Total Freedom

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Locked
User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9661
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Poodle » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:46 am

But fathers are usually into staying with their families and looking after them as best they can. You, on the other hand, are dysfunctional. No one wants your way, Johan - it's a walk on the nutjob side.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: What are apaths and why does Johan need them?

Post by Johan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:59 am

Halleyscomet wrote:One of Johan's key problems online is there are no apaths here to help him.
Yep. There are no "apaths". But how do you see the problem that I suffer because of the lack of some? I was not aware about the need of them? I have God. So I have the Truth. Why would I need an "apath"?

Halleyscomet wrote: Narcissists often recruit people called 'apaths' to help with their games — here's why they're dangerous
People with Dark Tetrad personality traits — sadism, Machiavellianism, psychopathy, and narcissism — play games with their partners to break down their self esteem. To succeed, they sometimes recruit helpers to help control and manipulate their partners. Apaths fit this role very well.

Shannon Thomas, author of "Healing from Hidden Abuse: A Journey Through the Stages of Recovery from Psychological Abuse," told Business Insider an apath is someone who is apathetic to the harm in their social circle, particularly if someone is being manipulative, hurtful, or abusive. Their role, she said, is critical to the narcissist's game.

"An apath is the wing-person to a narcissist and plays a key role in normalising the toxic individual and their harmful behaviors towards others," she said. "A narcissist must have apaths in their life to keep the facade of social normalcy going. Apaths create the illusion that a narcissist has friends, is well-liked and can get along with everyone, except the target of abuse."
Halleyscomet wrote: There have been many points in my interactions with him where he seemed to be trying to recruit apaths, but there never seems to be anyone willing to stand by his side and support him, at least not online.
So you can give us a link to where I tried to recruit apaths. As I am not one of those people you mentioned I do not need one. If I was one of them there would obvious be evidence which you obviously lack. That is why you use the word "seem". But "seem" is not good enough.

"Seem" makes your argument void. But evidence will strengthen it.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:04 am

Poodle wrote:Oh - you were suspended?
You didn't know?

Poodle wrote:Shame it wasn't a complete ban.
So the "boss" acted wrongly?
Poodle wrote: However, you should know that the 'boss' makes his/her own decisions and does not knee-jerk after a complaint.
So one of you are wrong?
Poodle wrote: Meanwhile, I see your cooling-off period has not produced any remission of your psychosis. Go see a doctor.
Evidence for the "wrong" decision?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9661
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Poodle » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:15 am

DOES NOT COMPUTE. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

There appears to be something amiss with your reading comprehension, Johan. Please put this right before issuing more burbles.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:32 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:
Aztexan wrote:Shut the {!#%@} up about your {!#%@} god. Did your {!#%@} god help any of those kids who prayed he spare them from that gunman in that high school last week? No. So you can take your {!#%@} god and shove him up your ass where he came from.
Will not help to be angry at God for something He did well.
For the record, this is what Johan is saying his version of god “did well.”

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/u ... g.amp.html

Johan is literally saying this about a school shooting where 17 people were brutally murdered.
Nope. Never said that. Jumping to conclusions again. Don't do that!

You're a terrible liar.
That is because I am not trying.
Halleyscomet wrote: Aztexan was clearly referring to the shooting.
Yep. But also trying to say that God is to blame for not forcing those people to walk His way which is the way of Love.

Halleyscomet wrote: Your reply was clear and unambiguous. I was not "jumping to conclusions."
Yep. God did well not to force those people into what He wants. He just warned them. But they "forced ahead".

Look. Here another good man died after his prayers to God to help him.

Gen 4
3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.*n4
4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:*n5
5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
6 And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.*n6*n7
8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
Halleyscomet wrote: I was merely reading what you wrote in response to Aztexan.
Yep. But as a human being without insight. Therefor you judged God for the humans mistakes. But now I gave you "insight". As I said many times to you. Judgement is best left to God.

Halleyscomet wrote: If you don't like the conclusion drawn from your words, then clarify what you meant.
And that I always do. But you are always running with your judgement and get caught in your own rope.
Halleyscomet wrote: I'd LOVE to see how you try to weasel your way out of what you wrote.
No need to. Everything is just there and very clear. To those that have "insight".

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:22 am

Poodle wrote:But fathers are usually into staying with their families and looking after them as best they can.
Yep. I told my wife that when she started threatening me with chasing me away.
Poodle wrote: You, on the other hand, are dysfunctional.
Nope. When my wife packed my clothes with force and removed them from our flat and dump them at my mother's house i got the message. Time to stay away. But it was against my warning that the breaking up of relationships will have negative consequences to those doing it. So God never forces humans to walk the wrong road after He warned them.
Poodle wrote: No one wants your way, Johan - it's a walk on the nutjob side.
Yep. Nobody wants to live in a broken relationship. But when your partner force you out you should not force back in without giving the partner time to realise the mistake and admit to it and inviting you back in.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:26 am

Poodle wrote:Please add me to your list of exclusions. I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam .... ... ... Poop Poop!
I am glad you got that one. It is actually from my Husband.

Ex. 3
13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9661
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Poodle » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:15 am

My heart bleeds for you. But not much. You're a bit of a quivering jelly for a child-beater, it seems. It's the MEEK who inherit the Earth, Johan, not the violent, hypocritical, psychopathic trolls who pretend to be victims on the Internet.
Oh - it's not from your husband. It's from Popeye the Sailorman. It's easy to get confused between the two.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14765
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Total Freedom

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:28 am

Poodle wrote:It's the MEEK who inherit the Earth, Johan, not the violent, hypocritical, psychopathic trolls who pretend to be victims on the Internet.
I can't "get into" the posts/ideas from Johan.....but when you say the above: have you looked at half the worlds leaders on display every evening? .... Trump????? Sadly, evil is more than seductive, it is very effective.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: In which we marvel at the puffed up absurdity of Johan's Narcissism

Post by Johan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:38 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:You do not warn. You threaten. A warning is where you do not have a hand in causing the results. As it is now you are actually threatening because you are going to cause the negative actions yourself.
There you go again, making up your own definitions for words to suit whatever BS you're slinging at the moment. You really need to invest in a decent dictionary.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/warn
warn
verb (used with object)
1. to give notice, advice, or intimation to (a person, group, etc.) of danger, impending evil, possible harm, or anything else unfavorable:
They warned him of a plot against him. She was warned that her life was in danger.

2. to urge or advise to be careful; caution:
to warn a careless driver.

3. to admonish or exhort, as to action or conduct:
She warned her employees to be on time.

4. to notify, advise, or inform:
to warn a person of an intended visit.

5. to give notice to (a person, group, etc.) to go, keep at a distance, etc. (often followed by away, off, etc.):
A sign warns trespassers off the grounds. A marker warned boats away from the dock.

6. to give authoritative or formal notice to (someone); order; summon:
to warn a person to appear in court.
verb (used without object)

7. to give a warning; caution:
to warn of further disasters.
Really Johnny, you claim to be god, or god's mother or gardener or honeypot cleaner or whatever you claim to be and you get stumped by adding a bunch of imaginary restrictions to words that native speakers simply do not have? You're wrong about the difference between "warn" and "threaten." Suck it up and deal with it like an adult.
Actually you are the wrong one because of your lack of spiritual understanding.

So it caused you to do only half of your research.

You missed "threaten".

Dictionary

threaten
threaten
ˈθrɛt(ə)n/Submit
verb
1.
state one's intention to take hostile action against (someone) in retribution for something done or not done.
"how dare you threaten me?"
synonyms: menace, intimidate, browbeat, bully, cow, pressurize, lean on, terrorize, frighten, scare, alarm; More
2.
cause (someone or something) to be vulnerable or at risk; endanger.
"a broken finger threatened his career"
synonyms: endanger, be a danger to, be a threat to, menace, imperil, put at risk, make vulnerable, expose to danger, put in jeopardy, jeopardize, drive a nail into the coffin of; archaicperil
"the rise of nationalism could threaten the stability of Europe"

So if you take a good look then you will notice the main difference between the two is the origin of the hostile action. In warning it is not from the person giving it. In threaten it comes from the person himself who are threatening.
Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote: I’ve already blocked him on Facebook. He has ceased to amuse me there.
As it goes with lies. You forgot your original reason you supplied when you blocked me. You gave other reasons for blocking me then.

You said that you do not want me to appear in their news feeds as I am . . . . .@#$..... %$& ....... %#&* ....all the things you call me.
I'm not going to lie about you. You're not worth the effort, and you're already an entertaining enough train wreck as you are.
You already did.

Halleyscomet wrote: I've blocked you three times. I unblocked you for a bit to take a gander at some of the refuse you were linking to on the skeptic forums. It was the same old, same old crap. It didn't amuse me so i blocked you again so I would no longer get notices of when you tried to tag me in posts.
You blocked me because you do not want your friends to see what you wrote. You lost it a few times and you are hiding it from them.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&p=631626#p631626
Halleyscomet wrote: I recently unblocked you for about half an hour to read what this "Daniel" person was saying that got your bloomers in such a knot. I have to say, I feel sorry for you. People that far on the religious right in the USA are nasty pieces of work. He strikes me as the sort of person who'd take out a Planned Parenthood clinic with a bomb during office hours. Be careful. He strikes me as a bit psycho. The Christians you're used to in South Africa may have a recent history of apartheid apologetic to their credit, but they aren't the vitriol fueled hate machines we sometimes get in the USA. I STRONGLY suggest you stop talking to or about him for your own safety. Disengage. Distance yourself. You do NOT want to antagonize people like that unless it's absolutely necessary.

He uses a lot of what we in the US call "dog whistle" phrases in his posts. These are words or phrases that people inside a certain group will understand but outsiders may not. If I'm reading his dog whistle phrases right, he's the sort of person who would murder you in cold blood for what you did at the daycare and sleep soundly at night beveling he'd done right by Jesus. He clearly sees your claim of being God's wife as an indication of homosexuality and he seems to buy into the far right's narrative and fear mongering about homosexuals.
You are now promoting "fear" as a good spirit to live by. It is not. To fear people and what they can do to you is a hindrance to fulfilment and happiness. This is obviously not part of God's Life. Many has already tried to kill me. To us Christians it is a honer to die for the sake of the Truth.

Acts 7
54 ¶When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.
55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man’s feet, whose name was Saul.
59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

In fact. It is much better to die like this than to die bit by bit of old age. Being kept alive by medication and fighting your own death while suffering in pain and weakness.

Then I can also use this example to explain warn and threat to you. This was now a warning. A warning of the "hostile action" that you will do yourself. I will not come from your side but from Daniel. And then there is you threatening. Threatening me with the "hostile action" that you are going to cause yourself to me.

And lastly there is another thing here. You are busy now with what Abaddon did. Backbiting. You are "backbiting" Daniel. That is wrong. So we can not speak about him. Outside of his presence. That is wrong. That is what Abaddon did in Robertson and he brought us a lot of "bull". We need to speak correctly to get correct evidence. We need to speak together. So I will link this post obviously like I always do. Then Daniel can answer for himself. As it stands it is slander without evidence and without him speaking for himself. And you can now provide your evidence which you should for the things you have said.
Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote: Naturally he will accuse me of “running away,” because that’s how he characterizes everyone who tires of his act. I’ve dealt with narcissists before. Their tactics are predictable.
Because of all the wrong things you judged me of. And now you do not want and can not face them. And not being able to accept Forgiveness as you do not believe in the sacrifice of Jesus.
Dude, you're not worth the trouble. There's nothing to "face" with you. You're a loon and compulsive liar on another continent who I find mildly amusing for the moment.
Sure. There is many things you will still have to face about me. But for now it seems you need to face Daniel.



You will learn now to stop with "backbiting".

Rom 1
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9661
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Poodle » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:10 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Poodle wrote:It's the MEEK who inherit the Earth, Johan, not the violent, hypocritical, psychopathic trolls who pretend to be victims on the Internet.
I can't "get into" the posts/ideas from Johan.....but when you say the above: have you looked at half the worlds leaders on display every evening? .... Trump????? Sadly, evil is more than seductive, it is very effective.
Johan knows what I'm getting at, despite his error-strewn reinterpretation of christianity. But I wouldn't make too great an effort to understand him, as there's not much logic in psychotic rantings.

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:53 pm

Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:I kind of expect that a god wouldn't have let his family fall apart
I warned them. They didn't heed the warning. God is not into forcing people to stay with Him. They want out . . .they are welcome.
craig4 wrote: or get relegated to tending a bush bar by a local judge and the cops. You kind of suck at this whole god thing.
I am not "relegated". I am "elevated". From human life to God Life. And I am here to show you the way.
That means the TV show “Cheers” should Be watched with the same mythological mindset as “Touched by an Angel” and other religious fiction shows. This puts the character of Sam Malone in a whole new light. In titular character on the TV show "Lucifer" owns a bar. Given Johan's views on the divinity of barkeeps, the theological implications are mind-boggling!

It also means, by Johan’s description of a divine life, I am a consort of a deity, as I’ve slept with a female bartender.
Last edited by Halleyscomet on Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:00 pm

craig4 wrote:I kind of expect that a god wouldn't have let his family fall apart or get relegated to tending a bush bar by a local judge and the cops. You kind of suck at this whole god thing.
“Physician, heal thyself.”

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

It's a conversation, not an Encyclopedia article or history book

Post by Halleyscomet » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:03 pm

Johan wrote:You blocked me because you do not want your friends to see what you wrote. You lost it a few times and you are hiding it from them.
In the REAL world, people often have multiple reasons for doing things. In the REAL world, people rarely recount every reason they had for doing a thing when discussing it later.

For example, I've had a number of conversations with people about why my wife and I chose to have kids. If I recounted EVERY reason we chose to have kids in EVERY one of those conversations, each conversation would have been a multi-hour discussion touching on a number of events in both our lives going back to our own childhoods. Because the real world is not a series of monologues worthy of a 19th century politician, these conversations typically covered only a small subset of our reasons that were relevant to the topics already being discussed in that conversation.

I've had multiple reasons for blocking you on Facebook. The fact that I do not exhaustively list them every time the topic comes up is not a "gotya" moment where you've caught me in something. It's an artifact of the fact that that this is a conversation and not a Wikipedia article.

Your repeated insistence upon latching onto these conversational moments, and your pathetic need to "catch" people at things, speaks volumes about the inner workings of your mind and how you interact with people, none of it flattering.

craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by craig4 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:29 pm

Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:I kind of expect that a god wouldn't have let his family fall apart
I warned them. They didn't heed the warning. God is not into forcing people to stay with Him. They want out . . .they are welcome.
craig4 wrote: or get relegated to tending a bush bar by a local judge and the cops. You kind of suck at this whole god thing.
I am not "relegated". I am "elevated". From human life to God Life. And I am here to show you the way.
They did heed the warning. I rather think that's why they called the police.

If you're in this silly little "god life" thing, shouldn't you be able to do something, I don't know god like? So far you just tell us what this god thing did a long time ago and what it will do at a yet to be determined point in the future. Funny thing about gods, they never seem to be doing anything gody right now. So far your only god like powers appear to be the ability to get banned from internet forums and beating up Zulu war clubs with your face.

craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: It's a conversation, not an Encyclopedia article or history book

Post by craig4 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:35 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote: I've had multiple reasons for blocking you on Facebook. The fact that I do not exhaustively list them every time the topic comes up is not a "gotya" moment where you've caught me in something. It's an artifact of the fact that that this is a conversation and not a Wikipedia article.

Your repeated insistence upon latching onto these conversational moments, and your pathetic need to "catch" people at things, speaks volumes about the inner workings of your mind and how you interact with people, none of it flattering.
Tell you what Johan, I'm caught. I chastised you for "ending a life" when I suspected you meant some stupid spiritual thing and not actually killing anyone. I'm caught. You got me. Now what?

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:51 pm

craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:I kind of expect that a god wouldn't have let his family fall apart
I warned them. They didn't heed the warning. God is not into forcing people to stay with Him. They want out . . .they are welcome.
craig4 wrote: or get relegated to tending a bush bar by a local judge and the cops. You kind of suck at this whole god thing.
I am not "relegated". I am "elevated". From human life to God Life. And I am here to show you the way.
They did heed the warning. I rather think that's why they called the police.

If you're in this silly little "god life" thing, shouldn't you be able to do something, I don't know god like? So far you just tell us what this god thing did a long time ago and what it will do at a yet to be determined point in the future. Funny thing about gods, they never seem to be doing anything gody right now. So far your only god like powers appear to be the ability to get banned from internet forums and beating up Zulu war clubs with your face.
If I had the powers of a deity I'd probably run around doing whatever I think Fred Rogers would think was a good idea. Healing the sick, clothing the naked, feeding the hungry, that sort of thing. You're not interfering with free will if you're providing evidence. Evidence never stopped humans from believing whatever they wanted anyway. We still have Creationists, Flat Earthers and Homeopaths for crying out loud!

craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by craig4 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:05 pm

If I had god like powers I'd turn all the beer, wine and distilled spirits in Johan's bar into water.

Then I'd go find some poor people and multiply their yams.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Nikki Nyx » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:13 pm

Johan wrote:Have you never tried to find the correct faith? You just knew from the beginning? From what age?
My entire life. My parents raised me to think critically, so I've always been incapable of blinding believing without evidence, and there's no evidence that gods exist. You probably think the Bible is evidence, but it's not; thinking that a culture's mythology constitutes evidence is just another blind belief.

Do you blindly believe that Ancient Greek myth proves the existence of the Titans? That Celtic myth proves the existence of the Fomorians? That Norse myth proves the existence of the Valkyries? I'll bet you don't believe any of those things, yet you believe that the myths of Bronze Age Hebrews are factual. :lol:

Besides, religion is a crutch for people incapable of dealing with the realities of life; it's no different from escaping into drugs. You're addicted to god. I don't need that crutch and, frankly, it's delusional to believe in things that cannot be proven to exist.
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:I have not judged anyone except you, and that judgment is based on the evidence you yourself provided, not my estimation that you are ignorant of knowledge I possess.
Nope. You missed the evidence.
No, I didn't. You yourself provided the evidence, along with multiple admissions of your wrong actions.
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You've inferred that human beings in reality have the same qualities as the god in your imagination; because you perceive some similarities, you wrongly infer the two are exactly alike with the same potential.
Humans have the same abilities since God has the ability to create that.
Your conclusion is flawed because your hypothesis has not been proven. You've failed to prove the existence of your god, therefore you cannot presume:
1. what abilities this imaginary being might possess;
2. that this imaginary being created humans; and,
3. that this imaginary being conferred its abilities on humanity.
You need to go back to the beginning and formulate your hypothesis for the existence of your god, then present incontrovertible evidence of its existence and abilities. Good luck with that. :roll: And remember...the Bible is not evidence.
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Here is are some photos of His Cchildren that know how to drink.
So, you also provide children with alcohol?
So how did you get to that conclusion?
An inference is a conclusion based on evidence and reasoning. In a discussion about alcohol, you proudly provided "photos of his children that know how to drink." The logical inference is that you not only provided those children with alcohol, but also taught them how to drink it.
I referred to an actual happening in the Bible where Christians under the influense of the Spirit also acted "drunk".
An "actual happening" in the Bible? :lol: The Bible is mythology, not history.
Johan wrote:in the photos it is very clear that those Children are "under influence" of the Spirit of God who has that effect on the humans.
No, it's not "very clear." You still don't seem to understand that your beliefs do not constitute factual evidence. And, to be honest, your narcissistic delusions are neither original nor creative. You're no different from David Koresh, Charles Manson, or Jim Jones. Just another insane man with delusions of godhood.
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Since I do not work for The Skeptics' Society, the moderators and administrators in this forum are not my "bosses."
Yep. They are. And you better obey them.
Are you stupid? I am not employed by The Skeptics' Society, so none of its employees are my "bosses." As a member of this forum, I voluntarily comply with the rules, which are common sense, ethical standards concerning behavior toward others.
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Jesus said...
Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have not come to abolish these things but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth pass away not the smallest letter or stroke of a letter will pass from the law until everything takes place.—Matthew 5:17-18 NET
God is not subject to laws and neither is His Children.
I'll answer my own question: You are not only stupid, you're also delusional. You selectively quote the Bible when you feel it supports your BS, but you ignore whichever parts of the Bible counter your narcissistic delusion that you're a god.

Actually, it's quite easy to prove that you're NOT a god.
1. You are not omniscient. If you were, your English would be perfect and your logic impeccable.
2. You are not omnipotent. If you were, you wouldn't have to comply with the court orders.
3. You are not omnipresent. If you were, you would know where I live and could manifest your presence here.
4. You are not omnibenevolent. If you were, you would not harass people, including your own wife and children.
Q.E.D. You are not a god; you are an imperfect human being. And by the precepts of the religion you claim to follow, you're both a sinner and a heretic.
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote: According to your dogma, since I have helped you, I am now a goddess. Please don't sacrifice any animals (or humans) to me. I do not require worship, prayer, or the building of temples, and I have only one commandment: Harm none, do what ye will. Now, stop bothering me; I'm planning a better Eden.
You helped me? With what?
I corrected your English and logic errors, and explained why you were in error. You're welcome.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Nikki Nyx » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:21 pm

Johan wrote:You guys should not run for help. You are grown ups now and should learn to handle your problems yourself.
Like you do? :lol: For the record, you ran for help to us and have spent uncounted posts trying to convince us to support your side of the infamous Robertson Religious Harassment and Court Order Circus. You should learn to handle your problems yourself.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Nikki Nyx » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:44 pm

Johan wrote:Threats vs consequences
Some has have sinned. And because they do not have their sins paid for, they have to face the consequences now.
1. Subject-verb agreement; you've got a plural noun and a singular verb. I corrected you.
2. You needed a preposition and a comma; I provided both.
Johan wrote:They? complained.
Pronoun with no antecedent. We talked about this already. Who are "they?"
Johan wrote:Nikki is thinking that I am busy with "threats".
You have no idea what I'm thinking. And you have made clear threats several times.
Johan wrote:She and Halleyscomet are the ones threatening.
Wrong. Neither of us has threatened you. Not once.
Johan wrote:They threaten me with the breaking of relationship.
Do you mean we "threatened" to abstain from dialogue with you? That's not a threat; there's no law anywhere against it. Halleyscomet and I are free to decide with whom we'll associate; we are not required by any law, rule, or regulation to associate with you.
Johan wrote:I am into consequences.
Is that some new form of BDSM? :lol: Yeah, you're "into" consequences...except when they apply to you, hypocrite.
Johan wrote:So first of all they have to go into hiding now. Hiding themselves.
I feel no need to "go into hiding." How on Earth did you come to this inane conclusion?
Johan wrote:Nikki and Halleyscomet are going to inflict the actions themselves.
Dafuq are you talking about?
Johan wrote:While I am warning about the consequences God linked to every wrong action.
No one in this forum buys into your delusional scenarios. Claiming that your imaginary god will retaliate is as valid as claiming that breaking a mirror results in bad luck. In fact, I challenge you to name three instances during the past five years where someone "sinned" and was "punished" by your god. Take your time. :roll:
Johan wrote:So they need to come forward or will be under the spirit of "cowardice". And that spirit is an evil spirit having negative results on your conscience and emotions. It will even effect your body after some time. So I am calling them to reject that spirit and face up to what they have done.
1. Your first statement is a false dilemma and a backhanded ad hominem attack. Basically, you're calling us cowards unless we admit to things we did not do and beg your forgiveness. Go {!#%@} yourself; that ought to keep you busy for awhile.
2. There are no such things as "evil spirits," except in your imagination.
3. You have no authority over the behavior of anyone in this forum.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Nikki Nyx » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:08 pm

Johan wrote:God is a superior being.
Conclusion without a shred of evidence. Discarded.
Johan wrote:Thus He gives when you ask.
Ok, let's subject this one to empiric experimentation:
"God, please deposit 10 million USD in my savings account."
*logs in to bank website*
Huh. Imagine that. It's not there. It seems that Johan is 100% wrong, and further casts doubt on the existence of his god.
Johan wrote:And we being now Gods too has to do the same.
Words in a row do not constitute language. Your statement has no discernible meaning.
Johan wrote:Nikki and Halleyscomet just need to ask not to be called my children and it is given.
I'm not asking; I'm directing. Do NOT refer to me as either your child or your daughter. Period.
Johan wrote:But unfortunately for them being humans and living in the harsh circumstances of the humans they have to threaten because they lost the ability to ask. As that ability are only with Gods. As the result of the harsh realities of the humans they do not perceive any power there and need to force by threatening.
What are you on about now? A statement that Halleyscomet will refuse to interact with you if you refer to him as your child is not a threat; it's a statement describing the consequences that will result from your unwanted attention. You stated you were "into" consequences but, again, you clearly dislike the consequences that stem from your actions.
Johan wrote:With God's ? we actually do not need them.
Again, apostrophe + s indicates possession, not pluralization. Either you're missing a noun here, or you meant "gods." I do agree that "we actually do not need" gods, though.
Johan wrote:Humans because of their lack of Love needs them.
Pronoun without antecedent again. Unnecessary capitalization again. Failure to set off a dependent clause with commas. :nea: You can't reasonably expect anyone to understand you when your statements make no semantic sense.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Nikki Nyx » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:50 pm

Johan wrote:narcissism
ˈnɑːsɪsɪz(ə)m,nɑːˈsɪsɪz(ə)m/Submit
noun
excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance.
PSYCHOLOGY
extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.
This describes you perfectly:
• extreme selfishness: You show no concern for anyone's needs except your own.
• a grandiose view of one's own talents: You claim both to be god AND to be "god's wife," and have repeatedly claimed superiority to "mere humans." Simultaneously, your posts here and all the evidence concerning your personal difficulties prove you have no superior talents.
• a craving for admiration: It's obvious that what you fear most is being ignored. You'd rather have negative attention than no attention at all.
Johan wrote:Narcissism is the reason Nikki and Halleyscomet are giving for me obeying them. I am not allowed to call them my children otherwise they will abandon me.
No. Your narcissism is the reason you will follow our directives to refrain from referring to us as your children. Your craving for attention pretty much ensures it...at least until you get banned here or find another forum to taint with your religious BS.
Johan wrote:Halley and Nikki are just interested in me because as Halley stated I am a "toy to chew on".
I'm not interested in you at all, actually. Your posts function as exercises in critical thinking, but if you never came back, it wouldn't bother me one bit, because it's guaranteed that another wooist will come along.
Johan wrote:If you loose that you loos your relationships.
Some god you are; you've managed to spell the exact same word wrong twice in one sentence. :lol:
Johan wrote:Hard work. And very feeble. Bound to break at any time. Reason for big stress. And you have to fear the bosses. And watch your step. Not nice circumstances to live under.
Yikes, dude. Get help.
the dictionary wrote:word sal·ad noun
a confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases, specifically (in psychiatry) as a form of speech indicative of advanced schizophrenia.
Johan wrote:We do not need good behavior to Love.
Nice try, but there's no justification for your poor treatment of those you claim to love.
Johan wrote:For now you have me to chew on. You can relax a bit. But when I am gone it is hard work and stress again. Not a wise choice.
Your absence will not cause anyone here either hard work or stress, I guarantee.
Johan wrote:And for the time being Nikki, Halleyscomet and Abaddon is important because they are helping these threads to reach that point.
Actually, keeping your inane threads alive means they rank higher in a search engine, thus informing more and more people to avoid you.
Johan wrote:Knowing that our roads will soon part is part and parcel of Me.
How soon? I hate long good-byes, so there's no sense in you staying here any longer.
Johan wrote:Mom only to those that can accept the Truth. (Exluding Nikki and Halleyscomet)
Actually, it excludes everyone in this forum. None of us agree that you're our mother, and none of us agree with your narcissistic, delusional "truth."
Johan wrote:This however does not mean that I am suddenly not a Mom to everyone anymore.
Yes, it does, because you never were.
Johan wrote:I just stopped calling them . . .my children. They can not handle Love. Because they themselves have none. Who I am and what I am is still intact. They cannot take it from me. And they will still experience it though I am not saying it.
Ah, the famous Prelude to a Flounce, a popular cover for every narcissist in human history. "It's not me; it's you." Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: In which we marvel at the puffed up absurdity of Johan's Narcissism

Post by Nikki Nyx » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:06 pm

Johan wrote:You missed "threaten".

1.
state one's intention to take hostile action against (someone) in retribution for something done or not done.
synonyms: menace, intimidate, browbeat, bully, cow, pressurize, lean on, terrorize, frighten, scare, alarm
No one here has stated an intention to take hostile action against you. No one has menaced or terrorized you.
Johan wrote:2.
cause (someone or something) to be vulnerable or at risk; endanger.
synonyms: endanger, be a danger to, be a threat to, menace, imperil, put at risk, make vulnerable, expose to danger, put in jeopardy, jeopardize, drive a nail into the coffin of
No one here has endangered you or jeopardized your safety.
Johan wrote:So if you take a good look then you will notice the main difference between the two is the origin of the hostile action. In warning it is not from the person giving it. In threaten it comes from the person himself who are threatening.
You take a good look. While you're at it, look up "ignore." It means "refuse to take notice of," which is NOT a "hostile action."
Johan wrote:To us Christians it is a honer to die for the sake of the Truth.
:roll: Is that your plan? If so, you should abandon it; you're not nearly famous enough to be a martyr, Johan of Arc. :lol:
Johan wrote:We need to speak together. So I will link this post obviously like I always do. Then Daniel can answer for himself.
Based on Halleyscomet's retelling of Daniel's posts, if he shows up here and tries to spew his hateful BS, he'll be banned after his first post.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Nikki Nyx » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:09 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:It also means, by Johan’s description of a divine life, I am a consort of a deity, as I’ve slept with a female bartender.
In that case, I am a deity, since I've been a bartender. :mrgreen:
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9661
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Poodle » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:14 pm

It's always nice to see old friends getting together.

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: What are apaths and why does Johan need them?

Post by Halleyscomet » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:54 pm

Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:One of Johan's key problems online is there are no apaths here to help him.
Yep. There are no "apaths". But how do you see the problem that I suffer because of the lack of some? I was not aware about the need of them? I have God. So I have the Truth. Why would I need an "apath"?

Halleyscomet wrote: Narcissists often recruit people called 'apaths' to help with their games — here's why they're dangerous
People with Dark Tetrad personality traits — sadism, Machiavellianism, psychopathy, and narcissism — play games with their partners to break down their self esteem. To succeed, they sometimes recruit helpers to help control and manipulate their partners. Apaths fit this role very well.

Shannon Thomas, author of "Healing from Hidden Abuse: A Journey Through the Stages of Recovery from Psychological Abuse," told Business Insider an apath is someone who is apathetic to the harm in their social circle, particularly if someone is being manipulative, hurtful, or abusive. Their role, she said, is critical to the narcissist's game.

"An apath is the wing-person to a narcissist and plays a key role in normalising the toxic individual and their harmful behaviors towards others," she said. "A narcissist must have apaths in their life to keep the facade of social normalcy going. Apaths create the illusion that a narcissist has friends, is well-liked and can get along with everyone, except the target of abuse."
Halleyscomet wrote: There have been many points in my interactions with him where he seemed to be trying to recruit apaths, but there never seems to be anyone willing to stand by his side and support him, at least not online.
So you can give us a link to where I tried to recruit apaths. As I am not one of those people you mentioned I do not need one. If I was one of them there would obvious be evidence which you obviously lack. That is why you use the word "seem". But "seem" is not good enough.

"Seem" makes your argument void. But evidence will strengthen it.
The article I linked to does to does an excellent job explaining why narcissists such as yourself require apaths. As for examples of you trying to recruit them, every post where you try to draw people into a conversation on another site is an example. Your post to the international skeptics forum where you gave contact information for some of your victims from Robertson was an example of you trying to recruit people at the ISF as flying monkeys/apaths for your harassment of your past victims. Your pissing and moaning here about your suspension on the SGU forum is a pathetically transparent effort at trying to recruit such supporters.

Your agenda and tactics are onion-skin thin.

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:54 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:It also means, by Johan’s description of a divine life, I am a consort of a deity, as I’ve slept with a female bartender.
In that case, I am a deity, since I've been a bartender. :mrgreen:
Does the fact that I've published a bar guide make me a prophet?

Unofficial Distorted View Bar Guide: 3rd Edition: Le Sexoflex expansion

According to Johan's logic, I think it does.

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1180
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Cadmusteeth » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:18 pm

Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:I kind of expect that a god wouldn't have let his family fall apart
I warned them. They didn't heed the warning. God is not into forcing people to stay with Him. They want out . . .they are welcome.
craig4 wrote: or get relegated to tending a bush bar by a local judge and the cops. You kind of suck at this whole god thing.
I am not "relegated". I am "elevated". From human life to God Life. And I am here to show you the way.
I'd rather have him help me find de wae.
https://youtu.be/MtzMUJIofNg
Last edited by Cadmusteeth on Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:35 pm

Cadmusteeth wrote:
Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:I kind of expect that a god wouldn't have let his family fall apart
I warned them. They didn't heed the warning. God is not into forcing people to stay with Him. They want out . . .they are welcome.
craig4 wrote: or get relegated to tending a bush bar by a local judge and the cops. You kind of suck at this whole god thing.
I am not "relegated". I am "elevated". From human life to God Life. And I am here to show you the way.
I'd rather have him help me find da wae.
https://youtu.be/MtzMUJIofNg
Then you would loose what you could have had.

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

In which a question is asked that will likely get a lame answer

Post by Halleyscomet » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:36 pm

Johan wrote:Then you would loose what you could have had.
And that would be...?

What will come loose?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/loose?s=t
adjective, looser, loosest.
1. free or released from fastening or attachment:
a loose end.

2. free from anything that binds or restrains; unfettered:
loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.

3. uncombined, as a chemical element.
Are you suggesting one is more free and less restrained if they don't have you in their life?

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:47 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:It also means, by Johan’s description of a divine life, I am a consort of a deity, as I’ve slept with a female bartender.
In that case, I am a deity, since I've been a bartender. :mrgreen:
Does the fact that I've published a bar guide make me a prophet?

Unofficial Distorted View Bar Guide: 3rd Edition: Le Sexoflex expansion

According to Johan's logic, I think it does.
And according to this you would not really be one.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: What are apaths and why does Johan need them?

Post by Johan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:One of Johan's key problems online is there are no apaths here to help him.
Yep. There are no "apaths". But how do you see the problem that I suffer because of the lack of some? I was not aware about the need of them? I have God. So I have the Truth. Why would I need an "apath"?

Halleyscomet wrote: Narcissists often recruit people called 'apaths' to help with their games — here's why they're dangerous
People with Dark Tetrad personality traits — sadism, Machiavellianism, psychopathy, and narcissism — play games with their partners to break down their self esteem. To succeed, they sometimes recruit helpers to help control and manipulate their partners. Apaths fit this role very well.

Shannon Thomas, author of "Healing from Hidden Abuse: A Journey Through the Stages of Recovery from Psychological Abuse," told Business Insider an apath is someone who is apathetic to the harm in their social circle, particularly if someone is being manipulative, hurtful, or abusive. Their role, she said, is critical to the narcissist's game.

"An apath is the wing-person to a narcissist and plays a key role in normalising the toxic individual and their harmful behaviors towards others," she said. "A narcissist must have apaths in their life to keep the facade of social normalcy going. Apaths create the illusion that a narcissist has friends, is well-liked and can get along with everyone, except the target of abuse."
Halleyscomet wrote: There have been many points in my interactions with him where he seemed to be trying to recruit apaths, but there never seems to be anyone willing to stand by his side and support him, at least not online.
So you can give us a link to where I tried to recruit apaths. As I am not one of those people you mentioned I do not need one. If I was one of them there would obvious be evidence which you obviously lack. That is why you use the word "seem". But "seem" is not good enough.

"Seem" makes your argument void. But evidence will strengthen it.
The article I linked to does to does an excellent job explaining why narcissists such as yourself require apaths. As for examples of you trying to recruit them, every post where you try to draw people into a conversation on another site is an example. Your post to the international skeptics forum where you gave contact information for some of your victims from Robertson was an example of you trying to recruit people at the ISF as flying monkeys/apaths for your harassment of your past victims. Your pissing and moaning here about your suspension on the SGU forum is a pathetically transparent effort at trying to recruit such supporters.

Your agenda and tactics are onion-skin thin.
Nope. If they were you would not have been struggling now for many months to get through the "onion-skin". But seems you missed the skin and got some of the juice in your eyes. Not helping much to see where the "skin" is now. Does it?

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:52 pm

Poodle wrote:It's always nice to see old friends getting together.
Yep. But it usually does not last long. After everything is spoken about there needs to be a departure again.

Maybe you should try the Family-idea.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:It also means, by Johan’s description of a divine life, I am a consort of a deity, as I’ve slept with a female bartender.
In that case, I am a deity, since I've been a bartender. :mrgreen:
Nope. You got to be born one.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: In which we marvel at the puffed up absurdity of Johan's Narcissism

Post by Johan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:27 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:You missed "threaten".

1.
state one's intention to take hostile action against (someone) in retribution for something done or not done.
synonyms: menace, intimidate, browbeat, bully, cow, pressurize, lean on, terrorize, frighten, scare, alarm
No one here has stated an intention to take hostile action against you. No one has menaced or terrorized you.
I was not speaking about that. You can also "threaten" by "intimidation" or "alarming" someone. It is not about how "ugly" you are going to be but by the fact that you will be the one causing it.

On the other hand. I never threaten. I warn. So no matte how "ugly" it gets. I warned. Even if I warned somebody for wiping out himself and his whole family if he drinks and drive it still is a warning because i never caused the negative.

I always speak of consequences of actions. Negative consequences awaits every one that does wrong things. No need for anyone to be involved in punishment activities.

Again
6 And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.*n6*n7
8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
9 ¶And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother’s keeper?
10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground.*n8
11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand;
12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
13 And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear.*n9
14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
16 ¶And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

So let us take a closer look. How would somebody live in a community where he killed somebody if he is found guilty but not punished? That was basically what Cain faced. And he couldn't handle it.

13 And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:2.
cause (someone or something) to be vulnerable or at risk; endanger.
synonyms: endanger, be a danger to, be a threat to, menace, imperil, put at risk, make vulnerable, expose to danger, put in jeopardy, jeopardize, drive a nail into the coffin of
No one here has endangered you or jeopardized your safety.
It also speaks of "cause someone to be vulnerable" or at risk. And the severity is not mentioned because it is not about the "severity" but about who is causing it.
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:So if you take a good look then you will notice the main difference between the two is the origin of the hostile action. In warning it is not from the person giving it. In threaten it comes from the person himself who are threatening.
You take a good look. While you're at it, look up "ignore." It means "refuse to take notice of," which is NOT a "hostile action."
Again: It is not about the severity of the action but about you that are going to do it.

I never threaten. I warn. So. Now we are at the consequences about which I warned. Tell us. Who complained to the "boss". Who got my other thread locked? And for what reason?

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&start=1040#p632995

This is now the consequences coming to play in this situation which I warned you about.

So do not be cowards now. Tell us. I saw Halleyscomet, Nikki and Gord's names there. They are all thanking the "boss" for locking the thread. Any reasons for giving him that thanks?
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:To us Christians it is a honer to die for the sake of the Truth.
:roll: Is that your plan? If so, you should abandon it; you're not nearly famous enough to be a martyr, Johan of Arc. :lol:
It is not about famous people. It is about the "martyr". It is about dying for God and for you.
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:We need to speak together. So I will link this post obviously like I always do. Then Daniel can answer for himself.
Based on Halleyscomet's retelling of Daniel's posts, if he shows up here and tries to spew his hateful BS, he'll be banned after his first post.
Seems you are very scared of him. And you are going to run to "god" again for help. Shows the difference between you and me clearly. He is there at my place. Doing and saying as he please. No problem to me. I can handle him. You cannot.

The problem is just. He "god/your god" is not always there to help. Many trusted him and found their "death". They do every day. Like those children killed in the massacre. He is not really God but just "god".

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:32 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:It also means, by Johan’s description of a divine life, I am a consort of a deity, as I’ve slept with a female bartender.
In that case, I am a deity, since I've been a bartender. :mrgreen:
Nope. You got to be born one.
You're getting boring again Johan.

As an aside, you remember how I was planing to use you as a minor character who gets killed off in a novella I'm working on? Good news. I've decided if your character survives the vicious beating with his own club I can use him later in the plot. There's a point where I need a community to turn against an evil character who had been manipulating the community. Having the character based on you turn up as the mangled survivor of an attempted murder in which the villain had been complacent would work nicely. As a bonus it makes the resolution of her plot-line a bit less "tidy." I'm also planning to have your character's survival and drift in the big bad's direction to be something of an "It follows" slow burn.

You get to be a Checkoff's Gun!

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9661
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Poodle » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:33 pm

Johan wrote:
Poodle wrote:It's always nice to see old friends getting together.
Yep. But it usually does not last long. After everything is spoken about there needs to be a departure again.

Maybe you should try the Family-idea.
You speak as though you have experience of friends. LIAR ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: In which we marvel at the puffed up absurdity of Johan's Narcissism

Post by Halleyscomet » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:41 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:We need to speak together. So I will link this post obviously like I always do. Then Daniel can answer for himself.
Based on Halleyscomet's retelling of Daniel's posts, if he shows up here and tries to spew his hateful BS, he'll be banned after his first post.
Seems you are very scared of him. And you are going to run to "god" again for help. Shows the difference between you and me clearly. He is there at my place. Doing and saying as he please. No problem to me. I can handle him. You cannot.

The problem is just. He "god/your god" is not always there to help. Many trusted him and found their "death". They do every day. Like those children killed in the massacre. He is not really God but just "god".
Amusing. You equate kicking out a jackass for acting like an jackass with being "scared" of the jackass.

Is this how you rationalize the venues that have banned you?

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Speaking of people who declare themselves to be a god...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 4K1ixCp0cg

Locked