Confidencia's Beliefs

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28553
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:02 am

Confidencia wrote: Fundamentally words do not convey facts.
Confidencia, two days later wrote: Let me set the record straight..........
Please explain how you are going to inform about us about the facts, if your words don't contain any facts?

Isn't this evidence you are simply contradicting yourself?


,

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28553
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:06 am

Confidencia wrote:In reality things just happen, nobody is responsible.
To make this post, you consciously logged on to the forum, consciously entered your password and then consciously wrote this ridiculous claim.

Are you claiming that this post appeared by magic and you didn't post it?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28553
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:18 am

Confidencia wrote: Photons, electrons and protons are all forms of consciousness
You ran away from this question. Answer it.

Show us any evidence you have that the electrons that make your hand calculator work, are conscious.
Last edited by Matthew Ellard on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28553
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:28 am

Confidencia wrote: The words photon, electron and proton does not relate, they are only a label that has been assigned to a piece of consciousness.
Your computer works through electrons behaving in a known scientific manner.

Please explain to us how the computer you are posting on works, if electrons are not real?

Are you claiming your consciousness artificially performs complex accurate calculations in nano seconds?

(What does 5083745 X 73592843 = ?
:lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28553
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:32 am

Confidencia wrote: I don't exist
Confidencia wrote: It's fun and entertaining for me.

If you don't exist, then please explain how you claim it can be fun and entertaining for you to troll your religious crap on our science forum? :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14684
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:42 am

You initiate a thread with four in a row? "Turn back from the Dark Force........before its too late."
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28553
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:37 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:You initiate a thread with four in a row? "Turn back from the Dark Force........before its too late."
No. I'm trying to lock him down into one thread. Currently he is spreading his religious nonsense in every thread, with conflicting claims, in different threads, followed by his usual bout of insults. (I believe Pyrrho can now restrict members to specific threads again. )

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14684
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:42 am

Matthew Ellard: saving the internet one nut case at a time. //// but: Nuts come in bunches, and there is an unending supply. Have fun.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9600
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Poodle » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:52 am

Nuts come in shells. Bananas come in bunches. I could go on ...

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14684
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:56 am

Ever pick peanuts?......the most popular nut (I know....)
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9552
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby TJrandom » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:37 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Ever pick peanuts?......the most popular nut (I know....)


Erm... dig, not pick. Unless you were thinking of picking them off of a store shelf. :lol:

Oh, and not actually nuts...

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14684
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:10 am

Well, last time I was earning 5o cents a lug, first you dug them up, then you picked them off the vine/root /tuber or whatever the thing is.

but I admit: its not elegant.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21825
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:12 pm

The first hydrogen atoms formed about 3468,000,000 years after the BB.

Before that everything was recorded on a Sony Walkman.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31675
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Gord » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:52 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:3468,000,000

380,000
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28553
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:11 am

My point was to state when molecules could form and life first possibly arise, to allow Confidencia's first observer to exist. Wikipedia is a bit clearer on this and talks about when water could first form in the universe.

"The background temperature was between 373 K and 273 K, allowing the possibility of liquid water, during a period of about 6.6 million years, from about 10 to 17 million years after the Big Bang (redshift 137–100). Loeb (2014) speculated that primitive life might in principle have appeared during this window, which he called "the Habitable Epoch of the Early Universe"

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21825
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:22 am

Gord wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:3468,000,000

380,000
I broke my math bone in the fifth grade and they didn't set it right.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:46 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Gord wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:3468,000,000

380,000
I broke my math bone in the fifth grade and they didn't set it right.
Is that why I have twinges on rainy days? :P
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21825
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:03 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Gord wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:3468,000,000

380,000
I broke my math bone in the fifth grade and they didn't set it right.
Is that why I have twinges on rainy days? :P

And drainy rays too.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31675
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Gord » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:02 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Gord wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:3468,000,000

380,000

I broke my math bone in the fifth grade and they didn't set it right.

Is that why I have twinges on rainy days? :P

And drainy rays too.

Also Twinkies.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Confidencia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:00 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote: I don't exist
Confidencia wrote: It's fun and entertaining for me.

If you don't exist, then please explain how you claim it can be fun and entertaining for you to troll your religious crap on our science forum? :lol:


Because there is enjoyment, obviously. Someone is enjoying something. Who it is and what is being enjoyed cannot be known. You can know how it is in reality because it can be experienced but you cannot know what it is because it is not an experience.

Hope this does not mush your pea too much. :mrgreen: :lol:

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Confidencia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:22 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote: The words photon, electron and proton does not relate, they are only a label that has been assigned to a piece of consciousness.
Your computer works through electrons behaving in a known scientific manner.


You mean in a conventional manner.

Please explain to us how the computer you are posting on works, if electrons are not real?


Everything happens by itself. Me, my operating the computer. The computer itself and its power source are all one fact and not so many. Take anyone of them away the computer will not not work regardless of electrons bring real or not.,

Are you claiming your consciousness artificially performs complex accurate calculations in nano seconds?


All that happens happens in my consciousness. Even the idea of consciousness being artificial is also an idea in the consciousness.

(What does 5083745 X 73592843 = ? :lol:



5083745 X 73592843

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Confidencia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:37 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote:In reality things just happen, nobody is responsible.
To make this post, you consciously logged on to the forum, consciously entered your password and then consciously wrote this ridiculous claim.


To make this post I merely watched all events appear in the field of my consciousness.

Are you claiming that this post appeared by magic and you didn't post it?


If you wasn't so formally educated you might see the significance in the magic too :lol:

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Confidencia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:42 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote: Fundamentally words do not convey facts.
Confidencia, two days later wrote: Let me set the record straight..........
Please explain how you are going to inform about us about the facts, if your words don't contain any facts?

Isn't this evidence you are simply contradicting yourself?


,


Not at all. I do not need to inform anyone about the fact. I've already told you the fact is self evident. From your perspective it is self evident. From my perspective it is self evident.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28553
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:56 am

Confidencia wrote: I don't exist
Confidencia wrote: It's fun and entertaining for me.
Matthew Ellard wrote:If you don't exist, then please explain how you claim it can be fun and entertaining for you to troll your religious crap on our science forum? :lol:

Confidencia wrote:Because there is enjoyment, obviously.
.....but you say you don't exist and therefore cannot be having fun and entertainment. Therefore all you previous posts must be complete contradictory crap. :lol:

QED.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28553
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:03 am

Confidencia wrote: Fundamentally words do not convey facts.
Confidencia, two days later wrote: Let me set the record straight..........
Matthew Ellard wrote:Please explain how you are going to inform about us about the facts, if your words don't contain any facts? Isn't this evidence you are simply contradicting yourself? ,

Confidencia wrote:Not at all. I do not need to inform anyone about the fact.
You said words do not convey facts so you cannot be informing us of anything. Yet here you are, again, attempting to do so
Confidencia wrote: I don't exist
Confidencia wrote: From my perspective it is self evident.
If you don't exist how can you have a perspective. This simply proves all your previous posts are religious contradictory crap.

QED
:lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28553
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:24 am

Confidencia wrote: The words photon, electron and proton does not relate, they are only a label that has been assigned to a piece of consciousness.
Matthew Ellard wrote: Your computer works through electrons behaving in a known scientific manner. Please explain to us how the computer you are posting on, works, if electrons are not real?
Confidencia wrote:Everything happens by itself. Me, my operating the computer. The computer itself and its power source are all one fact and not so many.
You are posting incoherent gibberish again. Answer the question.

Confidencia wrote: Take anyone of them away the computer will not not work regardless of electrons bring real or not.,
So you now agree electrons are real and "not conscious" as you previously claimed.

True idiocy from Confidencia
Matthew Ellard wrote: Are you claiming your consciousness artificially performs complex accurate calculations in nano seconds?
Confidencia wrote: I do not exist
Confidencia wrote: All that happens happens in my consciousness.
So why do a million people entering the same complex calculation on a million different hand calculators get the same answer?

QED :D

That is hard indisputable evidence electrons exists and that your religious framework is complete crap.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28553
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:25 am

Confidencia wrote: In reality things just happen, nobody is responsible.
Matthew Ellard wrote: To make this post, you consciously logged on to the forum, consciously entered your password and then consciously wrote this ridiculous claim.
Confidencia wrote: I don't exist
Confidencia wrote:To make this post I merely watched all events appear in the field of my consciousness.
If you don't exist then how can you have a consciousness? :lol:

Matthew Ellard wrote:Are you claiming that this post appeared by magic and you didn't post it?
Confidencia wrote:If you wasn't so formally educated you might see.......
Answer the question.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28553
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:30 am

Confidencia wrote: From my perspective it is self evident.
Confidencia wrote: I don't exist

You really are quite mad, aren't you? :lol:
Shaka.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Confidencia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:25 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote: From my perspective it is self evident.
Confidencia wrote: I don't exist

You really are quite mad, aren't you? :lol:
Shaka.jpg


Yes it's called divine madness. But when I say I don't exist, I'm referring to what I am in reality, this you cannot see, describe or quantify. Of course my body exists, this you can see and describe :mrgreen:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28553
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:32 am

Confidencia wrote:Yes it's called divine madness.
You are renaming Incredible Stupidity as "divine madness" ? :lol:

Confidencia wrote: But when I say I don't exist,
.....it means you don't exist. Yet here you are posting again. :lol:

Go away and try your religious contradictory bull-shit on another forum.

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Confidencia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:50 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote: In reality things just happen, nobody is responsible.
Matthew Ellard wrote: To make this post, you consciously logged on to the forum, consciously entered your password and then consciously wrote this ridiculous claim.
Confidencia wrote: I don't exist
Confidencia wrote:To make this post I merely watched all events appear in the field of my consciousness.
If you don't exist then how can you have a consciousness? :lol:


You are talking as if consciousness is something you can get hold of. Can you produce a sample?


Matthew Ellard wrote:Are you claiming that this post appeared by magic and you didn't post it?
Confidencia wrote:If you wasn't so formally educated you might see.......
Answer the question.


In all of this there is a mysterious power that makes it all happen. Out of this mysterious power comes your inventory of how it all happens - it all happens in your mind. But the real is the real regardless of the conditions in which it is reflected. :mrgreen:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14684
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:54 am

Matt: you can't win against stupid........but as you have posted the alter-ego's of Confidencia, do you rule out an AI Bot version .05?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Confidencia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:10 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote: Photons, electrons and protons are all forms of consciousness
You ran away from this question. Answer it.


Can you give me a sample of a photon, electron and proton?

Show us any evidence you have that the electrons that make your hand calculator work, are conscious.


There is consciousness at work and consciousness at rest, then there is the self conscious mind that observe this phenomena. The fact that a hand calculator works and is doing what is expected of it, is evidence enough that it is consciousness at work. :mrgreen:

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Confidencia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:51 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Matt: you can't win against stupid........but as you have posted the alter-ego's of Confidencia, do you rule out an AI Bot version .05?


You cannot quarrel with the facts bobhope, that's why he can't win.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14684
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:56 am

I'll put my money on stupid.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Confidencia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:14 am

Poodle wrote:Nuts come in shells. Bananas come in bunches. I could go on ...


:lol: With a nut as hard as yours I'm sure you can. I've more or less been hitting it with a lump hammer and not made much of an impression. Maybe hanging out with a bunch of bananas has reinforced it beyond the forces of darkness :lol:

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Confidencia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:49 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote:Yes it's called divine madness.
You are renaming Incredible Stupidity as "divine madness" ? :lol:


It's illogical I know, but so is reality.

Confidencia wrote: But when I say I don't exist,
.....it means you don't exist. Yet here you are posting again. :lol:


The idea of me and me posting only exists in your mind.

Go away and try your religious contradictory bull-shit on another forum.


There's enough contradictory BS on this forum to keep me here for a while. I need not have to find another.
Beside where will I find one with a bunch of bananas with nutshells that are hard as rock :mrgreen: ? :lol: :lol:

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Confidencia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:17 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I'll put my money on stupid.


You will do whatever your mind tells you to do.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9600
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Poodle » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:47 pm

Confidencia wrote:
Poodle wrote:Nuts come in shells. Bananas come in bunches. I could go on ...


:lol: With a nut as hard as yours I'm sure you can. I've more or less been hitting it with a lump hammer and not made much of an impression. Maybe hanging out with a bunch of bananas has reinforced it beyond the forces of darkness :lol:

You're such a wag. You have me constantly in stitches. I find your self-conscious hand calculator particularly hilarious.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10564
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: Confidencia's Beliefs

Postby Pyrrho » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Please see the rules regarding threads opened to attack other users.

Locked.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests