True Love

God, the FSM, and everything else.
User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:00 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:God died for our sins.
Prove it.
I am the evidence.
Your existence is NOT proof that god exists and "died for our sins." Your personal beliefs are not evidence. Evidence means "the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid." You have failed to provide evidence.
My existence is evidence because it is unlike those of humans.
Your existence is NOT evidence because you have FAILED to prove it is "unlike those of humans." In fact, everything you've posted proves you ARE merely human. Gods don't get court orders against them, then spend most of their time bitching to strangers about it. :lol:

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:And you've claimed that you are god.
I never said I am The God.
Yes, you did. Right here...
Johan wrote:It proofs me to be God and you to be human.
You claimed that you are god with a capital G.
I said I am not The God. He is my Husband.
In Christianity, there is only ONE god, therefore, your claim that you are god is heretical.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Trust me when I say your time is wasted. I've been an atheist for decades, and your inane babbling will never change that.
I never came here with the intention to change you. I am just here to present you, who are looking for the evidence, with the evidence.
I stipulate that your intent was to sway people to your viewpoint, an observation that is fully supported by everything you've posted and is, in fact, the sole reason you're here.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Your statement regarding legally-imposed silence is not proof that the entire town of Robertson is in hiding from you. In fact, it doesn't speak to your claim in any way.
That "silence" is not "legally-imposed". It is fear imposed.
:laff: Your statement refers to a legally-imposed silence; it doesn't support your claim that Robertson is "in hiding." Also, the idea that Robertson is afraid of you utterly counters your claim that you're all about love and forgiveness.
It is not legally-imposed. How can it be? This is a public case.
Do you even understand the language the court used, which you just posted? The court ordered anonymity in communications and imposed a nondisclosure clause. That's legally-imposed!
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11925851&postcount=927
"In fact, the condition of any communications was that they not be republished and that anonymity was sacrosanct."
And you have violated the court's orders multiple times. This entire thread is evidence against you. You have named the plaintiffs, given their location, and shared details when you were instructed not to. You're guilty of contempt of court at the very least.

Johan wrote:Actually I am very well aware of my life as it is mine. It will just take some time for you to understand it since it is God and not human.
1. I will never understand the reasons for your illegal actions, since I am not an insane religious fanatic.
2. This constitutes your intention to change me, which you claimed you weren't doing.

Johan wrote:Gods help humans.
1. There is no evidence for the existence of gods.
2. If your god does exist, he's not doing much to help you, is he? Frankly, the evidence supports the concept that your belief in god has ruined your entire life.

Johan wrote:You are still in need of help since you are human.
I do not need any sort of help from the clearly delusional human you are.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:...since I am not Christian, my behavior can never be classified as "sin."
Your behavior is not sin to you because of your ignorance. You are living in an "ignorant hell".
Go {!#%@} yourself with your judgments, you hypocritical heretic. My behavior is not "sin" because there's no such thing as "sin." "Sin" is a transgression against religious dogma, which is utter BS, since gods don't exist. OTOH, your behavior IS sin, since you believe in god. You're ceasing to be amusing and starting to be an {!#%@}. Therefore, I think it's time for you to sod off.
That is lack of Love.
1. I have no reason to love you, and my interactions with you have shown you are not worthy of my love.
2. My refusal to love you is not evidence that I am incapable of love.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:How did I abuse my biological children?
You've admitted to beating a child until your hands hurt. That's abuse.
I said i spanked her on her bum with a flat hand something like 25 years ago according to the "orders of God" as imposed by our religious system. Sure it was abuse.
You've just admitted to child abuse. So why are you asking me how you committed child abuse when you freely admit that you did?

Johan wrote:And now I am here for the same purpose for which of course you will ban me.
If I had the power to ban you, you'd already be banned, since you would have received multiple warnings of posting the same content over and over again, spamming, and posting threats.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:How did I endangered my wife's employment?
By harassing her, her co-workers, and the children under her care.
So how did I harress them? I told you exactly what I did.
Yes, and the actions to which you freely admitted constitute harassment.
Johan wrote:Just give my exact action.
Why? You've already described your actions multiple times. There's no point in repeating them.
Johan wrote:Because at this moment you are into the judment of them against me and not into the specific actions from my side. Try to separate the two.
Wrong. I've read the court documents and read your own description of your actions. They match up exactly. You are guilty. You actually committed the actions of which you were accused, which you've admitted.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You've provided evidence that you failed to financially support your own children.
I never did that.
Yes, you did.
Johan wrote:You saw that my wife chased me away. And she once did come to ask for finance. And I asked her. Do you want my money and not me? And she ran away. She never asked me again. Remember I was against her actions of separating me from my family. She forced it. And she had to accept the consequences of her actions.
Wrong again. Marital separation and/or divorce is not an excuse for failing or refusing to support your biological children.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:How did I harassed adults and terrorized children?
You know the answer to this one, since it's in the court order.
Yep. I know. But I want to see if you can read "law-papers" which you emphasised very strongly that you can.
Where the {!#%@} do you think I got the information? Hint: I translated and read the court orders. If you had half a working brain, you would have realized that.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Your lack of understanding is here the basis of your argument. So let us go deeper into my "loveless" behavior.
Wrong again. The evidence you yourself provided is the basis of my argument. You're the one who is ignorant and lacks understanding. It's all part of your grandiose delusions and narcissism. You should be institutionalized for the protection of others, as well as yourself. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you were suicidal based on your need for martyrdom.
No need to fear anything and to run for "protection".
Where exactly did I say I was afraid and running for protection? Right. I didn't say that at all. It's clearly your poor wife, abused and ignored children, and community that needs protection from your insanity.
Johan wrote:My Husband is in charge of this whole operation.
That explains why it's so {!#%@} up.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Johan wrote:Seems "sacrosanct" got to him.

And get bitten by "sacrosanct"?


Image

every {!#%@} dictionary in existence wrote:sacrosanct: (especially of a principle, place, or routine) regarded as too important or valuable to be interfered with.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:14 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:Your words may have had an effect on him. He went so far as to promise to stop calling me "son," on another forum. I intend to hold him to it here as well. I also offered the one warning that he may actually respond to. I made it clear I'd stop talking to him if he kept calling me "son." Since he appears to be a narcissist, the most horrible thing you can do to him is to stop paying attention. I look forward to seeing how his behavior towards you changes, but I am not hopeful.
Interesting that he's not attempted to refer to me as "his daughter." (Don't even think about it, Johan. Or I'll stop responding to you and just post recipes at you.)

Halleyscomet wrote:I've noticed he tends to fixate on a poster he perceives as female. He tries to control her and when he fails, he fixates on her until the next target comes into his sights.
Interesting. Fortunately, those in this forum who are (to my knowledge) women will also laugh at his pathetic attempts to control them.

Halleyscomet wrote:Setting Freud aside, I suspect he's venting his frustration with his estranged wife. He brags about refusing to give her the divorce he wants. This is literally the only control he has left over her. His inability to control other women online is an endless frustration for him. He even blamed a woman for his banning from the International Skeptics Forum, even though she had nothing at all to do with his being banned. He had all the information on why he was banned, yet chose to irrationally blame the woman who had defied him the most in the discussions he had there.
Yeesh. Having endured the unwanted attentions of my abusive ex-husband, to the extent that both my daughter and I were forced to get permanent restraining orders against him, I feel a great deal of sympathy for his poor wife. I'm sure if he ends up getting banned here, he'll blame me. However, if he keeps posting threats, he'll have no one to blame but himself.

Halleyscomet wrote:I suspect this may be one reason he's so determined to claim to be a "mother" to all humanity. He hates women and as a result wants to replace them in the social order.
That's...seriously delusional. I'm amazed he hasn't been Section 12'd. (That term probably doesn't translate to other jurisdictions; it's my state's code for court-ordered institutionalization.)
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Halleyscomet » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:23 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:I suspect this may be one reason he's so determined to claim to be a "mother" to all humanity. He hates women and as a result wants to replace them in the social order.
That's...seriously delusional. I'm amazed he hasn't been Section 12'd. (That term probably doesn't translate to other jurisdictions; it's my state's code for court-ordered institutionalization.)


I'm not. From what I've read South Africa's mental health services are in an even worse state than in the USA.

How 143 mentally ill South Africans were sent to their deaths

He appears to be somewhat functional so he's unlikely to be institutionalized for his own protection. All things considered he's probably more likely to be sent to prison than a mental health facility. Even that is unlikely to happen unless he gets violent enough to justify an assault charge.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10511
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: True Love

Postby Pyrrho » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:57 am

1045 posts in this nonsense thread? You folks have a lot of stamina.

Got a couple of reports so I am locking it so I can review the complaints.

BTW and FYI, ed is the forum god.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest