True Love

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:57 am

TJrandom wrote:
Johan wrote:
TJrandom wrote:
Johan wrote:
TJrandom wrote:Johan is into blasphemy…


Why?



noun... (Dictionary.com...)
1. impious utterance or action concerning God or sacred things.

3. Theology. the crime of assuming to oneself the rights or qualities of God.


These are all human ideas and perceptions. And it is not really important what people think.

You surely would understand that. I mean. Does the "theology" really has an influence on you guys?

And to me it is actually about what God thinks and perceive.


TJrandom wrote:The human part of you should care that you blaspheme as would Christians.


My human part is my body. I use that to be in this world of yours. Part of my body is my brain. I use that to live in this world of yours. The part that "should care" is my soul but it does not as it is not human anymore. Christians do care yep because they are Baby Gods and does not understand yet. But I am busy helping them.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/t ... orn-again/

As you can see in this thread. I am leading them to understand what happened that day they met God. Their present leaders are Babies just like them and just like them they do not understand.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 9096617880

http://johanabrahams.pnyhost.com/A%20pa ... answer.htm

TJrandom wrote:There being no god, any god thoughts are just yours and those of your tribe.


Because you never met Him you think like that. But you will see many thousands of people that met Him. When you look at the conversations we as Christians have you will notice that there is no one that does not know that. And everyone knows it because they met Him. That should be very obvious to you.

If you have no evidence of something then it does not mean that there is not such a thing.

TJrandom wrote: But you are right in that it has no influence on me,


Yep. I know that. And I am here to change that.

TJrandom wrote:except that you bring your drivel here to our forum.


You can call it whatever you want. But the evidence is there that it is not "drivel". Only in your mind. And that makes you "delusional"

TJrandom wrote:Before Gord took offense...


He is welcome. Such will only effect him negatively. As offense is a spirit. And an evil one. Meaning evil has negative influence on your soul. If he wants it and you want it you are welcome. I have advised you against it. As for me. I will stay with the Positive Spirit of God and just Forgive you for your ignorance.

But the more "offense" is revealed just the more Forgiveness will be revealed. Bad will fight against Good/God as it happens in my hometown.

1500 People with court orders against me. Living in their "offense". And me. Just having all that opportunity to Live in the Grace of God. Forgiving them where and when I meet them. And "offense" is costing them.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2314

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2251

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:27 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Drivel does sum it up but can't say it more than ties with laughing stock and proven liar, although, I would add to be ironically ignorant in basic knowledge when trying to portray an expertise in a subject. would that be hypocrite, naive, narcissistic........or would any distinction be needed?


My Son.

You put a lot of words here together but no evidence.

As such it is just your opinion.

You saw what I did. I give you the links so that you can verify the evidence. And I am ready to provide you with more if you are not satisfied.

So give us some links then we can have the evidence and you have proven your case.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8779
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: True Love

Postby TJrandom » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:19 am

Johan, you are neither a god, nor god-like. Get help for your delusions and stop with your drivel.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:21 pm

TJrandom wrote:Johan, you are neither a god, nor god-like.


Nope. We all are. You just didn't see it previously.

http://christianforums.net/Fellowship/i ... ain.68720/

http://www.gracecentered.com/christian_ ... ain-96444/

https://www.christianforums.com/threads ... n.7994545/



TJrandom wrote: Get help for your delusions


Well . . .after the above evidence it seems you need help with your ignorance.

TJrandom wrote:and stop with your drivel.


So this actually only exists in your mind. But you can try and give us some evidence if you do not believe me.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:I never said I am The God.
Yes, you did. You said both that you are a god, and that you are, in fact, god. (multiple quotes from this thread where Johan said he was god...snipped for brevity)
I can understand your confusion.
Oh, I'm not the one who's confused, sweetie.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:52 pm

Johan wrote:These are all human ideas and perceptions. And it is not really important what people think.
By your admissions here, the ideas and perceptions you're conveying to us are 'not really important.'
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:God can just do anything with a human being. We are as clay in His hands. And when He does it the results are just good and enjoyable.
Dude, we're not interested in your sex life. Really. TMI.

I was not speaking about sex.
You're definitely a religious fanatic; they never have a sense of humor.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:02 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote: I am a human being remember.
Oops! You did it again. Apparently, you don't remember saying you're not a human being, but a god. Why so confused, Johan?
Yep. My body is still human. God has a spiritual body which I do not yet have at this stage. But the "Me" there where I perceive myself is changed. That is God. Because there came into me the Life of God in the place of my life. Not His body came into the place of my body. And not His brain came into the place of my brain.

But I do know that all this is confusing to you.
It's only confusing because your theology is blasphemous drivel.
Johan wrote:You never though of the possibility.
That's because I'm sane.
Johan wrote:But that is who we as Christians are. We get born again as Gods and perceive ourselves as Gods.
The only Christians who consider themselves to be gods are the delusional ones.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:08 pm

Johan wrote:1500 People with court orders against me.
This is the most important thing you've posted. Go think about it. Then ask yourself, "Which is more likely? That 1,500 people are wrong about me or that I'm wrong about myself?" If you possess a modicum of reasoning ability and humility, you'll know the correct answer. You need mental health help before you hurt someone.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8779
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: True Love

Postby TJrandom » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:52 pm

I am done here - Johan seems beyond help, and IMO is a monumental waste of time. So Johan earns the not so coveted Ignore award - only the third from me so far.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: True Love

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:33 am

TJrandom wrote:I am done here - Johan seems beyond help, and IMO is a monumental waste of time. So Johan earns the not so coveted Ignore award - only the third from me so far.


Johan was quickly banned on the International Skeptics Forum for being a troll spamming religious propaganda. . We should ban him here.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8638
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Aztexan » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:57 am

Is Johan the one who wants to see a mirage? I'm confused.
trump is Putin's bitch

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 13181
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: True Love

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:33 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote: Johan was quickly banned on the International Skeptics Forum for being a troll spamming religious propaganda. . We should ban him here.

There is a religious "I am God" element of Johans posting, but I would't call it religious. Its more irritating and near pure egotism. Not trolling. Just one continuous word salad of me, Me, ME, MEEEEEEEEEE...... all the way home.

I wouldn't ban him. A good exercise in self control for all those not at the center of the universe.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30707
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: True Love

Postby Gord » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:43 pm

Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:Mommygodman would be from Africa, I'm assuming, and would therefore be British or something. (I forget how history works.)

That is now my body. But the Me is from Above.

Nope. You're just another nutter let loose on the internet.

It is easy to speak but more difficult to speak the Truth.

And if it is the Truth then you will have some evidence. And we like that.

You so craaaaazy (evidence has been provided to support my conclusion :P ).
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:04 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:I never said I am The God.
Yes, you did. You said both that you are a god, and that you are, in fact, god. (multiple quotes from this thread where Johan said he was god...snipped for brevity)
I can understand your confusion.
Oh, I'm not the one who's confused, sweetie.


Well at least you like me (sweetie) and if you are not the confused one then in your mind it has to be me?

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:06 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:These are all human ideas and perceptions. And it is not really important what people think.
By your admissions here, the ideas and perceptions you're conveying to us are 'not really important.'


Nope. Mine is from God so they are important.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:16 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:God can just do anything with a human being. We are as clay in His hands. And when He does it the results are just good and enjoyable.
Dude, we're not interested in your sex life. Really. TMI.

I was not speaking about sex.
You're definitely a religious fanatic; they never have a sense of humor.


Nope. I am actually taking the process of "upbringing" of my Children seriously. You can not joke to much with them. Then they struggle to know when you joke and when you speak the Truth.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:26 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote: I am a human being remember.
Oops! You did it again. Apparently, you don't remember saying you're not a human being, but a god. Why so confused, Johan?
Yep. My body is still human. God has a spiritual body which I do not yet have at this stage. But the "Me" there where I perceive myself is changed. That is God. Because there came into me the Life of God in the place of my life. Not His body came into the place of my body. And not His brain came into the place of my brain.

But I do know that all this is confusing to you.


Nikki Nyx wrote: It's only confusing because your theology is blasphemous drivel.


Nope. It is accepted.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/t ... orn-again/

http://christianforums.net/Fellowship/i ... ain.68720/

https://www.christianforums.com/threads ... n.7994545/




Johan wrote:You never though of the possibility.



Nikki Nyx wrote:That's because I'm sane.


Nope. It is because the human mind can not fathom God.



Johan wrote:But that is who we as Christians are. We get born again as Gods and perceive ourselves as Gods.



Nikki Nyx wrote:The only Christians who consider themselves to be gods are the delusional ones.


Nope. It is the Babies of God that does not know much. Same as a human baby that does not know it is human.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:40 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:1500 People with court orders against me.


Nikki Nyx wrote:This is the most important thing you've posted.


To you, yes.

Nikki Nyx wrote:Go think about it. Then ask yourself, "Which is more likely? That 1,500 people are wrong about me or that I'm wrong about myself?"


The brain is not for judgment. God judges. And they are judged by the Truth.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3n6l5sco7qe0 ... .docx?dl=0

Nikki Nyx wrote:If you possess a modicum of reasoning ability and humility, you'll know the correct answer.


I do not use my brain for those things. I have God. And as He is my Husband I just listen to Him as a Good Wife should do when She is married.


Nikki Nyx wrote:You need mental health help before you hurt someone.


Robertson, my hometown did try to certify me but the last professional from outside dodged. He confessed to me that he does not want to jeopardize his profession. Then my mother who was also in this schemes of Robertson had to be admitted there. Luckily only for a month.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:47 am

TJrandom wrote:I am done here - Johan seems beyond help, and IMO is a monumental waste of time. So Johan earns the not so coveted Ignore award - only the third from me so far.


This is the major reason I came. To remedy your heart. Look now. You are turning your back on me. Proving that you do not Love me. Never did.

But I do not judge you. Your sins, lack of Love, is paid by your Father - God. But that is living an inferior life of human beings.

All the time you were here you were actually just wasting your time. Because it was only about winning the argument. That was all you were striving for. And you didn't succeed. Had to run now. Because of your own "emptiness". Having nothing left to give. Such it is with arguments. And such it will be for all of you guys if you do not take the helping Hand. We will all reach the end of the discussion and then what? To you nothing.

But we can have a relationship. That is lasting for ever.

So my Son. Not having found the ladder out of your hole, I Hope you will be back soon.

Love Mom.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:06 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TJrandom wrote:I am done here - Johan seems beyond help, and IMO is a monumental waste of time. So Johan earns the not so coveted Ignore award - only the third from me so far.



Matthew Ellard wrote:Johan was quickly banned on the International Skeptics Forum for being a troll spamming religious propaganda. .


Nope. Not true. I was banned for "stalking".

===================================

Cleopatra

Cleo got this weird idea that she can fake reality. I warned her that she is on a wrong road.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2108
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2212

She went further on her wrong road. And I acted.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2209

I had to show her that she is totally wrong in presenting the “same level of proof” with a fake page. I wrote some there, asked around, linked the page with IS.
And suddenly she reacted. I was banned, my links removed.
Banned from Cleopatra and links gone.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2406

And because I am “dangerous”

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2310

And a stalker.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2456

And thus she fear that I am after her

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2385

And another reason she was feeling bad because of putting others in the same position as she was.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2407

And wrong actions create guilt.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2480

And now she has to try and clear herself

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2436


=======================================


Matthew Ellard wrote: We should ban him here.


For being a "troll"? Seems you want to ease your conscience with lies. As you are actually not honest. You want me out because you are losing your arguments. This whole forum are fumbling. So you are on the run but want to make me the culprit. Man up and accept that you are on the run.

But do not do it because I am actually here to give you a better Life.


https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9545564

But for the meantime. I forgive you for your lack of Love. You were in it for selfish reasons. For what you can get. Winning the argument. That was inferior life. But I knew it. And now you know it too. You need Love. That will give you a higher Life of more Meaningful interactions and relationships.

Love Mom.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8638
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Aztexan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:04 pm

Johan, you delusional twit, post a video of you performing a miracle.
Or you can, you know, STFU.

Love, God
trump is Putin's bitch

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:06 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote: Johan was quickly banned on the International Skeptics Forum for being a troll spamming religious propaganda. . We should ban him here.



bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:There is a religious "I am God" element of Johans posting, but I would't call it religious.


Good. You see I am not religious. That is why I get banned from the churches.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: Its more irritating and near pure egotism.


Yep. You are right. This causes Pastors to reveal themselves and they do not like it and ban me.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Not trolling.


I agree.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: Just one continuous word salad of me, Me, ME, MEEEEEEEEEE...... all the way home.


Not really. There is some meat around the . . .Me. And remember it is not really about Me but about God that made me . . .a Me. I would like it for everyone. But now I can not force. I just have to give you everything so that you can decide for yourself.



bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I wouldn't ban him.


Good. That is not the right thing to do and will afterwards play havoc with your conscience.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:A good exercise in self control for all those not at the center of the universe.


At least you have some reason. But I Hope you will get more Reason to stay with Me.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8638
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Aztexan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:08 pm

You ignoring me, sweetcheeks?
trump is Putin's bitch

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8638
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Aztexan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:21 pm

To be honest, you haven't done anything (to the best of my knowledge) that warrants banning. You're {!#%@} annoying and batshit crazy, which would have resulted in me being banned a loooong time ago if that was against the rules but I digest. Anyhoo, you can stay or leave on your own. I don't care. You will never convince anyone smarter than you, which is 99.9% of the mofos here, that you are anything other than some random person on the internet saying stupid {!#%@}, ok? As long as we get that clear, we should be good. Once again, you will never convince anyone here of your BS. No one is taking you seriously. You have to see that. You are either a masochist or lonely. But you are nothing more than a person who goes on the web and {!#%@} with strangers. Carry on.
And don't hurt anyone. Especially children. All you {!#%@} delusional god-type wannabees usually use your idiotic beliefs to get other morons to follow you so you can live out your pedophilia urges. Just don't {!#%@} any kids, ok? You can {!#%@} all the adults who give you consent. You can even go {!#%@} yourself. (See what I did there?) Just don't {!#%@} any children.
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:35 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:I never said I am The God.
Yes, you did. You said both that you are a god, and that you are, in fact, god. (multiple quotes from this thread where Johan said he was god...snipped for brevity)
I can understand your confusion.
Oh, I'm not the one who's confused, sweetie.
Well at least you like me (sweetie)...
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I tend to use 'sweetie' condescendingly, much like Southerners use 'bless your heart' to mean '{!#%@} you.'
Johan wrote:...and if you are not the confused one then in your mind it has to be me?
Based on your posts in this thread, yes.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:37 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:These are all human ideas and perceptions. And it is not really important what people think.
By your admissions here, the ideas and perceptions you're conveying to us are 'not really important.'
Nope. Mine is from God so they are important.
Since you cannot prove your god exists, you also cannot prove that your ideas and perceptions are important, since you claim they're not your ideas and perceptions.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: True Love

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:42 pm

Johan wrote: For being a "troll"? Seems you want to ease your conscience with lies.
Nope. You are just another lonely religious troll spamming religious crap on a science forum. You are only mildly entertaining because you are mad, think you are God's wife. and don't know anything about the bible. :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 13181
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: True Love

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:55 pm

I'm...............out.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: True Love

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:19 pm

How mad people think.
Johan wrote:But I do not judge you.

and immediately starts making judgements.
Johan wrote:Your sins, lack of Love....All the time you were here you were actually just wasting your time.......You were in it for selfish reasons......you are actually not honest........


Mad Johan is clearly mad.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 13181
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: True Love

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:21 pm

Matt: Hah, hah..........if Johan is Mad.......what should we think of you as most likely the last person to disengage with him.......if you ever do. You have a remarkable tenacity.........tolerance to the stupid...... what would you call it?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: True Love

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:28 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Matt: Hah, hah..........if Johan is Mad.......what should we think of you as most likely the last person to disengage with him.......if you ever do. You have a remarkable tenacity.........tolerance to the stupid...... what would you call it?


Practising profiling :D

( I love the FBI definitions and categorisations for serial killers. It's always a good idea to practice using them on insignificant people before a real baddie turns up) :D

I think the winner in all categories so far, was the Venerable Kwan Tom Woo.

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: True Love

Postby Confidencia » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:36 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Matt: Hah, hah..........if Johan is Mad.......what should we think of you as most likely the last person to disengage with him.......if you ever do. You have a remarkable tenacity.........tolerance to the stupid...... what would you call it?


I would call it beyond the completion of an idiot!! :lol: but that has always been the case with ellard. That's what makes him immune towards stupidity - it is in his blood :lol: :lol:

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8638
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Aztexan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:10 am

Did you mean comprehension? Or completion? Because "beyond the completion of an idiot" sounds stupid.
trump is Putin's bitch

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: True Love

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:23 am

Confidencia wrote:beyond the completion of an idiot.
The expression is "beyond the comprehension of an idiot".

You really should learn basic English before posting again, and making yourself look so stupid all the time.


You have never read a whole book have you? Neither has Johan. You two should both go to another religious forum rather than spamming your stupid religious views on an anti-religious skeptic forum. :lol:

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:Mommygodman would be from Africa, I'm assuming, and would therefore be British or something. (I forget how history works.)

That is now my body. But the Me is from Above.

Nope. You're just another nutter let loose on the internet.

It is easy to speak but more difficult to speak the Truth.

And if it is the Truth then you will have some evidence. And we like that.

You so craaaaazy (evidence has been provided to support my conclusion :P ).


Where! Where . . . .where?

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:00 pm

Aztexan wrote:Johan, you delusional twit, post a video of you performing a miracle.
Or you can, you know, STFU.

Love, God


So how will that benefit your Children?

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:07 pm

Aztexan wrote:You ignoring me, sweetcheeks?


Nope. A Good Mother Loves all Her Kids.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:20 pm

Aztexan wrote:To be honest, you haven't done anything (to the best of my knowledge) that warrants banning.


True. I also do not think I have done something that serious here.

Aztexan wrote:You're {!#%@} annoying and batshit crazy, which would have resulted in me being banned a loooong time ago if that was against the rules but I digest.


Good. It gives you a strong "stomach".

Aztexan wrote:Anyhoo, you can stay or leave on your own.


Thanks. I want to stay.

Aztexan wrote:I don't care.


I Forgive you for that.

Aztexan wrote:You will never convince anyone smarter than you, which is 99.9% of the mofos here, that you are anything other than some random person on the internet saying stupid {!#%@}, ok?


No problem. It is not my Job.

Aztexan wrote:As long as we get that clear, we should be good.


From my side you will always be good. From your side I have to obey your rules?

Aztexan wrote:Once again, you will never convince anyone here of your BS.


What is BS?

Aztexan wrote:No one is taking you seriously.


No problem. I enjoy the debating. But I am into something more Worthy.

Aztexan wrote:You have to see that.


No problem. I Forgive you. And it gives me something to change for the better.

Aztexan wrote: You are either a masochist or lonely.


Why?

Aztexan wrote:But you are nothing more than a person who goes on the web and {!#%@} with strangers.


Yep. That is your mistake. I gave you myself. You have given me nothing. So I am not a stranger anymore. Only your are. By your own choice. You should change that.

Aztexan wrote:Carry on.


Thanks. Will you be present?

Aztexan wrote:And don't hurt anyone.


Well the Truth does hurt sometimes.

Aztexan wrote:Especially children.


And the Truth disciplines them. But I am actually fighting for their "rights".

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... %22R%22%7D

Aztexan wrote:All you {!#%@} delusional god-type wannabees usually use your idiotic beliefs to get other morons to follow you so you can live out your pedophilia urges. Just don't {!#%@} any kids, ok? You can {!#%@} all the adults who give you consent. You can even go {!#%@} yourself. (See what I did there?) Just don't {!#%@} any children.


Yep. Some does that. But I will show you how to discipline them.
Last edited by Johan on Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:25 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:I never said I am The God.
Yes, you did. You said both that you are a god, and that you are, in fact, god. (multiple quotes from this thread where Johan said he was god...snipped for brevity)
I can understand your confusion.
Oh, I'm not the one who's confused, sweetie.
Well at least you like me (sweetie)...



Nikki Nyx wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble, but I tend to use 'sweetie' condescendingly, much like Southerners use 'bless your heart' to mean '{!#%@} you.'


Sorry to burst your bubble. but I thought so from the beginning.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:...and if you are not the confused one then in your mind it has to be me?
Based on your posts in this thread, yes.


You have only your opinion or evidence too?


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests