True Love

God, the FSM, and everything else.
User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Post by Nikki Nyx » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:13 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:No problem . . .joking. We are a happy Family. And no rules or punishment. Enjoy. You only found the life you would have liked as a human child now. In God. Free at last.
I haven't found any such thing. Nor am I looking for an imaginary sky daddy, since there's no point in searching for something that doesn't exist. Peddle your BS elsewhere.
Now now, let's be fair. Johan isn't asking you to accept an imaginary sky Daddy. He wants to be your very real earthbound, abusive, infantilizing, Mommy.
NO WIRE HANGERS!!! :lol:
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Post by Nikki Nyx » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:25 pm

Johan wrote:2 Cor 3... 17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Yeah, there's about as much liberty in a military dictatorship as there is within the confines of religion; both rigorously dictate behavior...and punish when you disobey. That's not liberty.

Liberty is when you accept that every action is correct as long as it doesn't harm another. And "sin" lies only in harming another unnecessarily, something you specialize in, Johnny Boy. The only viable general rule for behavior is the Golden Rule, and it predates the Bible considerably.

But living by the Golden Rule necessitates thinking through the consequences of your actions to ensure they don't cause harm, a behavior I encourage you to develop.
In everything, treat others as you would want them to treat you, for this fulfills the law and the prophets.
—Matthew 7:12 NET
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: True Love

Post by craig4 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:53 pm

I don't believe in the Golden Rule. I have seen the window displays in enough German sex shops to know that there are people in the world who if they treat me like they want to be treated, I'm calling the police.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Posts: 11224
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: True Love

Post by OlegTheBatty » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:45 pm

There are other, more modern versions. EG. 'Do unto others as they would have you do unto them.' That too is flawed. What if what I wanted you to do unto me was to give me all your worldly possessions.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Post by Nikki Nyx » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:28 pm

craig4 wrote:
I don't believe in the Golden Rule. I have seen the window displays in enough German sex shops to know that there are people in the world who if they treat me like they want to be treated, I'm calling the police.
Excellent point!
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Post by Halleyscomet » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:14 pm

This is adorable. Johan has tagged me in a Facebook post where he's accusing me of being "on the run" because I'm not engaging with him on Facebook. The poor special snowflake is lashing out because I'm not engaging with him in the specific venue he prefers at this particular moment. It's a hilariously pathetic effort to try and bait me into responding to him on Facebook.

This is despite the fact that I'm having active discussions with him here, on the SGU forum, AND invited him to join the discussions on the Distorted View Discord server.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9660
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Post by Poodle » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:37 pm

He's on Facebook? I bet he has loads of friends.

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Post by Halleyscomet » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:35 pm

Poodle wrote:He's on Facebook? I bet he has loads of friends.
Oh yes. He's even linked to posts on his Facebook profile in this very thread! For example:
Johan wrote:So actually it boils down now to only one reason. You do not want them to see your "fumbling". Because your consequences is catching up with you.



Specially that link I posted there.

It's kind of meta, because the first link includes a link back to this thread. I'd say it's pointless, but he seems to think by cross-posting crap everywhere he's "exposing" something about people.

craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: True Love

Post by craig4 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:46 pm

Maybe he thinks it's harder to get banned from Facebook.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8922
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: True Love

Post by Aztexan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:22 pm

Dont get me stahted on the facebooks
trump is Putin's bitch

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Post by Johan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:32 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:No problem . . .joking. We are a happy Family. And no rules or punishment. Enjoy. You only found the life you would have liked as a human child now. In God. Free at last.
I haven't found any such thing. Nor am I looking for an imaginary sky daddy, since there's no point in searching for something that doesn't exist. Peddle your BS elsewhere.
Now now, let's be fair. Johan isn't asking you to accept an imaginary sky Daddy. He wants to be your very real earthbound, abusive, infantilizing, Mommy.
NO WIRE HANGERS!!! :lol:
He is right. But we have to take out the "abusve" and the "infantilizing"

As I am actually Forgiving and Loving and Guiding.













Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Post by Johan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:41 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:2 Cor 3... 17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Yeah, there's about as much liberty in a military dictatorship as there is within the confines of religion; both rigorously dictate behavior...and punish when you disobey. That's not liberty.
Yep. Agree. Religion is terrible. But God is the opposite. As you are experiencing now with me.
Nikki Nyx wrote: Liberty is when you accept that every action is correct as long as it doesn't harm another. And "sin" lies only in harming another unnecessarily, something you specialize in, Johnny Boy. The only viable general rule for behavior is the Golden Rule, and it predates the Bible considerably.
Liberty is where there are no laws and no authority.

Sins does not exist as Dad died for them.

Only problem with the "Golden Rule" is that it is still a rule.
Nikki Nyx wrote: But living by the Golden Rule necessitates thinking through the consequences of your actions to ensure they don't cause harm, a behavior I encourage you to develop.
In everything, treat others as you would want them to treat you, for this fulfills the law and the prophets.
—Matthew 7:12 NET
According to you it "predates the Bible". But it never gets done. So much for "Golden Rules".

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Post by Johan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:46 am

craig4 wrote:
I don't believe in the Golden Rule. I have seen the window displays in enough German sex shops to know that there are people in the world who if they treat me like they want to be treated, I'm calling the police.
So what rule do you believe in?

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Post by Johan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:00 am

Halleyscomet wrote:This is adorable.
Yep. Agree.
Halleyscomet wrote: Johan has tagged me in a Facebook post where he's accusing me of being "on the run" because I'm not engaging with him on Facebook.
Yep. It is better to give the link because that is evidence.



Halleyscomet wrote: The poor special snowflake is lashing out because I'm not engaging with him in the specific venue he prefers at this particular moment.
I do not see any "lashing out" there. You acting again.

And it is not my "venue of preference" It is because of unfinished debating there.
Halleyscomet wrote: It's a hilariously pathetic effort to try and bait me into responding to him on Facebook.
In the mind of the actor.
Halleyscomet wrote: This is despite the fact that I'm having active discussions with him here, on the SGU forum, AND invited him to join the discussions on the Distorted View Discord server.
You never said you are inviting me to join you there.

And I said that I am a bit busy now and would see later if my Husband leads there.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Post by Johan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:33 am

Poodle wrote:He's on Facebook? I bet he has loads of friends.
I am on Facebook because all these people in Nkqubela are there. I live between them. So I have to be. And as such my Life that I am actually Living here in Nkqubela is revealed there. That is why I link there because those people know me very well. If I say anything wrong about myself they will know it. And what I say about myself can be verified there. That should help you a lot to know that and even to try it out.

Not like Hallyescomet though because he never really came right in. He is just looking over the wall from the Page of my Child. He fears my page. But that way he does not see everything that is going on there on my Page because of "peeping". "Peeping" gives you a very limited view on Facebook.

Unfortunately the consequences of fearing my "club".




Which I do not know how to use on Facebook. Any ideas?

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Post by Johan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:16 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:
Poodle wrote:He's on Facebook? I bet he has loads of friends.
Oh yes. He's even linked to posts on his Facebook profile in this very thread! For example:
Johan wrote:So actually it boils down now to only one reason. You do not want them to see your "fumbling". Because your consequences is catching up with you.



Specially that link I posted there.

It's kind of meta, because the first link includes a link back to this thread. I'd say it's pointless, but he seems to think by cross-posting crap everywhere he's "exposing" something about people.
My son, there were no "crap" there. But you can show us the "crap" which you see.

Actually those links show that you knew that I am not into violence with a club. Yet you acted ignorance over here. And stood for the view that I am into causing "actual pain" with a physical club. So sure you are "exposed" as an actor. You and Benni were into a debating about my "violence with a club". Hurting the people and causing them real pain. Benni asked about that. So it is established now that it is actually a spiritual "club" called Forgiveness. Which you and Benni spoke about. And you ignored him and his words.

And now your punishment for ignoring him and not taking him seriously. But rather you stood for somebody that went behind my back and spoke to others without me being present and able to speak for myself. You never saw the snake which is now biting you.

So Benni can now enjoy his Wisdom to lead you on the right way.

And as this is so nice a reply for the cause of Benni it will do a lot of Good to just link him here to see.

And linking of course should be seen here too. Then you know that Benni knows and Benni knows that you know. Totally Transparent in the Spirit of God.

Last edited by Johan on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9660
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Post by Poodle » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:18 pm

You are on Facebook because you are an annoying arsehole with delusions of grandeur who is so thick that you think there is a single person in this world who wants to know what you have to say. I have news for you. Guess what?

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Post by Johan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:08 pm

craig4 wrote:Maybe he thinks it's harder to get banned from Facebook.
Nope. My Family is there.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Post by Johan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:08 pm

Aztexan wrote:Dont get me stahted on the facebooks
Then you will know me.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Post by Johan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:10 pm

Poodle wrote:You are on Facebook because you are an annoying arsehole with delusions of grandeur who is so thick that you think there is a single person in this world who wants to know what you have to say. I have news for you. Guess what?
No need. You do not want to hear.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9660
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Post by Poodle » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:24 pm

A large number of people do not want to hear from you.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Post by Johan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:33 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Poodle wrote:Hi my son. There you are again.
You've crossed the line now, attributing your own nonsense to Poodle, who is an eminently sensible skeptic.
Don't worry. He is learning to Forgive.
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Nicky’s wrong judgments while she has all the evidence because of her pride and inability to admit to a mistake.
1. For the nth time, my name is "Nikki." This is not difficult to remember, especially since it's right {!#%@} next to all my posts. Got it, Johnny?
Yep. Everybody gets everything when Patience is present, Nikki.
Nikki Nyx wrote: 2. My judgements in this case are not wrong, since they're based on evidence you provided. I'm 99.44% sure that my interpretation is more accurate than yours, especially since I have years of experience with legal documents.
That is good to hear. So because of your experience you know that the court orders are not fake. And I am correct when I said that those court orders were one sided only. I never put forth my case. I was not there when the judge gave judgment. So my actions were never judged.

What I actually did from my side I explained to you. And it was speaking my Forgiveness against those causing physical and emotional pain to children. And of course the "leaders" in the churches for promoting such behavior.
Nikki Nyx wrote: 3. If you actually knew me, you'd know that I have no problem admitting to a mistake I've made. In this case, I haven't made one. Your conclusion that I have is based solely on the fact that I haven't taken your side. And I can't take your side, because you're wrong.
Speaking Forgiveness to the matrons that acted in their "bad tempered spirit" with a "harsh and unfair" principal backing them against children is wrong? And teaching the children who has to suffer this treatment to Forgive is wrong?
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:You know, it's rather hard to miss the fact that the good people of Robertson, even by your own descriptions seem to have come out ahead on this one. For all your rather twisted claims at forgiveness, that don't seem to care. You are tending bar and they're going on with their lives with occasional irritation from their brief interactions with you. What's the point of all this high-handed superiority when no one there seems to care?
Seems you missed the evidence. Read again.
The evidence you provided in response to Craig proves his point exactly.
And what is that?

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Abaddon wrote:
Johan wrote:Abaddon did the investigation on your behalf.
"No, what I found in Robertson were real people, sick to death of your behaviour and still in the process of healing. Be under no illusion, you did a lot of harm to a lot of real people with your nonsense and I have little tolerance for that."

"Well no, Johan, the good folks of your hometown are seriously hurting due to your behaviour. Your actions have inflicted actual pain on others. You are not a christian by any measure. A servant of your satan? Quite possibly. Inflicting actual pain for your own gratification is pretty satanic."
Clearly, and by your own admission, Abaddon's investigation revealed that you have harmed others. Continuing to deny your actions is delusional.
I am not denying that they were harmed. I am getting to the point of how it happened. Halleyscomet said it was with a club.



Meaning I am inflicting physical pain on the bodies now for 17 years in Robertson while the police can do nothing.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Post by Johan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:But something I would like to remind you about is that "Abandon" does not like it if his name is spelled incorrectly. You will have to change that.
Neither does Nikki. Go back and change every single one of your posts in which you misspelled my name. Otherwise, your directive to Craig is hypocritical...and you know how much your god hates hypocrites.
Nope, my daughter, Nikki. Mistakes are not corrected that way. That is punishment. Mistakes are Forgiven by you always and accepted. But after i accepted my mistake and I correct it .. . .from now onwards.

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Post by Halleyscomet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:43 pm

Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote: The poor special snowflake is lashing out because I'm not engaging with him in the specific venue he prefers at this particular moment.

I do not see any "lashing out" there. You acting again.

And it is not my "venue of preference" It is because of unfinished debating there.
Nonsense. The fact that I refuse to believe your delusional claims does not mean there is an "unfinished" debate. You are wrong, I know you are wrong, and you will never convince me otherwise. There is nothing left to discuss with you on Facebook that we can't discuss here.
Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote: This is despite the fact that I'm having active discussions with him here, on the SGU forum, AND invited him to join the discussions on the Distorted View Discord server.

You never said you are inviting me to join you there.

And I said that I am a bit busy now and would see later if my Husband leads there.
That's adorable. You lied and then contradicted yourself. You can't very well have "said that I am a bit busy now" if I "never said" you were invited. I know you're a pathological liar, but try to keep your lies at least somewhat consistent. Given the volume, keeping your lies consistent between posts is more than I think you're capable of, but please, at least make a token effort at keeping your lies consistent within individual posts.
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:No problem . . .joking. We are a happy Family. And no rules or punishment. Enjoy. You only found the life you would have liked as a human child now. In God. Free at last.
I haven't found any such thing. Nor am I looking for an imaginary sky daddy, since there's no point in searching for something that doesn't exist. Peddle your BS elsewhere.
Now now, let's be fair. Johan isn't asking you to accept an imaginary sky Daddy. He wants to be your very real earthbound, abusive, infantilizing, Mommy.
NO WIRE HANGERS!!! :lol:

He is right. But we have to take out the "abusve" and the "infantilizing"

As I am actually Forgiving and Loving and Guiding.
BWHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pull the other one, it has bells on.

Your posts are largely nonsense and rambling. Don’t get me wrong. I find them entertaining, but they’re fundamentally nonsense.

Tell you what. I’ve published a number of books on the Kindle store. Send me about 5,000 to 6,000 words (or more) and I’ll format it for eBook and print book distribution. The longer the better. Then I’ll list it on Amazon so people can buy it. I’ll give you a percentage of the Amazon payments for your book’s sales.

There is a caveat however. No links. The screen shots you like to use are out too. Such things break the flow of your manifestos and don’t work that well in eBook and print book formats.

If the sales or good, or you can front the costs, I can even have an audio book version recorded and offered for sale on Audible.com. The cost of that recording process will depend upon the length of the book. I know a wonderful voice actress who I think I could persuade to take on the gig for the right money, but again, you'd be paying for that, not me.

Amazon has a feature where if you get a book in one format you can get a discount on getting it in another format. I like offering the eBook for free to people who bought the print version.

Of course, you could just sign up for the Kindle Direct Publishing platform and do it all yourself, but given how long you took to understand remedial Facebook security concepts, the learning curve is probably beyond you.
Last edited by Halleyscomet on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Post by Halleyscomet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 pm

craig4 wrote:Maybe he thinks it's harder to get banned from Facebook.
On Facebook he has an extensive Friends list of people who live in his area. People very rarely respond to his posts, but I think he's under the delusion that the people on his friends list are breathlessly reading every word. I suspect he sees his rants there as a "sermon" to the people he sees as followers. By not responding in that venue, I'm denying him the opportunity to use his ranting replies to me as part of his sermon to the imaginary army of followers he thinks are hanging on his every word.

As it is, he's devolved into doing little more than posting links to forums where people ARE responding to him. It's sad really. He claims to have followers, but none of them will admit as much if asked directly.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9660
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Post by Poodle » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Poodle wrote:Hi my son. There you are again.
You've crossed the line now, attributing your own nonsense to Poodle, who is an eminently sensible skeptic.
Don't worry. He is learning to Forgive.
I am a very forgiving person. But you neither deserve nor need forgiveness. You need medical treatment. I wish you'd go and get it.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8922
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: True Love

Post by Aztexan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:58 pm

Johan wrote:
Aztexan wrote:Dont get me stahted on the facebooks
Then you will know me.
Why would I want to know you? You're some slap-ass crazy person who thinks he or she is the wife of the one of the dumbest characters invented by man? I don't need that kind of moronic {!#%@} in my life. No thanks, I don't want to know you.
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Post by Nikki Nyx » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:42 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Yeah, there's about as much liberty in a military dictatorship as there is within the confines of religion; both rigorously dictate behavior...and punish when you disobey. That's not liberty.
Yep. Agree. Religion is terrible. But God is the opposite. As you are experiencing now with me.
Silly man, a belief in god IS religion.
1 the service and worship of God or the supernatural
2 commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance
3 a personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices
*drops mic*
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Liberty is when you accept that every action is correct as long as it doesn't harm another. And "sin" lies only in harming another unnecessarily, something you specialize in, Johnny Boy. The only viable general rule for behavior is the Golden Rule, and it predates the Bible considerably.
Liberty is where there are no laws and no authority.
*picks up mic* Really? By your own argument, you have no liberty, since you purport to live by god's laws. *drops mic again*
Johan wrote:Sins does not exist as Dad died for them.
*picks up mic again* If sin doesn't exist, why do you waste you life looking for sinners? *drops mic again*
Johan wrote:Only problem with the "Golden Rule" is that it is still a rule.
*sigh* *picks up mic again* It's a rule that your god taught, silly man: "Do unto others as you would have done unto you." *drops mic again*
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:But living by the Golden Rule necessitates thinking through the consequences of your actions to ensure they don't cause harm, a behavior I encourage you to develop.
In everything, treat others as you would want them to treat you, for this fulfills the law and the prophets.
—Matthew 7:12 NET
According to you it "predates the Bible". But it never gets done. So much for "Golden Rules".
*picks up mic for the 4th time, noticing the dents in its screen* So, you're discarding one of your god's rules? That's not very Christian. *drops mic, loads the Shure website and orders another one*

BTW, I'm forwarding my quite large microphone bill to you.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Post by Johan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:The problem is solved by getting different examples and explanations and patience.
This makes no sense either. See me after class.
Careful. Next thing you know he'll be linking to that quote as "proof" you're now one of his followers or trying to seduce him.
Nope. Remember you tried to link me there but it failed.

"}
Halleyscomet wrote: Remember, this is the guy who spent MONTHS on the ISF claiming that an image caption where one man calls him "mother" was proof he was God's wife.
Another wrong judgment of yours. Humans should stay away from judging.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Post by Johan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:57 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:
Spoiler:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:My "club" is Forgiveness. That has been established now.
It's been established that you do not know the meaning of forgiveness. That may explain why you think you can mete it out with a club.
Nope the vehicle of my Forgiveness is Words.
Gord wrote:
And for doing good and right you can not go to prison.
But for doing what you've done, you can.
Because you believe in Abaddon's version. Then I would have been in prison 17 years ago. As I am still using my Forgiveness for 17 years now.
Gord wrote:
Seems Abaddon totally ran away. No need. I Forgive him. He was misinformed. But those "misinforming" should be spoken too.
Abaddon has no need to avoid you. You don't forgive him, since you do not know the meaning of forgiveness. The only misinformation I've seen has been the nonsense you seem to believe.
Yep. For instance here. You believe in me "metre it out with a club". Totally on the wrong track. Put there by Abaddon. So we need to Forgive him for his wrong direction. He got it by his "sly" method. Speaking about me to others. Cutting me out of the conversation. Bad of them.

We should have spoken together.

But he was so nicely caught. Even sworn to silence too. And he walked blindly into the trap. Forgive him. He thought he was enjoying a nice meal. About me.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=927

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2314

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2224

But it was just speaking behind my back where i was cut out.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=984
Halleyscomet wrote: Your obsession with Abaddon is really creepy.
Nope. Wrong again. He is just the one with the evidence.
Halleyscomet wrote: The fact that you're posting here about him instead of on the SGU where you can talk to him is a hilarious slice of hypocrisy on your part, especially given all the times you've tried to criticize him for doing what you asked and checking up on what the people of Robertson had to say about you.
He went about it in a sly way. Speaking to people about me without me being present. And he got a lot of lies. And you took the bait. I am hurting everybody now for 17 years with a club. That come from speaking about someone or speaking behind somebody's back when he is not present. I showed you all nicely how to do a correct debating.

Here is one on my divorce with my wife. You might get something there. Can spice us a bit again.

http://johanabrahams.pnyhost.com/My%20w ... etters.htm

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Post by Halleyscomet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:20 pm

Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:
Spoiler:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:My "club" is Forgiveness. That has been established now.
It's been established that you do not know the meaning of forgiveness. That may explain why you think you can mete it out with a club.
Nope the vehicle of my Forgiveness is Words.
Gord wrote:
And for doing good and right you can not go to prison.
But for doing what you've done, you can.
Because you believe in Abaddon's version. Then I would have been in prison 17 years ago. As I am still using my Forgiveness for 17 years now.
Gord wrote:
Seems Abaddon totally ran away. No need. I Forgive him. He was misinformed. But those "misinforming" should be spoken too.
Abaddon has no need to avoid you. You don't forgive him, since you do not know the meaning of forgiveness. The only misinformation I've seen has been the nonsense you seem to believe.
Yep. For instance here. You believe in me "metre it out with a club". Totally on the wrong track. Put there by Abaddon. So we need to Forgive him for his wrong direction. He got it by his "sly" method. Speaking about me to others. Cutting me out of the conversation. Bad of them.

We should have spoken together.

But he was so nicely caught. Even sworn to silence too. And he walked blindly into the trap. Forgive him. He thought he was enjoying a nice meal. About me.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=927

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2314

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2224

But it was just speaking behind my back where i was cut out.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=984
Halleyscomet wrote: Your obsession with Abaddon is really creepy.
Nope. Wrong again. He is just the one with the evidence.
Halleyscomet wrote: The fact that you're posting here about him instead of on the SGU where you can talk to him is a hilarious slice of hypocrisy on your part, especially given all the times you've tried to criticize him for doing what you asked and checking up on what the people of Robertson had to say about you.
He went about it in a sly way. Speaking to people about me without me being present. And he got a lot of lies. And you took the bait. I am hurting everybody now for 17 years with a club. That come from speaking about someone or speaking behind somebody's back when he is not present. I showed you all nicely how to do a correct debating.

Here is one on my divorce with my wife. You might get something there. Can spice us a bit again.

http://johanabrahams.pnyhost.com/My%20w ... etters.htm
Seriously? You wrote that letter and sent it?

To the woman who wants to divorce you?

What a steaming pile of narcissistic horror. Give the poor woman a divorce. This is the crap you not only admit to but are proud of?

I have endless admiration for that woman. It's a testament to her patience and respect for the law that she hasn't straight up murdered you by now. If she were guilty of a fraction of the failings you accuse her of having you'd be in an unmarked grave somewhere in the wild. The fact you're still drawing breath is proof she's your moral superior.

Just when I think my opinion of you can't get any lower you pull crap like this.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Post by Nikki Nyx » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:26 pm

You have a lot to learn about how forgiveness works:
• You attributed your own words to Poodle and failed to apologize for and correct your mistake.
• You repeatedly misspelled my name and failed to apologize for and correct your mistake.

You have a lot to learn about not only the law, but also your own religion:
• Your claim that your interpretation of god's laws supersedes secular laws cannot be supported. From a secular view, you have repeatedly violated the laws of your society, and there is no defense, since the plaintiffs proved you committed illegal acts. From a religious view, your bible instructs you to obey secular authorities.
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except by God's appointment, and the authorities that exist have been instituted by God.—Romans 13:1

Be subject to every human institution for the Lord's sake—1 Peter 2:13

Then Jesus said to them, "Give to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."—Mark 12:17
You have a lot to learn about how restraining orders work:
Johan wrote:And I am correct when I said that those court orders were one sided only. I never put forth my case. I was not there when the judge gave judgment. So my actions were never judged.
No, you are not correct. A restraining order does not require the input of the defendant; it only requires that the plaintiff prove you committed illegal actions.
Example: My daughter and I had permanent restraining orders against my ex-husband (her bio father). We were granted them because we proved he presented a threat to us by submitting evidence: text messages and emails in which he threatened to kill me and harm her. The judge had no need to hear anything from him, since threatening to harm or kill another is assault. We proved his crimes.

You have a lot to learn about the difference between self-righteous justification and legally defending your actions:
Johan wrote:What I actually did from my side I explained to you.
What you actually did was admit that you were guilty of every single action listed in the restraining order. You broke the law, and your "defense" has consisted of pathetic attempts to justify your law-breaking with inaccurate Christian dogma.

You have a lot to learn about evidence:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:You know, it's rather hard to miss the fact that the good people of Robertson, even by your own descriptions seem to have come out ahead on this one. For all your rather twisted claims at forgiveness, that don't seem to care. You are tending bar and they're going on with their lives with occasional irritation from their brief interactions with you. What's the point of all this high-handed superiority when no one there seems to care?
Seems you missed the evidence. Read again.
The evidence you provided in response to Craig proves his point exactly.
And what is that?
That you were guilty of the illegal actions you committed, both by your own admission and by the information in the court order.

You have a lot to learn about taking responsibility for your actions:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Clearly, and by your own admission, Abaddon's investigation revealed that you have harmed others. Continuing to deny your actions is delusional.
I am not denying that they were harmed.
Using the passive voice indicates that you've not yet taken responsibility for your actions.
Johan wrote:I am not denying that they were harmed.
This implies that you were not involved, that some other agency caused the harm. What you should be saying:
Johan wrote:I am not denying that I harmed them."
Man up and take responsibility for your own actions.

With so much to learn, you're wasting your time here. Go educate yourself.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14765
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: True Love

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:28 pm

"....♫...The closer to the fire you get / The more you get burned ....."
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Post by Halleyscomet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:The problem is solved by getting different examples and explanations and patience.
This makes no sense either. See me after class.
Careful. Next thing you know he'll be linking to that quote as "proof" you're now one of his followers or trying to seduce him.
Nope. Remember you tried to link me there but it failed.

"}
Halleyscomet wrote: Remember, this is the guy who spent MONTHS on the ISF claiming that an image caption where one man calls him "mother" was proof he was God's wife.
Another wrong judgment of yours. Humans should stay away from judging.
Johan knows he's lying. If anyone asks I can dig up a few links showing his prolonged failure to understand how security on Facebook images works, but I have a feeling everyone here is willing to take my word for it.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Post by Nikki Nyx » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:40 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:But something I would like to remind you about is that "Abandon" does not like it if his name is spelled incorrectly. You will have to change that.
Neither does Nikki. Go back and change every single one of your posts in which you misspelled my name. Otherwise, your directive to Craig is hypocritical...and you know how much your god hates hypocrites.
Nope, my daughter, Nikki.
I am NOT your daughter. Don't ever call me that again. I'm not related to you in any way, shape, or form.
Johan wrote:Mistakes are not corrected that way. That is punishment.
So, you were attempting to punish Craig? Because you instructed him to go back and change his misspelling of Abaddon's name. I instructed you to do the exact same thing with your misspellings of my name. Why is my directive "punishment" while yours is not? You appear to have the mistaken impression that others can be held accountable for their actions while you are not responsible for yours. Hypocrite. Tend to the beam in thine own eye.
Johan wrote:Mistakes are Forgiven by you always and accepted.
No, they're not. There are some actions that are unforgivable in my view. I certainly do NOT forgive and accept them. Mistakes cannot be forgiven until the one who made them takes the time to correct those mistakes. Repent and atone, Johan. You ought to be familiar with those concepts.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Post by Nikki Nyx » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:45 pm

Johan wrote:I showed you all nicely how to do a correct debating.
:lol: :rotfl: :laff: ImageImage
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Post by Halleyscomet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:45 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:"....♫...The closer to the fire you get / The more you get burned ....."
At this point I'm revoking my offer to publish a book of his ranting. Willing professional association with such a person cannot be justified. I regret ever making the offer, even in jest and believing he would reject it.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Post by Nikki Nyx » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:50 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:Here is one on my divorce with my wife. You might get something there. Can spice us a bit again.
http://johanabrahams.pnyhost.com/My%20w ... etters.htm
Seriously? You wrote that letter and sent it?

To the woman who wants to divorce you?

What a steaming pile of narcissistic horror. Give the poor woman a divorce. This is the crap you not only admit to but are proud of?

I have endless admiration for that woman. It's a testament to her patience and respect for the law that she hasn't straight up murdered you by now. If she were guilty of a fraction of the failings you accuse her of having you'd be in an unmarked grave somewhere in the wild. The fact you're still drawing breath is proof she's your moral superior.

Just when I think my opinion of you can't get any lower you pull crap like this.
I agree with you. Although, I'm sure his wife will be cheered that Johan so thoughtfully provided her with evidence to support her divorce case. :mrgreen:
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28722
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: True Love

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:15 pm

Johan wrote:He went about it in a sly way. Speaking to people about me without me being present.
sooooo..... The self claimed God isn't everywhere at once. :lol:

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Post by Halleyscomet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:06 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Johan wrote:He went about it in a sly way. Speaking to people about me without me being present.
sooooo..... The self claimed God isn't everywhere at once. :lol:
To be fair he claims to be a deity and the wife of a god, not an omnipresent deity himself. Think of him more as one of the women Zeus seduced rather than a member of the Christian trinity.

To stretch the metaphor a bit further think of him as a woman Zeus had a one night stand with, but she decided that as a result of shagging a deity she was now his wife and this meant she was entitled to order all the other humans around. Oh, and she decided Zeus shot some sort of supernatural knowledge into her when he climaxed.

Actually, that still doesn’t quite work because Johan is a guy and not transgender. I guess we’re talking about a gay man who went to a glory hole and was so impressed with what he encountered he decided it HAD to be a deity’s sausage. The rest of the metaphor still works though.

Sorta.

Locked