The Solution To The Mystery

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Gord » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:01 am

There's a friends list???
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

TazAnastazio
Poster

Postby TazAnastazio » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:56 am

Gord wrote:There's a friends list???

Click the link below:

faq.php#f6r0

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:33 am

So then...no?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Re: Unifying lunatics to save time

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:25 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:I have now linked you to Brane-String Theory three times. Are you saying you have not read any of it or that you simply can't understand it
TazAnastazio wrote: Ok, Mathew,. Since so complicated for you questions such as "What brought about the existence of the singularity/Brane Strings and what was before that and before that and so on...";
So you refuse to read the science papers on Brane-String theory, you claim don't exist? :lol:

Did you at least read the abstracts about there being ten dimensions and time?

Did you get to the bit where only three dimension expand in the big bang but the remaining six remain at planck's constant dimensions and time commences with inflation?

How far did you get reading the papers?
:D

(You see, I don't think you have read anything. You don't know any mathematics and you don't even know what infinity is, in mathematics. You have simply had too many bongs and keep writing the word infinity down as some sort of poetry based explanation like Maunas does in the other thread.)

Theodorus Anastazio's alternative explanation
TazAnastazio for his opening post wrote:"Nothing", "Everything", "Time", "Space", "Distance", "Dimensions, "Beginning", "End", "Energy", "Mass", "Intelligence", "Objects", "Particles" are simply concepts formed to describe what we THINK we see and understand within the INFINITE.
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:39 am, edited 5 times in total.

TazAnastazio
Poster

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:38 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:I have now linked you to Brane-String Theory three times. Are you saying you have not read any of it or that you simply can't understand it
TazAnastazio wrote: Ok, Mathew,. Since so complicated for you questions such as "What brought about the existence of the singularity/Brane Strings and what was before that and before that and so on...";
So you refuse to read the science papers on Brane-String theory, you claim don't exist? :lol:

Did you at least read the abstracts about there being ten dimensions and time?

Did you get to the bit where only three dimension expand in the big bang but the remaining six remain at planck's constant dimensions and time commences with inflation?

How far did you get reading the papers?
:D

(You see, I don't think you have read anything. You don't know any mathematics and you don't even know what infinity is, in mathematics. You have simply had too many bongs and keep writing the word infinity down as some sort of poetry based explanation like Maunas does in the other thread.)

Theodorus Anastazio's alternative explanation
TazAnastazio for his opening post wrote:"Nothing", "Everything", "Time", "Space", "Distance", "Dimensions, "Beginning", "End", "Energy", "Mass", "Intelligence", "Objects", "Particles" are simply concepts formed to describe what we THINK we see and understand within the INFINITE.
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:39 am, edited 5 times in total.

Well, at least I know how to answer A MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION MATT, PICK 1 ANSWER THAT'S ALL YOU GOT TO DO - SIMPLE, OR IS IT? BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT NO MATTER WHICH ANSWER YOU PICK, IT WILL PROVE YOU WRONG!

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:16 pm

TazAnastazio wrote: Well, at least I know how to answer A MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION MATT,
The hard evidence is that you can't answer any questions at all.

I repeat my three questions from my previous post concerning the Brane-String hypothesis for the start of the universe. :lol:

1) Did you at least read the abstracts about there being ten dimensions and time?

2) Did you get to the bit where only three dimension expand in the big bang but the remaining six remain at planck's constant dimensions and time commences with inflation?

3) How far did you get reading the papers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:33 am

A blast from the past
TazAnastazio may have previously deleted his earlier forum account ....but he didn't delete us quoting his earlier posts.

TazAnastazio wrote:Based on this sole example out of the uncountable ones found in our planet and our immediate environment - and not only the various other indications through history - one could safely deduce, that there are superior beings within the infinite. These beings are infinitely superior to us humans, but infinitely inferior as far as the extend of the absolute Infinite is concerned.

viewtopic.php?t=11128#p152788

TazAnastazio wrote:God did create humanity with intelligence and consciousness, and perhaps with a resemblance to His own image.

TazAnastazio wrote:Since humans are made according to the image of God,..

TazAnastazio wrote:No other book ever written can come close in comparison to the mystery of the Bible.

It would seem that we TazAnastazio is having a second go at proving God exists through his writing poetic explanations for the start of the universe.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:45 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:...answer A MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION MATT, PICK 1 ANSWER THAT'S ALL YOU GOT TO DO - SIMPLE....

The answer is clearly F.
#ANDAMOVIE

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: cognitively consonant

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:31 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:PICK 1 ANSWER THAT'S ALL YOU GOT TO DO

PICK ONE TEXT STYLING...THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

TazAnastazio
Poster

Postby TazAnastazio » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:58 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:A blast from the past
TazAnastazio may have previously deleted his earlier forum account ....but he didn't delete us quoting his earlier posts.

TazAnastazio wrote:Based on this sole example out of the uncountable ones found in our planet and our immediate environment - and not only the various other indications through history - one could safely deduce, that there are superior beings within the infinite. These beings are infinitely superior to us humans, but infinitely inferior as far as the extend of the absolute Infinite is concerned.

viewtopic.php?t=11128#p152788

TazAnastazio wrote:God did create humanity with intelligence and consciousness, and perhaps with a resemblance to His own image.

TazAnastazio wrote:Since humans are made according to the image of God,..

TazAnastazio wrote:No other book ever written can come close in comparison to the mystery of the Bible.

It would seem that we TazAnastazio is having a second go at proving God exists through his writing poetic explanations for the start of the universe.

ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE AND DUMBFOUNDED MAT ! OUT OF IDEAS, PERPLEXED, :blink: :confused: NOT KNOWING HOW TO RESPOND :jaded: :write: THAT YOU DUG INTO YOUR *SAVED* ARCHIVES OF OUR CONVERSATIONS :posting: :bag: -- AFTER YOU GOOGLED ME :sinking: -- FOR LAUGHING ALOUD! :yahoo:

I wrote and said things in the PAST, so what ? We were debating and in some cases I was making references to possibilities. People also RECONSIDER things, REFINE and IMPROVE their theories and ideas and even CHANGE their mind as time goes by. ALL people except people like you Mat ! stubborn like a mule :donkey:

In the present tbough MAT MATIE, YOU'VE BEEN * CHECK MATED ! * :award: And it is the one who check mates the one who wins in chess, not the one who checks! This game is over for you, go debate another subject. :cry2: You lose some you win some, in time you'll get over it :burn: . Don't let it get to you. :banghead: YOU'VE LOST THIS ONE, MATE ! You won in some of our squabbles, you may have gotten the upper hand in some of our debating battles over the subject, but what matters is who won the war ! I won this one and this debate is over for you, UNLESS YOU ANSWER THE AFOREMENTIONED MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION ! Hint, :think: tbere is ONLY ONE CORRECT ANSWER AND WE BOTH KNOW WHICH ONE IT IS :albert: , SO SAY IT AND ADMIT YOUR DEFEAT :sr: ! YOU'VE BEEN KNOCKED OUT COLD ! :box: :gum: :beach:
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:54 am, edited 7 times in total.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:16 am

TazAnastazio wrote:...YOU'VE BEEN CHECK MATED! And it is one who check mates the one who wins in chess, not the one who checks! This game is over for you, debate another subject. You lose some you win some, in time you'll get over it. Don't let it get to you.

Ohhh, these words sound familiar. What other posters have we had who made such bold, ridiculous statements?
#ANDAMOVIE

TazAnastazio
Poster

Postby TazAnastazio » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:45 am

Gord wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:...YOU'VE BEEN CHECK MATED! And it is one who check mates the one who wins in chess, not the one who checks! This game is over for you, debate another subject. You lose some you win some, in time you'll get over it. Don't let it get to you.

Ohhh, these words sound familiar. What other posters have we had who made such bold, ridiculous statements?

:offtopic: What you've heard ("sound") from other posters take it with them, :off: You want to help your pal Mat while he is searching the web for answers :posting: ( or looking for it in a book /the papers/the tabloids :read: , waiting for help from his friends :help: or waiting for it to arrive by mail :mail: , watch it on TV :pc: or whatever, anything but using HIS OWN MIND :think: reasoning the answer out ), then ANSWER THE QUESTION FOR HIM EINSTEIN :albert:
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:05 am

Uh, what question?
#ANDAMOVIE

TazAnastazio
Poster

Postby TazAnastazio » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:17 am

Gord wrote:Uh, what question?

Really Gord?

The "super strings/strands" or the "singularity" :

a) Always existed/were (was) present.
b) Nothing else existed/was present prior to their/its existence or presence.
c) Something else existed/was present that led to their/its existence or presence.
d) All of the above.
e) None of the above.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:09 am

TazAnastazio previously deleted and wrote:God did create humanity with intelligence and consciousness, and perhaps with a resemblance to His own image.
TazAnastazio previously deleted and wrote:Since humans are made according to the image of God,..
TazAnastazio previously deleted and wrote:No other book ever written can come close in comparison to the mystery of the Bible.

Matthew Ellard wrote:It would seem that we TazAnastazio is having a second go at proving God exists through his writing poetic explanations for the start of the universe.

TazAnastazio wrote:ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE AND DUMBFOUNDED MAT ! OUT OF IDEAS, PERPLEXED, NOT KNOWING HOW TO RESPOND THAT YOU DUG INTO YOUR *SAVED* ARCHIVES OF OUR CONVERSATIONS AFTER YOU GOOGLED ME FOR LAUGHING ALOUD!
No you idiot. You unwittingly left your previous posts, that you deleted out of embarrassment, on our forum. Gord already linked to them. :D

You were a Christian then. You are a Christian now.

Writing your ridiculous poetry, about infinities upon infinities upon infinities, and changing our posts to shadow font, is just your pathetic attempt to promote your bronze age god and belief systems on a science based forum.

Are you so cowardly that you are going to delete all your posts yet again? :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:13 am

Taz Anastazio denies that time commenced with inflation and the big bang. When I linked him to a science paper on that, he refused to read it and went bat-shit crazy with the fonts and emoticons. :D

It's fun to watch.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:46 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:

Really Gord?

c) Something else existed/was present that led to their/its existence or presence.
d) All of the above.
e) None of the above.

Uhhhh, I already answered that. Do you not read my posts?
#ANDAMOVIE

TazAnastazio
Poster

Postby TazAnastazio » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:58 pm

Gord wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:

Really Gord?

d) All of the above.
e) None of the above.

Yeah, you got an F on that one.

TazAnastazio
Poster

Postby TazAnastazio » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio previously deleted and wrote:God did create humanity with intelligence and consciousness, and perhaps with a resemblance to His own image.
TazAnastazio previously deleted and wrote:Since humans are made according to the image of God,..
TazAnastazio previously deleted and wrote:No other book ever written can come close in comparison to the mystery of the Bible.

Matthew Ellard wrote:It would seem that we TazAnastazio is having a second go at proving God exists through his writing poetic explanations for the start of the universe.

TazAnastazio wrote:ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE AND DUMBFOUNDED MAT ! OUT OF IDEAS, PERPLEXED, NOT KNOWING HOW TO RESPOND THAT YOU DUG INTO YOUR *SAVED* ARCHIVES OF OUR CONVERSATIONS AFTER YOU GOOGLED ME FOR LAUGHING ALOUD!
No you idiot. You unwittingly left your previous posts, that you deleted out of embarrassment, on our forum. Gord already linked to them. :D

You were a Christian then. You are a Christian now.

Writing your ridiculous poetry, about infinities upon infinities upon infinities, and changing our posts to shadow font, is just your pathetic attempt to promote your bronze age god and belief systems on a science based forum.

Are you so cowardly that you are going to delete all your posts yet again? :lol:

Mathew, I deleted the posts to rewrite them in the future when I had more time (I'm not embarrassed speculating on subjects) to go over things. No, you may wish that I delete my posts, but MY THEORY IS JUST FINE NOW THE WAY IT IS! As for calling me an " idiot " :rules: :rulez: ! In regards to my religion, yes, I'm still a Christian, so ? :offtopic: . If it really matters to you, I call myself an Infinitist, that includes Christianity as a possibility as well.
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:27 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:
Gord wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:

Really Gord?

d) All of the above.
e) None of the above.

Yeah, you got an F on that one.

Yes, the answer is clearly F on your question.
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:50 pm

TazAnastazio wrote: I deleted the posts to rewrite them in the future
You wrote exactly the same "infinities of infinities of infinities" poem when you returned, and then simply changed our post's font to shadow font to insult everyone who responded.

That's your skill limit. :lol:

Try the following forums where your skills will have a better reception.

The David Icke Official Forum
https://forum.davidicke.com/

The God like Productions religious discussion forum
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/

TazAnastazio wrote: I'm still a Christian, so?
You are currently posting your religious propaganda crap on a science forum.

TazAnastazio
Poster

Postby TazAnastazio » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:57 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote: I deleted the posts to rewrite them in the future
You wrote exactly the same "infinities of infinities of infinities" poem when you returned, and then simply changed our post's font to shadow font to insult everyone who responded.

That's your skill limit. :lol:

Try the following forums where your skills will have a better reception.

The David Icke Official Forum
https://forum.davidicke.com/

The God like Productions religious discussion forum
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/

TazAnastazio wrote: I'm still a Christian, so?
You are currently posting your religious propaganda crap on a science forum.

You know Mat, if you keep shooting yourself in the foot, you won't be able to stand and you may shoot something else, I suggest you to "drop it" . I don't know about a loaded rifle, but this subject you definitely can't handle. Case in the point, tell us all how did you know about my riddle post on Twitter in 2016 , if you never googled me, since that is when I posted the riddle for the first time Pinnocio :pin: ; and I have not posted here for the past few years prior to posting this topic ?

You made this topic about religion, I DIDN'T ! :pin: I did not speak about religion, I simply juxtaposed the Infinite with the attributes people give to God which RATIONALLY AND PHILOSOPHICALLY WOULD EQUAL THE INFINITE TO GOD, but not RELIGIOUSLY. I posed A PHILOSOPHICAL NOT RELIGIOUS IDEA/POSSIBILITY ! INFINITISM HAS NO ORDER OR RITUALS, IT'S A PHILOSOPHY NOT A RELIGION ! You or otbers may make a religion of it, I DID NOT ! THE DISTINCTION BEING THAT INFINITISM IS BASED ON REASONING, NOT FAITH ! RELIGION IS BASED ON FAITH !

As for the "shadowing your posts" part, that was to EMPHASIZE, isn't that the standard use ? Are you making up rules ? Whatever the case LET IT BE KNOWN, WHEN I SHADOW OR WRITE IN CAPITALS, I MEAN TO EMPASIZE AND NOTHING ELSE!

Speaking about shooting yourself in the foot MULTIPLE TIMES, when it comes to "the infinity of infinities part" which you questioned and attempted to ridicule and of course failed; despite your education in " Maths " tsk ( TALKING ABOUT BLAST FROM THE PAST tsk again! YOU SAID THAT a few years back don't deny it :pin: AND NOW YOUR ARROGANCE IS BEING REDUCED TO A TREAD PIECE OF CHEWED GUM IN NEW YOR CITY (BEIJING OR EVEN LONDON WOULD SERVE THE PURPOSE OF THE ANALOGY TOO, YOU GET THE PICTURE ) ! YOU ACTUALLY QUESTION THAT STATEMENT ? pi ? What's between 1 and 2 ? How about 1/2 and 3/4 ? How did you pass math since as it seems YOU SIMPLY CANNOT ALWAYS REASON ? I'll further simplify it for you. Hint : :think: When you take your head out from under the pillow and admit tne answer to the MULTIPLE CHOICE question, apply the answer to "THEN WHAT WAS BEFORE ?" and apply that answer times INFINITE :eureka: . If you fail again Einstein :albert: then you are as stubborn and as intelligent as a :donkey: ! :hoop: :beach: :gum: :cool:

Like I mentioned earlier Mat, don't get mad :burn: You'll get over it :banghead:

They say in modern greek, street smart philosophy : "He/She who laughs last, laughs better!" As "the joke is" on the others! Get it ? :lol: :yahoo:
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:51 am

TazAnastazio wrote: You know Mat, if you keep shooting yourself in the foot, you won't be able to stand and you may shoot something else
Your opinion does not matter to me. I think you are simply another one of the mad people currently seeking attention on our science forum, for their insane religious belief systems. (The holocaust deniers also change our font colours.)

Try the David Icke forum. It's more your style. :lol:

TazAnastazio
Poster

Postby TazAnastazio » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:16 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote: You know Mat, if you keep shooting yourself in the foot, you won't be able to stand and you may shoot something else
Your opinion does not matter to me. I think you are simply another one of the mad people currently seeking attention on our science forum, for their insane religious belief systems. (The holocaust deniers also change our font colours.)

Try the David Icke forum. It's more your style. :lol:

:off: Truly off topic but for the record : I HAVE NEVER AND WOULD NEVER DENY A HISTORIC FACT, AND WHAT YOU JUST MENTIONED IS MOST LIKELY THE ONLY UNDENIABLE FACT YOU HAVE MENTIONED SO FAR ! FURTHERMORE TO DENY THAT FACT IS TO DENY THE 400 SOMETHING YEAR HOLOCAUST THE GREEKS SUFFERED UNDER THE OTTOMANS, TO EVEN MAKE SUCH A REFERENCE TO EVEN REMOTELY MAKE AN IMPLICATION, AS A GREEK I COULD CONSIDER IT OFFENSIVE, BUT TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION YOUR PRESENT DESPERATION, I WILL GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT :offtopic:

In the future, if my opinion truly doesn't matter to you, you don't need to respond to my posts ! If you do, you best stick to the rules :rules: :rulez: I'm neither an "idiot" or a " lunatic " as you called me ( you truly deserve what you are getting just for that alone, you arrogant Narcissist ! ) ; or whatever you may have just tried to link me too, merely to score a point ! If the latter was really the case, it was below the level of a tread chewed piece of gum, in any place on Earth !

Haven't I already warned you multiple times about being as stubborn as a :donkey: and about " shooting yourself in the foot " ? What do you think you make yourself sound like when you behave like that ? Let's just leave it at " don't get mad " :burn: :banghead: " you'll get over it . " You've lost this one mate, you can't win them all " Hector". There comes a time you meet your Achilles and even he had a weakness ! We all do ( Infinitism has weaknesses too - namely we can only get a glimpse of the Infinite with our finite minds, and as I've already mentioned even " a glimpse " is an overstatement ) ! You are just too stubborn ( think :donkey: ) to admit that the theories you support, have MAJOR FLAWS ! Here, I give you an easy way out ! :abd: TAKE it , before you get completely burned :flame: " Scientific " ( tsk ) " Really Skeptical " ( tsk again ) Don Quixote :quix: :sword:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:22 am

TazAnastazio wrote: I HAVE NEVER AND WOULD NEVER DENY A HISTORIC FACT
You deleted your own posts to hide them. :lol:

TazAnastazio wrote:Haven't I already warned you multiple times about being as stubborn as......
The hundreds of lunatics who seek attention on our forum, spend half their posts threatening, insulting, and working themselves up into a tizzy against skeptics. You are at the back of the long queue. When you reach the front, we can ignore you like all the other loonies. You came to us to seek our attention. we didn't go to you. :lol:

( I'm fascinated by your use of emoticons. You should show your posts to your mother and ask her what her opinion is concerning your language and debate skills. I'd say they are equal to a ten year old with a book of stickers) :D

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:55 am

"400 something year holocaust the Greeks suffered under the Ottomans"? Is T.A. one of those Greek Nazis? The Golden Showers, or whatever they're called?
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:08 am

Here is a link to TazAnastazio's 2009, 3,000+ word essay on infinities & God, that he previously wrote and then deleted. He was bat-shit crazy then and is still bat-shit crazy today.

viewtopic.php?t=22197#p379390

TazAnastazio
Poster

Postby TazAnastazio » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:01 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote: I HAVE NEVER AND WOULD NEVER DENY A HISTORIC FACT
You deleted your own posts to hide them. :lol:

TazAnastazio wrote:Haven't I already warned you multiple times about being as stubborn as......
The hundreds of lunatics who seek attention on our forum, spend half their posts threatening, insulting, and working themselves up into a tizzy against skeptics. You are at the back of the long queue. When you reach the front, we can ignore you like all the other loonies. You came to us to seek our attention. we didn't go to you. :lol:

( I'm fascinated by your use of emoticons. You should show your posts to your mother and ask her what her opinion is concerning your language and debate skills. I'd say they are equal to a ten year old with a book of stickers) :D

Mathew bud, you keep on twisting, and wriggling, and squirming and digging yourself deeper and deeper in a hole ! You are almost up to your ears in dirt but you simply can't stop ! Pretty soon you'll be coughing and spitting mud and blowing dirt out of your nostrils !

You behave like a 1 year old puppy tugging on a toy, not letting it go ! Fine I'll spend a little more time watching you abasing yourself, it has become entertaining !

About your debating skills; they are amateurish at best and it shows when you use tactics such as attempting to deviate from a subject, or insulting the other person, trying to make people doubt his/her intellectual abilities, or mental status; or repeating over and over, and so fanatically, mantras from your version of " scientific " scripture, and quotes from your own version of prophets ( your speculating heroes ) when things get tough for you in a debate; ( YOU ARE A ZEALOT NOT A SKEPTIC, most of the stuff you support cannot be proven and you know it, yet you believe it through blind faith; the Infinite is evident in the " MATHS " you claim you know, and yet you believe in space membranes with strings and strands and other wiggly things, and inflating spaces that started time, and other bed time stories; and best part, YOU BELIEVE THAT ALL HAS COME OUT OF NOTHING/NOWHERE LIKE A "SCIENTIFIC" VERSION OF MAGIC - WHEREAS I AS A TRUE SKEPTIC * QUESTION AND SCRUITINIZE EVERYTHING * as I have done with my own theory -- WHICH EXPLAINS THE NEW POST ) ! Well now you've attempted the "character assassination" method and reached a new low, dirt bag level to be more specific, by trying to generate doubt in people's minds by saying that I deleted certain stuff followed by a reference to the holocaust.

The intelligent among us will understand that you are full of nonsense, but for the record I never denied a historical fact; Mathew is just as desperate as a person who after falling from a precipice attempts to get hold of something, ANYTHING to save his dear life ! Mathew is so arrogant that could NEVER stand to lose a debate. He suffers also from a Don Quixote Syndrome; having failed to reach a level of attention such as his heroes Hawkins, Brane etc. he attempts to be like them by supporting their theories as a zealot supports the gospel ; best part he has convinced himself that he is a skeptic by doing the opposite a skeptic would do; that is questioning a flaw such as : "THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING THAT LEAD TO THE POINT WHICH 'CERTAIN THEORY' I SO ADAMANTLY SUPPORT BEGAN ITS VERSION OF COSMOLOGY." Mathew is a TRUE ZEALOT NOT A "REAL SKEPTIC."

When I decided to post in this site Mathew, I did it because that was one site with various subjects both philosophic and otherwise under discussion AND SCRUTINY. I could care less if your definition of SKEPTIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL DEFINITION OF THE TERM. In any case you claiming that I came to "you" ("us' you said) is out of bounds. I came to the " Skeptic Forum " Had the forum been called Mathew Ellard's I would not have noticed it. YOU DID NOT INVENT SKEPTISISM AND NEITHER ARE YOU A SKEPTIC, AT BEST YOU ARE AN IMMITATION. THIS by the way, is THE SKEPTIC FORUM, NOT MATHEW ELLARD'S FORUM, and this bud IS MY THREAD, you are just a guess till you become a NUISANCE.

If you want to question my theories, ideas civilly by all means, be my guest, YOU ARE WELCOME ! Last time I checked though, there were NO TODDLERS in this forum, BEHAVE LIKE AN ADULT and save the display of your amateur debating skills in case you run for mayor in some village, somewhere; you may get lucky, most voters are within average levels of intelligence and not above. At any rate, I can care less about what you think about my debating skills.

As for my use of emoticons, you use them too! I just do it EFFECTIVELY. If you don't like them too bad, they are there to serve a purpose. Thank the Skeptic forum team, THE EMOTICONS THEY HAVE CREATED HAVE SERVED ME WELL IN PUTTING YOU IN THE PLACE YOU BELONG !

You referring to my posts from a few years back over and over and over! So what ! Don't true skeptics and philosophers reconsider, scrutinize and update their own ideas too, from time to time ? What's your point ( other than carpetbagger debating attempts ).

I DON'T CARE FOR YOUR ATTENTION ! WHY WAIT DOWN " THE QUEUE " ? IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY THREAD, THEN LEAVE NOW ! IF YOU VISIT BE RESPECTFUL AND SAVE US YOUR ARROGANT, POMPOUS, SELF - IMPORTANT, CONDESCENDING CHILDISH BEHAVIOR !
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:50 am, edited 5 times in total.

TazAnastazio
Poster

Postby TazAnastazio » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:42 am

Gord wrote:"400 something year holocaust the Greeks suffered under the Ottomans"? Is T.A. one of those Greek Nazis? The Golden Showers, or whatever they're called?

A little history lesson for you, so people will not take you for ignorant : The Italian dictator and pawn of Hitler, Mussolini attempted twice to pass through Greece to reach the oil fields in the Arab countries. It was a harsh December winter, and women were carrying supplies for the soldiers on donkeys high up the frozen top of Pindos mountain ridge. The Greek soldiers despite the hardships such as cold, frost bite and gangrene managed to defeat the well supplied army of Mussolini twice. Then Hitler gave it a try and succeeded five days after the Greek soldiers had given all they could for a third time to fight the fascists. The years that followed were years of death, disease and famine for the Greeks. For every Nazi soldier the resistance would kill, the Nazis would amass the male population of a town and execute them, there was no difference between what the Nazis did and ISIS does now, other that the evil was of WORLD SCALE! By stopping the fascists of Mussolini, and delaying the Nazis, the Greeks gave the British the time to prepare the defenses in the Arab countries and stop Hitler from getting to the oil. I let you ponder on what that meant.

Of course all you care about is to deviate from the subject of the topic, because you have no answer for the posted MULTIPLE CHOICE question and create falsehoods about me who posted it and made you uncomfortably perplexed, bewildered, dumbfounded, aghast and left you at loss of words. You found yourself with no other way to make a point and chose a very humiliating venue for yourself to follow ! Rest assure I'll return to the subject of this topic at a later post.

Suppose that INDEED YOU ARE THAT IGNORANT and you didn't mean to just mud the waters, and confuse people with fallacies, would you also :donkey: ume that every Briton, or Dutch or French who speaks in favor of his/her heritage are terrorists because a few young Britons, or Dutch, or French or from whichever country of the same heritage got brainwashed and joined a terror organization ? Get your head out of the bucket you got it stuck !

TazAnastazio
Poster

Postby TazAnastazio » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:59 am

d) All of the above.
e) None of the above.

Apply the answer to " WHAT WAS BEFORE THAT? " then apply that answer times INFINITE !

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:21 am

Kilroy was there...

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:59 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:Mathew bud, you keep on twisting, and wriggling, and squirming and digging yourself deeper and deeper in a hole ! You are almost up to your ears in dirt but you simply can't stop ! Pretty soon you'll be coughing and spitting mud and blowing dirt out of your nostrils !

You behave like a 1 year old puppy tugging on a toy, not letting it go ! Fine I'll spend a little more time watching you abasing yourself, it has become entertaining !

About your debating skills; they are amateurish at best and it shows when you use tactics such as attempting to deviate from a subject, or insulting the other person, trying to make people doubt his/her intellectual abilities, or mental status; or repeating over and over, and so fanatically, mantras from your version of " scientific " scripture, and quotes from your own version of prophets ( your speculating heroes ) when things get tough for you in a debate; ( YOU ARE A ZEALOT NOT A SKEPTIC, most of the stuff you support cannot be proven and you know it, yet you believe it through blind faith; the Infinite is evident in the " MATHS " you claim you know, and yet you believe in space membranes with strings and strands and other wiggly things, and inflating spaces that started time, and other bed time stories; and best part, YOU BELIEVE THAT ALL HAS COME OUT OF NOTHING/NOWHERE LIKE A "SCIENTIFIC" VERSION OF MAGIC - WHEREAS I AS A TRUE SKEPTIC * QUESTION AND SCRUITINIZE EVERYTHING * as I have done with my own theory -- WHICH EXPLAINS THE NEW POST ) ! Well now you've attempted the "character assassination" method and reached a new low, dirt bag level to be more specific, by trying to generate doubt in people's minds by saying that I deleted certain stuff followed by a reference to the holocaust.

The intelligent among us will understand that you are full of nonsense, but for the record I never denied a historical fact; Mathew is just as desperate as a person who after falling from a precipice attempts to get hold of something, ANYTHING to save his dear life ! Mathew is so arrogant that could NEVER stand to lose a debate. He suffers also from a Don Quixote Syndrome; having failed to reach a level of attention such as his heroes Hawkins, Brane etc. he attempts to be like them by supporting their theories as a zealot supports the gospel ; best part he has convinced himself that he is a skeptic by doing the opposite a skeptic would do; that is questioning a flaw such as : "THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING THAT LEAD TO THE POINT WHICH 'CERTAIN THEORY' I SO ADAMANTLY SUPPORT BEGAN ITS VERSION OF COSMOLOGY." Mathew is a TRUE ZEALOT NOT A "REAL SKEPTIC."

When I decided to post in this site Mathew, I did it because that was one site with various subjects both philosophic and otherwise under discussion AND SCRUTINY. I could care less if your definition of SKEPTIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL DEFINITION OF THE TERM. In any case you claiming that I came to "you" ("us' you said) is out of bounds. I came to the " Skeptic Forum " Had the forum been called Mathew Ellard's I would not have noticed it. YOU DID NOT INVENT SKEPTISISM AND NEITHER ARE YOU A SKEPTIC, AT BEST YOU ARE AN IMMITATION. THIS by the way, is THE SKEPTIC FORUM, NOT MATHEW ELLARD'S FORUM, and this bud IS MY THREAD, you are just a guess till you become a NUISANCE.

If you want to question my theories, ideas civilly by all means, be my guest, YOU ARE WELCOME ! Last time I checked though, there were NO TODDLERS in this forum, BEHAVE LIKE AN ADULT and save the display of your amateur debating skills in case you run for mayor in some village, somewhere; you may get lucky, most voters are within average levels of intelligence and not above. At any rate, I can care less about what you think about my debating skills.

As for my use of emoticons, you use them too! I just do it EFFECTIVELY. If you don't like them too bad, they are there to serve a purpose. Thank the Skeptic forum team, THE EMOTICONS THEY HAVE CREATED HAVE SERVED ME WELL IN PUTTING YOU IN THE PLACE YOU BELONG !

You referring to my posts from a few years back over and over and over! So what ! Don't true skeptics and philosophers reconsider, scrutinize and update their own ideas too, from time to time ? What's your point ( other than carpetbagger debating attempts ).

I DON'T CARE FOR YOUR ATTENTION ! WHY WAIT DOWN " THE QUEUE " ? IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY THREAD, THEN LEAVE NOW ! IF YOU VISIT BE RESPECTFUL AND SAVE US YOUR ARROGANT, POMPOUS, SELF - IMPORTANT, CONDESCENDING CHILDISH BEHAVIOR !

:budo: That must have hurt.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!

TazAnastazio
Poster

Postby TazAnastazio » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:12 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:Mathew bud, you keep on twisting, and wriggling, and squirming and digging yourself deeper and deeper in a hole ! You are almost up to your ears in dirt but you simply can't stop ! Pretty soon you'll be coughing and spitting mud and blowing dirt out of your nostrils !

:budo: That must have hurt.

Let me know when you answer the MULTIPLE CHOICE question; till then be my guest, you too can entertain me ! :beach:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 am

TazAnastazio wrote:.... you keep on twisting, and wriggling, and squirming and digging yourself deeper and deeper in a hole.
Not in the slightest. :lol:

I am enjoying myself after reading your poem about infinities after infinities that you borrowed from the opening credits of the old 60's TV show "Ben Casey MD"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juN1mgR3VBQ

TazAnastazio wrote:...but for the record I never denied a historical fact
You deleted your previous "historically important insights into the universe" posts out of embarrassment. Did you forget again? :D

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:31 am

TazAnastazio wrote:The "super strings/strands" or the "singularity"
In which dimension? I have already informed you that there are ten dimensions and one dimension of time in Brane string theory. Did you forget again?

"The central idea is that the visible, three-dimensional universe is restricted to a brane inside a higher-dimensional space, called the "bulk" (also known as "hyperspace"). If the additional dimensions are compact, then the observed universe contains the extra dimensions. The ekpyrotic theory hypothesizes that the origin of the observable universe occurred when two parallel branes collided "

Which dimensions are you asking about?
Last edited by Matthew Ellard on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:35 am

TazAnastazio wrote: "I don't like Matthew using 2000 words"
Nikki Nyx wrote: :budo: That must have hurt.
It's exactly the same as last time. In about a week he will demand Pyrrho delete his account and all his posts. He will wait another year and then post exactly the same nonsense again. :lol:

TazAnastazio
Poster

Postby TazAnastazio » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:35 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote: "I don't like Matthew using 2000 words"
Nikki Nyx wrote: :budo: That must have hurt.
It's exactly the same as last time. In about a week he will demand Pyrrho delete his account and all his posts. He will wait another year and then post exactly the same nonsense again. :lol:

You haven't had enough, have you ? :hoop:
( hint : Both of us are depicted in the emoticon, I'm the one who plays basketball ) !

I don't remember saying that. WRITE THE WHOLE QUOTE ! You can write a book if you like for all I care; or save us all, the empty, pompous, self - assuring talk, and the self - importance, attention seeking nonsence, by answering the MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION ! Can you ? That's what I thought. Till you are able to answer the question, DEFLATE OFF :cry2: !

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:20 am

TazAnastazio wrote:Let me know when you answer the MULTIPLE CHOICE question; till then be my guest, you too can entertain me ! :beach:
Let me just format this in a way you'll understand...

What makes you think we have an answer for every question?

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:14 am

TazAnastazio wrote:
Gord wrote:"400 something year holocaust the Greeks suffered under the Ottomans"? Is T.A. one of those Greek Nazis? The Golden Showers, or whatever they're called?

A little history lesson for you--

No thanks.

Of course all you care about is to deviate from the subject of the topic, because you have no answer for the posted MULTIPLE CHOICE question--

The one I answered twice?

Suppose that INDEED YOU ARE THAT IGNORANT and you didn't mean to just mud the waters, and confuse people with fallacies, would you also :donkey: ume that every Briton, or Dutch or French who speaks in favor of his/her heritage are terrorists because a few young Britons, or Dutch, or French or from whichever country of the same heritage got brainwashed and joined a terror organization ? Get your head out of the bucket you got it stuck !

Da fuq you talking about? Are you one of those Greek Nazis, whatever they're called? They try to avoid answering direct questions too.

Edit: Golden Dawn! That's it, I knew I'd remember eventually.
#ANDAMOVIE

TazAnastazio
Poster

Postby TazAnastazio » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:01 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:Let me know when you answer the MULTIPLE CHOICE question; till then be my guest, you too can entertain me ! :beach:
Let me just format this in a way you'll understand...

What makes you think we have an answer for every question?

Nikki Nyx wrote: What makes you think we have an answer for every question?

Nikki, I know you don't, that is the point I made with the question! You may get it, Mat apparently doesn't. You can be a skeptic ONLY if you put even Atheism into scrutiny, as a true skeptic; SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS YOU CANNOT SUPPORT THE NOTION THAT GOD/THE INFINITE DOES NOT EXIST (ESPECIALLY WHEN MATHEMATICS PROVE INFINITY), OR AT LEAST YOU CANNOT BE CERTAIN; YOU CAN BE AN AGNOSTIC AND SAY "I DON'T KNOW." IN WHICH CASE I'LL ASK YOU: "WHAT DO WE KNOW FROM MATH ABOUT INFINITY?"; BUT YOU CANNOT BE AN ATHEIST AND A SKEPTIC AT THE SAME TIME, SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS, AND ATHEISM FAILS THE SCRUTINY TEST OF A TRUE SKEPTIC.

Admittedly though yours is the best answer I got so far. I am not trying to flatter you (I don't need to, as I already made obvious from previous posts), when I say "I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BRAVERY IN ANSWERING THE QUESTION AT LEAST SOMEWHAT HONESTLY." MATHEW ELLARD WOULDN'T DARE to go an inch that far :good:
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”