Total Freedom

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Johan
Regular Poster

Re: Total Freedom

Postby Johan » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:20 pm

Gord wrote:They still haven't made the net big enough to fit over your head, have they?

How do you catch Someone that is into Good?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:24 pm

I just told you: With a net.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:32 am

Gord wrote:I just told you: With a net.

Well. If you do not believe that the "net" just work on the "baddies" then come and try it. A Mother always wants her Children to learn and grow out of their foolish ways.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/chan ... s_love_37/

Very interesting place.

329 000 people over there. Got 83 comments after my first post. After me answering them it is now at 235 comments.

So yours is obviously welcome too. You will be able to give some assistance. Because they are totally in the dark at this stage. It will help the whole discussion to move a bit faster. Then we can built on what you already know since I came to your world a year ago.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... ostcount=1

If not we might take that time again to bring them all on your level of understanding. Obviously I will link to posts that I know of in the forums I visited. And obviously I will link to this forum too. As this one is the only one that was able to walk the road with me all the way.

Obviously that is thanks to the attitude of your Brother "Pyrrho" who was freed from the clutches of the last remains of slavery.

At this stage this is the second forum in the world where this happened. The other one

http://forums.delphiforums.com/perfectg ... msg=1591.1

is a Christian forum where your Brother was taught beforehand about My appearance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_M._Branham

http://www.williambranham.com/the-visio ... y-in-line/

So it was a bit easier for him to accept it since he got revelation from God about everything.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:08 am

Johan wrote:

Well. If you do not believe that the "net" just work on the "baddies" then come and try it.

Nets work on all kinds of weird things.

A Mother always wants her Children to learn and grow out of their foolish ways.

Did you have a mother? I only ask because, y'know, I don't really care.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:59 am

Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:

Well. If you do not believe that the "net" just work on the "baddies" then come and try it.

Yep. Then you will have success. With the normal obviously there will be an "unending" search for success.

Gord wrote:

Then why do you ask?

Let me show you the way.

It is about Good Relationships.

It is about Love and Knowing one another.

So I Really Care.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:56 pm

Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:

Yep. Then you will have success.

Someone else will, once they get a large enough net to fit over your head.

With the normal obviously there will be an "unending" search for success.

Dafuq? :befuddled:

Gord wrote:

Then why do you ask?

I just told you, because I don't really care. How did you not understand that? It was in the very last sentence.

Let me show you the way.

You only know the way of the nut. Shoo! Off with you!
#ANDAMOVIE

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:19 am

Gord, on your 33 hour bus trip, did you, by any chance sit next to the weird, crazy guy and keep talking to him even though the other passengers already knew he was crazy and the driver actually told the passengers not to directly interact with him, and then you yourself realize he's weird so you sat somewhere else only to go back and sit with him and start talking to him for no reason even though you really knew better?
Just curious.
trump is Putin's bitch

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:52 am

No, on my 32 hour bus trip, I was the crazy person.
#ANDAMOVIE

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:00 am

That was my plot twist.
trump is Putin's bitch

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:12 am

Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:

There is no net large enough to catch a Mother. Those looking for the net and trying the nets are but Children. And Children can never get their Mom caught in a net. They are trying now already from the year 2000.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n33vxmtm2e0ny ... 1.pdf?dl=0

Gord wrote:

Let me explain. You said the net catch "weird" things. But I am a Mother. That is not "weird". So trying to catch the normal will put you in an unending search for success. Meaning you will never find your success in catching a Mother. Just a waste of time.

But as I am the Mother and you are my Child I always has success. You are just stubborn. Stubborn together with all the other skeptics and Robertson. But as your Mother I have no problem with your stubbornness. I know that it is the way of the Children. And I am patiently just being the Mother.

I am the Mother.

Gord wrote:
Gord wrote:

Then why do you ask?

I just told you, because I don't really care. How did you not understand that? It was in the very last sentence.

And Mom told you: If that was the case then why did you ask?

Gord wrote:
Let me show you the way.

And you know the way of the Mother and the Child. It is the Child that will eventually do that. By "banning" as you have witnessed many times. Or in your case where you are not "in control of the buttons" you will just have to "shoo"!

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=639761#p639761

As all my other "stubborn Children" did. Because "Peyronies" is painfull.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=639041#p639039

The reason why this is "running away" is not adviseable is because you are actually rejecting Ruling opportunity which God is obviously into.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=637644#p637644

You chose to be ruled. And are suffering the consequences by your own stubborness.

As me being a Mother I should have the means to discipline My Children.

And you will learn the Love of God by experiencing the Love of the Mother.

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:25 am

Aztexan wrote:Gord, on your 33 hour bus trip, did you, by any chance sit next to the weird, crazy guy and keep talking to him even though the other passengers already knew he was crazy and the driver actually told the passengers not to directly interact with him, and then you yourself realize he's weird so you sat somewhere else only to go back and sit with him and start talking to him for no reason even though you really knew better?
Just curious.

It is not like that. Because the Children do not understand. It is something else. The Love of the Mother is calling.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=642281#p642281

But being a Child he should speak. It is not about speaking Wisdom to the Child. It is about being with the Mother. And to the Mother it is about having the Child. It is about being together in what you didn't have up to now. Because up to now you were only enjoying your "debating". Now there is Something much much more fulfilling. The Ultimate. Relationship.

Family.

And to reject this is sure deprivation. You will never be happy again with only your debating. You are called for much much more. And you need to reach out to what you see. The only thing that seems to you to be the problem is me being the Mother. Children wants to be in that position. And you will get there to. Only if you are a worthy Child. To run from this Child Mother Father relationship is to fall back into slavery. And you are on the verge of your redemption.

But Love never Force. Love sets Free. But Freedom is a responsibility. You can make the choice yes. But you need to make the right choice.

So you are now again in the garden of Eden. But you are more privileged than Adam and Eve. You have the whole history of mankind behind you. I have chosen already. Now it is your chance.

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:45 am

You're burbling again, Johan. You give us as evidence the deposition of the opponent in your court case, but we already knew about that. Then you give us a link back to the place where you inserted the link (WOW! - what a clever boy you are). These are not the actions of a supernatural being, nor of any sane person. I draw the obvious conclusions.

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:03 am

Poodle wrote:You're burbling again, Johan.

According to your reason for "burbling" it seems to me "summarizing".

Poodle wrote:You give us as evidence the deposition of the opponent in your court case, but we already knew about that.

WOW! You admit to the "deposition" of Robertson. Well they do not yet have your revelation. Do you know you are far, far ahead of them?

You are actually fulfilling the prophesy about yourself.

Matt. 12
38 ¶Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

Which basically say that those that should have seen do not and those that should have not seen do see. So the Church in Robertson should have seen this. But they are blind. And you should not have seen this but you see. And because you see you are a judgement to those that say that they see but they are blind.

Poodle wrote:Then you give us a link back to the place where you inserted the link (WOW! - what a clever boy you are).

Nope. That was not that clever. It is just a reminder. For those that tend to forget.

Poodle wrote:These are not the actions of a supernatural being, nor of any sane person. I draw the obvious conclusions.

Giving "reminders" are the actions of the "insane"?

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:35 pm

Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:They still haven't made the net big enough to fit over your head, have they?

I'd like to point out the very disturbing implications of this post by Johan. The context implies that he thinks you can't "catch" someone who is into "good." If we take his claim at face value, he is implying that everyone who was caught, imprisoned, or executed, somehow deserved it. He's claiming that there's a divine protection shielding the innocent and good, and that there are no miscarriages of justice.

He's claming Christians executed by the Romans in the early days of the religion "deserved" it.

He's claiming Protestants murdered by Catholics and Catholics murdered by Protestants in the political violence surrounding the reformation each "deserved " it.

He's implying that Joan of Arc deserved to be burned alive, because if she didn't, she coulnd't have been "caught."

Think about what his argument implies about anyone who was thrown into a concentration camp or forced into slave labor. Johan is engaging in the most complete and all-encompassing act of victim blaming imaginable.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:40 pm

Halleyscomet: excellent critique....except...you give Johan way too much credit. He could as easily posted "a turnip" as "into Good." Monkey at a keyboard if not entirely solipsistic with no application to the world around him.

But an excellent critique nonetheless. Save it for a different review.............
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:16 am

Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:

There is no net large enough to catch a Mother. Those looking for the net and trying the nets are but Children. And Children can never get their Mom caught in a net. They are trying now already from the year 2000.

You know you're crazy, right? As in mentally ill? That you need psychological help?

Gord wrote:

Let me explain. You said the net catch "weird" things. But I am a Mother. That is not "weird".

No no, that is definitely weird! As in, insanity level weird.

So trying to catch the normal will put you in an unending search for success. Meaning you will never find your success in catching a Mother. Just a waste of time.

But as I am the Mother and you are my Child I always has success. You are just stubborn. Stubborn together with all the other skeptics and Robertson. But as your Mother I have no problem with your stubbornness. I know that it is the way of the Children. And I am patiently just being the Mother.

I am the Mother.

It's funny that you think you've "explained" anything with all that nonsense. Not funny as in "haha that's funny," but funny as in "hmm that's funny."

Gord wrote:
Gord wrote:

Then why do you ask?

And Mom told you: If that was the case then why did you ask?

You're not anyone's "Mom", you're a nutjob on the internet.

And I already told you why. How did you not understand that? It was in the very last sentence.

Gord wrote:
Let me show you the way.

And you know the way of the Mother and the Child.

All I know is that you're nuts.

And you will learn the Love of God by experiencing the Love of the Mother.

Actually, I won't learn anything of value from you because I'm not into psychiatry. I certainly will never believe you are in any way someone's mother, nor am I ever likely to believe in any gods because of you. All I see now, and all I will ever see, is a pathetically sick individual spouting nonsense on the internet as if he thinks he were making sense.

Get yourself some medical help, and stop hurting other people around you.
#ANDAMOVIE

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:30 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:

I'd like to point out the very disturbing implications of this post by Johan. The context implies that he thinks you can't "catch" someone who is into "good." If we take his claim at face value, he is implying that everyone who was caught, imprisoned, or executed, somehow deserved it. He's claiming that there's a divine protection shielding the innocent and good, and that there are no miscarriages of justice.

He's claming Christians executed by the Romans in the early days of the religion "deserved" it.

He's claiming Protestants murdered by Catholics and Catholics murdered by Protestants in the political violence surrounding the reformation each "deserved " it.

He's implying that Joan of Arc deserved to be burned alive, because if she didn't, she coulnd't have been "caught."

Think about what his argument implies about anyone who was thrown into a concentration camp or forced into slave labor. Johan is engaging in the most complete and all-encompassing act of victim blaming imaginable.

You forgot the most disturbing implication:

Jesus "deserved His Death".

Methink you are on a wrong track again. Like humans always are. The reason in your case is that you can not accept the evidence. For one whole year everyone tried to link me to bad. At last the evidence is pointing in the opposite direction.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&start=280#p636433

You also made that mistake to run after wrong. Got influenced by "sacrosanct".

And you got Peyronies. And the hart of your "peyronies" is that you made My Name bad with lies.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=639041#p639039

And the great power of peyronies lies in the fact that while you were trying to make My Name bad with lies I was helping you in Love to Understand and See.

So this Peyronies is now showing. Effecting you again and showing in your words.

Take Wisdom seriously. It does exist.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=637644#p637644

But something else you need to see is this.

I purposefully brought this discussions to its end.

And this action of mine goes against another notion of you too. That I suffer from "narcissism". That is to be the "centre of attraction". And that I will do anything to keep you speaking to me. Not so. I was just guiding you to see the evidence. Because to me it is actually about God's Love.

Restoring you to what you should be. Getting you Born Again as a Child of God. And Growing you up to become a Parent in God's Family. If you are stubborn. Full of pride in yourself. Admiring yourself . . . . .narcissism. God yourself. Then I just move on. It is you loosing out and not me. But this is the greatest lost ever. Exchanging the Glory of the True God for your own human glory. Finding your "utmost" in the dusty, decaying realm of this earth and yourself.

As I said. You can Rule with me or being Ruled.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=641288#p641288

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:42 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Halleyscomet: excellent critique....except...you give Johan way too much credit. He could as easily posted "a turnip" as "into Good." Monkey at a keyboard if not entirely solipsistic with no application to the world around him.

But an excellent critique nonetheless. Save it for a different review.............

I found some mistakes in his "implications".

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=642353#p642353

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:58 pm

Johan: I did miss that....your excellent (sic---really mean "detailed" which is a "Good" in itself no matter how wrong it is?) review was not there when I posted.

I stopped reading after "Jesus deserved to die"==>its all the nonsensical religious BS: how can Gawd himself "die?" The Father.............and the SON.......and the Holy Ghost really falling out of favor with Mary relegated to mere human status????? Its worse than nonsense, really just random gibberish.

"Good"----is just too vague to even discuss.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:55 pm

Jesus needed to die like I need holes in my hands.
trump is Putin's bitch

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:32 pm

yeah.....as creator of the universe, I wonder why God chose to kill himself rather than just "forgive verbally".....or not even make the charge to begin with?==>given he designed it all and knew, set in course, every detail of every event to follow. Silly doesn't catch just how bizarre it all is.............and billions believe.

How do I get off this planet?

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:53 pm

One way to get a planet off if you consider her mother earth so a female is to enter an orifice which would in this case be a volcano so to get off this planet you have to go in. Literally.
trump is Putin's bitch

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:05 pm

Gee....thats one of the worst metaphors I have ever read. Anything with teeth in it?

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:29 pm

Soak yourself in chum and jump in the ocean?
trump is Putin's bitch

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:18 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Johan: I did miss that....your excellent (sic---really mean "detailed" which is a "Good" in itself no matter how wrong it is?) review was not there when I posted.

I stopped reading after "Jesus deserved to die"==>its all the nonsensical religious BS: how can Gawd himself "die?" The Father.............and the SON.......and the Holy Ghost really falling out of favor with Mary relegated to mere human status????? Its worse than nonsense, really just random gibberish.

"Good"----is just too vague to even discuss.

Good. We are not onto that. So just leave it alone. Then come back to the topic and try to be on topic.

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:18 am

Aztexan wrote:Soak yourself in chum and jump in the ocean?

You are "off topic"

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:19 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Gee....thats one of the worst metaphors I have ever read. Anything with teeth in it?

You are a bit "vague". Try to give some more "evidence". As we are really interested in "evidence".

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:22 am

Aztexan wrote:One way to get a planet off if you consider her mother earth so a female is to enter an orifice which would in this case be a volcano so to get off this planet you have to go in. Literally.

Try to stay on topic.

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:25 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:yeah.....as creator of the universe, I wonder why God chose to kill himself rather than just "forgive verbally".....or not even make the charge to begin with?==>given he designed it all and knew, set in course, every detail of every event to follow. Silly doesn't catch just how bizarre it all is.............and billions believe.

How do I get off this planet?

You are off topic.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:00 pm

Chicken Fajita Bowtie Pasta Salad

1/4 cup lime juice
1 Tbsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder
1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/2 cup olive oil
1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 (11oz) can corn, drained
1 cup salsa
2 tomatoes, chopped
8 oz bowtie pasta, cooked
2 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
1 cup shredded cheese
2 cups crushed Doritos

1 Whisk together lime juice, cumin, chili powder and cilantro.
Slowly drizzle in olive oil and whisk until combined

2 In large bowl, combine black beans, corn, salsa, tomatoes, cooked pasta, chicken and cheese

3 Pour lime dressing over pasta mixture and toss to combine

4 Right before serving, gently mix in crushed Doritos
trump is Putin's bitch

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:05 pm

I like turtles.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:11 pm

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Tue May 01, 2018 12:50 am

trump is Putin's bitch

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue May 01, 2018 1:19 am

I think that is 4...........FOUR.....very good "GOODS" posted in a row. all quite specific, clearly stated and supported so that anyone interested in the GOODS named can learn something personally valuable and useful.

Good job Aztecan. This should mollify Johan. Let's see if he ever finds clarity?

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Tue May 01, 2018 7:11 am

Clever Mods?

Mods always think they are clever.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... %22R%22%7D

Luckily for you in this forum the "used to be mod" has found Wisdom.

Only two of this kind in the whole wide world.

But Mom is working on it.

Anyone that wants to participate in "restoring society"?

Or are you satisfied to just "watch it happen"?

And see this:
You are an example now.
When I start using you to witness about the Reality of Wisdom and its Application many will come running here.
Just hope they will join and then you can start teaching them.
Hopefully you will teach Wisdom.

As I said:
You can Rule with Me or be Ruled with them.

There is no Force in Love. It is just the Better Way.
The Better Way Manifests Love.

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Tue May 01, 2018 8:26 am

Aztexan wrote:Chicken Fajita Bowtie Pasta Salad

1/4 cup lime juice
1 Tbsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder
1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/2 cup olive oil
1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 (11oz) can corn, drained
1 cup salsa
2 tomatoes, chopped
8 oz bowtie pasta, cooked
2 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
1 cup shredded cheese
2 cups crushed Doritos

1 Whisk together lime juice, cumin, chili powder and cilantro.
Slowly drizzle in olive oil and whisk until combined

2 In large bowl, combine black beans, corn, salsa, tomatoes, cooked pasta, chicken and cheese

3 Pour lime dressing over pasta mixture and toss to combine

4 Right before serving, gently mix in crushed Doritos

You are totally off topic. You should start your own thread. Call it "Nice Pasta Recipes". If you do not know how to do it you can ask me. I am Helper.

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Tue May 01, 2018 8:32 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I like turtles.

Yep. But not in this thread. Here you are either foolish or rude. So which are you?

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Tue May 01, 2018 8:34 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I think that is 4...........FOUR.....very good "GOODS" posted in a row. all quite specific, clearly stated and supported so that anyone interested in the GOODS named can learn something personally valuable and useful.

Good job Aztecan. This should mollify Johan. Let's see if he ever finds clarity?

You learned something "valuable and useful"? If so tell us about it. If not listen, learn and then speak again.

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Tue May 01, 2018 8:35 am

Good! You are an example of somebody advancing in Wisdom.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Tue May 01, 2018 12:03 pm

Today is my cat's birthday!!!
:yahoo: :kit: :hb: :clap:
trump is Putin's bitch

Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”