Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

God, the FSM, and everything else.
User avatar
Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2403
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:15 am
Custom Title: He Who Usually Means Well
Location: The Land Formerly Known as Pangea

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Mon May 29, 2017 9:14 pm

While I won't attempt to argue with Gustaave, I will take advantage of his principles of reasoning to prove that cannibalism is just as good as capitalism, in a monologue:

Cannibal: Mr. Capitalist, you take oil out of the ground, do you not? Well, there you have it. What is the difference between taking oil out of the ground and eating people? There is no difference, only your blindness prevents you from seeing this simple fact.
"A general conversion among the boys was once effected by the late excellent Mr. Fletcher: one poor boy only excepted, who unfortunately resisted the influence of the Holy Spirit, for which he was severely flogged; which did not fail of the desired effect, and impressed proper notions of religion on his mind."

James Lackington, Memoirs of the First Forty-five Years of the Life of James Lackington, the Present Bookseller

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7372
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby TJrandom » Tue May 30, 2017 1:31 am

I gave up a while ago, and besides I believe that he indicated he was going to leave us. That would be nice...

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gord » Tue May 30, 2017 11:25 am

TJrandom wrote:I gave up a while ago, and besides I believe that he indicated he was going to leave us. That would be nice...

They often say that, but seldom do.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:54 pm

Gustaave wrote:Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

"I'm so warm and comfortable; this is awesome. Ow! WTF was that? Who's pushing me? Aarrgghh! The warmth is gone! Ugh, stop pushing! I don't want to go in that tunnel! Cut it out, already; you're crushing me! Ouch! What's with the bright light? Get your hands off me, you cretin! Put me back! Put me back! It's cold out here! Waaaaaaahhhh!!! Wait...what? Is that you, Mom? Mom! Help! Get me...wstfgh...dude, get that thing out of my nose or I will poop on you. I mean it. What is this? Pink? Really? I hate pink. Don't you have something in purple, at least? *sigh* Who's in charge here? I want to file a complaint. This entire operation is...mrmph." So, yeah...that's basically what I remember.
Gustaave wrote:that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.

You've proven nothing, and you've presented no verifiable evidence from reputable sources to support the existence of either Krishna or a "next life."
Gustaave wrote:for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

I can if I'm a solipsist. Also, you're not the boss of me. :wgrin:
Gustaave wrote:So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.

Your argument is to eschew scientific proof in favor of blind faith. IMO, that's a silly approach to anything in life. But you do you, dude.
Gustaave wrote:All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

Where on earth did you get this idea?
Gustaave wrote:Why should you waste your time?

I never waste time; I spend it.
Gustaave wrote:if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".

1. There's no such thing as "illicit sex." The only sin lies in hurting others unnecessarily. All other sins are invented nonsense. (hat tip to Robert A. Heinlein)
2. Gambling isn't wrong, just stupid. The odds are always in the house's favor.
3. Based on the definition "a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body," water is a drug. So are all food substances. Besides, if you try to take my coffee, I will cut you.
4. Humans are omnivores, as evidenced by the variety of teeth in our mouths, our digestive systems, and the fact that we require L-carnitine which we can only get in substantive quantities from meat. Neither onion nor garlic qualify as meat; both belong to the allium genus of flowering plants.
5. If Krishna wants to eat, he can pay for his own @#$% meal.
6. If I want to annoy my neighbors, I'll crank up some classic metal or hardcore. Although, I think they're really learning to love FEAR.
Gustaave wrote:if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works

It only works because repetitive chanting of literally any phrase focuses your mind on what you're chanting, thus distracting you from other thoughts. I could sit and chant "panzanella salad" for five minutes and it would accomplish the same thing. However, it would probably also make me hungry.
Gustaave wrote:Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.

You've presented no practical explanation for a "next life," or for the purpose of human life. There are no such things as "religious facts." The term is an oxymoron. All you've done is make an attempt at proselytization in a science forum. Did you think this was going to work?
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

User avatar
Phoenix76
Poster
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:16 am
Custom Title: Phoenix76
Location: Qld, Australia

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Phoenix76 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:04 am

Well got to admit this thread has given me a laugh. God (figuratively speaking of course) help me I needed it.

But honestly, if we ignore him/her/it, do you think him/her/it will go away?? :roll:

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7372
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby TJrandom » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:49 am

Phoenix76 wrote:... But honestly, if we ignore him/her/it, do you think him/her/it will go away?? :roll:


Like a troll? :roll:


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [bot] and 1 guest