True Love

God, the FSM, and everything else.
craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: True Love

Postby craig4 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:35 am

Johan, what consequence do you think I suffered as a result of you? Please be specific.

craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: True Love

Postby craig4 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:48 am

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:G


1. How did I abuse my biological children?
2. How did I endangered my wife's employment?
3. The "finance" argument needs some more evidence.
http://johanabrahams.pnyhost.com/My%20w ... etters.htm
4. How did I harassed adults and terrorized children?

Your lack of understanding is here the basis of your argument. So let us go deeper into my "loveless" behavior.


What difference does it make? You failed. You failed to keep your family together. You failed to keep your position in the church. You as the head of the household were supposed to keep your family in together and you weren't good enough to do that. There's no post you can write, no rationalization you can give to take away from the fact that when the chips were down, you weren't good enough. Whatever unfairness might have been thrown your way by the people in Robertson (though clearly there wasn't any) you were supposed to be good enough to overcome it and you weren't. Even as a "goddess" you weren't good enough.

So, learn from the victors, the people of Robertson and move on. They won and you lost. Follow their lead because they have the better of the situation. You lost. Learn your place; it's under their thumb.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:11 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Go smite yourself.
So you felt the "smite"? 18 years of that hit Robertson. They are "sick to death".
WTF are you talking about? No one has been smiting me. Since I'm not religious, I can't be a heretic.
Smiting is felt be everyone. Religious people just understands them.
Nope. I'm safe from the smiting. Since I'm an atheist, it's impossible for an imaginary sky daddy to have any effect on me.


You just do not see it. Life is full of "smiting". Many wrong actions has strong "smiting" attached as the consequences. Like somebody murdering somebody else.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Yep. Humans like their food. But it gives much more pleasure to "crack" and "beat" some stubborn "bosses" than eggs.
Have at it. Wario is waiting.
Nope. That is your stuff. Kids stuff. I am Mom. I am into the real deal.
You're clearly not a mom if you reject Super Mario as the real deal. I'll bet you have no Nintendo cartridge blowing skills whatsoever. N00b.
Well there are better ways to be a Mom. Like helping my "Kids" to live happily together.
Baby goats have nothing to do with parenting.


We are not into "baby goats". We are into human being life.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Your scansion limps horribly.
We are actually not into grammar. We are into much more important things.
Scansion is not about grammar; it's about fitting words to a meter in poetry. But your grammar is horrid too. A sane individual does not refer to himself as "we."


True. But I was speaking and including all of us.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Your essays are due in less than three hours. I hope you haven't left them to the last minute.
This is all the "unimportant" things of human being life.
Education is always important. You never turned in your essays. FAIL


This is about another "fail". Much more important.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:I am showing you now the "Important" things of Godly Life.
So, the important things of "godly life" are:
• terrorize children,
• harass adults,
• violate laws,
• fail to support your biological children,
• repeatedly violate the rules your forum host has established until you're banned, and
• annoy others with your heretical dogma?


You should not just say things without providing evidence.

Nikki Nyx wrote:Not. Even. Remotely. Interested.


Why?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9091
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Postby Poodle » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:01 pm

Johan wrote:True. But I was speaking and including all of us.

Do not, in your wildest dreams, presume to speak for me. You do not have my permission. I wouldn't want to be within a million miles of your ignorant, psychotic ranting. You're on your own, Johan, as you have always been. Your ideas, as well as your crimes, are your own.
But, as always, here's my appeal to you. GO AND GET PSYCHIATRIC HELP. Just do it, Johan. I read that over 20% of your trained nurses have done specific psychiatric training. Jump on that bandwagon, Johan. The help is available and only YOU are standing in your way.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:14 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:I'm just glad my wife, being Jewish, doesn't celebrate Ash Wednesday. I do however feel sorry for the husbands of the observant Catholic women I know. They'll need the donuts I posted about above.
Although I was raised Roman Catholic, I did a double in the market yesterday upon seeing mother and daughter with ash smudges on their foreheads. The incident really brought home the idea that Christianity is an apocalyptic mystery religion filled with magic. :mrgreen:

Halleyscomet wrote:I'm reminded of a decidedly unorthodox stress-relieving use for Pączki I heard about in my college days...
:lol: Perhaps the gentleman grew up to invent the Fleshlight. ;)
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:15 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You don't know how to find a dictionary on the internet? Fine. I'll help you out of your ignorance.
forgive
1 to cease to feel resentment against (an offender)
2 to give up resentment of or claim to requital (something given in return, compensation, or retaliation)
Note: The light blue underlined text indicates a clickable link. Click it and learn.

I clicked this link. Nikki, how could you?! :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:29 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:I'm safe from the smiting. Since I'm an atheist, it's impossible for an imaginary sky daddy to have any effect on me.
You just do not see it. Life is full of "smiting". Many wrong actions has strong "smiting" attached as the consequences. Like somebody murdering somebody else.
Is that a threat?

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Well there are better ways to be a Mom. Like helping my "Kids" to live happily together.
Baby goats have nothing to do with parenting.
We are not into "baby goats". We are into human being life.
*sigh* How are you so ignorant of the directives of your god?
Levitivus wrote:10 If his offering is from the flock for a burnt offering—from the sheep or the goats—he must present a flawless male, 11 and must slaughter it on the north side of the altar before the Lord, and the sons of Aaron, the priests, will splash its blood against the altar’s sides. 12 Next, the one presenting the offering must cut it into parts, with its head and its suet, and the priest must arrange them on the wood which is in the fire, on the altar. 13 Then the one presenting the offering must wash the entrails and the legs in water, and the priest must present all of it and offer it up in smoke on the altar—it is a burnt offering, a gift of a soothing aroma to the Lord.—Leviticus 1:10-13 NET

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:A sane individual does not refer to himself as "we."
True. But I was speaking and including all of us.
No, we have not given you the authority to speak for us. Do not include us in your delusions.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:I am showing you now the "Important" things of Godly Life.
So, the important things of "godly life" are:
• terrorize children,
• harass adults,
• violate laws,
• fail to support your biological children,
• repeatedly violate the rules your forum host has established until you're banned, and
• annoy others with your heretical dogma?
You should not just say things without providing evidence.
You provided the evidence that you did these things, idiot!

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Not. Even. Remotely. Interested.
Why?
Because I have better things to do than live my life based on the rules of an imaginary "superhuman" invented by Bronze Age, Middle Eastern, patriarchal tribesmen rampaging through the desert in a fit of self-righteous superiority, claiming to be the "chosen ones." It's a cult that got out of control.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:42 am

My Christmas Present

I give you my "Christmas present" from God to assist in helping you to understand this phenomenon. As this is an actual happening with all the facts included it can be easily verified by Abaddon and his "connection" in Robertston who I believed are the same person I am going to speak about. As it is done "behind his back" and thus no proof for the authenticity of this "story". Abaddon already tried this way and is "emphatically" trying to proof that this way gives "authentic" evidence. Well I told him it does not. Authenticity is only present when both parties are "facing" each other. Bottom line!

In the year 2000 I started a war in Robertson. It was a Spiritual War. So no physical actions was involved. It was Love and Forgiveness against bad tempered harsh and unfair. And I war for a whole year. Until the birthday of Jesus.

So on 24th of December 2000 at approximately 15h00 I called the head of the army against me the devil right inside one of our main supermarkets Spar.

That was in front of many, many, many people as everybody was doing their last shopping before Christmas the next day.

And as the church of God is the leading authority in Robertson everybody had to obey their ruling that the next day will be the official day for rembering the Birth of Jesus. Everybody will be at home or in Church. There will be no buying etc. So everybody was doing their last buy.

And so did the Head of the army.

You will see him in the court orders of the church against me. He was the leader of the court orders of the churches. And thus the head of the authority in Robertson. This is also the person I assume Abaddon spoke to as he is the "head" of the the authority.

Meaning to call him the devil in front of everybody watching us was sure prison for me.

And that he told me: "Tomorrow you will have your Christmas in Prison."

He spoke as the head.

He spoke in authority.

And he walked away.

Now I am sure this is what he told Abaddon. I harassed him. I called him a very, very bad name in front of everybody.

And that is what he told the police. And that is what he thought will happen to me by the authority of his name and the court orders against me.

And then the miracle happened. I enjoyed Christmas at home.

God gave me my Christmas at home.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8742
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Aztexan » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:04 am

Johan, Johan, Johan
(1)(a) No one cares what you have to say
(1)(b) You're not making any sense
(1)(c) You have zero credibility
(1)(d) You're a bit of an arsehole
trump is Putin's bitch

craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: True Love

Postby craig4 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 pm

That's a pretty dumb miracle, especially since you still ended up getting served a protection order. You just aren't important enough for the police to bother with on Christmas.

Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Halleyscomet » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:55 am

craig4 wrote:That's a pretty dumb miracle, especially since you still ended up getting served a protection order. You just aren't important enough for the police to bother with on Christmas.


So his "miracle" is he wasn't sent to jail for yelling at somebody in a supermarket, despite the person he yelled at threatening him with imprisonment.

That's...

That's...

That's Pathetic, That really is profoundly pathetic. Just when I think Johan's narrative has stooped as low as he can and scraped the bottom of the scummiest barrel possible, he goes and somehow manages to go even deeper.

I've made no bones about the fact that I plan to use Johan as the template for a side character in a novella I'm working on. For the most part he's given me more than enough source material for the small part he's going to play, but this is unusable. I can't put this in a story because any editor worth his salt would strike it out as too pathetic to be plausible. It's too pathetic for a character on an American Soap Opera. It's so pathetic the Simpsons writers wouldn't subject Millhouse to it. South Park MIGHT stoop low enough to subject Cartman or Butters to something this sad and miserable as evidence of a miracle, but it'd have to be an off day for them when their usual sense of realism and decency was out of wack.

I can see Beavis and Butt-Head considering this a genuine miracle, but only if there was mention of someone touching a boob in it.

craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: True Love

Postby craig4 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:46 pm

It's factually incorrect to say a minister in the Dutch Reformed Church spoke with authority when threatening someone with prison. Ministers don't have the authority to send someone to prison in South Africa.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:03 am

Johan wrote:I give you my "Christmas present" from God...
*tears off wrapping paper and opens box*
WTF, dude? There's nothing in here. It's just an empty box. Worst gift-giver EVER.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:21 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:I give you my "Christmas present" from God...
*tears off wrapping paper and opens box*
WTF, dude? There's nothing in here. It's just an empty box. Worst gift-giver EVER.


I really thought you would enjoy it. Seeing that you know about "law-papers". So given this situation. And my court orders against me. And part of that court order was not to say any "bad" thing to anybody. And then I call the head of the church in Robertson against me "devil".

Actually when you war another Characteristic of God come into play.

Isaiah 42

13 The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.

So in the fighting situation God has the ability to "roar".

That was actually what happened. I "roared" in the very busy Supermarket. "The devil!". "Here he is". Just look at him!

While pointing to the head just right in front of me. And "roaring" in his face.

As if this was not serious enough it was after a whole year of "roaring" to different "leaders" and members of churches in town. In fact I think that was the 38th time I roared in somebody's face and calling the attention of just everyone in a radius of 30 square meters to just stop what they are doing (mostly walking) and looked at me and the person in front of me in amazement.

So given my court orders against me. And given the war situation. Where everybody is trying their best to get me into prison nobody could actually do it when I break the court order in one of the most serious instances that they brought it into play in the first instance.

And you say. You saw "nothing".

Well. You got the wrong post. Look again. And ask around. You will eventually find the right one.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:25 am

craig4 wrote:It's factually incorrect to say a minister in the Dutch Reformed Church spoke with authority when threatening someone with prison. Ministers don't have the authority to send someone to prison in South Africa.



My son. You only arrived a few days ago. You do not know much. He had all the authority he needed to do that. Just listen and look a bit and then you come up with something more suitable for this argument and the stage of it that we are actually moving in now.

Just like the time you call me a "murderer". You again show your lack of understanding and just jumping into the conversation without have tried to understand first.

That impatience of yours are costly.

To yourself.

But do not worry. I am replacing it for . . . . .Patience. And then you will have . . . . .Wise comments.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:45 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
craig4 wrote:That's a pretty dumb miracle, especially since you still ended up getting served a protection order. You just aren't important enough for the police to bother with on Christmas.


So his "miracle" is he wasn't sent to jail for yelling at somebody in a supermarket, despite the person he yelled at threatening him with imprisonment.

That's...

That's...

That's Pathetic, That really is profoundly pathetic. Just when I think Johan's narrative has stooped as low as he can and scraped the bottom of the scummiest barrel possible, he goes and somehow manages to go even deeper.

I've made no bones about the fact that I plan to use Johan as the template for a side character in a novella I'm working on. For the most part he's given me more than enough source material for the small part he's going to play, but this is unusable. I can't put this in a story because any editor worth his salt would strike it out as too pathetic to be plausible. It's too pathetic for a character on an American Soap Opera. It's so pathetic the Simpsons writers wouldn't subject Millhouse to it. South Park MIGHT stoop low enough to subject Cartman or Butters to something this sad and miserable as evidence of a miracle, but it'd have to be an off day for them when their usual sense of realism and decency was out of wack.

I can see Beavis and Butt-Head considering this a genuine miracle, but only if there was mention of someone touching a boob in it.


Hey my son. Good. Very Good.

I just enjoyed this terribly!

Really. This is my "Christmas present" for this year. Seeing that I am a God I will just move my date to today.

Thanks my son.

But I would like to make some changes.

That person "threatening to imprison me" has a court order against me. He is the leader of the army against me. This was the 38th time it happened. To many other leaders before him and to church members of his own church and the other churches that he was also overlooking. He was the chosen one by all the churches against me.

He already tried to get me in a "luni-bin" by getting my family and everybody to sign me in. He already tried to get me removed from my property.

I was breaking all the rules on my property.



I stayed in a shack between proper houses. Without water. Using my "poop" knife on a bin and covering the "poop" with sawdust and stacking them away for using in my garden to eat my vegetables.


https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =960%2C720

The municipality just stayed on my neck.

I had 13 young chidlren staying with me. They were on drugs and alcohol stealing from everybody and the younger girls having sex with men to earn money to keep on with their lifestyle.

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =960%2C720

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =960%2C720

The police just stayed on my neck.

I mean. Everybody were just "fed-up". And I am sure the head got dally complaints about his lack of being able to handle the situation.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i6k8g7i6ta1li ... 1.pdf?dl=0

And finally! He got his chance.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:55 am

craig4 wrote:That's a pretty dumb miracle, especially since you still ended up getting served a protection order. You just aren't important enough for the police to bother with on Christmas.


You mean the police didn't bother with the head of the churches movement against me asking them to act on me disobeying their own court orders against me in a very "serious" disobedient way?

And they had so much trouble with me at that stage that one Sergeant tried to run me over with their official vehicle while I was walking through one of the public parks. They were trying to imprison me every week for drugs and bought sex at my place. As well as theft by my children from the neighbours.

You see my son. Again your impatience running away with you. You are really suffering from that. First I was a "murderer". Now I am "pretty dumb". You keep on saying things that you have no knowledge about.

Don't you think commenting on a post that you have not studied a bit from where it comes in a thread is "pretty dumb"?

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:15 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:I'm safe from the smiting. Since I'm an atheist, it's impossible for an imaginary sky daddy to have any effect on me.
You just do not see it. Life is full of "smiting". Many wrong actions has strong "smiting" attached as the consequences. Like somebody murdering somebody else.
Is that a threat?


Why are you asking?

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Well there are better ways to be a Mom. Like helping my "Kids" to live happily together.
Baby goats have nothing to do with parenting.
We are not into "baby goats". We are into human being life.
*sigh* How are you so ignorant of the directives of your god?
Levitivus wrote:10 If his offering is from the flock for a burnt offering—from the sheep or the goats—he must present a flawless male, 11 and must slaughter it on the north side of the altar before the Lord, and the sons of Aaron, the priests, will splash its blood against the altar’s sides. 12 Next, the one presenting the offering must cut it into parts, with its head and its suet, and the priest must arrange them on the wood which is in the fire, on the altar. 13 Then the one presenting the offering must wash the entrails and the legs in water, and the priest must present all of it and offer it up in smoke on the altar—it is a burnt offering, a gift of a soothing aroma to the Lord.—Leviticus 1:10-13 NET

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:A sane individual does not refer to himself as "we."
True. But I was speaking and including all of us.
No, we have not given you the authority to speak for us. Do not include us in your delusions.



And I didn't say that you have. I just show you where the "we" come in since you didn't know.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:I am showing you now the "Important" things of Godly Life.
So, the important things of "godly life" are:
• terrorize children,
• harass adults,
• violate laws,
• fail to support your biological children,
• repeatedly violate the rules your forum host has established until you're banned, and
• annoy others with your heretical dogma?
You should not just say things without providing evidence.
You provided the evidence that you did these things, idiot!


Nope. That is not what I told you what I did. What you are giving here is just the judgments against me. One sided only. I gave my side of what I actually did and you ignored it. Why?

And then you tell me that I am the "idiot".

But, you are welcome. I can turn the other cheek. Because your sins are paid. You live in my Grace.

But.

A judge look at the facts and not people's interpretations of the facts. He knows that he needs to do the judgement.

So again. What did I actually do? What was my actions in the moment of time and what was the other peoples actions. Do not get fixed on the judgements of people. The facts are there and the judgements are there. The judgements are from "bad tempered and harsh and unfair people".

Again. You need to look at the actual facts objectively. And then you need to make your own judgement. Should not be very difficult for an "experienced person in law-papers"

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Not. Even. Remotely. Interested.
Why?
Because I have better things to do than live my life based on the rules of an imaginary "superhuman" invented by Bronze Age, Middle Eastern, patriarchal tribesmen rampaging through the desert in a fit of self-righteous superiority, claiming to be the "chosen ones." It's a cult that got out of control.


We are not busy now with a "cult". We are busy with looking at the difference between facts and judgements. And you provided us with the evidence that you are very "experienced" in just that. So stick to the "moment".

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:44 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You don't know how to find a dictionary on the internet? Fine. I'll help you out of your ignorance.
forgive
1 to cease to feel resentment against (an offender)
2 to give up resentment of or claim to requital (something given in return, compensation, or retaliation)
Note: The light blue underlined text indicates a clickable link. Click it and learn.

I clicked this link. Nikki, how could you?! :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:


The dictionary is for humans and not for Gods.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:57 am

craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:G


1. How did I abuse my biological children?
2. How did I endangered my wife's employment?
3. The "finance" argument needs some more evidence.
http://johanabrahams.pnyhost.com/My%20w ... etters.htm
4. How did I harassed adults and terrorized children?

Your lack of understanding is here the basis of your argument. So let us go deeper into my "loveless" behavior.


What difference does it make? You failed. You failed to keep your family together. You failed to keep your position in the church. You as the head of the household were supposed to keep your family in together and you weren't good enough to do that. There's no post you can write, no rationalization you can give to take away from the fact that when the chips were down, you weren't good enough. Whatever unfairness might have been thrown your way by the people in Robertson (though clearly there wasn't any) you were supposed to be good enough to overcome it and you weren't. Even as a "goddess" you weren't good enough.

So, learn from the victors, the people of Robertson and move on. They won and you lost. Follow their lead because they have the better of the situation. You lost. Learn your place; it's under their thumb.


Yep. I also thought like this in the beginning. And I acted.

http://johanabrahams.pnyhost.com/A%20pa ... answer.htm

I got this pastor who I knew was an important pastor in the eyes of the Robertson leaders. But it didn't work. That was after I spoke to my wife and the other pastors in Robertson. So eventually God opened my eyes.

I had to die.

So I gave myself over for my death.

I have reached. I didn't fail.

But those that "killed" me is now suffering.

Because they "killed me" while I was helping them. That is bad.

Gen4
8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
9 ¶And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother’s keeper?
10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground.*n8
11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand;
12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
13 And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear.

And you have already witness from Abaddon.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2251

At this stage they are suffering as result of the consequences of their actions.

Against my and God's will they broke up my family and "killed" me.

So. The only way to help them is if they realise it was for my own good.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:01 am

craig4 wrote:Johan, what consequence do you think I suffered as a result of you? Please be specific.


Every wrong action has its consequences.

Remember you tried to convince ISF that I am a murderer.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:07 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Well you have now proof of me being a Mother.
No, we don't. You've provided no evidence to support that claim. Not a shred.


Yep. You do not have evidence. But it does not mean that what I gave is not evidence. But do not worry. I am going to give much more.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:And those thinking this is a sick joke from my side will soon also be bitten by the "bear".
That sounds like another threat. That's two so far. So much for your "love" and "forgiveness." Any minute now, you'll go full {!#%@}.


So why does it only "sounds" like one?

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:25 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:There are two tipes of Forgiveness. The one is yours. Where somebody admit his mistake.

And then there is another one. Where those doing wrong keep on doing it. Then it is war.
None of your definitions applies to the word "forgiveness." Admitting a mistake is not "forgiveness." People continuing to do wrong is not "forgiveness." And war is not "forgiveness."
You should give us the links.
Links to what? A {!#%@} dictionary?


I was not speaking about the dictionary but about the specific post in which I used the word forgiveness.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Because I do not know how to get to them in this program except by "laboring" through everything.
You don't know how to find a dictionary on the internet? Fine. I'll help you out of your ignorance.
forgive
1 to cease to feel resentment against (an offender)
2 to give up resentment of or claim to requital (something given in return, compensation, or retaliation)
Note: The light blue underlined text indicates a clickable link. Click it and learn.
Johan wrote:But I spoke in a certain context which you do not give. So you are giving your own opinion without the evidence.
1. There is no context in which the word "forgiveness" means "admitting a mistake," "continuing to do wrong," or "war."
2. The dictionary definition of the word "forgiveness" is evidence, and it proves you wrong. You don't like being proven wrong, do you?


The dictionaries are for humans and not Gods.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Not having all the context's let me try again but only a "tiny, little bit" this time.

Humans "stop feeling angry or resentful". That means they had that feelings of anger or resentment as result of an offense, flaw or mistake in another. Then they decide it is better to forgive. And they then begin with the action of forgiveness which takes longer or shorter period of time to materialize depending on a lot of factors. Like how big the offense or flaw or mistake was.

God's are different. They never felt those feelings of anger and resentment because there are no offense, flaw or mistake. To them offense, flaws and mistakes do not exist.
If gods never experience anger or resentment because of an offense, then they are unable to forgive; since the offense had no effect on them, there's nothing to forgive. If no offense, flaw, or mistake exists, then there is no need for forgiveness at all, since there has been no transgression. Your explanation is both illogical and semantically nonsensical.


God does not feel anger or resentment because of all the sins or offense or mistake or whatever being paid for by His own blood.

That does not mean that there are no sin. It just means that the debt are paid. So sins/mistakes/flaws does exist. But the death of Jesus removed the necessity for anger or resentment or whatever negative feeling you can come up with. There only exists Love in Gods. That is the reason behind turning the other cheek. Gods can do it because the first slap or blow didn't cause anger or resentment or whatever.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:31 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Humans like their jokes. No problem. This one is on me. And because I can handle it you can enjoy it so much more. So don't cry when I make one on you. Mine is a bit different. Mine is for real. People run for court orders. And then it even gets more real.
That sounds like a threat to me. However, this forum does not require a court order to ban you. It only requires the judgement of Pyrrho. In here, he is god.


Yep. I know. Every forum has his "god".

But we speak about that in another thread. So hopefully your "god" will realise that if he is offended and feel the "anger" he can punish me in that thread and not just ban me out of your lives while I have done nothing to provoke his anger in this thread.

So let us not provoke him unnecessarily in this thread.

So. Why do you say it sounds like a threat? You sound "unsure".

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:26 am

Seems I made a mistake on this one.
Last edited by Johan on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:14 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:God died for our sins.
Prove it.
You got it.
Where is the evidence?
I am the evidence.
Your existence is NOT proof that god exists and "died for our sins." Your personal beliefs are not evidence. Evidence means "the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid." You have failed to provide evidence.


My existence is evidence because it is unlike those of humans.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:And you've claimed that you are god.
I never said I am The God.
Yes, you did. Right here...
Johan wrote:It proofs me to be God and you to be human.
You claimed that you are god with a capital G.


I said I am not The God. He is my Husband. I only became a God 40 years ago by my rebirth. And I grew up as a Child of Him being a God. And when I was fully grown I became a parent. Totally consistent with any species on earth.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Why are you wasting time preaching to "ghosts on the internet?"
I do not think about my time "preaching" to you as "wasted".
Trust me when I say your time is wasted. I've been an atheist for decades, and your inane babbling will never change that.


I never came here with the intention to change you. I am just here to present you, who are looking for the evidence, with the evidence.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:As Robertson is also in hiding.
A whole town is in hiding from you? :lol: My, don't you have delusions of grandeur.
Nope. Here is the evidence.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=927
"In fact, the condition of any communications was that they not be republished and that anonymity was sacrosanct."
Your statement regarding legally-imposed silence is not proof that the entire town of Robertson is in hiding from you. In fact, it doesn't speak to your claim in any way.
That "silence" is not "legally-imposed". It is fear imposed.
:laff: Your statement refers to a legally-imposed silence; it doesn't support your claim that Robertson is "in hiding." Also, the idea that Robertson is afraid of you utterly counters your claim that you're all about love and forgiveness.


It is not legally-imposed. How can it be? This is a public case. So if it is not legally-imposed then it is fear-imposed.

As for fearing me. They are actually not afraid of me but of themselves.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:I'm positive you know full well exactly what you did to earn a suspension from the other forum, especially since the moderators were kind enough to provide you with multiple warnings. At this point, I must conclude that you're a pathological liar as well as being delusional. And possibly a narcissist, if you believe rules don't apply to you.
So why do you not know?
Why do I not know what? Your response makes no sense in the context of my comment.
I gave you the evidence. So you should know what I did wrong.
I do know what you did wrong; you seem to be blissfully ignorant of your crimes...or in abject denial. And you just admitted that your actions were wrong. Well done!


Actually I am very well aware of my life as it is mine. It will just take some time for you to understand it since it is God and not human.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:That is just your problem. You only care for yourself. So I am at the right place to heal you of your lack of Love.
It amazes me that every single time you open your mouth, you're wrong. I did not say, "I don't care about anything except myself." I clearly said that no one in this forum gives a rat's ass about your religious BS and the personal problems you've caused for yourself. Once again, you are judging, which means you are sinning. "Judge not lest ye be judged."
Nope. Not "giving a rat's ass" is the result of lack of Love. You should have cared and see how you can help.
Your narcissism prevents you from thinking critically. When I said I don't care about you, you wrongly extrapolated that I don't care about anyone. Your conclusion is formulated without a shred of evidence, since you don't know me or my life. I care about a lot of people; you happen not to be one of them. Your sole focus is yourself, and that's the cause of your problems. I have no interest in fruitlessly trying to help a person who insists on getting in his own way, then blaming others for his own behavior. You need a psychiatrist.


Gods help humans.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:I give "a rat's ass" about your problems.
No, you don't. Your only concern is that people drop everything to follow you and your religious BS. You're beginning to see that you will not be successful with the members of this forum, therefore, you are beginning to be angry, as evidence by your personal attacks. It's only a matter of time before you're banned here too.
Johan wrote:And I am here to help you. This is consistent with being a God.
There you go claiming you're god again. Heretic. You can't even help yourself, never mind others.
Johan wrote:And in my case even more so since I am a Wife of God.
You are a man, so I must conclude that you're claiming to be in a homosexual relationship with an imaginary person. You need a psychiatrist.
Johan wrote:The Children of God are still struggling to much in their own growth to be able to help much.
Then go help them. There are no "children of god" in this forum; we're all children of reality.


You are still in need of help since you are human.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:...since I am not Christian, my behavior can never be classified as "sin."
Your behavior is not sin to you because of your ignorance. You are living in an "ignorant hell".
Go {!#%@} yourself with your judgments, you hypocritical heretic. My behavior is not "sin" because there's no such thing as "sin." "Sin" is a transgression against religious dogma, which is utter BS, since gods don't exist. OTOH, your behavior IS sin, since you believe in god. You're ceasing to be amusing and starting to be an {!#%@}. Therefore, I think it's time for you to sod off.


That is lack of Love. But as it is paid by The God it is not causing any anger. As God is now just Loving. This is where the concept of turning the other cheek comes from. As there is no anger etc. it becomes a possibility.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Please explain all of the following:
• In what way is abusing your biological children "love?"
• How does endangering your wife's employment illustrate "love?"
• You don't financially support your own children; what aspect of this behavior is "love?"
• You've harassed adults and terrorized children. How are these actions characteristic of "love?"
None of your actions illustrates "love," Johnny Boy. But all of your behavior is characteristic of delusional narcissism. You are the one who requires healing.
How did I abuse my biological children?
You've admitted to beating a child until your hands hurt. That's abuse.


I said i spanked her on her bum with a flat hand something like 25 years ago according to the "orders of God" as imposed by our religious system. Sure it was abuse. And I got Word from God. And then I changed. And from then onward I am into changing my society. Which they of course got court orders against as they were still part and parcel of that practice.

And now I am here for the same purpose for which of course you will ban me.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:How did I endangered my wife's employment?
By harassing her, her co-workers, and the children under her care.


So how did I harress them? I told you exactly what I did. So as you did with the previous one. Just give my exact action. Because at this moment you are into the judment of them against me and not into the specific actions from my side. Try to separate the two.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:The "finance" argument needs some more evidence.
Nope. You've provided evidence that you failed to financially support your own children.


I never did that. You saw that my wife chased me away. And she once did come to ask for finance. And I asked her. Do you want my money and not me? And she ran away. She never asked me again. Remember I was against her actions of separating me from my family. She forced it. And she had to accept the consequences of her actions. Everybody in Robertson was for her and against me. Nobody ever said that I should support her. How can they ask for my money but not for me?

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:How did I harassed adults and terrorized children?
You know the answer to this one, since it's in the court order.


Yep. I know. But I want to see if you can read "law-papers" which you emphasised very strongly that you can.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Your lack of understanding is here the basis of your argument. So let us go deeper into my "loveless" behavior.
Wrong again. The evidence you yourself provided is the basis of my argument. You're the one who is ignorant and lacks understanding. It's all part of your grandiose delusions and narcissism. You should be institutionalized for the protection of others, as well as yourself. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you were suicidal based on your need for martyrdom.


No need to fear anything and to run for "protection". My Husband is in charge of this whole operation.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:35 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Johan wrote:He went about it in a sly way. Speaking to people about me without me being present.
sooooo..... The self claimed God isn't everywhere at once. :lol:


To be fair he claims to be a deity and the wife of a god, not an omnipresent deity himself. Think of him more as one of the women Zeus seduced rather than a member of the Christian trinity.

To stretch the metaphor a bit further think of him as a woman Zeus had a one night stand with, but she decided that as a result of shagging a deity she was now his wife and this meant she was entitled to order all the other humans around. Oh, and she decided Zeus shot some sort of supernatural knowledge into her when he climaxed.

Actually, that still doesn’t quite work because Johan is a guy and not transgender. I guess we’re talking about a gay man who went to a glory hole and was so impressed with what he encountered he decided it HAD to be a deity’s sausage. The rest of the metaphor still works though.

Sorta.


Don't worry. You will get the hang of things.

Eventually.

If you stick around.

But you have the tendency to "disappear" when things get hot.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:36 am

craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:
.


So what rule do you believe in?


The rule of secular law as written by a representative legislative government, endorsed by the executive and reviewed by an independent judiciary.


Yep. That is how human law functions.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:37 am

Poodle wrote:Ah - and there I was, working on the assumption that he was simply a straightforward nutjob, Just goes to show.
But yeah. His insistence upon a subservient position in his own theocracy is strange. I actually worry that he may NOT be a straightforward nutjob but, instead, a potentially explosive personality who should be isolated and controlled.


Don't worry. As evidence unfold you will see better. Only thing you need to worry about is the ability to be there when it happens.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9091
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Postby Poodle » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:11 am

I do not worry about non-entities, Johan, no matter how slimy they become. So far on this forum, you have provided no evidence of anything at all. Please, before unfolding it, supply some. Then go and get that psychiatric help. It is obvious that you are, as they say in the trade, becoming ripe.

craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: True Love

Postby craig4 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:29 am

Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:It's factually incorrect to say a minister in the Dutch Reformed Church spoke with authority when threatening someone with prison. Ministers don't have the authority to send someone to prison in South Africa.



My son. You only arrived a few days ago. You do not know much. He had all the authority he needed to do that. Just listen and look a bit and then you come up with something more suitable for this argument and the stage of it that we are actually moving in now.

Just like the time you call me a "murderer". You again show your lack of understanding and just jumping into the conversation without have tried to understand first.

That impatience of yours are costly.

To yourself.

But do not worry. I am replacing it for . . . . .Patience. And then you will have . . . . .Wise comments.


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_A ... iminal_law

Funny. Nowhere in the article do I see ministers of The Dutch Reform church being able to send anyone to jail. Oh and cut the crap about armies against you. You aren't that important. There are just some people who want you to leave them alone. The fact that some of those people are your ex-wife and children makes the "My son", crap darkly amusing.

craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: True Love

Postby craig4 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:29 am

Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:
.


So what rule do you believe in?


The rule of secular law as written by a representative legislative government, endorsed by the executive and reviewed by an independent judiciary.


Yep. That is how human law functions.

Human law is the only kind there is.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:12 pm

craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
Poodle wrote:He's on Facebook? I bet he has loads of friends.


Oh yes. He's even linked to posts on his Facebook profile in this very thread! For example:

Johan wrote:So actually it boils down now to only one reason. You do not want them to see your "fumbling". Because your consequences is catching up with you.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 22R1%22%7D

Specially that link I posted there.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 1118845678





And now your punishment for ignoring him and not taking him seriously. But rather you stood for somebody that went behind my back and spoke to others without me being present and able to speak for myself. You never saw the snake which is now biting you.



https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 22R1%22%7D


Where do you get the idea there is a snake biting him? I assume that's some stupid metaphor for punishment.




Yep. Abaddon contacted Robertson and had "nice" conversations where I was not present. So they dished him a lot of nonsense which he gobbled down. And then he dished the same nonsense to Halleyscomet which he also enjoyed gobbling down.

craig4 wrote:What punishment do you imagine he's feeling.


Well. Presently he is running from Robertson as presented by my Facebook page. Seems "sacrosanct" got to him.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=927

craig4 wrote:He doesn't care about your punishments.


So why do you think he ran?

craig4 wrote:You talk about people suffering for transgressions against you (I'll remind you of your attempt to shame me) yet NOTHING happens to them.


That is not evidence. Here it is.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2251

craig4 wrote: Just like the People of Robertson, they moved on. They don't care about you. You should follow their lead because no one is following yours.


And get bitten by "sacrosanct"? Nope.

Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Halleyscomet » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:29 pm

Johan wrote:But you have the tendency to "disappear" when things get hot.


That's a bald faced lie and you know it. I stop responding when you stop entertaining me. Things have never gotten "hot" for me in any conversation with you.

Now, stop calling me son. I am not your son. I was never your son. I will never be your son. I consider it insulting an an implied threat to be called "son" by an admitted child abuser. Being called "son" by a man who is proud of being banned from a daycare for psychologically abusing the children is the kind of creepy, threatening behavior that takes away from my enjoyment of your delusional claims.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:35 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:I'm safe from the smiting. Since I'm an atheist, it's impossible for an imaginary sky daddy to have any effect on me.
You just do not see it. Life is full of "smiting". Many wrong actions has strong "smiting" attached as the consequences. Like somebody murdering somebody else.
Is that a threat?
Why are you asking?
Why aren't you answering?

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You provided the evidence that you did these things, idiot!
Nope. That is not what I told you what I did. What you are giving here is just the judgments against me. One sided only. I gave my side of what I actually did and you ignored it. Why?
I didn't ignore it; you admitted you committed the crimes of which you were accused.

Johan wrote:You live in my Grace.
No. I absolutely do not. And this is, again, your heretical claim that you're god.

Johan wrote:What did I actually do? What was my actions in the moment of time and what was the other peoples actions.
I'm not wasting time reiterating your crimes. You've admitted, multiple times, that you committed the illegal actions of which you were accused. What you're trying to get people to do for you is justify your law-breaking. No one here will do that. Your actions were wrong, and you were held accountable for them. This is what we call "justice."

Johan wrote:Do not get fixed on the judgements of people.
No worries. I've dismissed your judgments pretty much from Day One.

Johan wrote:The facts are there and the judgements are there.
Yes, and they match up. Frankly, you're lucky that the only consequences of your actions were restraining orders.

Johan wrote:The judgements are from "bad tempered and harsh and unfair people".
"Bad tempered, harsh, and unfair" are YOUR judgments. As the accused, your opinion of those who judged you in a court of law are unreliable. They judged against you because they were following the precepts of the law. Your judgment of them is based on the fact that you were held accountable for your actions. Your delusions of grandeur function to rationalize your behavior, but in reality, you committed crimes. The judgments against you were not only fair, but generous to you.

Johan wrote:Again. You need to look at the actual facts objectively. And then you need to make your own judgement. Should not be very difficult for an "experienced person in law-papers"
I did that already. The fact that you dislike my judgment does not compel me to review evidence I've already examined.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:I have better things to do than live my life based on the rules of an imaginary "superhuman" invented by Bronze Age, Middle Eastern, patriarchal tribesmen rampaging through the desert in a fit of self-righteous superiority, claiming to be the "chosen ones." It's a cult that got out of control.
We are not busy now with a "cult". We are busy with looking at the difference between facts and judgements. And you provided us with the evidence that you are very "experienced" in just that. So stick to the "moment".
No. The two cannot be separated. The actions you took and the judgments laid against you are because of your heretical god cult.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:36 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You don't know how to find a dictionary on the internet? Fine. I'll help you out of your ignorance.
forgive
1 to cease to feel resentment against (an offender)
2 to give up resentment of or claim to requital (something given in return, compensation, or retaliation)
Note: The light blue underlined text indicates a clickable link. Click it and learn.
The dictionary is for humans and not for Gods.
Yes, that's exactly why I suggested you obtain one, human.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:42 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Well you have now proof of me being a Mother.
No, we don't. You've provided no evidence to support that claim. Not a shred.
Yep. You do not have evidence. But it does not mean that what I gave is not evidence.
Yes, it does. None of the information you have provided supports your contention that you're a "mother." Since you're male, you can't possibly be a "mother." You lack the second X chromosome the job requires.

Johan wrote:But do not worry. I am going to give much more.
Don't bother. What you've already provided is sufficient to determine your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt...and your insanity.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:And those thinking this is a sick joke from my side will soon also be bitten by the "bear".
That sounds like another threat. That's two so far. So much for your "love" and "forgiveness." Any minute now, you'll go full {!#%@}.
So why does it only "sounds" like one?
Are you stupid? Claiming that anyone who disagrees with you will suffer physical consequences is a threat.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:51 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:There are two tipes of Forgiveness. The one is yours. Where somebody admit his mistake.

And then there is another one. Where those doing wrong keep on doing it. Then it is war.
None of your definitions applies to the word "forgiveness." Admitting a mistake is not "forgiveness." People continuing to do wrong is not "forgiveness." And war is not "forgiveness."
You should give us the links.
Links to what? A {!#%@} dictionary?
I was not speaking about the dictionary but about the specific post in which I used the word forgiveness.
1. I quoted the post in which you used the word "forgiveness."
2. If you can't remember what you've posted, it's not my problem. Go find the post yourself.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Humans "stop feeling angry or resentful". That means they had that feelings of anger or resentment as result of an offense, flaw or mistake in another. Then they decide it is better to forgive. And they then begin with the action of forgiveness which takes longer or shorter period of time to materialize depending on a lot of factors. Like how big the offense or flaw or mistake was.

God's are different. They never felt those feelings of anger and resentment because there are no offense, flaw or mistake. To them offense, flaws and mistakes do not exist.
If gods never experience anger or resentment because of an offense, then they are unable to forgive; since the offense had no effect on them, there's nothing to forgive. If no offense, flaw, or mistake exists, then there is no need for forgiveness at all, since there has been no transgression. Your explanation is both illogical and semantically nonsensical.
God does not feel anger or resentment because of all the sins or offense or mistake or whatever being paid for by His own blood.
You just said that no offense, flaw, or mistake exists. Now, you're saying such things do exist. You can't even keep your own BS straight in your head. Go see a psychiatrist.

Johan wrote:That does not mean that there are no sin. It just means that the debt are paid. So sins/mistakes/flaws does exist. But the death of Jesus removed the necessity for anger or resentment or whatever negative feeling you can come up with. There only exists Love in Gods. That is the reason behind turning the other cheek. Gods can do it because the first slap or blow didn't cause anger or resentment or whatever.
Again, you just said no offense, flaw, or mistake exists. Now, you're saying the opposite. All your dogma is irrational and contradictory.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:04 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Humans like their jokes. No problem. This one is on me. And because I can handle it you can enjoy it so much more. So don't cry when I make one on you. Mine is a bit different. Mine is for real. People run for court orders. And then it even gets more real.
That sounds like a threat to me. However, this forum does not require a court order to ban you. It only requires the judgement of Pyrrho. In here, he is god.
So hopefully your "god" will realise that if he is offended and feel the "anger" he can punish me in that thread and not just ban me out of your lives while I have done nothing to provoke his anger in this thread.
You just said that gods do not feel offended, angry, and resentful. You're contradicting yourself again.

Johan wrote:So. Why do you say it sounds like a threat? You sound "unsure".
I'm not at all unsure, with or without your unnecessary quotation marks. Your words constitute assault: An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm. It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal or civil liability. Your words—"don't cry when I make one on you. Mine is a bit different. Mine is for real. People run for court orders. And then it even gets more real"—constitute assault.

You are threatening to commit an action that will require me to get a court order, then further threatening that you'll ignore the court order to commit further actions. The fact that you have already committed assault against others shows that you have "an apparent, present ability to cause the harm." I assume you're attempting to earn a ban from yet another forum so you can add to your delusional self-identity as a martyr. You need a psychiatrist. And don't threaten me again.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Halleyscomet » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:You are threatening to commit an action that will require me to get a court order, then further threatening that you'll ignore the court order to commit further actions. The fact that you have already committed assault against others shows that you have "an apparent, present ability to cause the harm." I assume you're attempting to earn a ban from yet another forum so you can add to your delusional self-identity as a martyr. You need a psychiatrist. And don't threaten me again.


Your words may have had an effect on him. He went so far as to promise to stop calling me "son," on another forum. I intend to hold him to it here as well. I also offered the one warning that he may actually respond to. I made it clear I'd stop talking to him if he kept calling me "son." Since he appears to be a narcissist, the most horrible thing you can do to him is to stop paying attention. I look forward to seeing how his behavior towards you changes, but I am not hopeful.

I've noticed he tends to fixate on a poster he perceives as female. He tries to control her and when he fails, he fixates on her until the next target comes into his sights. Setting Freud aside, I suspect he's venting his frustration with his estranged wife. He brags about refusing to give her the divorce he wants. This is literally the only control he has left over her. His inability to control other women online is an endless frustration for him. He even blamed a woman for his banning from the International Skeptics Forum, even though she had nothing at all to do with his being banned. He had all the information on why he was banned, yet chose to irrationally blame the woman who had defied him the most in the discussions he had there.

I suspect this may be one reason he's so determined to claim to be a "mother" to all humanity. He hates women and as a result wants to replace them in the social order.


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests