Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Mon May 22, 2017 4:57 am

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( www.asitis.com {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26371
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon May 22, 2017 5:04 am

Gustaave wrote:........that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him..

Psssstt..... this is a science forum. You are looking for a religious forum.

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Gustaave » Mon May 22, 2017 5:13 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Gustaave wrote:........that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him..

Psssstt..... this is a science forum. You are looking for a religious forum.


and no saying that there was no father before your birth. so tell us the damn process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father ? cuz since before our birth we never seen him. so would you will accept anyone else as your real father ? OR what is the process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father.

tell us the process. my ( dear ) friend and no saying that there was no father before your birth for it is just an bogus religious thing. and in facts you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. for it is not possible.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic
Posts: 10228
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon May 22, 2017 5:19 am

Lord.......... save us.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Mon May 22, 2017 5:24 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Lord.......... save us.


what are you talking about ? my ( dear ) friend can you kindly explain easily ? ( or say frankly ) and what wrong have i done ?

do you want to say Purpose of human life within right section is wrong thing ?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26371
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon May 22, 2017 6:04 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: Psssstt..... this is a science forum. You are looking for a religious forum.
Gustaave wrote:....and no saying that there was no father before your birth. so tell us the damn process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father ?


I get 50% of my DNA from my father. Did you miss out?

Are you a couple chromosomes short of the full double helix? That may explain your problem.
:lol:

(I'm suspicious you are a religious nutter, with no education, who is simply here to post religious propaganda. Don't waste your time. Go post on a religious forum. )

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26371
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon May 22, 2017 6:09 am

Gustaave wrote: what are you talking about ? my ( dear ) friend can you kindly explain easily ? ( or say frankly ) and what wrong have i done ?
As this is a science based forum, you are meant to support your claims using science and critical thinking. Currently you don't seem to know the basics about DNA or evolution.

Try a religious forum.


(Are you a sock-puppet of a previous member?)

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26371
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

This is a science forum.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon May 22, 2017 6:38 am

Gustaave wrote:if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are
1) No illicit sex, (I can see why you have so much time on your hands)
2) No gambling, ( So no more raising money for the poor at cake raffles? You bastard!)
3) No drugs, No tea & coffee , (Go away)
4) No meat-eating, No onion & garlic ( Are you insane? I need garlic to keep away vampires)
5) whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. (I lived in India and simply tipped the waiter)
6) you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna ( No thanks. It annoys the people at the next table)
:lol:

lord Krishna.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kNGnIKUdMI
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Matthew Ellard on Mon May 22, 2017 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gord » Mon May 22, 2017 6:44 am

Gustaave wrote:that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists

Does not does not.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

I accept that the person I call my father is my father, but I don't believe it. I check for inconsistencies whenever the opportunity arises.

Same thing with my mother.

So far, all the evidence I've found supports their stories. But I'm still skeptical.

you have to follow real authority

No, you have to question all authority. Let them demonstrate what they claim, and I will consider the evidence.

Why should you waste your time?

"Waste" is subjective. To you I may be wasting my time, but to me I'm spending it wisely.

all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

I distrust you and all the authorities you claim to rely upon.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

Sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I'm not. It varies. Change is a part of life.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

No. I like some of those things sometimes. Especially onion and garlic on my meat.

To be happy, I simply avoid excess. That works both ways: I avoid too much, and too little.

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

If he comes to visit, I'll offer him my hospitality. If he insists I go to visit him, let him offer me his hospitality if he wants.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".

Oh my no. It makes me very happy not to chant that except when I'm making fun of someone.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.

I have tried it in the past and it did not work. It's just another scheme to separate gullible people from their resources.

Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.

I have met many busy foolish and totally idiotic people, and I suspect you are another one of them.

However, that is just my working conclusion, and overall I remain skeptical.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26371
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Deep man. Very Deep.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon May 22, 2017 6:54 am

Gord wrote: I accept that the person I call my father is my father, but I don't believe it. I check for inconsistencies whenever the opportunity arises.
I thought that bloke down the road, got a court order to stop you calling him father? It was upsetting his own family. :D

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Deep man. Very Deep.

Postby Gord » Mon May 22, 2017 7:39 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Gord wrote: I accept that the person I call my father is my father, but I don't believe it. I check for inconsistencies whenever the opportunity arises.

I thought that bloke down the road, got a court order to stop you calling him father? It was upsetting his own family. :D

I don't accept the authority of the court. :P
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7371
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby TJrandom » Mon May 22, 2017 11:06 am

This OP has been posted here before...no originality, a simple cut & paste. F for effort.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19478
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon May 22, 2017 11:36 am

Gustaave wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Lord.......... save us.
) and what wrong have i done ?

Your English is crap.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.


User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8119
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Poodle » Mon May 22, 2017 12:40 pm

The things I miss simply by going to bed!

User avatar
fromthehills
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9890
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:01 am
Location: Woostone

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby fromthehills » Mon May 22, 2017 12:42 pm

Yup

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Gustaave » Mon May 22, 2017 4:49 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote: Psssstt..... this is a science forum. You are looking for a religious forum.
Gustaave wrote:....and no saying that there was no father before your birth. so tell us the damn process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father ?


I get 50% of my DNA from my father. Did you miss out?

Are you a couple chromosomes short of the full double helix? That may explain your problem.
:lol:

(I'm suspicious you are a religious nutter, with no education, who is simply here to post religious propaganda. Don't waste your time. Go post on a religious forum. )


and DNA test means you *admit* this thing that you need help of your real mother. that is DNA test. cuz our DNA used to match with many other people as well. and right now you already dont know your real father. but if you also dont know your real mother. then what is the value of such so called DNA test ? what is your answer ?
__________________
and as far as question of wasting time then your entire life is already wasted. dont you know it ? and if your life is not wasted at all then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that your life is not wasted at all. ( after all its an open challenge )

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Gustaave » Mon May 22, 2017 4:51 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Gustaave wrote: what are you talking about ? my ( dear ) friend can you kindly explain easily ? ( or say frankly ) and what wrong have i done ?
As this is a science based forum, you are meant to support your claims using science and critical thinking. Currently you don't seem to know the basics about DNA or evolution.

Try a religious forum.


(Are you a sock-puppet of a previous member?)


neither you sound like you know what DNA test actually is. and for your kind information our DNA used to match with many other people as well. and DNA test means you *admit* that you need help of your real mother. that is DNA test.

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Mon May 22, 2017 4:53 pm

Gord wrote:[I have met many busy foolish and totally idiotic people, and I suspect you are another one of them.

However, that is just my working conclusion, and overall I remain skeptical.


and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Mon May 22, 2017 4:55 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Gustaave wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Lord.......... save us.
) and what wrong have i done ?

Your English is crap.


although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19478
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon May 22, 2017 5:06 pm

Gustaave wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Gustaave wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Lord.......... save us.
) and what wrong have i done ?

Your English is crap.


although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

Okay, it's your posts that are crap. Sorry I got that wrong the first time.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Mon May 22, 2017 5:17 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Gustaave wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Gustaave wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Lord.......... save us.
) and what wrong have i done ?

Your English is crap.


although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

Okay, it's your posts that are crap. Sorry I got that wrong the first time.


and who said that you are actual worker ? and why do you polish yourself as that thing which you are not ? what is the value of such hypocrisy ? when you are already failure ? thus you are nothing but an hypocrite. that is all.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19478
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon May 22, 2017 5:25 pm

Nope, just like addressing jackasses. Ask Jo.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Mon May 22, 2017 5:31 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Nope, just like addressing jackasses. Ask Jo.


and my ( dear ) cutie pie you are nothing but an failure hypocrite. that is all.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8119
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Poodle » Mon May 22, 2017 5:43 pm

Never mind your English. What the {!#%@} are you going on about?

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Mon May 22, 2017 5:49 pm

Poodle wrote:Never mind your English. What the {!#%@} are you going on about?


so cant you even read the title ?

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19478
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon May 22, 2017 6:05 pm

Gustaave wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Nope, just like addressing jackasses. Ask Jo.


and my ( dear ) cutie pie you are nothing but an failure hypocrite. that is all.

You know me so well, after, what, three posts? I admire you chutzpah.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19478
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon May 22, 2017 6:05 pm

Gustaave wrote:
Poodle wrote:Never mind your English. What the {!#%@} are you going on about?


so cant you even read the title ?

Null information.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Mon May 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Gustaave wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Nope, just like addressing jackasses. Ask Jo.


and my ( dear ) cutie pie you are nothing but an failure hypocrite. that is all.

You know me so well, after, what, three posts? I admire you chutzpah.


and whatever you have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19478
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon May 22, 2017 6:21 pm

Gustaave wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Gustaave wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Nope, just like addressing jackasses. Ask Jo.


and my ( dear ) cutie pie you are nothing but an failure hypocrite. that is all.

You know me so well, after, what, three posts? I admire you chutzpah.


and whatever you have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*.

"Seen all this BS before."
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19641
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon May 22, 2017 6:48 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Lord.......... save us.

...from your followers.
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19641
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon May 22, 2017 6:54 pm

Poodle wrote:Never mind your English. What the {!#%@} are you going on about?

S/he calls his/her activity "work". That means s/he is getting paid to spam and defend this text on the innerwebz.
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19478
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon May 22, 2017 6:58 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Poodle wrote:Never mind your English. What the {!#%@} are you going on about?

S/he calls his/her activity "work". That means s/he is getting paid to spam and defend this text on the innerwebz.

I find it disturbing that you think OP has a gender.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19641
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon May 22, 2017 8:25 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Poodle wrote:Never mind your English. What the {!#%@} are you going on about?

S/he calls his/her activity "work". That means s/he is getting paid to spam and defend this text on the innerwebz.

I find it disturbing that you think OP has a gender.

Hmm, you're right. Leeches are commonly referred to as "its"...
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Flash » Mon May 22, 2017 8:49 pm

Yet another :nuts:
Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends.
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends,
So Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26371
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon May 22, 2017 11:37 pm

Gustaave wrote:neither you sound like you know what DNA test actually is. and for your kind information our DNA used to match with many other people as well. and DNA test means you *admit* that you need help of your real mother. that is DNA test.
It is quite clear you don't know what DNA actually is. My DNA specifically comes from my mother and father. This is why in forensics we can identify the victim by matching their DNA to their mother and father.

DNA profiling
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_profiling

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26371
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon May 22, 2017 11:42 pm

Gustaave wrote: ....and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist.


We certainly can. "Your god doesn't exist".

It is now up to you to present evidence that a fictional god from historic literature, Lord Krishna exists...as it is your claim on a science based skeptic forum.

You came here. We didn't go to you.
:lol:

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Tue May 23, 2017 3:09 am

Flash wrote:Yet another :nuts:
Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends.
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends,
So Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?


and what is that policy ? when you are already failure in reasonable logic ? **give dog bad name and hang it** policy is nice my ( dear ) cutie pie

but if there is any fallacy or say spot within this practical explanation then point it out. and if you failed in doing it then i dont beat the horse who is already dead.

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Religious propaganda spamming

Postby Gustaave » Tue May 23, 2017 3:11 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Gustaave wrote:neither you sound like you know what DNA test actually is. and for your kind information our DNA used to match with many other people as well. and DNA test means you *admit* that you need help of your real mother. that is DNA test.
It is quite clear you don't know what DNA actually is. My DNA specifically comes from my mother and father. This is why in forensics we can identify the victim by matching their DNA to their mother and father.

DNA profiling
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_profiling


thank for you shifting burdon of proof on me. but it is you who doesnt know how DNA actually works. and there is `1 damn biggest contradiction. that if our DNA doesnt match with many other people as well. then how the doctors are doing hands and legs transplants ?

what is the damn answer to this biggest contradiction ? how they are transplanting hands and legs ?

Gustaave
New Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Tue May 23, 2017 3:13 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Gustaave wrote: ....and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist.


We certainly can. "Your god doesn't exist".

It is now up to you to present evidence that a fictional god from historic literature, Lord Krishna exists...as it is your claim on a science based skeptic forum.

You came here. We didn't go to you.
:lol:


and there is no intelligence also, there is no intelligence also. and if there is any intelligence at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is intelligence also. ( come on after all its an open challenge )

and now let us hope that such an **rascal dog** like you will recall anything at all.


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests