The Solution To The Mystery

God, the FSM, and everything else.
User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:18 pm

Lausten wrote: I assume you meant to say "never be possible", so at least you go that. But then you go on to make an assumption and try to make a point. That's why you have a wacky theory. The way science works is, you look at that straight line and ask why it doesn't fit the current understanding of the universe. But you don't seem to know much about that. You say time doesn't exist, because your made up a theory that doesn't work if time exist. But the people who do understand it, understand that time and space are part of the same thing. Time as we mere humans observe is not what we thought it was for thousands of years, but to say it does not exist is not accurate. Once we learned to measure the position of planets more precisely we were able to verify that light and time and space bend and change in ways that we weren't aware of before, but that didn't make them go away.

The reason I trust Einstein and Hawking and not you, is they made an effort to make their complicated math understandable to me. You just keep repeating yourself. You come up with terrible analogies and explanations that aren't explanations. You confuse the actual effect of high speed travel on aging with the perceived effect of aging on our minds. If you had something, if you were teaching us something, you would accept feedback and work on coming up with better descriptive narratives. Have you ever seen a student get called stupid and respond by asking for more of that from their teacher?


My theory is a PHILOSOPHICAL attempt to bring to the table the subject of infinity which scientists choose to ignore because it doesn't fit THEIR narrative ( so far ).

I don't believe in the concept of time not because it contradicts my theory, but because I find it nonsensical. How could anything contradict my theory which deals with the Infinite, when you cannot have any concept without having the concept of the Infinite !?

Mathew is not my teacher and at any rate such a teacher would be dumber than the student ( the way he acts as a delirious, possessed maniac ). The reason I get upset with Mathew is not because he acts like a child or because he made an argument I cannot answer, but because he argues schematics and he wants me a FINITE intelligence to decipher everything about the infinite, and since I cannot, because nobody ever will, he attempts to nullify my theory. But at least I DON'T IGNORE the Infinite.

Here is an example :
I use the term infinite minute particles to describe every possible dot of matter, energy and yes intelligence imagined, in order to describe with FINITE words the INFINITE concept and he tells me a photon is not a particle, and since I didn't know that I'm an "idiot" and the INFINITE DOESN'T EXIST ( as if an infinite chain of actions and reactions, for lack of better term, was not required for the photon to be there, what is required according to Mat's way of thinking, is to know the absolute nature of the photon, otherwise the Infinite is non - existent ( actually the Infinite encompasses every concept of existence, but that's another matter )! To say that the concept of the Infinite is invalid, TRULY THEIR CANNOT BE A DUMBER STATEMENT THAN THAT ! Mat saying that, nullifies as a result our math sustem of which he has been so fond of in the past ( "I have studied the Maths" he has declared).

Matthew Ellard wrote: The universe is also full of photons, gravity and electromagnetic waveforms, which are not particles. You keep forgetting this and totally forgot this in your crap "Infinities of Infinities theory". [/color] :lol: :lol: :lol:


Mat wants me to be an expert of science in every subject, in order to be a proponent of infinity, and if I cannot describe the metanolic system of a fish, he finds my theory nixed. I am not saying that I'm an expert biologist, what I am saying is that the fish could not simply have found itself there, unless an infinite chain of actions and reactions lead to it (logic). Similarly whether time exists or not, or the nature of cosmic radiation and red light does not contradict the concept of the Infinite as I have described it.

Additionally here, when I referred to concepts Mat inquired about, he returns with things I've never said, to make an irrelevant point and hope it sticks in someones mind, or to show how more knowledgeable he is in comparison to me, and therefore I could not be right when we disagree (always). Example ( one of the many ):

Cosmic background radiation, left by tbe Big Bang and reaching Earth from all side; I explain how this could not contradict my theory, because such a result of action and reaction could not have happened by itself, something mist have lead to it, and that something could not be but the outcome of infinite such actions and reactions. His answer :

Matthew Ellard wrote: You idiot (again). You think the Big Bang took place in a "empty 3D space" and thus the energy should be on the outside of the universe. In reality the CMB energy is all inside the universe because it created the dimensions itself. You just knocked out your own child like claim again. :lol


I have never referred to NONE of that; whether the energy of the Big Bang was created outside or inside of the Universe. I've never said or referred to the dimensional nature of space the singularity found itself in. I just inquired how the singularity had found itself AMIDST ABSOLUTE NOTHING AND NOWHERE - NO DIMENSION WHATSOEVER - ABSOLUTE TOTAL NOTHINGNESS (using finite human terms to describe a vague concept) ! He simply uses cheap lawyer tactics which would work unfortunately to an average group of jurors (another subject ) ! Vague display of a clutter of scientific information to establish status in order to validate an otherwise invalid point - namely that the singularity just happen to find itself there AMIDST ABSOLUTE NOTHINGNESS and that nothing lead to that, and that there is no such as the Infinite, because he read Stephen Hawking's book.

Newsflash - there are many reasons people say things, write books and books are published - the reader has to sort out what makes sense from what doesn't. Singularity found out of absolute total nothingness all by itself, doesn't make sense,an infinite chain of actions and reactions that lead to the Big Bang and the formation of the Universe does. We humans with our finite minds would never know the nature of such actions and reactions. But to scrap their occurrence, is just a dump matter of convenience.

Finally, I am not trying to teach people anything, I simply bring up an idea for UNBIASED consideration. Sure, if religion had not have such a detrimental effect to humanity ( wars, terrorism, inquisition, brainwashing such as the type found in some close religious communities, power gain and retaining ), if it was possible that religion had no affect in our society more than as a philosophical concept, my theory of the Infinite may have been better accepted, perhaps as follows :

" Our universe began with the Big Bang, while certain concepts hold ground and others are still debatable in science, one thing is certain, infinite chains of actions and reactions, the nature of which we will never comprehend with our finite minds, lead to the Big Bang "

But then someone would ask :

If infinite chain of actions and reactions lead there, then the concept of the Infinite is considered. Such Infinite must be infinite from every perspective, otherwise it will not be infinite (if it had limits). If we have matter, we have to have Infinite matter. If we have energy, we have to have Infinite Energy, and if we have intelligence, we have to have Infinite intelligence....

...and that concept is what BOTHERS MAT, and others like Mat the most ! ....

...So they try to come up with rudiculus irrelevant ways to question my knowledge and intelligence as if that would somehow nullify the obvious fact that there is not ANYTHING finite ( a stage, a unit ) if you don't have the IN-FINITE.

When Mat finds the middle point between 1 and 2, he'll make the case. Till then, for him to ignore the Infinite just because it doesn't fit in his narrative that's just a prime example of "highly ranked idiocy." If the set of real numbers has no beginning or end, why in Mats mind would existence, space (dimensional or otherwise), energy, matter and yes intelligence ? If π and other irrational numbers have never ending and never repeating decimal representations why would be an ending not only towards the macrocosm, but also towards the microcosm ?

I can ignore time, or be wrong in some other concept, and the Infinite concept would still be sound. But you cannot have any concept without the concept of the Infinite.
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9586
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Poodle » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Really - how about the concept of 'finite'?

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3593
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Lausten » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:43 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:
Mathew is not my teacher

I was talking about you. You are trying to teach something, but not acting like a teacher.

Also, philosophy is meaningless if it is not built on facts. Philosophy begins when evidence and theory can't describe something we observe, or when you are talking about the un-observable. But you don't get to just make it up. That's pseudo-philosophy, aka ramblings, aka pure speculation, aka something inside your head only. There is nothing obvious, or right in front of our eyes about your philosophy.

TazAnastazio wrote:Singularity found out of absolute total nothingness all by itself, doesn't make sense

Watch the Krauss lecture
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11546
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Lance Kennedy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:02 pm

Getting something from nothing makes perfect sense. I have said this before, and will say it again.

Mathematically, 0 = 1-1
Both the plus and minus characters represent something, and they came from nothing.

In the material world, the world of physics, there are also plus and minus factors. For example, matter and antimatter. Those two alone do not make the full equation, of course. We would also need anti energy, which has not been discovered, but is possible in theory. We know of virtual particles, which appear spontaneously from vacuum. There is the real suggestion of a multiverse.

In other words, everything that exists might, if all put together, delete everything, and end up with nothing. Reverse that, and we get everything that exists, from nothing. Physics is still learning, and who knows what might be discovered in the future.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14678
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:10 pm

Not that anyone understands quantum mechanics but I read once, and given that 0 = 1 -1 it does make sense: our universe exists because of a very slight almost infinitesimal difference between the amount of positive matter vs negative matter---I think at the quark level....those little thingies that pop into and out of so called empty space.

Further: math does not represent the universe or "exist" in any sense other than it is a hooman construct that seemingly correlates to many observable actions in the universe. Some of the biggest issues in modern physics like how many universes are there ((Edit: how did THAT happen? I was thinking "dimensions" but the fingers wrote universes. I don't know the story about how multi-verse theories came to be....but dimensions is a conclusion from the math.)) come NOT from observation but because they are consequences of the equations found to work in what we do see around us.......but if the equations predicts, or is consistent with, some hypo that we never find evidence of.....easy to dismiss as merely an artifact of the equation.

I wish I knew what this all meant........ but I don't. At least, I'm not babbling about sequential infinities in a whirlpool within a finite universe.....
Last edited by bobbo_the_Pragmatist on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Io
Poster
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:56 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Io » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:54 pm

TazAnastazio wrote:Finally, I am not trying to teach people anything, I simply bring up an idea for UNBIASED consideration. Sure, if religion had not have such a detrimental effect to humanity ( wars, terrorism, inquisition, brainwashing such as the type found in some close religious communities, power gain and retaining ), if it was possible that religion had no affect in our society more than as a philosophical concept, my theory of the Infinite may have been better accepted, perhaps as follows :

" Our universe began with the Big Bang, while certain concepts hold ground and others are still debatable in science, one thing is certain, infinite chains of actions and reactions, the nature of which we will never comprehend with our finite minds, lead to the Big Bang "

But then someone would ask :

If infinite chain of actions and reactions lead there, then the concept of the Infinite is considered. Such Infinite must be infinite from every perspective, otherwise it will not be infinite (if it had limits). If we have matter, we have to have Infinite matter. If we have energy, we have to have Infinite Energy, and if we have intelligence, we have to have Infinite intelligence....


You see, this and everything else you've written is just a rambling, poorly written screed jam-packed full of baseless assertions and incoherent imaginings channelled through your keyboard without any filter. What you have conceived may hold together in your mind but it doesn't match reality. It doesn't make any difference if you consider it a philosophical approach, it still needs to have a bearing on reality - and it doesn't have one.
What you've come up with is what is more commonly known as 'fiction'.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28536
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

More insane religious claims

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:55 am

The endless errors of Taz Anasatazio & his religious gibberish

Taz Anastazio denies Actual Evidence.
TazAnastazio wrote:My theory is a PHILOSOPHICAL attempt... which scientists choose to ignore because it doesn't fit THEIR narrative.
Scientist don't use philosophy. Scientists use the scientific method and supporting evidence. You deny the existence of Einstein's time dilation, gravitational lensing, wave-particle duality in electrons, photons etc, curved space ....despite that all these things have been tested and observed to confirm. You don't even know what the scientific method is.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method


Taz Anastazio Doesn't believe his own religious crap.
TazAnastazio yesterday wrote: I don't believe in the concept of time
TazAnastazio two days ago wrote: I'm not gonna waste my time with your all over the place IRRELEVANT ARGUMENTS
TazAnastazio five days ago wrote:this will be edited as time goes by.
TazAnastazio a year ago wrote: I have been in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA for ALL my adult life and visited Greece once in all that time.
:lol: :lol:


Taz Anastazio doesn't know what skeptics do .
TazAnastazio wrote: Mathew is not my teacher
That's right. I'm not teaching you anything. I'm destroying your stupid religious claims on a skeptic forum designed for skeptics to destroy stupid religious claims. You keep trying to post your crap here and thus must expect to be treated like the other three idiots on the forum at the moment, making gibberish claims. :D


Taz Anastazio doesn't know what a waveform is. .
TazAnastazio wrote: I use the term infinite minute particles to describe every possible dot of matter, energy and yes intelligence imagined
A waveform like sound waves or light waves or magnetic waves are not particles. The really obvious example is a photon which has no mass as it is not a particle.


TazAnastazio wrote: ... he tells me a photon is not a particle, and since I didn't know that I'm an "idiot"
Yes you are an idiot. You claimed your "infinity of infinities theory" was "complete" and forgot it had to explain photons, gravity, light waves, electromagnetic waves, strong and weak atomic forces.....which you nothing about.

Einstein's and modern physic theories all include explanations for wave-forms and mass particles.



Taz Anastazio doesn't understand basic Science.
TazAnastazio wrote: Mat wants me to be an expert of science in every subject
As you don't understand basic science, you are unaware that a scientific theory has to explain all aspects of the observed phenomena. You simply ignored gravity and all the waveform based physics that allows atoms, electrons protons and so forth to interact. Your crap theory is worthless gibberish. :lol:


Taz Anastazio ignores any evidence that contradicts his religion.
Matthew Ellard wrote: You think the Big Bang took place in a "empty 3D space" and thus the energy should be on the outside of the universe. In reality the CMB energy is all inside the universe because it created the dimensions itself. You just knocked out your own child like claim again. :lol
TazAnastazio wrote:I have never referred to NONE of that
That's right. That's because you didn't know about the CMB until yesterday and can't explain why all the CMB energy is inside our closed universe. ....so you ignored the evidence. :lol: :lol:


Taz Anastazio refuses to read science books or papers
TazAnastazio wrote:I just inquired how the singularity had found itself AMIDST ABSOLUTE NOTHING AND NOWHERE - NO DIMENSION WHATSOEVER - ABSOLUTE TOTAL NOTHINGNESS
...and I kept linking you to both the original Stephen Hawking paper and Steven Hawking's layman explanation in "A Brief History of Time". You refused to read either the paper or the chapter....even though you say the book is on your computer. :lol: :lol:


Taz Anastazio suffers Dunning-Kruger Syndrome
TazAnastazio wrote:Finally, I am not trying to teach people anything,
Agreed. You can't even spell basic words. :lol:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E ... ger_effect

medieval monk.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28536
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

More insane religious claims

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:03 am

TazAnastazio in his opening post wrote:The Infinite is God
I assume everyone here knows that Taz Anastazio is simply claiming god is real and already knows his posts on "infinity" are just religious gibberish.

Taz Anastazio had Pyrrho, the moderator, delete all his posts from, his previous attempt to prove god was real, about two years ago.
:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6WjhzzEHmE

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:13 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio a year ago wrote:I have been in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA for ALL my adult life and visited Greece once in all that time."



You omitted the rest of what I wrote...

I have close relatives and friends from childhood living in Greece and I consider myself fortunate to come from a country of such a unique history and heritage.


By the way the real name of my country of heritage is Ellas / Elladha.

Matthew Ellard suffers from Don Quixotism :!:

:quix:

Till you answer the multiple choice question I posted a year ago :

The "singularity" :

a) Always existed/was present.
b) Nothing else existed/was present prior to its existence or presence.
c) Something else existed/was present that led to its existence or presence.
d) All of the above.
e) None of the above.


*********** GOD IS REAL ! ************
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:17 am, edited 8 times in total.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9586
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Poodle » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:20 am

Joking aside ... Apart from a bundle of laughs, Taz has given me an abiding piece of wisdom which I feel sure I'll be using a lot in the future ...
MATH SPEEKS
It sums stuff up, y'know?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9586
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Poodle » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:30 am

TazAnastazio wrote:... By the way the real name of my country of heritage is Ellas / Elladha.


From several internet sources ... "Ελλάδα, pronounced Ehl-lah-thah."

OK - the interwebs are places where accuracy is not required. Even so, most Greek sources appear to agree with this. It appears, therefore, that you are shooting from the arse, Taz. I'm beginning to suspect that I can't believe a word you say.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9586
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Poodle » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:42 am

When are we going to return to the status of 'first port of call' for higher-class nutjobs? I mean, I remember the heady days of Bill'n'Bob, and Freebill was, to say the least, amusing. C'mon - we've had a poet on here gracing us with his wisdom. I fear for our status.

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:58 am

Poodle wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:... By the way the real name of my country of heritage is Ellas / Elladha.


From several internet sources ... "Ελλάδα, pronounced Ehl-lah-thah."

OK - the interwebs are places where accuracy is not required. Even so, most Greek sources appear to agree with this. It appears, therefore, that you are shooting from the arse, Taz. I'm beginning to suspect that I can't believe a word you say.


Glad you looked it up. It's transliterated to Latin Characters.
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9586
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Poodle » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:10 am

My usual reaction to such a sidestep would be "bollocks" but I refrain from such expletives here. Do take a closer look, Taz, and you'll notice (if you're at all attentive) that my post already contained the transliteration, and it demonstrated perfectly adequately that you haven't the foggiest notion what you're talking about. In my usual averagist manner, I have applied this discovery to all of your other posts and, after due consideration, have concluded that you're away with the fairies.
Thank you.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31634
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Gord » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:24 am

TazAnastazio wrote:Till you answer the multiple choice question I posted a year ago :

The "singularity" :

a) Always existed/was present.
b) Nothing else existed/was present prior to its existence or presence.
c) Something else existed/was present that led to its existence or presence.
d) All of the above.
e) None of the above.


*********** GOD IS REAL ! ************

You can't possibly believe this statement makes any sense.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:28 am

Poodle wrote:My usual reaction to such a sidestep would be "bollocks" but I refrain from such expletives here. Do take a closer look, Taz, and you'll notice (if you're at all attentive) that my post already contained the transliteration, and it demonstrated perfectly adequately that you haven't the foggiest notion what you're talking about. In my usual averagist manner, I have applied this discovery to all of your other posts and, after due consideration, have concluded that you're away with the fairies.
Thank you.


No, that is the pronunciation of the transliterated in latin word " Ελλάδα. " It would take too much SPACE and TIME to write the most exact pronunciation possible.

Good job though doing all that research !

By the way the reason I used "dh" as opposed to "th" is to distinguish between "there" and "theater."

The names "Greece" and "greek" were used after the Othoman occupation. So it's "Elladha" and "Ellinas", male; "Ellinidha", female; or as I would prefer Ellene (Elleene) for both (not Hellene we don't come from hell, in the contrary Ellas/Elladha is quite the resort ), and Ellinian (not Hellenic).

I should feel obliged to Matthew again for bringing it up ( what's up with the extra "t" anyway ? It is not Mat - thew, but Ma - thew ). Oh, well ...
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9586
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Poodle » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:02 am

Thank you for your 'explanations'. The information I used came from a Greek person - I don't know how much weight that may carry although, being Greek (which you claim you are not) may lend him/her some credence. However, Hellene is not a Greek word so I feel you may not be an authority on its origin. I do not need your congratulations on my minimal research, thank you, as I do not think you are qualified to judge.
Now - please stop using my post as a convenient distraction and get back to the crux of this thread, which is your unbelievably naive attitude to science and your comical insistence upon your own rectitude.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28536
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

More insane religious claims

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:25 am

TazAnastazio wrote:*********** GOD IS REAL ! ************
You already said this crap in the posts you had Pyrrho the moderator delete, a year ago. You are just spamming your religious propaganda on our science forum...again. :lol: :lol:


TazAnastazio wrote:The names "Greece" and "greek" were used after the Othoman occupation.
Firstly it is the Ottomans, not the Othomans. Secondly "Greek" (Graecia ) literally meaning 'the land of the Greeks', which was used by Ancient Romans to denote the area of modern-day Greece. As I said. you don't know anything. :lol: :lol:


TazAnastazio wrote: It would take too much SPACE and TIME to write the most exact pronunciation possible.
TazAnastazio, yesterday wrote: I don't believe in the concept of time
You're more than slightly retarded, right? :lol: :lol:


TazAnastazio wrote: I should feel obliged to Matthew again for bringing it up ( what's up with the extra "t" anyway ?)
You are a total idiot. What is the Greek name "Ματταθίας" in English (Mattathias, Matthew, the Apostle.). How many "T"s does it have? :lol: :lol:

Poor poor Taz Anastazio. Can't get anything right....not even his own language. :D

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:32 am

Poodle wrote:Thank you for your 'explanations'. The information I used came from a Greek person - I don't know how much weight that may carry although, being Greek (which you claim you are not) may lend him/her some credence. However, Hellene is not a Greek word so I feel you may not be an authority on its origin. I do not need your congratulations on my minimal research, thank you, as I do not think you are qualified to judge.
Now - please stop using my post as a convenient distraction and get back to the crux of this thread, which is your unbelievably naive attitude to science and your comical insistence upon your own rectitude.


Bud, I am as Greek ( Ellene - my term by the way dropped the "H" it is not needed ) as it gets ! Full blooded and feeling "fortunate to come from a country of such rich history and heritage ! " Mother's side from the land of Alexander A, Phillip, and Alexander the Great, Macedonia ( the Greek/Ellinian and ONE AND ONLY ONE ) ! Father's side from the land of the brave people of Messolonghi ( as brave as the Macedonians, the Spartans and the Cretes, all Greeks/Ellenes actually - but I don't need to tell you about the well known history of Greece, it's heroes and philosophers, men and women of the arts, mathematicians, doctors, authors and poets, and wise men and women, now do I ? Google it).
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28536
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

More insane religious claims

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:33 am

Poodle wrote:Now - please stop using my post as a convenient distraction and get back to the crux of this thread, which is your unbelievably naive attitude to science and your comical insistence upon your own rectitude.


We all know what is going to happen. Taz Anastazio will spend the next year telling us he has a complete theory, yet he will never actually write it down.

Taz is just another religious nut case seeking attention from skeptics pretending he has a theory.
:lol: :lol:

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: More insane religious claims

Postby TazAnastazio » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:05 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:*********** GOD IS REAL ! ************
You already said this crap in the posts you had Pyrrho the moderator delete, a year ago. You are just spamming your religious propaganda on our science forum...again. :lol: :lol:


TazAnastazio wrote:The names "Greece" and "greek" were used after the Othoman occupation.
Firstly it is the Ottomans, not the Othomans. Secondly "Greek" (Graecia ) literally meaning 'the land of the Greeks', which was used by Ancient Romans to denote the area of modern-day Greece. As I said. you don't know anything. :lol: :lol:


TazAnastazio wrote: It would take too much SPACE and TIME to write the most exact pronunciation possible.
TazAnastazio, yesterday wrote: I don't believe in the concept of time
You're more than slightly retarded, right? :lol: :lol:


TazAnastazio wrote: I should feel obliged to Matthew again for bringing it up ( what's up with the extra "t" anyway ?)
You are a total idiot. What is the Greek name "Ματταθίας" in English (Mattathias, Matthew, the Apostle.). How many "T"s does it have? :lol: :lol:

Poor poor Taz Anastazio. Can't get anything right....not even his own language. :D


____________________________________

No, Mat - thew, what I said was...

TazAnastazio wrote:Till you answer the multiple choice question I posted a year ago :

The "singularity" :

a) Always existed/was present.
b) Nothing else existed/was present prior to its existence or presence.
c) Something else existed/was present that led to its existence or presence.
d) All of the above.
e) None of the above.


*********** GOD IS REAL ! ************


----------------------------------------------------

The post I asked Pyrrho to delete was from three to four years ago. The reason I asked Pyrrho to do so, was so as I would rewrite the concept at a later time more concisely. Which I did.

----------------------------------------------------

One of the reasons I don't believe in time, is because I don't believe in the medieval idea of an already pre-existing / predetermined future as you do. But my watch, along with other chronometers, counts revolutions in reference to things taking place; and I didn't invent neither the watch, nor the other chronometers; as I didn't invent money, other tools or machinery; automobiles, aircraft and computers, or toilets. :flushed:

----------------------------------------------------

The name of the apostle was Ματθαίος ( One "τ" ). Pronounced Mat - theos ( "th" as in thrater, "e" as in red ). But your name is not pronounced Mat - thew but Ma - thew.

-----------------------------------------------------

About 700 years before the "ancient" Romans occupied Greece, other names were used to describe the ellinian (greek) allied city states ( see Homer - the name "Ellene" has roots in Ancient greek (ellinian) mythology and Homer used it to describe a tribe that lived in Fthia, around Sperkhios river, where city Ellas was, their leader was Achilles, also called "Mirmidhones"). Then Philip united all greek city states and his son Alexander the great beating the Persians created the Macedonian Empire. The term "Ellines" start appearing more generally from the 7th century BC. During the time of the Byzantine Empire (which came after the Roman empire, which followed the Macedonian empire) the people of Greece called themselves "Romans", while the people of the West called them "Graeci" and of the East "AL Rum (Al - Room, Roman ). The term "Ellines" start appearing more generally from the 7th century BC. After the Byzantine empire, during the years of the Ottoman occupation of Ellas/Elladha, the latin term Graeci "Γραικοί - Ghreki", used by the westerners to refer to the Greeks, all the way from the times of the Roman empire.
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9586
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Poodle » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:06 am

I agree, Matthew, but there's a slight difference in that Taz seems to think that he's already supplied us with his masterwork. And he thinks I'm called Bud, something no Greek (and I've been pally with a good few of those) has ever called me before. Using his demonstrated method of kinship history makes me Italian, but I can't speak a word of Italian (well, I can say ciao with the best of 'em, but that's where it ends). So - I'm getting the impression that the evidence for his masterwork depends upon him being Greek, in which case he's right because (you KNOW what's coming) it's all Greek to me. Or Reek (... "my term by the way dropped the "G" it is not needed" à la your friend and mine).
However, although not as entertaining as others, Taz is what we have at the moment. Beggars can't be choosers.

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:22 am

Poodle wrote:I agree, Matthew, but there's a slight difference in that Taz seems to think that he's already supplied us with his masterwork. And he thinks I'm called Bud, something no Greek (and I've been pally with a good few of those) has ever called me before. Using his demonstrated method of kinship history makes me Italian, but I can't speak a word of Italian (well, I can say ciao with the best of 'em, but that's where it ends). So - I'm getting the impression that the evidence for his masterwork depends upon him being Greek, in which case he's right because (you KNOW what's coming) it's all Greek to me. Or Reek (... "my term by the way dropped the "G" it is not needed" à la your friend and mine).
However, although not as entertaining as others, Taz is what we have at the moment. Beggars can't be choosers.


I dropped "H" because you stress the second syllable in Ellas / Elladha, no need for "H" . I don't mind the word "Greece" other than people tend to pronounce the word "grease" the same way and not like the word "ease" as they should. Also I wanted to differentiate from the word "Hell" because you know the country has some fine beaches, great food, nice music and nice people generally speaking. A great resort place really. The name "Hellas" doesn't do the country justice. On the other hand if you drop the "G" from "Greece "or "greek", you get a different meaning.
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9586
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Poodle » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:24 pm

Wow! - is that so?
Stop sidelining and get back to the nitty gritty.

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:47 pm

Poodle wrote:Wow! - is that so?
Stop sidelining and get back to the nitty gritty.


What's to talk about poodle, haven't we discussed the issue extensively already ? If you worry you'll miss me, I can always drop by and comment on so many other interesting posts here. I'll start looking for threads started by Matthew Ellard. He has so much time criticizing what other people write, I'm sure he has propably written some interesting stuff of his own. Now all I got to do is find some time for it.
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9586
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Poodle » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm

Stop kidding yourself, Taz - you're not at all interested in anything anyone else has to say. You're on an ego trip of epic proportions and you're annoyed because your faux-cosmology has been spotted and exposed. You've got all the time you need - you don't actually do anything else. But, as you are here, why don't you try to respond to some of the criticisms already levelled at your "work"? You never know - you may learn something.

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Poodle wrote:Stop kidding yourself, Taz - you're not at all interested in anything anyone else has to say. You're on an ego trip of epic proportions and you're annoyed because your faux-cosmology has been spotted and exposed. You've got all the time you need - you don't actually do anything else. But, as you are here, why don't you try to respond to some of the criticisms already levelled at your "work"? You never know - you may learn something.


In red, not true. In blue, I wish it was true.
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9586
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Poodle » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:20 pm

QED. Just get on with it.

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11546
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Lance Kennedy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:24 pm

On the multi choice question about the singularity.

The answer is that no one knows.
That is the answer as a good scientist would give it. Such a scientist is honest and does not tell lies.
The answer as a religious idiot would give it is "I do not know, therefore God. " Such people are dishonest and lie both to themselves and to others.
Duh !

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28536
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: More insane religious claims

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:24 am

TazAnastazio wrote:One of the reasons I don't believe in time, is because I don't believe in the medieval idea of an already pre-existing / predetermined future as you do.
You are a complete moron. :lol: :lol:

Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, from way back in 1927 already proved that predetermined futures are impossible as you can't measure both the exact location, mass and velocity of anything at the same time.

What makes you uniquely stupid is that the combined measurement of velocity and location or "quanta" is where we get the expression quantum mechanics.

This is high school physics and you still don't know anything about it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

(For lovers of the TV Series "Breaking Bad", Walter White used the name "Heisenberg" in tribute to Heisenberg's uncertainty principle as Walter could never be measured.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28536
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:53 am

Poodle wrote:I agree, Matthew, but there's a slight difference in that Taz seems to think that he's already supplied us with his masterwork.
Taz is just another delusional religious person with a fuzzy religious claim, on a Skeptic forum. He can't actually set out his "infinity of infinities" claim in any coherent manner at all.

You can see Taz Anastazio taking all the classical idiotic steps of a deluded religious person.
1) He firstly state Einstein, Heisenberg, Penrose and modern physics theories are all wrong......although he hasn't read any of them and doesn't know what their works actually prove.

2) He then makes grand statements that "time dilation" is not real or "curved space" is not real, because he is unaware that there have been experiments showing exactly these events are real since the 1940s. He is simply ignorant.

4) He then says he doesn't have to use the "scientific method" while simultaneously claiming he is taking a scientific approach......so he never has to produce any evidence, or even make a coherent testable hypothesis in the first place.

5) He then states "I am the only true Skeptic" and gets annoyed when everyone laughs at him. He then gets more confused and abusive against skeptics


____________________________________________________________________________________
Dunning–Kruger effect
In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E ... ger_effect

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:07 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:On the multi choice question about the singularity.

The answer is that no one knows.
That is the answer as a good scientist would give it. Such a scientist is honest and does not tell lies.
The answer as a religious idiot would give it is "I do not know, therefore God. " Such people are dishonest and lie both to themselves and to others.
Duh !


The "idiot" actually would say it emerged all by itself.

The religious person would say God.

The philosopher would say I don't know what caused it, but certainly something caused it, and something else caused that "something" in an infinite chain of actions and reactions, the nature of which we'll never know.

The ignorant would ignore it and say, "I don't know what caused it and I don't care, but definitely it was not God."

The correct answer is "c" .
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
Io
Poster
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:56 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Io » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:24 am

Prove it.

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: More insane religious claims

Postby TazAnastazio » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:34 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:One of the reasons I don't believe in time, is because I don't believe in the medieval idea of an already pre-existing / predetermined future as you do.
You are a complete moron. :lol: :lol:

Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, from way back in 1927 already proved that predetermined futures are impossible as you can't measure both the exact location, mass and velocity of anything at the same time.

What makes you uniquely stupid is that the combined measurement of velocity and location or "quanta" is where we get the expression quantum mechanics.

This is high school physics and you still don't know anything about it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

(For lovers of the TV Series "Breaking Bad", Walter White used the name "Heisenberg" in tribute to Heisenberg's uncertainty principle as Walter could never be measured.


No, the supermoron here is you Mat - thew Ellard, you don't even had to read between the lines to realise that that is EXACTLY what I said. But to even pretend that you didn't get it, that is moronity of superior level.

I'll clarify it for you :

If time exists, then a future exists, which means the future is predetermined; IMPOSSIBLE due to the Infinite possible outcomes especially when considering the effect of other people's actions and happenstance situations on a said future of an individual. Unless you consider the sci- fy BS of infinite parallel universes, which would only mean that we unbiknownst to ourselves and the people in our environment pass constantly from parallel universe to parallel universe of said already pre-established future !

THEREFORE I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF TIME, AND ONE OF THE REASONS IS THAT...

* I DON'T BELIEVE IN A PRE-EXISTING FUTURE *

And you Mat-thew Ellard are a complete idiot for trying with MORONOTIC TACTICS OF THE FIRST KIND; spew out of your :donkey: ( ass/arse) irrelevant information to display vague knowledge and blur a vague answer to muddle people's understanding of your inability to come up with a clear answer and concrete evidence; on how can we have dimensional time with past, present and future when the future already exists (pre - existing, pre - determined), and if not ( and as I have already stated repeatedly would be impossible to have such a pre-existing future ), then how can we have dimensional time with past and present, and a future which does not exist already ( non - preexisting, non - predetermined ).

You are a bonafide fake skeptic, and idiotic at that, ESTABLISHED . :quix:
Last edited by TazAnastazio on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

User avatar
Io
Poster
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:56 am

Re: More insane religious claims

Postby Io » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:46 am

TazAnastazio wrote:If time exists, then a future exists, which means the future is predetermined...

These things do not necessarily follow on from one another. Your stating that they do is an assertion too far.
If time exists it does not necessitate the future 'post-existing in advance'. And that doesn't necessarily mean that the future is pre-determined. You need to demonstrate your working and give evidence for your claim.

TazAnastazio wrote:...due to the Infinite possible outcomes...

Thought you were fine with infinities? Sorry, INFINITIES.

TazAnastazio wrote:THEREFORE I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF TIME, AND ONE OF THE REASONS IS THAT
* I DON'T BELIEVE IN A PRE-EXISTING FUTURE *

Fortunately reality is unaffected by your beliefs.

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: More insane religious claims

Postby TazAnastazio » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:59 am

Io wrote:
TazAnastazio wrote:If time exists, then a future exists, which means the future is predetermined...

These things do not necessarily follow on from one another. Your stating that they do is an assertion too far.
If time exists it does not necessitate the future 'post-existing in advance'. And that doesn't necessarily mean that the future is pre-determined. You need to demonstrate your working and give evidence for your claim.

TazAnastazio wrote:...due to the Infinite possible outcomes...

Thought you were fine with infinities?

TazAnastazio wrote:THEREFORE I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF TIME, AND ONE OF THE REASONS IS THAT
* I DON'T BELIEVE IN A PRE-EXISTING FUTURE *

Fortunately reality is unaffected by your beliefs.


By the time you finish completing the word "present", that present has become past already and you are in the immediate future. If time existed as a dimension, let alone if time travel was possible (tsk), then there would be such a dimensional past, present and future.

I have already referred to the infinite parallel universes supposition in the main theme.

I just stated here that the ONLY way that dimensional time exists ( let alone time travel being possible), would be if we consider infinite such dimensional segments and infinite possible futures within infinite "EXACTLY THE SAME UNIVERSES ( which universes would have infinite minute differences ) through which, unbiknownst to ourselves and the people of our environment, we are passing to ( from one in a given infinite fraction of a moment, to another one out of the infinite alternatives ). That would be the only way to have dimensional time, with dimensional past and present, and a dimensional future (one out of the infinite available PER INDIVIDUAL EXISTENCE ) which though pre-existing/pre-determined, having not been followed (chosen by happenstance).

YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT TOO
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28536
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: More insane religious claims

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:19 am

TazAnastazio wrote: No, the supermoron here is you Mat - thew Ellard, you don't even had have to read between the lines to realise that that is EXACTLY what I said.
Soooo....you are posting a claim on a forum in 2018, what Heisenberg already said 70 years ago and has been taught to High school students for decades? You really are an idiot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you explain why Heisenberg said you can't measure exact electron velocity and position at the same time?
:lol: :lol: :lol:


TazAnastazio wrote: I'll clarify it for you. If time exists, then a future exists,
FAIL What happens to an object as it approaches the center of a black hole? ( Hint time stops in that objects time frame under general relativity.) :lol:

This means the rest of your post is just more religious garbage :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5331
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby Monster » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:31 am

I believe the opening poster called the Atheist Experience podcast show and spoke about his infinity ideas. I’ll look for the show and paste it in this thread.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28536
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: More insane religious claims

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:38 am

TazAnastazio wrote:THEREFORE I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF TIME, AND ONE OF THE REASONS IS THAT
I DON'T BELIEVE IN A PRE-EXISTING FUTURE *
Io wrote:Fortunately reality is unaffected by your beliefs.


This is very funny. Taz Anastazio is saying one of his religious beliefs causes another of his religious beliefs to be true. He can't explain why. It just is true.....like he thinks God is real. :lol: :lol:

In reality, if there was no such thing as time, the universe would be over as soon as it started. ....however Tas Anastazio never thought about that, as he was too busy contradicting himself and demanding more time to edit his "infinities of infinities religious theory" :lol: :lol:

In reality, the future cannot be predetermined because we can't simultaneously measure the exact location and velocity or anything in it today per Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle . Pierre-Simon de Laplace's entire 18th century argument for pre-determination, was predicated on establishing exactly where things are today to allow prediction of the future.

User avatar
TazAnastazio
Poster
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Re: The Solution To The Mystery

Postby TazAnastazio » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:57 am

Monster wrote:I believe the opening poster called the Atheist Experience podcast show and spoke about his infinity ideas. I’ll look for the show and paste it in this thread.


Please do, I'll be curious to know that other person's perhaps similar approach to the argument. I've never called any show.
These concepts are certainly true :
The Infinite is the reason for all existence and phenomena; while the future does not exist, it is the most precious thing of all ! While the ultimate positivity achievable would be the ideal, between negative choices, the best is the less negative one ! Humanity should always strive to counterbalance the emerging property of existence, negativity; with positivity.


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest