The Solution To The Mystery

God, the FSM, and everything else.
User avatar
Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5282
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Monster » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:33 am

Lausten wrote:
20 points for defending yourself by bringing up (real or imagined) ridicule accorded to your past theories.

40 points for claiming that the "scientific establishment" is engaged in a "conspiracy" to prevent your work from gaining its well-deserved fame, or suchlike.

Those two are huge indicators of mental funny business.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:41 am

Monster wrote:
Lausten wrote:
20 points for defending yourself by bringing up (real or imagined) ridicule accorded to your past theories.

40 points for claiming that the "scientific establishment" is engaged in a "conspiracy" to prevent your work from gaining its well-deserved fame, or suchlike.

Those two are huge indicators of mental funny business.


I did ? Where ?
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:44 am

I said READ. You started farting again. I didn't know about "red shift" that is true.
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28126
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:45 am

TazAnastazio wrote:Would you like to see my college transcript, I have about 250 college credits covering pretty much any subject ( Aviation maintenance, health care, IT, Business, Chemistry, Biology, Anatomy you name it,

In reality Taz Anastazio wrote this in 2009 when he joined the forum to attack atheists.

TazAnastazio in 2009 wrote:CALCULUS PROVES INFINITY, I SIMPLY APPLIED IT TO EXISTENCE, INTELLIGENCE, ENERGY AND MATTER NON OF WHICH COULD SPRING OUT OF AN ABSOLUTE NOTHING AND NOWHERE, AND FORM/EVOLVE FROM ANYWHERE ELSE OTHER THAN FROM WITHIN THE INFINITE. GET THAT IN YOUR THICK HEADED, MULE STUBBORN, BLINDER WEARING, FIXED STARED, ONE DIRECTED BRAIN

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28465&p=594527&hilit=greece#p594527

Taz? can you show us how you used calculus to determine existence? Show us each step of your work. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:50 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote: I am about to start on a textbook in Cosmology.
One week ago...
you didn't know what a black hole was,
you didn't know what a photon was,
you didn't know what quantum mechanics is,
you never heard of cosmic background radiation,
you never knew what a singularity was,
you didn't know what an electromagnetic wave
you thought radar was faster the visible light,
you didn't know what time dilution due to special relativity is,
you didn't know what general relativity is,
you didn't know what red shift is.
you didn't know what "pi" is

Don't pretend you are going to write a text book when you can't even spell basic words.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I said I'll start on a cosmology textbook meaning
* READ * not write. You started farting again. I didn't know about "red shift" that is true.
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28126
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:51 am

TazAnastazio wrote: I am about to start on a textbook in Cosmology.
One week ago...
you didn't know what a black hole was,
you didn't know what a photon was,
you didn't know what quantum mechanics is,
you never heard of cosmic background radiation,
you never knew what a singularity was,
you didn't know what an electromagnetic wave
you thought radar was faster the visible light,
you didn't know what time dilution due to special relativity is,
you didn't know what general relativity is,
you didn't know what red shift is.
you didn't know what "pi" is

Tell us how you are going to write a text book on cosmology?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:00 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:Would you like to see my college transcript, I have about 250 college credits covering pretty much any subject ( Aviation maintenance, health care, IT, Business, Chemistry, Biology, Anatomy you name it,

In reality Taz Anastazio wrote this in 2009 when he joined the forum to attack atheists.

TazAnastazio in 2009 wrote:CALCULUS PROVES INFINITY, I SIMPLY APPLIED IT TO EXISTENCE, INTELLIGENCE, ENERGY AND MATTER NON OF WHICH COULD SPRING OUT OF AN ABSOLUTE NOTHING AND NOWHERE, AND FORM/EVOLVE FROM ANYWHERE ELSE OTHER THAN FROM WITHIN THE INFINITE. GET THAT IN YOUR THICK HEADED, MULE STUBBORN, BLINDER WEARING, FIXED STARED, ONE DIRECTED BRAIN

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28465&p=594527&hilit=greece#p594527

Taz? can you show us how you used calculus to determine existence? Show us each step of your work. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


That is so simple Mat - thew. But as of yet I haven't gotten tired of handing you your :donkey:

Calculus ( Math ) deals with Infinity ... you can't have a finite existence without having infinite existence, as you cannot have a single unit without having the In - finite ( think of the set of real numbers, imagine them representing existence WHERE DO THEY START ? WHERE DO THEY END ? WHAT IS BETWEEN ANY TWO OF THEM ?

In calculus you attempt to measure the slopes of a tangent line on a graph, rate of change approaching but never reaching limits, never reaching infinity.
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28126
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

More insane religious claims

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:07 am

TazAnastazio in 2009 wrote: CALCULUS PROVES INFINITY, I SIMPLY APPLIED IT TO EXISTENCE, INTELLIGENCE, ENERGY AND MATTER

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28465&p=594527&hilit=greece#p594527
Taz? Can you show us how you used calculus to determine existence? Show us each step of your work. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

TazAnastazio wrote:That is so simple Mat - thew. But as of yet I haven't gotten tired of handing you your

So you lied, can't use calculus and have never done the above calculation and you don't actually know what calculus is, do you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28126
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:10 am

TazAnastazio wrote: In calculus you attempt to measure the slopes of a tangent line on a graph, .....

No Taz. You use formulas. You don't solve equations drawing on graph paper :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28126
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:17 am

TazAnastazio wrote:I'm a philosopher Gord; I'm working on my high level science stuff though,.....
Have you asked Gord what he studied at university yet? I'm sure Gord is thrilled to read your explanation for the cosmos and insightful knowledge concerning astronomy. :lol: :lol:

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:25 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote: In calculus you attempt to measure the slopes of a tangent line on a graph, .....

No Taz. You use formulas. You don't solve equations drawing on graph paper :lol: :lol: :lol:


Let me know when you are ready to have an adult conversation without behaving like a 5 year old playing the word game.

You use formulas which you represent on a graph. You calculate change in reference to something else ( velocity APPROACHING instantaneous velocity ). CALCULUS IS ALL ABOUT INFINITIES WITHIN THE INFINITE, THE EXISTENCE OF WHICH YOU DENY !
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:33 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:I meant I am about to start reading a textbook on cosmology, something more detailed oriented than Carl Sagan's.
Cosmos : A Personal Voyage by Carl Sagan is not a text book but Sagan's interpretation of the history of science in civilization. You would have known that if you had read it. It contains no actual scientific explanation and formulas.

You also previously lied when claimed you had "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking on your computer....but kept spelling his name Hawkins.
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Cosmos_book.gif


What would I gain if I get in the trouble to send you that section of my transcript.

I have Hawking's book. I don't pay much attention on the correct spelling of people's names, why should I ? I am blogging I wasn't the one who had to write his name on official papers. Who cares, you are so ANALytic with minor insignificant details, I'm sure you know the name for THAT syndrome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28126
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

More insane religious claims

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:34 am

TazAnastazio wrote:Let me know when you are ready to have an adult conversation without behaving lime a 5 year old aying the word game.
I am having an adult conversation with the other forum members. We are all commenting on your hilarious gibberish and pathetic lies. :lol: :lol:

TazAnastazio wrote:You use formulas which you represent on a graph.
You don't get graph paper and coloured pencils in university or high school mathematics exams. I think you have confused "finger painting" with "mathematics".

TazAnastazio wrote:CALCULUS PROVES INFINITY, I SIMPLY APPLIED IT TO EXISTENCE, INTELLIGENCE, ENERGY AND MATTER
Taz? Can you show us how you used calculus to determine existence using graph paper and coloured pencils, then :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1133
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Cadmusteeth » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:52 am

TazAnastazio wrote:
Cadmusteeth wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:
Cadmusteeth wrote:I highly doubt Taz is a polymath.


Would you like to see my college transcript, I have about 250 college credits covering pretty much any subject ( Aviation, health care, IT, Business, you name it, it's propably there, plus I have worked in a variety of fields : health care, aviation, hospitality, transportation, retail, military, construction). I've been a busy man.

Go ahead. Show me. It’s time to {!#%@} or get off the pot.


If I wanted to lie Cad, I would have said something along the lines " I took science classes 300 level and above..." Which I didn't say. What I said is the truth, and it is not a big deal anyway !

I don’t recall saying you’re a liar. (Your words not mine) All I said was to show me.
So... are you backing down on that?

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: More insane religious claims

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:02 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:Let me know when you are ready to have an adult conversation without behaving lime a 5 year old aying the word game.
I am having an adult conversation with the other forum members. We are all commenting on your hilarious gibberish and pathetic lies. :lol: :lol:

TazAnastazio wrote:You use formulas which you represent on a graph.
You don't get graph paper and coloured pencils in university or high school mathematics exams. I think you have confused "finger painting" with "mathematics".

TazAnastazio wrote:CALCULUS PROVES INFINITY, I SIMPLY APPLIED IT TO EXISTENCE, INTELLIGENCE, ENERGY AND MATTER
Taz? Can you show us how you used calculus to determine existence using graph paper and coloured pencils, then :lol: :lol:


Ok, you would use multivariable calculus to approximate the imagined population of the planets rotating around a star that is 10,000 stronger than our sun, not knowing how many planets rotate around that star within the particular distances that would permit survival. You could apply the concept grouping variable average strengths of stars within a galaxy and multiply that with a series of approximations of numbers of stars for a variety of galaxies grouped by average size and then apply that number to a series of average groups of numbers of galaxies per universe and then multiply that by groups of average number of clusters of universes to approximate the possible number of hypothetical population per a hypothetical sector of the Infinite.

Or you could say in some areas as many species as the set of real numbers, and in others as few as what is between any two numbers in the real number set, and call it a day.

Anytime you want some more :donkey: :grab: you don't have to sweat it and use your skills in "Maths" to find out the number of :donkey: handing you can get, hint : IS A WORD THAT EVERYONE HERE AND YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE KNOW I AM VERY FOND OF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31160
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Gord » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:20 am

TazAnastazio wrote:
Gord wrote:So, you haven't taken any science classes level 300 and above?

I'm a philosopher Gord; I'm working on my high level science stuff though, I thought we had already established that !

So then, no?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28126
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: More insane religious claims

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:24 am

TazAnastazio wrote:You use formulas which you represent on a graph.
No you don't. You do that in primary school as a visual introduction and then learn to select and apply formulas. :lol: :lol:

TazAnastazio previously claimed and wrote:CALCULUS PROVES INFINITY, I SIMPLY APPLIED IT TO EXISTENCE, INTELLIGENCE, ENERGY AND MATTER
It is obvious to everyone here that you lied and never did any such calculation.

Did you put "existence" on the "Y" axis or the "X" axis?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28126
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:27 am

TazAnastazio previously claimed and wrote:CALCULUS PROVES INFINITY, I SIMPLY APPLIED IT TO EXISTENCE, INTELLIGENCE, ENERGY AND MATTER
Cadmusteeth wrote: All I said was to show me. So... are you backing down on that?
Amazingly, this calculation is the entire basis of Taz Anastazio's "infinities or infinities theory"....yet he can't actually show us how he did it. ......perhaps he forgot? :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1133
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Cadmusteeth » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:30 am

I was talking about his transcripts, but he isn’t showing those either and I suspect he won’t.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28126
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:32 am

TazAnastazio wrote: I have Hawking's book.
Well read it and stop wasting our time asking us about basic physics,

TazAnastazio wrote: you are so ANALytic with minor insignificant details, I'm sure you know the name for THAT syndrome.
Yep. "Able to apply the scientific method with accuracy"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28126
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

More insane religious claims

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:36 am

Cadmusteeth wrote:I was talking about his transcripts, but he isn’t showing those either and I suspect he won’t.
I understand that he offered to show his courses completed transcript and now refuses to do that.

I was fascinated he claimed he studied Aviation without any knowledge of basic physics. Perhaps he can tell us about how "lift" works.
:lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28126
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

More insane religious claims

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:03 am

TazAnastazio wrote: I don't pay much attention on the correct spelling of people's names, why should I ?

In an academic paper, you need to include "citations" correctly stating the name of the person you are citing.

You really didn't know that?
:lol: :lol:

User avatar
Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5282
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Monster » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:11 am

TazAnastazio wrote:
Monster wrote:
Lausten wrote:
20 points for defending yourself by bringing up (real or imagined) ridicule accorded to your past theories.

40 points for claiming that the "scientific establishment" is engaged in a "conspiracy" to prevent your work from gaining its well-deserved fame, or suchlike.

Those two are huge indicators of mental funny business.


I did ? Where ?

I didn't actually accuse of doing either. Lausten accused you of doing the first. I simply added that those two things are indicators of mental funny business. I have no idea if you've actually done either thing.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3572
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Lausten » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:16 am

Gord wrote:
Lausten wrote:The Crackpot Index
John Baez
A simple method for rating potentially revolutionary contributions to physics

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/crackpot.html

Have you tried adding up TazAnastazio's score yet?

No, it would just provide him with distracting details to argue about.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:23 am

Cadmusteeth wrote:I highly doubt Taz is a polymath.


That is a Greek word by the way ( roots; poly = many, math = to learn ). It was a rhetoric question Cad. I don't think it ok, to post my transcript on line. A) I find it childish, B) It's not from MIT, C) If I would blur my private info, what would the point be , D) I didn't claim anything extraordinary about my education, anyway.
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:36 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote: I am about to start on a textbook in Cosmology.
One week ago...
you didn't know what a black hole was,
you didn't know what a photon was,
you didn't know what quantum mechanics is,
you never heard of cosmic background radiation,
you never knew what a singularity was,
you didn't know what an electromagnetic wave
you thought radar was faster the visible light,
you didn't know what time dilution due to special relativity is,
you didn't know what general relativity is,
you didn't know what red shift is.
you didn't know what "pi" is

Tell us how you are going to write a text book on cosmology?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


You know I drew the map of the Earth from memory when I was nine, it included England, Scotland and the Wales. I messed up the stan nations of Asia and the African ones. But it looked like it supposed to with the Amazon and Everest included, around that time we learned about black holes in grammar school. 30 something years later some :banghead: :donkey: , :donkey: umed ( farted out ) that I didn't know what a black hole was. Now, I could find many a good answer to hand the :donkey: :sinking: his :donkey: for the 100th time, but this one sufficed.

How's that for time travel :donkey: :sinking:

Now before anyone questions my manners, the caliber of my character etc. consider this :

I said earlier, " In order for the people in a spaceship that travels with the speed of light, to react on time, they would nead radar ( for a lack of a word for an equipment that will never be invented ) that uses other means than light. Surely Mat - thew is dumb, but not that dumb to not understand what I meant, yet dumb enough to pretend that he didn't get it and that I wouldn't call him out on it.

All the other statements came out of his :donkey: , except for the one about "red light" which is true.
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:02 am

Monster wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:
Monster wrote:
Lausten wrote:
20 points for defending yourself by bringing up (real or imagined) ridicule accorded to your past theories.

40 points for claiming that the "scientific establishment" is engaged in a "conspiracy" to prevent your work from gaining its well-deserved fame, or suchlike.

Those two are huge indicators of mental funny business.


I did ? Where ?

I didn't actually accuse of doing either. Lausten accused you of doing the first. I simply added that those two things are indicators of mental funny business. I have no idea if you've actually done either thing.


Thanks for clarifying that, I appreciate it. I get enough fact misrepresentation from Mat - thew.
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1133
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Cadmusteeth » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:29 am

TazAnastazio wrote:
Cadmusteeth wrote:I highly doubt Taz is a polymath.


That is a Greek word by the way ( roots; poly = many, math = to learn ). It was a rhetoric question Cad. I don't think it ok, to post my transcript on line. A) I find it childish, B) It's not from MIT, C) If I would blur my private info, what would the point be , D) I didn't claim anything extraordinary about my education, anyway.

Well when you make such lofty claims I’m not going to just take you at your word. I haven’t taken your word on your so-called theory and I’m not going to take it on your supposed education either. (Is is really hard to censor your personal information on a computer?)

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9227
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Poodle » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:42 am

TazAnastazio wrote:... I said earlier, " In order for the people in a spaceship that travels with the speed of light, to react on time, they would nead radar ( for a lack of a word for an equipment that will never be invented ) that uses other means than light. Surely Mat - thew is dumb, but not that dumb to not understand what I meant, yet dumb enough to pretend that he didn't get it and that I wouldn't call him out on it.

Well, Taz, you've truly bit the horse with this melon. It seems gurdling to me. I mean, man is never going to invent a radar that uses means other than light because radar uses waveforms. I thought everyone knew that. It's a good job it uses waveforms because if it was travelling at the speed of light it would weigh a whole lot of weight and waveforms don't, I think. Don't you? It's simple ... if a spaceship is travelling at more than a whole relativity (super-relativistic) then time goes backwards and the ship arrives before it leaves so the Captain can say "Stop everything - we've already been" and that's the end of that. And that is exactly what's happened here, don't you think? You've posted all this stuff before and it's become confused with stuff from other posters who aren't here any more so it looks a bit strange.
That's my theory, anyway, although I haven't tested it yet as I have to take my medicine first.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28126
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

More insane religious claims

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:55 am

TazAnastazio wrote: ... the caliber of my character etc. consider this :
I said earlier, " In order for the people in a spaceship that travels with the speed of light,

1) You don't travel "with" the speed of light. There is light speed.
2) No object with mass can travel at light speed as it would take infinite energy to reach that speed and the object would obtain infinite mass as defined by E=MC2.


TazAnastazio wrote:to react on time, they would nead radar

1) The correct spelling for "need' is "need", not "nead"
2) Radio Detection And Ranging (Radar) is the same electromagnetic wave as light, and cannot go faster than light as it is the same thing at a different frequency.
3) No one can "react" as they would have infinite mass.


Yep. You confirmed it. You are an idiot who doesn't know anything and can't spell basic words. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28126
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

More insane religious claims

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:02 am

TazAnastazio wrote:You know I drew the map of the Earth from memory when I was nine,
Bummer, then, that you can't remember how to spell basic words at 40. :lol: :lol:
TazAnastazio wrote:it included England, Scotland and the Wales.
It's called Wales. Not "the Wales". Do you say "I went to the Florida" or "I went to the Mexico." :lol: :lol:

I think you are now pretending to be retarded, to get out of supplying us your "calculus to determine existence" which you claim to have done in 2009. :lol:

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9227
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Poodle » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:04 am

I'm still pondering 'Do you need to travel faster than the speed of light to reach the top of an infinitely high mountain in less than an eternity?'. That's without the use of a Special Relativity Backpack, obviously. Can anyone throw any light on this?
Oh - throw light Ha Ha Ha that's funny.

EDIT: I need to clarify that 'Special' in this instance applies to 'Backpack' and not 'Relativity'. Otherwise we could be here for a long time.
Last edited by Poodle on Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:18 am, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9227
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Poodle » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:12 am

TazAnastazio wrote:You know I drew the map of the Earth from memory when I was nine, it included England, Scotland and the Wales ...

... thus totally pissing off the people of the Orkneys, Shetlands, Channel Islands and Berwick upon Tweed. I can't speak for cetaceans.

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:28 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:No object with mass can travel at light speed as it would take infinite energy to reach that speed and the object would obtain infinite mass as defined by E=MC2.


So, you are back, and I thought I offended you this time a little bit more than I should ( not that you don't deserve it, with your cheap lawyer tactics, to score points ) and you just went away your merry way. Good, glad you are back, for some more :donkey: :grab:

You do have the advantage of time over me, that is certain, so you got some luck there. You know, being the open minded person that I am I thought only Phileas Fogg was such a nitpicker. Anyway I had to go back to my steak and beer (watch a movie with my wife - some of us have things in their life to take care of, other than spending all day writing on a blog and nitpick their gramnar at that. So it is Wales then, good. I can live a better life now that has been settled.

Something going light speed would never happen EVEN if it was possible. It would burn and disolve before reaching a fraction of that speed. For the sake of argument and the SUPPOSITION...

E = m c^2 defines GREATEST not INFINITE achievable energy by the fastest speed observable .

Infinite energy ( infinite large or infinite small ) would be given by 00E = 00M X 00speed ( which describes that infinite large or small energy is derived if we theoretically have an infinitely large or small mass multiplied by an infinitely large or small speed ).

Poodle wrote: Well, Taz, you've truly bit the horse with this melon. It seems gurdling to me. I mean, man is never going to invent a radar that uses means other than light because radar uses waveforms. I thought everyone knew that. It's a good job it uses waveforms because if it was travelling at the speed of light it would weigh a whole lot of weight and waveforms don't, I think. Don't you?


Poodle, forget the word "Raydar", let's call it "Somethingdar", to clarify things and avoid such confusion, for the sake of the SUPPOSITION !

Poodle wrote: It's simple ... if a spaceship is travelling at more than a whole relativity (super-relativistic) then time goes backwards and the ship arrives before it leaves ...


Before I comment on this... I am pondering on something else... does light truly, travel ?! Or is it rather a ripple particle reaction our brains understand as "light" ( like water waves having a ripple reaction and we feel or see their impact on objects - there is movement of water, but it is not the first molecules in line which reach us, but the last ones). Light does not travel in a specific direction, that is why we say light speed and not light velocity unless we use the speed to describe the velocity of a hypothetical object that hypothetically travels in the speed of light towards a specific direction ( such hypothesis is null - such aircraft would burn and disolve at a fraction of light speed due to friction - and only photons are traveling as scientists say light speed, and they are massless as they also say, they don't acquire infinite mass :!: , imagine the world bombarded by photons of infinite mass, there would not be a world, but then there would not be light in the first place. ;) )

See when light ( or sound ) occurs ( electron jump in the case of light ), it can be observed simultaneously from every direction. So it does not travel, it is the electron jump that causes a ripple effect, from particle to particle, a wave the end of which affects our brains in a way we understand as "light." It would be like if people would stand in line in every direction and the person in the middle taps the next ( well in this example he/she would have to tap the people around him/her one at a time, but with light is different, just for the sake of the analogy nitpickers), and the people at the end feel the tap of the last person next to them, the first person in the center that started the "tap effect" didn't touch them. With colored surfaces, the involved particles absorbing the facets of the tap of the different colors in the spectrum, allowing a different kind of tap to continue,one that has only the same color effect with the one of the surface. How long it occured from the particle jumps that occured to create the photons (or rather the ripple / tap effect) to the effect it had on our brains, times the distance between our eyes and the particle jumps we interpret as speed. That hypothesis would explain why it takes light speed for a photon to have its effect on our brains and while though it can be observed it has no mass let alone acquiring infinite mass (if it was that it actually traveled light speed). This could also explain how it is that light having no mass is affected by gravitational forces, is pulled by a black hole ( not he photons themselves but the particles of space involved in the light ripple / tap effect ).

So in the case of the light effect ( not travel ), we would have time it took for the effect, but no space ( no travel ). Take light, as we think we know it, out of the equation, and Mat - thew's comfortable, wonderful world of relativity is falling apart, there he is about to hit the panic button again...
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:24 pm, edited 12 times in total.
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9227
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Poodle » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:06 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:
Poodle wrote: Well, Taz, you've truly bit the horse with this melon. It seems gurdling to me. I mean, man is never going to invent a radar that uses means other than light because radar uses waveforms. I thought everyone knew that. It's a good job it uses waveforms because if it was travelling at the speed of light it would weigh a whole lot of weight and waveforms don't, I think. Don't you?


Poodle, forget the word "Raydar", let's call it "Somethingdar", to clarify things and avoid such confusion, for the sake of the SUPPOSITION !

Poodle wrote: It's simple ... if a spaceship is travelling at more than a whole relativity (super-relativistic) then time goes backwards and the ship arrives before it leaves ...


Anyway, I got to go to work.

:blink: :no:

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:35 pm

Hadn't finished writing Poodle...
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3572
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Lausten » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:28 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:Hadn't finished writing Poodle...

And you never will be, will you? There is no end to your tangents and side arguments and claims of intelligence or anything else. There is no point to any of it, except to keep the thing going.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:47 pm

Lausten wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:Hadn't finished writing Poodle...

And you never will be, will you? There is no end to your tangents and side arguments and claims of intelligence or anything else. There is no point to any of it, except to keep the thing going.


No, you are wrong, I simply respond to the comments.
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5282
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Monster » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:53 pm

TazAnastazio, are you close to publishing your theories and conjectures in some physical form, or perhaps an online publication other than this forum?
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:09 pm

Monster wrote:TazAnastazio, are you close to publishing your theories and conjectures in some physical form, or perhaps an online publication other than this forum?


Are you kidding me ... and piss off the wrong people ?! No thank you, just posting here so if and when somebody does publish something, you my "friends" will be proof I said it first :lol:
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests