loss. I need to feel unpleasant emotions in order to perceive/experience the tragedy and horror of her loss.

Sure, I could have the idea in my mind that her loss was something horrible. But I would not be able to perceive that horrible value without my unpleasant emotions which is why her loss would not matter to me. Likewise, I need to feel pleasant emotions in order to perceive/experience the joy, beauty, and good value of things in this life. This personal experience clearly tells me that emotions are the real message of value to our brains and that our morality, character, and intellect alone cannot give our brains that message.

I am led to believe that other people are in denial of their personal experience to conclude otherwise and this is what I further expand on and talk about in the Q&A Section. I have had blissful dreams where I have felt profoundly beautiful bliss. It was something profoundly moving. In other words, this blissful state brought my life profound joy and beauty.

I cannot possibly fathom my morality, character, and intellect alone yielding such a profoundly beautiful and joyful experience in my life. Thus, this is another reason why I conclude that no mindset or attitude alone without the pleasant emotions can be any real source of beauty and joy in my life. It is another reason why I conclude that other people have to be delusional to somehow think that values founded upon morality, character, and intellect are real values.

My positive emotions are what make things, moments, and situations in my life come alive in beauty and joy while my negative emotions make things, moments, and situations come alive in horror, disgust, and tragedy. In addition, I need my positive emotions in order to like and enjoy things in my life such as my hobbies and certain television shows such as anime. But, as I explain soon, positive emotions are very fleeting things. It is very unfortunate that the only thing that can make our lives good and beautiful (our positive emotions) is something very fleeting.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:05 am

Omniverse wrote:I have revised my opening statement and I will just post it here:

Opening Statement/Summary: Sure, I could have the idea in my mind that her loss was something horrible. But I would not be able to perceive that horrible value without my unpleasant emotions which is why her loss would not matter to me. Likewise, I need to feel pleasant emotions in order to perceive/experience the joy, beauty, and good value of things in this life. This personal experience clearly tells me that emotions are the real message of value to our brains and that our morality, character, and intellect alone cannot give our brains that message.

I am led to believe that other people are in denial of their personal experience to conclude otherwise and this is what I further expand on and talk about in the Q&A Section. I have had blissful dreams where I have felt profoundly beautiful bliss. It was something profoundly moving. In other words, this blissful state brought my life profound joy and beauty.

I cannot possibly fathom my morality, character, and intellect alone yielding such a profoundly beautiful and joyful experience in my life. Thus, this is another reason why I conclude that no mindset or attitude alone without the pleasant emotions can be any real source of beauty and joy in my life. It is another reason why I conclude that other people have to be delusional to somehow think that values founded upon morality, character, and intellect are real values.

My positive emotions are what make things, moments, and situations in my life come alive in beauty and joy while my negative emotions make things, moments, and situations come alive in horror, disgust, and tragedy. In addition, I need my positive emotions in order to like and enjoy things in my life such as my hobbies and certain television shows such as anime. But, as I explain soon, positive emotions are very fleeting things. It is very unfortunate that the only thing that can make our lives good and beautiful (our positive emotions) is something very fleeting.

Matt MSV7's essay on hedonism is the same as his essay on why he doesn't have any musical talent.Matt MSV7 is simply trolling again.
https://transcendedrealms.deviantart.co ... -721532913

Here is one of Matt MVS7's best compositions that he posted on You Tube. (I'm not kidding)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxen5kqvm0w

Dimebag
Regular Poster

Postby Dimebag » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:41 am

Omniverse,

Life cannot be purely positive emotion. If you were to experience your mothers death and not feel some negative emotion, I would say there must be something wrong with you. Yes, emotions are there for a reason. They are there to tell you that, what you are experiencing is a terrible event, one which you want to avoid at all costs, if you don't die that is. The problem is, all kinds of things can evoke negative emotions, even things which might be beneficial to pay attention to, and which, if ignored might actually lead to further suffering and potentially a runaway downward spiral. The key is, to know when you should confront the source of that suffering. If you can confront and overcome the source of negative emotion, you can avoid it recurring in the future, rather than allowing it to continue to dog you.

Basically, you need to be strong and face your fears, and overcome them, rather than running from them. You do this by taking on responsibility voluntarily, bearing your own burden of life. I agree with Matthew, from time to time a little hedonism is fine, but taken to the extremes, it is self destructive to yourself and all those around you. Consume what you must in order to sustain yourself, but remain disciplined. Well that's what I think anyway.

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Postby OlegTheBatty » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:56 pm

"Work is something we do that we don't want to do so that we can do the things we do want to do". - S.R. Psychologist.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:02 pm

Dimebag wrote:Basically, you need to be strong and face your fears, and overcome them, rather than running from them.

Don't worry about taking Omniverse seriously. If you read his 10 page "book" on Hedonism, you will see it is copy and pasted from his 5 page "book" on why he can't compose music because of .....whatever... It's just his trolling theme.

The irony is that, he has been posting the same crap for five years and never actually bothered to learn to play an instrument. He is too busy trolling.

Here is one of his "music" recordings he posted on You-tube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5WSW1gu_UA&index=5&list=PLyVYnRYQOpIpUFRVHm59-AhLlOIBl0V22

Here is Omniverse (also known as) Matt MSV telling people why he is a hedonist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuilagUcLvA&index=10&list=PLyVYnRYQOpIpUFRVHm59-AhLlOIBl0V22

Phoenix76
Poster
Custom Title: Phoenix76

Postby Phoenix76 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:43 am

Ahh, {!#%@} me. Why do I continue to read this {!#%@}. Haven't we anything better to talk about? At least on Facebook I can swear and not have it blanked. This is boring.

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby Poodle » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:02 am

Phoenix76 wrote:Ahh, {!#%@} me. Why do I continue to read this {!#%@} ...

Welcome to the dark side :D

ElectricMonk
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Postby ElectricMonk » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:55 am

A critical step towards hedonistic bliss:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxIt_Q_NqMU

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby Poodle » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:35 am

That would have been so much better had Geldof been somewhere else. Still - you can't have everything.

Omniverse
Poster

Postby Omniverse » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:11 pm

Proof That Our Emotions Are The Perception Of Value: I talk about how our emotions allow us to perceive value. Many people would disagree with this idea because many people think that emotions are just simply emotions (i.e. how we feel about things) and nothing more. But I think this example I am going to give you might prove how our emotions really are the perception of value. When you, for example, feel fear from being in a dangerous situation, that feeling of fear is a chemical message to the brain which is telling your brain something. It tells your brain "THREAT!!!" or "DANGER!!!" This would be no different than your brain getting the message "IT MATTERS!!!"

When something matters to you, this means it is something good or bad from your perspective. For example, if the loss of your loved one mattered to you or if getting a new movie is something that mattered to you, then this means those things had value from your perspective. Therefore, when you feel fear, that is no different than your brain getting the message that this dangerous situation you felt fear from was something bad. So, I can honestly conclude that emotions are the message of value to our brains. But since people are in denial of this, then they are in denial of their own emotions. That is why I do not trust humanity because people are often times in denial and delusional.

Humanity currently believes in this idea that emotions being the source of value in our lives is for the weak-minded and that the real value comes about through our intellect, character, and morals. I think humanity is also in denial when it comes to their moral and intellectual based values because I don't think these are real values. In essence, my views oppose the vast majority of humanity. I think the emotional values are the real values while the values founded upon morality, intellect, and character are the fake values. But humanity thinks the opposite. Humanity thinks I am the one who is delusional and in denial and I think it is humanity that is delusional and in denial.

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby Poodle » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:24 pm

Will someone PLEASE give this bloke a Ph.D. for the above thesis and then he can piss off and we won 't have to read his drivel any longer?

Omniverse
Poster

Postby Omniverse » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:26 pm

Poodle wrote:Will someone PLEASE give this bloke a Ph.D. for the above thesis and then he can piss off and we won 't have to read his drivel any longer?

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic to put my thesis in such high regards.

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby Poodle » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:06 pm

You can't? How much clearer would you like me to make it?

Omniverse
Poster

Postby Omniverse » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Poodle wrote:You can't? How much clearer would you like me to make it?

Just simply tell me whether you were being sarcastic or not.

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby Poodle » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:39 pm

Does the word 'drivel' not give you a bit of a hint?

Omniverse
Poster

Postby Omniverse » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:41 pm

Poodle wrote:Does the word 'drivel' not give you a bit of a hint?

Now it does. It means nonsense. I was looking at that word the wrong way. I just thought it meant rantings or long explanations. But what did you find to be nonsense about my thesis? Perhaps you could point it out.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:35 am

Omniverse wrote:But what did you find to be nonsense about my thesis?

You haven't written a thesis. You have posted incoherent drivel. Where is your scientific hypothesis and supporting empirical evidence for your claim? Where have you identified any evidence that can falsify your hypotheses as required by any working hypothesis?

Read this and try again on another forum.

What is a Scientific Hypothesis?
https://www.livescience.com/21490-what- ... hesis.html

Omniverse
Poster

Postby Omniverse » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:18 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Omniverse wrote:But what did you find to be nonsense about my thesis?

You haven't written a thesis. You have posted incoherent drivel. Where is your scientific hypothesis and supporting empirical evidence for your claim? Where have you identified any evidence that can falsify your hypotheses as required by any working hypothesis?

Read this and try again on another forum.

What is a Scientific Hypothesis?

Your comment makes no sense to me. What I said was quite coherent and it was a valid point I was making. Also, this is the philosophy section. It's not a science section where I am expected to present evidence. Now, I will go ahead and present what I said again and, hopefully, it becomes more coherent for you:

Proof That Our Emotions Are The Perception Of Value: I talk about how our emotions allow us to perceive value. Many people would disagree with this idea because many people think that emotions are just simply emotions (i.e. how we feel about things) and nothing more. But I think this example I am going to give you might prove how our emotions really are the perception of value. When you, for example, feel fear from being in a dangerous situation, that feeling of fear is a chemical message to the brain which is telling your brain something.

It tells your brain "THREAT!!!" or "DANGER!!!" This would be no different than your brain getting the message "IT MATTERS!!!" When your brain gets that message of threat and danger, that allows you to perceive things and situations as being threatening and dangerous. When you perceive a situation as being threatening or dangerous, that is no different than perceiving that situation as something that matters to you because, if it's a threat or danger, then it matters.

Now, when something matters to you, this means it is something good or bad from your perspective. For example, if the loss of your loved one mattered to you or if getting a new movie is something that mattered to you, then this means those things had value from your perspective.

Therefore, when you feel fear, that is no different than your brain getting the message that this dangerous situation you felt fear from was something bad. So, I can honestly conclude that emotions are the message of value to our brains which means they really are the perception of value. But since people are in denial of this, then they are in denial of their own emotions.

That is why I do not trust humanity because people are often times in denial and delusional. Humanity currently believes in this idea that emotions being the source of value in our lives is for the weak-minded and that the real value comes about through our intellect, character, and morals. I think humanity is also in denial when it comes to their moral and intellectual based values because I don't think these are real values. In essence, my views oppose the vast majority of humanity.

I think the emotional values are the real values while the values founded upon morality, intellect, and character are the fake values. But humanity thinks the opposite. Humanity thinks I am the one who is delusional and in denial and I think it is humanity that is delusional and in denial. One last thing here. Positive (pleasant) emotions make our lives good and beautiful since they are the message of good and beautiful value to our brains while our unpleasant (negative) emotions make our lives bad. Positive emotions are very fleeting things, unfortunately.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:41 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: What is a Scientific Hypothesis?

Omniverse wrote:Your comment makes no sense to me. What I said was quite coherent and it was a valid point I was making.
That's because you previously stated you are autistic and retarded.

You have made no scientific hypothesis that can be falsified
You have no empirical evidence to support or falsify your non existing hypothesis.
You do not know what the scientific method is
You are posting your bull-shit on a science based website that requires use of the scientific method.

Go away.

Why a hypothesis must be falsifiable based on empirical evidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf-sGqBsWv4

Omniverse
Poster

Postby Omniverse » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:43 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote: What is a Scientific Hypothesis?

Omniverse wrote:Your comment makes no sense to me. What I said was quite coherent and it was a valid point I was making.
That's because you previously stated you are autistic and retarded.

You have made no scientific hypothesis that can be falsified
You have no empirical evidence to support or falsify your non existing hypothesis.
You do not know what the scientific method is
You are posting your bull-shit on a science based website that requires use of the scientific method.

Go away.

Why a hypothesis must be falsifiable based on empirical evidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf-sGqBsWv4

I am not retarded, but I am autistic. I think I have explained my worldview/philosophy quite well and coherently. If it's still incoherent to you, then I give up and I just don't understand this. It's like presenting and explaining something so obvious and people still not getting it.

Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”