Confidencia's Beliefs

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Pyrrho
Administrator

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Pyrrho » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:20 pm

Although maybe I'm mistaken, as it appears to be a challenge of arguments.

I don't know. Today I'll leave it alone. Just avoid personal attacks, please.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Confidencia
BANNED

Postby Confidencia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:28 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote: The words photon, electron and proton does not relate, they are only a label that has been assigned to a piece of consciousness.
Matthew Ellard wrote: Your computer works through electrons behaving in a known scientific manner. Please explain to us how the computer you are posting on, works, if electrons are not real?
Confidencia wrote:Everything happens by itself. Me, my operating the computer. The computer itself and its power source are all one fact and not so many.
You are posting incoherent gibberish again. Answer the question.

A faulty instrument is of no fault of the user. If you clarify your mind you will reveal the mechanism in which your obtusiveness lies.

Confidencia wrote: Take anyone of them away the computer will not not work regardless of electrons bring real or not.,
So you now agree electrons are real and "not conscious" as you previously claimed.

Trying to misconstrued all that I have said will not help you to understand what I said. You must use what little intelligence you have to work it out.

True idiocy from Confidencia
Matthew Ellard wrote: Are you claiming your consciousness artificially performs complex accurate calculations in nano seconds?
Confidencia wrote: I do not exist
Confidencia wrote: All that happens happens in my consciousness.
So why do a million people entering the same complex calculation on a million different hand calculators get the same answer?

QED :D

They maybe a million people entering the same complex calculation but fundamentallly, actually and as a matter of fact there is only one consciousness doing the calculating.

]That is hard indisputable evidence electrons exists and that your religious framework is complete crap.

If you say so ellard, but you could have just as well have named them ellardons, regardless of their name they exist nowhere else but in the mind of the observer as with everything else. Your problem is you have no depth to your intelligence or understanding. But then that's to be expected, you have been educated according to conventions and not reality.,

Confidencia
BANNED

Postby Confidencia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:35 pm

Pyrrho wrote:Although maybe I'm mistaken, as it appears to be a challenge of arguments.

I don't know. Today I'll leave it alone. Just avoid personal attacks, please.

I do Pyrrho, but when you are dealing with members who are still in their infancy, it is quite hard to avoid the bone of contention.

Confidencia
BANNED

Postby Confidencia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:43 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Matthew Ellard: saving the internet one nut case at a time. //// but: Nuts come in bunches, and there is an unending supply. Have fun.

If you can get ellard to leave the rest will surely follow, you should feel a surge yourself. It is like dealing with a gang of bullies, knock out the leader and his followers will scatter like scared pussy cats :lol: :lol:

Confidencia
BANNED

Postby Confidencia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:49 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote: I don't exist
Confidencia wrote: It's fun and entertaining for me.
Matthew Ellard wrote:If you don't exist, then please explain how you claim it can be fun and entertaining for you to troll your religious crap on our science forum? :lol:

Confidencia wrote:Because there is enjoyment, obviously.
.....but you say you don't exist and therefore cannot be having fun and entertainment. Therefore all you previous posts must be complete contradictory crap. :lol:

QED.

Hence the reason why I say someone is having fun. Learn to read to understand ellard. If I'm telling you I don't exist then who and what is contradicting ?

Confidencia
BANNED

Postby Confidencia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:59 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote: Fundamentally words do not convey facts.
Confidencia, two days later wrote: Let me set the record straight..........
Matthew Ellard wrote:Please explain how you are going to inform about us about the facts, if your words don't contain any facts? Isn't this evidence you are simply contradicting yourself? ,

Confidencia wrote:Not at all. I do not need to inform anyone about the fact.
You said words do not convey facts so you cannot be informing us of anything. Yet here you are, again, attempting to do so

You called it attemp I call it entertainment.

Confidencia wrote: I don't exist
Confidencia wrote: From my perspective it is self evident.
If you don't exist how can you have a perspective. This simply proves all your previous posts are religious contradictory crap.

QED
:lol:

Perspective is seen in the consciousness as is the person who claims it. Unless there is somebody there claiming to be a person there is no contradiction.

Confidencia
BANNED

Postby Confidencia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:05 pm

Poodle wrote:
Confidencia wrote:
Poodle wrote:Nuts come in shells. Bananas come in bunches. I could go on ...

:lol: With a nut as hard as yours I'm sure you can. I've more or less been hitting it with a lump hammer and not made much of an impression. Maybe hanging out with a bunch of bananas has reinforced it beyond the forces of darkness :lol:

You're such a wag. You have me constantly in stitches. I find your self-conscious hand calculator particularly hilarious.

I would too if there ever was a self conscious hand calculator. Learn to read to understand, it's not hard.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:14 pm

...and it's locked.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”