So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

God, the FSM, and everything else.
User avatar
Abdul Alhazred
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2967
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:08 pm
Custom Title: Yes that one.
Location: Chicago

So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:30 pm

No not the eating babies thing. :notsure:

Just asking questions. :mrgreen:

Is Pope Francis a "Atheist" according Pope John Paul II?
Catholic Monitor (blog)

...

Pope Francis and the papal inner circle appear to have redefined mortal sin and adultery in a way that is contrary to the 2,000 year infallibly doctrine of the Catholic Church.

They redefine adultery as a "irregular relationship" and say mortal sin is not mortal sin because of the ultimacy of conscience.

This redefinition of Catholic conscience tells the murderer, rapist, sex abuser, the person in adultery or anyone in objective mortal sin that they are not in mortal sin if they are at "peace" with it, if the sinful behavior is "humanly impossible" to change, "if they can't change their sinful behavior" or don't know it is wrong.

Under these "conditions", they say those in objective mortal sin may receive Holy Communion without forming their conscience and changing their sinful behavior.

...


:roll:
Aldous Huxley wrote:A government with a comprehensive plan for the betterment of society is a government that uses torture.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14680
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:44 pm

As to the mental health precepts of the Catholic Church: I'd give that one another swing and a miss. They haven't won a pennant in a long time.............
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31665
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby Gord » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:11 am

Abdul Alhazred wrote:Is Pope Francis a "Atheist" according Pope John Paul II?...

...They redefine adultery as a "irregular relationship"....

Who the hell wrote this, Ungrammatical Man?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14680
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:36 am

Pope John Paul II---Engrish not his first language...or second...maybe third??/// Although, the word is in my dictionary. irresponsible for not to be, irrespective of proper grammar?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:50 pm

Abdul Alhazred wrote:They redefine adultery as a "irregular relationship" and say mortal sin is not mortal sin because of the ultimacy of conscience.
Is there really such thing as a 'regular' relationship? :mrgreen:

Abdul Alhazred wrote:This redefinition of Catholic conscience tells the murderer, rapist, sex abuser, the person in adultery or anyone in objective mortal sin that they are not in mortal sin if they are at "peace" with it...
So if I off everyone on my {!#%@} list, but I'm at peace with it, I haven't sinned? :P I wonder how that defense would go over in court.

Judge: So you admit you killed these 15 people?
Me: Yes, but I'm at peace with my actions, so it's fine. Can I go now?
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Posts: 11159
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:26 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Abdul Alhazred wrote:They redefine adultery as a "irregular relationship" and say mortal sin is not mortal sin because of the ultimacy of conscience.
Is there really such thing as a 'regular' relationship? :mrgreen:

Abdul Alhazred wrote:This redefinition of Catholic conscience tells the murderer, rapist, sex abuser, the person in adultery or anyone in objective mortal sin that they are not in mortal sin if they are at "peace" with it...
So if I off everyone on my {!#%@} list, but I'm at peace with it, I haven't sinned? :P I wonder how that defense would go over in court.

Judge: So you admit you killed these 15 people?
Me: Yes, but I'm at peace with my actions, so it's fine. Can I go now?

Judge: No. We're putting you in solitary confinement until you rot. I am at peace with my actions.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:59 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Abdul Alhazred wrote:They redefine adultery as a "irregular relationship" and say mortal sin is not mortal sin because of the ultimacy of conscience.
Is there really such thing as a 'regular' relationship? :mrgreen:

Abdul Alhazred wrote:This redefinition of Catholic conscience tells the murderer, rapist, sex abuser, the person in adultery or anyone in objective mortal sin that they are not in mortal sin if they are at "peace" with it...
So if I off everyone on my {!#%@} list, but I'm at peace with it, I haven't sinned? :P I wonder how that defense would go over in court.

Judge: So you admit you killed these 15 people?
Me: Yes, but I'm at peace with my actions, so it's fine. Can I go now?

Judge: No. We're putting you in solitary confinement until you rot. I am at peace with my actions.
Right? See how quickly that escalated?
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Posts: 11159
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:07 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Abdul Alhazred wrote:They redefine adultery as a "irregular relationship" and say mortal sin is not mortal sin because of the ultimacy of conscience.
Is there really such thing as a 'regular' relationship? :mrgreen:

Abdul Alhazred wrote:This redefinition of Catholic conscience tells the murderer, rapist, sex abuser, the person in adultery or anyone in objective mortal sin that they are not in mortal sin if they are at "peace" with it...
So if I off everyone on my {!#%@} list, but I'm at peace with it, I haven't sinned? :P I wonder how that defense would go over in court.

Judge: So you admit you killed these 15 people?
Me: Yes, but I'm at peace with my actions, so it's fine. Can I go now?

Judge: No. We're putting you in solitary confinement until you rot. I am at peace with my actions.
Right? See how quickly that escalated?

The point is that sinning and breaking the law are two different things.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:27 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Abdul Alhazred wrote:They redefine adultery as a "irregular relationship" and say mortal sin is not mortal sin because of the ultimacy of conscience.
Is there really such thing as a 'regular' relationship? :mrgreen:

Abdul Alhazred wrote:This redefinition of Catholic conscience tells the murderer, rapist, sex abuser, the person in adultery or anyone in objective mortal sin that they are not in mortal sin if they are at "peace" with it...
So if I off everyone on my {!#%@} list, but I'm at peace with it, I haven't sinned? :P I wonder how that defense would go over in court.

Judge: So you admit you killed these 15 people?
Me: Yes, but I'm at peace with my actions, so it's fine. Can I go now?

Judge: No. We're putting you in solitary confinement until you rot. I am at peace with my actions.
Right? See how quickly that escalated?
The point is that sinning and breaking the law are two different things.
Depends on your viewpoint. :mrgreen: It certainly didn't bother Kim Davis to break multiple laws; she was at peace with her actions and failed (or refused) to understand why she was wrong.

I guess my point is that it's dangerous to provide people with an excuse to behave antisocially.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Posts: 11159
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:50 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Abdul Alhazred wrote:They redefine adultery as a "irregular relationship" and say mortal sin is not mortal sin because of the ultimacy of conscience.
Is there really such thing as a 'regular' relationship? :mrgreen:

Abdul Alhazred wrote:This redefinition of Catholic conscience tells the murderer, rapist, sex abuser, the person in adultery or anyone in objective mortal sin that they are not in mortal sin if they are at "peace" with it...
So if I off everyone on my {!#%@} list, but I'm at peace with it, I haven't sinned? :P I wonder how that defense would go over in court.

Judge: So you admit you killed these 15 people?
Me: Yes, but I'm at peace with my actions, so it's fine. Can I go now?

Judge: No. We're putting you in solitary confinement until you rot. I am at peace with my actions.
Right? See how quickly that escalated?
The point is that sinning and breaking the law are two different things.
Depends on your viewpoint. :mrgreen: It certainly didn't bother Kim Davis to break multiple laws; she was at peace with her actions and failed (or refused) to understand why she was wrong.

I guess my point is that it's dangerous to provide people with an excuse to behave antisocially.

Lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, pride.

While 'sinning' might lead to antisocial behavior, it isn't on it's own merits.

Rape, murder, etc, is Fred Martinez' own strawman of the Pope's position. They are covered by the 10 Commandments, not the Mortal Sins.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:05 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Abdul Alhazred wrote:They redefine adultery as a "irregular relationship" and say mortal sin is not mortal sin because of the ultimacy of conscience.
Is there really such thing as a 'regular' relationship? :mrgreen:

Abdul Alhazred wrote:This redefinition of Catholic conscience tells the murderer, rapist, sex abuser, the person in adultery or anyone in objective mortal sin that they are not in mortal sin if they are at "peace" with it...
So if I off everyone on my {!#%@} list, but I'm at peace with it, I haven't sinned? :P I wonder how that defense would go over in court.

Judge: So you admit you killed these 15 people?
Me: Yes, but I'm at peace with my actions, so it's fine. Can I go now?
Judge: No. We're putting you in solitary confinement until you rot. I am at peace with my actions.
Right? See how quickly that escalated?
The point is that sinning and breaking the law are two different things.
Depends on your viewpoint. :mrgreen: It certainly didn't bother Kim Davis to break multiple laws; she was at peace with her actions and failed (or refused) to understand why she was wrong.

I guess my point is that it's dangerous to provide people with an excuse to behave antisocially.
Lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, pride.

While 'sinning' might lead to antisocial behavior, it isn't on it's own merits.

Rape, murder, etc, is Fred Martinez' own strawman of the Pope's position. They are covered by the 10 Commandments, not the Mortal Sins.
True. Those seven deadly sins are not crimes. Most of the Ten are not sins either, but there are interesting things to note about them.

1. You shall have no other gods before Me. So, it's ok to have other gods as long as Yahweh is #1, but having other gods is not a crime. It doesn't even break this commandment.

2. You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. So, sculptures in and of themselves are fine as long as you don't worship them, but doing so is not a crime.

3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain. So, don't say, "Goddamn it!" Not a crime.

4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. So, emulate God, who rested on the seventh day. Not a crime.

5. Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God is giving you. Instruction and threat in one! Still not a crime.

6. You shall not murder. So, the first actual crime on the list is sixth out of ten: murder.

7. You shall not commit adultery. Again, not a crime. And it only meant, "Don't sleep with a married woman, but married men can have sex outside of their marriage."

8. You shall not steal. Only the second crime on the list: theft.

9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. Regardless of what most people believe, this doesn't mean "don't lie." It means "don't violate an oath to tell the truth in order to slander another." So, third crime on the list: perjury.

10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s. Seems it's perfectly acceptable to covet your neighbor's husband, though. Not a crime.

Ten Commandments, but only three describe crimes. The first four solely concern a person's treatment of Yahweh. The fifth, seventh, and tenth are about appropriate behavior toward others. If I were a goddess, I'd do much better than this, frankly. :P
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

ahhell
Poster
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby ahhell » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:33 pm

I think this is clearly intended to allow homosexuals and adulterers, so good for them. This is not the biggest thing they've gotten wrong.

Side note, I have a good friend who goes to a jesuit run parish, they've been saying for decades that your own conscience is the best of judge or what is sin.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21822
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:10 pm

There are 313 commandments in the Bible.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:06 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:There are 313 commandments in the Bible.

Image
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Posts: 11159
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:11 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:There are 313 commandments in the Bible.


Got a list?
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21822
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:34 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:There are 313 commandments in the Bible.


Got a list?

Yep. I have this book...
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Posts: 11159
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:40 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:There are 313 commandments in the Bible.


Got a list?

Yep. I have this book...


:read: . . . :read: . . . :read: . . . :read: . . . I can only find 312. What's the other one?
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21822
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:50 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:There are 313 commandments in the Bible.


Got a list?

Yep. I have this book...


:read: . . . :read: . . . :read: . . . :read: . . . I can only find 312. What's the other one?

"Thou shalt have no ellipses before I."
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Posts: 11159
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:02 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:There are 313 commandments in the Bible.


Got a list?

Yep. I have this book...


:read: . . . :read: . . . :read: . . . :read: . . . I can only find 312. What's the other one?

"Thou shalt have no ellipses before I."


Oops, sorry . . . :read: . . . :read: . . . :read: . . . :read: . . . Me can only find 312. What's the other one?
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21822
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:13 pm

That would be the one after 312.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9595
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby Poodle » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:41 am

I'd just like to point out that, before the usual goody-two-shoes crowd got in on the act, it was your neighbour's ass you had to avoid coveting, not your neighbour's donkey.
Revisionism is not good and leads to sensayuma failure.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31665
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby Gord » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:19 am

Poodle wrote:I'd just like to point out that, before the usual goody-two-shoes crowd got in on the act, it was your neighbour's ass you had to avoid coveting, not your neighbour's donkey.
Revisionism is not good and leads to sensayuma failure.

Donkey is an 18th century word for ass.

https://www.etymonline.com/word/ass

In familiar use, the name ass is now to a great extent superseded by donkey (in Scotland cuddie); but ass is always used in the language of Scripture, Natural History, proverb, and fable; also, in ordinary use, in Ireland. [OED]
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9595
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby Poodle » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:41 am

Yeah - I know that, Gord. But donkey is nowhere near as good a source of ribald humour as ass. The possibilities are limitless. Try those with donkey. It's simply not the same.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31665
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby Gord » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:53 am

Did you know that the original term was actually arse and that ass is a more recent version of it with the r having been dropped?

https://www.etymonline.com/word/arse
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9595
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: So is he an atheist? Or does he just act like one?

Postby Poodle » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:08 am

Ah so!


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Magpie [crawler], Trendiction [Bot] and 1 guest